Ice-Cream Phone – Deco!

Posted by: Ms Ayain Reviews
Jan
Mood - Fatigue

Mood - Fatigue

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good evening, fellow readers~♫! \<´v`>/

This is Ms.Aya who received her ice-cream phone earlier than expected! <OAO>

In fact, right after I posted the previous entry, Zitron beeped me and told me to collect my phone immediately before they close for the long holidays. Otherwise, I’ll have to wait until the end of Chinese New Year which is next week. <_  _>lll

So those of you who have been following my updates on the LG KF350 phone — everything seems to be fine, period. Though I noticed that there are some scratches on my screen. (Tears) <;__;>

That night itself — Sheep begun decorating her phone with her newly arrived accessories~! ↓

Deco tools!

Deco tools!

Sheep was so excited because it was her first time decorating her keitai with 3D gems~♥!

First and for all, I wiped my phone as clean as possible. I even applied a bit of soap and carefully wiped the screen clean. Seriously, the people who handed my phone were rather careless people. I spotted some scratches on my external and internal screen! <OAO>

Baa! Sheep was flabbergasted! <`A´>/

But since the marks are quite minor, I guess it’s best I pardon them instead of boiling my own blood. Ne? <—ω—>

So back to where I was saying…

↑ After cleaning my phone, I drew a crappy layout on the screen protector sticker.

As you can see — ↓

I didn’t do a good job on that. (Laughs nervously)

Let’s just say — I own a pair of fidgety hands! <;__;>

I can never draw a straight line even with the help of a ruler no matter what~!

So if given a chance, please don’t ask me to draw lines for you. You’ll regret it!

Baa~ <u_u>

I only had 2 pieces of that screen protector and as hard as I tried to cut and paste the sticker diligently however… ↓

I failed miserably! ↑ (Cries)

I’m not sure whether its suppose to be extremely sticky like a double-sided type or what but — I’m definitely not going to do this again manually. I just wasted them unnecessarily!

Besides, it’s so sticky that I won’t be surprise if it leaves any glue stains in a matter of time! <x_x>

Therefore, be wise — Get an expert if you have no confidence in doing it yourself, ok?

In the end, I somehow managed to use the bits and pieces of the remains. <T_T>

After struggling to stick the protector screen, I investigated the other packet where all the goodies were~♥

(The marker pen is however — not included!)

You’ll be given some gems, pearls, flowers… (according to the design that you chose), 2 cotton buds, 2 tooth picks and a pair of glue which you need to mix on an aluminum foil. Do be careful! The glue is very sticky!

From this point onwards, I did not take any photos for this footage simply because — My hands were very sticky. (Laughs nervously) <^x^>lll

However, I can spare you some basic yet handy tips:

• Arrange the beads and pearls BEFORE sticking on them for real. It’s better that you have a rough idea on where you want to stick them and how you want them to appear at the end of the day. After that, you should have enough confidence to apply glue on them. (Blend both the glue as well as possible. And don’t leave them expose to the air for too long. It’ll dry up!)
  • Start with the bigger beads and pearls. Use them as your mark.
  • Use the 2 tooth picks that are provided for you. Especially when it comes to the puny beads.
  • Use the cotton buds to clean up the exceeding glue.

It took me close to an hour to decorate my phone up to my satisfaction. ↓

(Smiles) I’m quite please with how I arranged the gems and pearls. Though I’m still beating myself senseless for picking pink flowers instead of red. Moreover the phone is already pink in color.. (Sobs) But from the way it looks — it still stands out I suppose… <_  _>lll

Once I was done, I eagerly attached my new hanger on my princess-looking phone~! ↓

Presenting the final result~! ↓

From afar, it looks nice and fancy. But truth to speak — It’s damn messy up-close because I simply stick the screen protector. (Weeps) <TAT>

Question: Will the gems and pearls get in the way when the phone lights up?

Well.. See for yourself! <^ε^>/ ↓

What do you think? <.__.>{?]

No no! I don’t want your opinion on my how terrible my verbal skills are. I meant — the phone and its light!

!! Slaps own forehead !!

Is it too gaudy? Because that’s what my mother and uncles said. (Tears)

Then again, it’s my phone so — (Sticks out tongue)

Can’t stop sheep! <≥A≤>/

Those of you who are wondering where I got my accessories… You can find them at Strapya-world.com.

Click here to go to the Handphone Stickers category immediately!

They do ship their goods to Malaysia so don’t worry. We’re not that unknown. (Laughs)

Other than purchasing their screen protector (which I’ll never buy again), 1 Swarovski Original Design and that lovely wishing-upon-a-star-ribbon strap — I also bought a Morimo! ↓

It’s so much smaller than I expected! <´•ω•`>

A Morimo is a small weed[?] which apparently acts as a good luck charm. Take good care of it, change its water regularly and it will bless you with luck~!

You can buy Morimo with your birth stone with it~♥! \<^v^>/

It’s now hanging on my wallet~♫

Baa~♫ <u_u>

Sheep has to leave now~♫ <^x^>

Just so you know, I won’t be blogging for this entire week because I have guests in my house.

So don’t panic during my absence alright? <T_T>

I’ll catch up with minna-hun as soon as possible!

Desu kara — Baa-bai~♥!

PS: I got Auwlithe to pose for me because sheep is too lazy and ugly to cam-whore at the moment. With that said — Please pardon me~! <´•___•`>

P.PS: If you’re an individual who keeps her phone in her pocket, then you better not decorate your keitai like mine. Imagine those sharp little things poking your ass! (Laughs)

Related entries:

Tags: , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 25th, 2009 at 7:41 pm and is filed under Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  May
January 25th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Cute decorations. :D

I’m just wondering, is the phone big or perhaps your hands are just small? Hehe.

And also, how much does it cost for you to purchase those stuff from Strapya? :D

Cheers! ^^

2.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
January 26th, 2009 at 12:33 am

You did a very good job!, your phone looks very cute and it definetely looks japanese ha ha ha.

The design you came up with is also amazing.

You have Dragon Ball GT’s intro set as ringtone??, wow!!, was that already in the phone??.

Your knees look cute in the first 2 pics^^…

Damn!,I still am a pervert…

3.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
January 26th, 2009 at 12:35 am

Oh!, this will be an Ayacchiless week… I’ll miss you!!.

4.  Sachi-chan
January 26th, 2009 at 2:39 am

Wow! Ane-san’s Keitai is super cute now! It looks even more Japanese now than before!

Very nice design! It really does look like a princess-phone now \[^v^]/!

I wonder if I’ll do much decoration when I get my cell phone [?]. I definitely use my pockets a lot, so I don’t think my decorations would be as extravagant as ane-san’s [-_-]. I’d probably just use flat stickers. And maybe I’ll get one of those hanger things too.

We shall see.*shrugs*

5.  miamy
January 26th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

I found that site long time ago, but i cant seem to place order that time. It says “out of delivery area”!

-.-

nevermind maybe i should try again next time.it’s quite expensive though, but you know, we cant really find them here.. so.. I’ve decorated my camera as well ;) The same roses, hehehe :D

6.  Kasreen
January 29th, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Hai
I stumbled upon your website trying to find reviews on the ice cream! I’ve read that you’ve had it hang twice?! I am so sorry >w<

7.  Kasreen
January 29th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

my message got cut short?
Anyways,
have you had any more problems with the phone? I don’t know whether to order it or not (i live in Canada)!

January 30th, 2009 at 1:01 am

Dear May

Well, people say that my hands are thin and boney. (Laughs nervously)

The phone isn’t that big. It’s just a little bit broad on the side ways. Other than that aspect, it’s slim and length is average.

I bought the decorations for US$30+ and the others — I can’t remember. (Laughs) I’ve been told that I paid too much for these when I can actually get it cheaper.

There are other online shops where you can purchase them for a cheaper price. I’ll post up the links as soon as possible.

Dear Rocketd

I transferred the ring tone into the phone myself. I doubt any phones will have this kind of ring tones included anyway. Too bad.

What’s your ring tone? I’m curious! Must be one of those hot chick type of songs, I’m guessing.

My right knee now has a nasty blue-black. (Cries)

Strangely though, the other day I accidentally slam myself against the wall. Perhaps it happened at the same time you complimented my knees! (Guffaws)

Dear Sachi-chan

Once you get your phone and you start decorating, do post photos of your phone! I want to see what kind of decorations and straps you have there in your place~

(Laughs) Yes, you better stick flat stickers in that case. You don’t want those pokey stickers ruining your jeans/skirts. Moreover, it’s uncomfortable when you sit on them!

Dear Miamy

Maybe that was then. Now they do ship over to Malaysia.

You decorated your camera with roses? It must be very nice and lovely~!

I want to decorate my camera too but my brother borrows it sometimes so — If anyone catches him with my camera, he’ll be a laughing stock. (Tears)

we cant really find them here..

That’s what I thought too until someone shared me some local online shops which cost cheaper than Strapya!

I’ll post the links later~

Dear Kasreen

Your message has been cut short because you inserted the angle braces. (^-^)lll
Sorry about that.

Yes, my phone hung twice. Besides this, I don’t seem to have any other problems. Now that Zitron upgraded the software — there don’t seem to be anymore problems for the time being.

I can’t say much and give you any definite answers about the phone because the batch of phones that we Malaysians received could be the only faulty ones. I don’t know about Singapore, Canada and other countries.

But from what I’ve heard, there’s a chance that the first batch of users will face this hanging problems because the phone’s software has not been updated. So if you were to buy the phone later on, it’s possible that the manufacturers resolve the problems before releasing the next batch[?]

That’s just what I think. If you really want to know more before giving yourself the green light, then it’s better you read reviews from your fellow Canadians. (^v^)/

9.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
January 30th, 2009 at 8:56 am

Nope, my current ringing tone has nothing to do with chicks ha ha ha, it’s a song called “Gina Monster’s garage” performed by a mexican surf/rockabilly band called “Lost Acapulco”… looking back, my ringing tones have always been surf rock tunes…well, I’m Quentin Tarantino’s films number 1 fan, so I guess it doesn’t take too much to figure out why.

Ouch!, I already saw your injured knee… but I still think it looks pretty ha ha ha. Hope it’s not my compliments setting up the bad kharma on you.

10.  Cubbie
February 2nd, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Dan dan kokoro hikareteku… :P (I luv Vegeta and Trunks mwahhaa..)

My ringtone was at one point the original song – and your version is so cute! ToT *I want!* Hehhee!

Nice nice decorations, Ms Aya! \^o^/

February 2nd, 2009 at 9:44 pm

Dear Rocketd

You’re a nice guy, Rocketd. Have I ever told you that?

Because I’ve never been told by anyone that my injuries can look pretty. Thanks for boosting my confidence always!

Rocketd no koto ga, Ayacchi kanshasushimasu!

Dear Cubbie

Mine is the MIDI version. You want it?
You can download the file directly via this link:

Vegeta is a real badass! Without him, Dragon Ball won’t be any interesting than it is~ Plus his rivalry with Goku can be very comical!

Which Trunks are you referring to? Mirai Trunk? Kodomo Trunks or GT Trunks? (.___.)

12.  Ger
February 6th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

hi hi

i am really interested to get this Ice Cream Phone. can you give me yr personal reviews on it…. as in will it lag alot? camera wise, can the photos be developed, will be be blur? will it hang like once or few times a day?

thanks!

February 6th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Dear Ger

I’ve already written most of my reviews here:

Whether it lags, so far t hasn’t failed me in that department yet. (Not that I’m waiting for it to happen.. Hahaha)

Speaking about the quality of the photos, you can snap beautiful photos outdoors however indoor photos might not be up to your satisfaction. Also, lighting influences the quality of the photos a lot. For instance, taking pictures facing the sun may cause your photos too look like the sun is setting.

Moving on to the hanging problem, it happened twice to me on 2 different ice-cream phone. (hang upon switching the phone on, at the LG KF350 logo) If this problem occurs, send it to Zitron to update the software and it should be fine. By far after I updated my phone’s software, it has never hung ever since then.

This is all I can say for now. I’m outstation therefore I can’t say much. Sorry!

But hope this is of help to you, Ger!

14.  ger
February 6th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

hi

thanks for yr kind response..i am in Singapore! ..hee..cause nothing much reviews over at our side..chanced upon by yr blog…thanks….

15.  Kasreen
February 7th, 2009 at 8:40 am

u_u

is your phone still holding up alright?
im just curious because i haven’t fully ordered mine yet.

February 8th, 2009 at 10:14 am

Dear Ger

It’s my pleasure. I’m glad my reviews did not go to waste! *Y~ay!*

Oh Singapore! I’m just across you then! (Laughs)

Dear Kasreen

Hello again!

Baa..From the day I had it fixed, everything has been running smoothly for my phone.

(^v^)/

17.  Cubbie
February 13th, 2009 at 2:08 am

Whoaaa!! Thank you so so much!! I really, really appreciate it! Love the midi T____________T sob sob!

Yes I agree! Vegeta makes things more…. interesting, hehehe – especially his love/hate relationship with Goku. And also his wife. :P

Ohooo, I love both Trunks, though I find Mirai Trunks is more emo. XD

February 14th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Vegeta is funny in his own ways. Gotta love his harsh comments on the other characters. (He especially looks down on Piccolo — how racist!)

You can’t blame Mirai Trunks for being ‘emo’ you know. After all, his time era is like Hell where all the other Z warriors are dead, leaving him with his mother. Even Mirai Bulma isn’t as perky as the current time line due to the destruction caused by the androids.

But the current Trunks is really lucky. He has his father, the Prince of Saiyans to look up to and a best friend namely, Goten. (Smiles upon their cute friendship)

19.  winnie
February 28th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

is your phone still in good term?
ice cream design was awsome but function seems like not working well~
still wondering wan to buy it or not~~
T^T

i viewed the strapya.com
those item dint show price in RM?
all item there were so so cute!
but seems like extremely expensive =.=
anyway the paying method is?
bank in?

February 28th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Dear Winnie

My phone is doing very well now. There’s no more hanging problems or any of that sort.

The functions are very minimal and basic so it depends on your usage. This, you have to debate with yourself. (Laughs) Why don’t you test-drive it at the phone shop before you decide? You can go there and test the functions out and explore further. (.___.)

Regarding Strapya… The currency is measured in Yen or US. If you want to check the conversion of the price, you can go to http://www.xe.com to convert Yen or US to RM figures.

For us Malaysians, we can pay via Master Card or if you have PayPal, you can use that too.

Strapya is an overseas supplier so banking can’t be done.

Ya.. Some things are quite expensive. (Cries) But they are so cute!

21.  winnie
February 28th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

omg~
den u r reli rich~

2 item oredy up to rm70 above~
faint!!!

from the 1st i was attract by it,
=.=
but now the price making my heart beat stop…

March 1st, 2009 at 4:37 pm

No I’m not rich. I just hardly buy this type of things and since I can’t find them here… I thought it’s ok to spend a little more to get them.

Oh yes… Keep the shipping fee in mind. (Cries)

Too expensive right? A lot of people said the same thing. (Tears) If I find any other cheaper online shops, I’ll inform you, ok? (^v^)/

23.  wawa
March 18th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

hello Ms.Aya !!
i got same phone as u . but i cant open music video that i dwnload in that phone . i just wonder if ur phone had same problem too ?

March 18th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Dear Wawa

I don’t have this problem. What kind of file did you downloaded into your phone?

Is it 3gp? If so, it should be working. Other than that, I have no idea.. Sorry.. (Cries)

25.  wawa
March 18th, 2009 at 7:36 pm

usually i download from youtube , then i transfer it to my phone . then it say “this is an unsupported type file”
;( . anw , what is 3gp ?

March 18th, 2009 at 11:30 pm

3gp is a format for videos on cell phones. If you record videos using your cell phone (in this case, with your ice-cream phone), you’ll notice the file type is in 3gp. So to play videos in your phone, they have to be in 3gp format.

Perhaps you can Google for sites or software that enables you to change the file’s format. Or if you want videos next time, go to websites that allows you to download videos in 3gp format.

I hope this helps you.. (^-^)

27.  wawa
March 19th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

hello Ms.Aya (:
i just wanna said thank you soo much for your big helps . (hugs)
now my phone can play music video !! yayy . ohh yeah , i link you in my site (: . and again thank you !!

byee ~

28.  Alec
July 5th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Did you buy the mirror screen protector from them? It leaves your screen looking really bad and it hurts to look at it! >o< I love strapya-world! And I love the LG Ice Cream! I have a second phone (A cheap plain white phone from China ^-^’) That I decorated to look like a cake.

29.  Kokoro
December 1st, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Where did you buy your screen protector sticker? Thanks (^v^)

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:28 pm

The one in this entry was purchased at Strapya-world.com.

But the other times, I got it from handphone shops.

31.  Kar Mun
December 14th, 2009 at 6:02 pm

Hello Ms. Aya!

Oops I think I’m very lag but I chanced upon this page only recently. I was looking for ways to decorate my phone (LG Ice-cream too!)haha your phone looks really nice! can you tell me where you got the hanger from?(:(as in the name of the shop:D) Oh and do you know where to get any nice phone decoration besides from strapya-world.com?(: I did visit it, but I hope there’s a shop where I can choose the decorations physically.(:

December 14th, 2009 at 6:49 pm

I got the hanger from Strapya-world. I’m not sure if they still have it though..You can browse through here and see for yourself: http://www.strapya-world.com/categories/12_65.html

As for other shops where you can see and feel for yourself, I’m not sure. Depends where you are. (^-^)lll

33.  Kar Mun
December 15th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

oh I’m from Singapore haha. I’m guessing Takashimaya, so I’m going there to check haha. Thanks for your help!(:

December 15th, 2009 at 10:26 pm

@Kar Man
Oh you got the Ice Cream Phone too?! Seems like everyone who stumbled upon this blog will get persuaded to get that phone too haha. Did you find the decorations?
I decorated my phone too ^-^

December 15th, 2009 at 10:49 pm

Dear Kar Mun
From Singapore?
Cool~
Actually, you can try using nail decorations (lil flowers and stuff) for your phone. Just make sure they aren’t too fragile. As for the glue, I think the glue for the nail can also be used. Most important of all, you must stick a protector over your phone so that the glue will not ruin your phone.
I think you can get phone shops to do the screen protector for you.
———————————————————–
Iya~!
I didn’t persuade people to buy the phone~ I just wrote a review based on what I think of the phone and its usability.
As for the decorations, I like this sort of stuff so I wanted to show minna-hun what I did~
Haha~
I think coming up next, everyone will start raving about LG Lollipop~

36.  Kar Mun
December 16th, 2009 at 7:21 pm

@kioko- Hi! ya I bought the LG Icecream 2. Hmm I have been wanting to decorate it the way Ms.Aya did for her phone. As in not the same design but to make the phone have a “princessy” look of some sort haha. how did you decorate yours?(: Oh anyway I commented on your blogpost on You’re Beautiful(:

@Ms.Aya- Oh thanks for the idea! I will try to find fun and nice decorations to stick on my phone haha.(: Oh and there’s this website I found on Facebook- http://www.fancypocket.sg/japanese-decoration-accessories/
I think it’s pretty good haha(: but I don’t think you need it though because your current Samsung Star is really nice. Did you decorate the back?(: Oh LG Lollipop is rather nice too. Is it already available in Malaysia? It’s not in Singapore yet.): Oh anyway in Singapore, Singtel has this thing where you can get practically any phone free, as long as your 2 years contract is over. That was how I didn’t have to pay a single cent for LG Icecream. My cousin got an Iphone for free, but I didn’t really like touchscreens, so I chose LG Icecream instead(:I think I made a right choice. The phone’s so pretty~

December 16th, 2009 at 10:59 pm

@Sheep
Ohhhh your post has the power to make people want that phone even more then! ^-^
Ever since I got that phone, I got at least 5 people complimenting my phone hehe. Not that I got it for showing off I does like japanese-alike phones!
I saw the Lollipop phone but i think Ice Cream is much nicer in a way hehe, though the phone layout seems much nicer (see here) Though I would want it cause Big Bang is promoting it !!!

@Kar Mun
How can you get the Ice Cream 2?! I thought it’s not releaed outside Korea? *confused*
I thought Ice Cream looks nicer though, because of its squarer design and how the keyboard looks, though I would want Ice Cream 2 cause Big Bang advertised for it T^T

Ohh my designs are simple^-^ but exterior and interior design

And I did see your comment but perhaps here is a good place to reply you? haha
I love JGS most but I like the other two too. Jeremy is just adorable and Shinwoo is such a gentle and understanding guy – I felt sad for him for losing so many chances of confessing to Ni Nam but at the same time I think he should make the first move quicker *sigh*
UGH I HATE UHEY!!! Not sure what’s she like in real life but her character in the drama is horrible!

December 19th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Dear Kar Mun
Eh? Ice-cream 2? How did you get it? I don’t remember seeing it around here nor in Singapore. You bought it overseas?
I’m surprised just like kioko. (Laughs)
That website — it’s cool! But yea, I can’t decorate my phone with jems and flowers because it won’t be convenient for my Samsung Star. I’m thinking of getting a flip open cover for it though..Then maybe I can stick some flat stickers on it. (Laughs)
Oh, Lollipop isn’t available here, I think. Not that I heard of.
Baa~Ya, Singapore has that kind of plans for phones. How awesome! (Laughs)
—————————————————————————
I agree~ The themes for Lollipop is much more appealing! So cute! Ice-cream’s one is too plain!
But I think when it comes to exterior decoration, Ice-Cream 1 is the best and the easiest to embellish~
About “You’re Beautiful” (don’t mind me replying here), I went to look for it the other day and can’t find the DVD box set! Maybe it’s not out yet? Also, I was a bit in a hurry that day so I could have missed it. (Tears)
Have you finished watching the whole series yet?

December 19th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

@Sheep
*nods* And at least 5 people have complimented my phone so it made me feel more like I’ve made the right choice lol! Honestly I love everything about Ice Cream, I am fine with the simple themes and the other day I just got myself some very pretty wallpapers ^^

Ohh I heard the DVD set only arrives in Sinapore in January. So pretty soon haha. I am currently half way through ep 15 (ep16 is the final episode) It’s getting more and more exciting!^___^

December 19th, 2009 at 9:59 pm

Good to know you’re loving your ice-cream phone. I was worried that my review might have misled you and other people. Phew!
Baa, so it’s not out yet. Well, January is coming soon so I guess I can wait.
(Laughs) Getting to be more and more exciting? Please, you’re overload with excitement. You’re going to Hokkaido too! (Screams)
Haha~Do come back with lots of good news about your trip~

41.  Kar Mun
December 24th, 2009 at 5:46 pm

@kioko
are you from singapore too?(: haha the pictures you took of your ice cream phone are so pretty! Where did you get the sunflower paper from? It’s really nice(:hmm my friend told me it was ice cream phone 2. I’m not too sure, but it looks exactly like yours and Ms Aya. I didn’t get the ice cream hanger when I bought the phone): Oh but I think my phone’s different from my friend’s. Hers has the treble clefs/music notes when she is dialling a number, but mine’s plain. Or is that adjustable? What are the differences between 1 and 2? Maybe if you know, I can see if my phone has that trait(: I finished watching the show on youtube! The real go mi nam is much cooler, and go mi nyu is super cute(: especially with her piggy nose hahaha. If only ANJELL was an actual band!

@Ms. Aya
Do you learn Japanese? I take Japanese as a third language in school! 日本語が大好きです!(I love Japanese!) I’m probably going to migrate to Japan one day because I am a collector of cute and pretty stuff haha.(: When are you coming to Singapore again? Have you been to Far East? If you haven’t been there, you should go, because that’s one of the places that sells really nice clothes and accessories haha.(: And they are cheap too!~ It’s near my school, so I go there quite often haha(: Oh I hope lollipop comes to singapore and malaysia soon! I may get it as my next phone haha!(:

December 26th, 2009 at 9:48 pm

Dear Kar Mun

Sheep is learning Japanese on every Saturdays. (Nods)
I’ll be going to Singapore again sometime soon (not to buy Turkey anymore but for another reason). By Far East, do you mean Jurong East? I’m still not very familiar with the places in Singapore. (Laughs nervously) Sorry.

Suppose Lollipop does come out in our countries, it better be good and exactly like Korea’s type! Don’t shortchange us like ice-cream phone! (Sobs) Was hoping it has 3G but turned out to be a light censor instead.

By the way, this is ice-cream 2:

About the dialing layout, it can be customized. In Ice-cream 1, there are 3 types. Blue, green and the musical notes.

December 27th, 2009 at 6:57 pm

@ Kar Mun

lol no, I am from Hong Kong actually^-^ But I guess in both cities people speak the same languages so it wasnt really different.
Thank you~~ I do love taking pictures because like Sheep, I can post them on my blog and share my life with my online readers hehe. That sunflower paper is actually my dinner table mat lol, I didnt really take notice of it actually but I’ll tell my mum you think it’s pretty haha

I guess your phone is Ice Cream 1.
I see that Sheep has showed you a picture of Ice Cream 2 already so hopefully you can tell both apart ^^
(I didnt get the ice cream phone hanger too but never mind at least you can find yourself some pretty hangers instead~)
Oh you can change the dialling layout by going to (Settings) – (Screen) – (Dialling), and then u can change the layout.
I got myself the blue sky one ~

I finished the show too! (I am such a bad kid but I dl them XD) It’s so good I so wish there’s a season 2 but I heard the Hong sisters have decided to move on, oh well lets wish for more awesome dramas from them in the future!
Park Shin Hye has became one of my favourite actresses now, she’s so pretty and cute *hearts*

@ Sheep

I did wory about my phone having various problems but I’m so glad it turns out just fine. Guess phones on sale in Hong Kong are usually in high quality and properly checked, especially I bought mine in a good electrical store^^
I will give you a shout when I finish my posts (probably will be a whole load!)

By the way Lollipop is released in Hong Kong already *bounce* My sister said she saw them on sale, perhaps I’ll try them out when I happen to go past a electrical stores hehe

December 29th, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Omg! Hong Kong is already selling Lollipop!?

Sound the alarm! (^v^)/

December 29th, 2009 at 10:02 pm

Ohh yess but my favourite kpop bands are not on the promotion poster T^T
I cant wait to try them out and see how Lollipop looks like in real life haha( dont worry I am not going to give up my Ice Cream so soon though :P )

One Trackback/Ping

1. Not So Little Girl In A Reverie » What A Girl Wants Is An LG KF350 Ice Cream Phone!    Mar 06 2009 / 3pm:

[...] I was told that I would be getting the phone since December and I’ve been really excited! Kept scouring blogs to read about this phone… I even came across this blogger who blinged her entire LG Ice Cream! [...]