Many,Many Things to Do!

Feb

Mood: On cloud nine!

Oh my…

Has sheep been away for too long? <´•__•`>

Well I’m sorry for neglecting the blog but I’m even more sorry because this absence is about to prolong.

As some of you might know, we’re in the midst of the Chinese New Year celebration. Some relatives came by my house for a visit. ↓

(Laughs nervously)… we all… have been oinking throughout the week.

Although today is already the 4th day of the celebration, the mood is still here meaning, most of the shops are closed and people are relaxing.

Even so… Sheep has a lot of things to do. (I’m going to speed through this entry)

One, PLAY Dead Space 2~! ↓

Two… FINISH READING my books! ↓

(4 books to go!)

Three… LEARN to drive and get my license! ↓

Imagine a sheep driving. Wow~ Wouldn’t that be freaky? (Laughs)

Well after my uncle and brother go back, sheep should have more than enough time to do all these. Also I should be able to work by then. (Laughs)

And…

Oh ya! <°A°>

Sheep has been making lots of noises about getting a Blackberry Bold 9780, hasn’t sheep? <—ω—>/

Well after making a back and forth decision as to whether I should get it….finally I went ahead and bought it last night~

Wallpaper source: Click

Right now I’m trying to configure the phone, particularly its Wi-Fi. Having trouble browsing the Internet using the Wi-Fi alone. <;__;> (Tears)

In any case, I’ll blog a full review on this phone next week if time permits. So please wait patiently~

I think you are pretty busy with your own things as well, right? <^-^>

Baa~ <u_u>

It’s already the month of February so..Let’s do our best to carry out this year’s goals and resolutions~!

So that being said, sheep shall blog to you next week or so~!

PS: Valentine’s Day is approaching… Aw.. Sheep no partner again…What about you? <;__;> Got any romantic plans~? <^-^>/ (Laughs)

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 6th, 2011 at 3:16 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Dino-chan
February 6th, 2011 at 6:24 pm

*coughs coughs* Valentine’s Day is on Monday da ne? ~~~ I’m working that time T^T ~~~~

Thumbs up for new keitai! Looking forward to the review XDXDXD !!~ Yatto kaimashita ne~~ :) How was it? heard that this keitai is good for ppl who needs to organize their daily schedule or something.

Sheep-chan ate yee sang too! :D But no salmon?

haha I was busy doing nothing~ except for skin irritation. Itchy ;( sigh….and at the same time, nervous about new job. *rawr*

Gong xi fa cai!

2.  littleyue
February 6th, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Seems like everyone ate a lot during this week.. O_O *never stop since 2 Feb* orz

I am going to celebrate my Valentines with my housemates.. It will be a partner-less girl’s gathering.. (Sounds so sad)

February 7th, 2011 at 12:26 pm

DEAD SPACE 2 … YEEEAHHHH !!

February 7th, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Ah~ Shigoto ga mistsuketa no? Ii ne! Yoku yatta!

The phone is fine..Just a little bit frustrated because when I use the Wi-Fi, somehow my phone credit gets deducted. Yabai yo sonna no!

Ah, my left arm got rashes! Maybe we touched something dirty? Mmm~

Ganbate in your work!

————————————

Dear Lil Yue

Everyone is like this during festive seasons. Suddenly even the small eaters will have a monstrous appetite!

Aw, that’s sad. But not too bad because you have someone to spend the day with… At least. (u_u)

—————————-

Dear Pix

Woo~hoo!!!!

5.  Dino-chan
February 9th, 2011 at 11:54 am

I just promised myself ( not fully but ) when I am stable with my job, I shall save money and buy NOKIA keitai or something … D: !!!! …. *tralala*

Ganbaru kara…watashi T_T

6.  bubuchacha
February 11th, 2011 at 6:48 pm

same here ms aya!

I also got nothing to do this valentines! thank god we have classes so I wouldnt look loner, fun sucker, loveless creature this valentines

7.  Monkeyd
February 11th, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Are you gonna read that entire dictionary too ?? Just kidding :P
Also, congrats on your BB. I have a 9700. The main differences between 9700 and 9780 is 3.15 vs. 5 MP camera, and OS5 vs. OS6. I cannot believe it took one year for BB to release the 9780. Hey, that’s how these mobile phone makers get the customers to keep buying their phones. They release a good one and a year later they add couple of essential features and vola a new phone. No point complaining about it. They are out there to make money aren’t they, and we to spend.

PS: Yay. Finally I have a new blog XD

February 11th, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Oh, didn’t see the Yee Sang part.

Sheep ate 2 rounds of Yee Sang. First had Salmon, second was Abalone.

Eh, which Nokia keitai!? Touch screen desu ka?

————————

Dear BubuChaCha

Wouldn’t you feel distracted during classes, wondering what you could have done on Valentine’s day? XD Reverse the situation. XD

If it were me, I’d be dreaming all day long until it’s over. (-__-)

—————————–

Dear Monkeyd

I tried to but there’s no end to it! (x__x)

It’s a new marketing tactic..which is to rehash old things…just like what Hollywood is doing, remaking old movies. Losing creativity, perhaps?

Oh, new blog! Will check it out..if you don’t mind sheep~ XD

9.  Dino-chan
February 12th, 2011 at 1:28 am

Nokia E72! LOL ….. iie ;) is not touch screen.

This coming sunday gonna eat Yee sang ;D yippeee. Sheep-chan, join me! T,T

10.  Monkeyd
February 12th, 2011 at 3:26 am

It is weird that my comment just keeps disappearing. Here is what I wrote:

Yea. Lot of tech news have been out this year that are poised to change the entire phone and tablet industry.

I am just scared to buy a new phone coz I know it will be obsolete in a couple of months. Same with laptops and PCs. I used to want the latest and the best but sobered up and realized that I would be a fool to do it now. The prices for the premium adopters are exorbitant and with a new one coming each month, there would be no end to it. I will stick with my gadgets till they are almost dying before I replace them.

Also, I definitely do not mind anyone checking out my blog. They are just random rants.