Mood: Happy and serene

It’s me again!

And it has been ages since I last held a pencil to dirty the paper! <−ω—>/

Well I suddenly had the urge to draw but couldn’t quite capture an image.

There are so many pictures I’d like to extract from my imaginations but upon confronting the paper, immediately I see blanks! <≥A≤>

I then wondered what I used to draw as a kid. <´•__•`>

You know? What kind of pictures do you draw when you were a kid?

For boys, mostly cars and large vehicles such as trucks and lorries whereas girls… we like to draw people in beautiful clothes. (Laughs)

Animals and flowers are favorites too.

“Can I come closer?”

Anyway, here’s a simple drawing by yours truly. ↑ <^v^>/

↑ The expression and body gesture is as though she is asking, “Can I come closer?” with a sheepish smile across her face.

A figure that got me started in drawing.

I used to draw girls (Sailormoon) in nice long dresses and because I couldn’t draw fingers and toes, I had to cunningly hide the arms and force my girls to wear high boots. (Laughs)

Although I still have troubles drawing fingers and toes, it has improved most definitely compared to before! <OAO>/!!!

Being able to redraw an image which I had always tried to put on paper really makes me happy and glad I can draw despite it’s just a small talent. I may not be a spectacular artist but I’m happy to be able to draw something from my mind.

Also redrawing an old artwork from my childhood makes me love drawing all the more!

Well then with this given inspiration, sheep is going to draw more pictures now~♥

For the time being, do tell me…

What did you draw as a kid?

Rainbows? Trees? Flowers? Mum and dad? (Laughs)

Or you hated drawing so you got someone else to do it for you? <^-^>lll

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 at 7:38 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

June 14th, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I forgot what did I draw for the 1st time … but I don’t really like drawing, I prefer to draw in my ‘own style’, which is the cincai drawing style

2.  Axile
June 14th, 2011 at 10:34 pm

I always drew cheer leaders on roller skates… that or Kim Possible O___O

I never had the knack of drawing~ I like doodling more ^^v

3.  madq
June 16th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Happy belated Birthday! Been a loyal reader of your blog since 2009. Always enjoyed your updates.

4.  Ken Lim
June 17th, 2011 at 4:19 am

personally, i don’t have talent in drawing but i grew up listening to music.

5.  Circle
June 19th, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Hey, Aya ~!

How are you doin’ ?

I havn’t come in a long time… huh ?
There are a lot of review I missed there, I know how I’ll use my holidays now !

I used to draw a lot ! I was like an addict but I stopped so I’m not a genius now ! Hehe.

As a child I used to draw “Link” & “Yoshi”, they were my favorite character back then. But I also drew a lot of cute girls, mostly the one I could fall in love with. Oh, and swords too ! I loooooved swords !

My french nick is “Mouton Sanglant” which means “Bloody Sheep”, so I recently began to draw sheeps.

There: http://www.hyjoo.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=93088 !

It’s eating grass, what do you think of it ?

Oh, and that is me.

Mêêêh !

June 20th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Dear EVERYONE

*tries to mimic Elvis Presley’s voice*

“Thank you… Thank you very much~~~” (-3-)/

*fails*

If it’s possible to have a gathering with you all, I’d so give each of you a slice of my birthday cake! (Laughs)

Expect lots of coffee and whipped cream on my cake! (Laughs)

Dear madq

Sheep cherishes your support! XD Can I hug you!? (Laughs)

Dear Circle

So it has been a long time since I last saw —- Why are you topless in the second picture!? (OAO)

This is a PG13 blog! (Ya right!) XD

7.  Circle
June 21st, 2011 at 8:11 pm

That’s because shepherd just sheared me.

Baah.

8.  madq
June 22nd, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Sure, I could use a hug. It’s funny that you mentioned drawing cause that’s how I found your website. Was doing a search on drawing characters and found a site that linked to yours. Anyways, you seem pretty tech savy.. Have you considered getting a tablet? It’s alot more fluid and less messy to draw on the computer.