Mood: Fangirling~! KYAaaaa!

BOYS, don’t bother clicking on this entry for further reading! <^ω^>/

Totally girl stuff and “KYAAAAaaaa~~~~♥!”s ahead~ !

Plus… NOT safe for the sane and realistic people! < ̄へ ̄>/

(Although I suspect I’m going to windup talking to myself instead. Oh how S.A.D! [Sad, Alone and Desperate!])

(Cries) <TДT>

I’ve dedicated a blog entry to Joker no Kuni no Alice before and as much as I like to post more on the game, it’s unfortunate that I can’t seem to install Joker on my new laptop! <;__;>

And if that isn’t enough salt on my wound, Clover isn’t working too! (WEEPS) <TДT>

Anyway…

I really hope to share the BGM~ which I gotten from this site.

You can download Clover no Kuni no Alice game from the given link above and seriously, the thread master is so generous and hardworking, she also extracted the privilege Disc game, the BGMs and the CGs~! ↓

I bow to this fan for the goodies!

So if you want the whole package, go here and get the torrent to download it! → Click here

The BGM is however in OGG format. Suppose you prefer MP3 format, you can download the BGMs from here~: ↓

Part 1

Part 2

Sorry, I had to break them up into 2 parts because of the capacity limit and I did not convert and include most of the sound effects (such as the gun sounds, cats meowing etc). Only 4 of them which I think sounds good to be used as SMS tones. ↓

国のアリスSFX → Download

Most of the BGMs can not only be heard in Clover but as well as in Heart and Joker.

Such as… ↓

「ほのぼの」 - can be heard in one of Julius’ events in Joker.

「夜の部屋」 - in Heart… ↓

Kyaaa~~~! Julius~! <♥∀♥>

「明るい曲」 - played in Gray’s route for Joker. ↑

「切ないの感じ曲」 - Gray’s route in Joker.  ↓

Kyaaa~~!

<♥ω♥> Gray~!

I absolutely love the music!

They are all so soothing and loving~!

Blood’s theme, Nightmare’s theme, ほのぼの1, ほのぼの2 — Kyaa~!

All the character’s theme (except Julius, because the BGMs are from Clover) are in the download links above.

So girls, enjoy~!

Resources

Tags: , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 10:34 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  rose
June 7th, 2011 at 2:57 pm

HAY i want to play this game on my computer but i cant dawnload it > can you send it to me on email >>>
this is my email :al_ffarash2005@hotmail.com
^__^

2.  Wrynn Chan
November 15th, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Hey!! I love these games, omochabako no kuni no alice is going to be released for psp in dec, so i’ve got it on pre-order!
Just wanted to let you know that your not alone in loving to play these, and Jap pc games tend to only work on your pc if the OS is set to japanese :3 found out the hard way on my lappy with a different game.

3.  NuitNoire
November 28th, 2011 at 10:15 am

I’m really pleased that you posted the links, but even though I’m a member of HongFire I can’t view the pages. Is there some way you could send me the download links? Email works! I’d be very appreciative!

December 4th, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Dang it!
They must have removed the links!
And I did not save them! (OAO)
Sorry, sheep can’t help you all. :(

5.  Fuuyumi Shoko
January 28th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Um… sorry to trouble you, but it would seem that hongfire doesn’t host links anymore. If you still have the torrent, would you be so kind to send it to my email? Because I heard that even if hongfire is dead, the links still works. My email is fuuyumi.shoko@gmail.com
Thank you very much!!!

6.  MasamiSouji
June 5th, 2012 at 8:19 am

Hi!!! I really loved your posts and the manga. But I can’t download the game (Joker no kuni no alice and also clover no kuni no alice). I already create an account but nothing changed!! Please help I really want them!!! THX and keep going with your great blog!!

7.  Samaja
July 15th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Help me pleas

8.  Jade
July 15th, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I CANT DOWNLOAD! IT SAYS (PC) “you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1-Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2-If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.”
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! I WANT IT SO BADLY! SEND ME AN EMAIL PLS! my email –> alarayuce@gmail.com

9.  Rouena
August 12th, 2013 at 1:32 am

Hello!
Can you please fix the mediafire links? Or reupload the two parts? I’d be grateful! (:

One Trackback/Ping