Mood: Retarded

Hola, ever lovely boys and girls~!

Look at sheep who is all ready to go for the countdown party~! ↓

Y~ay! \<^∀^>/~

Wahahahahaha! LET’S BOOGIE~! (← this sounds so 80′s!)
{ . . . ]

{ . . . ]

Ok, that’s a fib. I’m not attending any parties.. I was just trying out the dress I bought this afternoon.

Isn’t it lovely~? <^ω^>o (Laughs)

Well, sheep doesn’t go to parties so…like always, I stay home and either watch TV, read or sleep early. <^-^>lll

Anyway for the rest of you, have a good time outside and please don’t get too wild ok?

That said…

Happy New Yearmy lovelies~!

May you have an absolutely wonderful beginning and may we go through the year together~!

Yours Sincerely,

Ms Aya the Sheep~

Abai yo!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 31st, 2010 at 10:22 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Dino
December 31st, 2010 at 10:42 pm

LOL
Happy New Year to you Sheep-chan ^_^

Sorekara, I love the last smiley icon your published. Kakkoi desu ne. Haha. nice dress by the way. =)

I will be countdown in my room later!

2.  Pittan
January 1st, 2011 at 7:26 am

Happy New Year Ms Aya! <3
Your new dress looks lovely on you x3

3.  Owl
January 1st, 2011 at 8:45 am

Happy New Year, Ms Aya~ ♥
Seeing your dream makes me want to dress up. Too bad I don’t own that many dresses. :p
I hope that your year begins with a good beginning. (((^A^)))

4.  Monkeyd
January 1st, 2011 at 11:32 am

A Happy New Year to all.
Pretty cool that you have been blogging for 2 1/2 years. A post coming up about new year resolutions ????

5.  Saini
January 2nd, 2011 at 4:38 am

Hey sheeep
U r really cute
I saw all your videos on youtube :D
Love u <3
Cutie
mail me back pleeeeej :D
Love your dog too :D

January 4th, 2011 at 11:18 am

Thanks a bunch, everyone! I think I can do well this year! (Laughs)

Everyone, we’ll have to do our best!

Dino spent the night in her room? Baa…Well…at least you didn’t get caught in the crowd.

This year, otagai ga ganbarou ne!

————————————

Dear Pittan

Thank you~ Happy new year and I wish the same for you! (^x^)/

All the best in 2011!

—————————————

Dear Owl

Thank you! A very happy new year to you!

Mmm…When there is nobody around — dress up! It’s fun! XD Wakakakaka~

—————————————

Dear Monkeyd

Yea, have been blogging for quite some time already. Happy new year to you!

Resolutions? Well maybe not because they are always the same. My resolutions has no due date and is ongoing. XD

What about you?

—————————————

Dear Saini

Thanks. My dog will most definitely appreciate your love. (Laughs)

Pardon me but sheep doesn’t do e-mailing. (x__x)

7.  Monkeyd
January 5th, 2011 at 6:18 am

Hmm. I never make resolutions since I know I will forget about them in a few days. Just like how I promise myself to clean my room everyday and it ends up being cleaned by my mom (when she can’t stand it anymore) and me complaining that I can’t find my things. Better to let things just unfold.
As for this year, just hope the economy gets better. Everything is so expensive now a days. The rich getting richer, poor getting poorer and the middle class just trying to keep up.

January 7th, 2011 at 9:37 am

Yeah, Happy New Year to u too, Sheep … Sorry kinda late to wish u …

January 8th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

Dear Monkeyd

Why is it that cleaning our own bedroom is the hardest thing for people to do!? Hahaha, it should be easy! Bedrooms are smaller.

——————-

Dear Pix

It’s ok. Our New Year starts at 28.01.2011 onwards. *winks*

January 10th, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Actually is 25.01.2011 … But u know, M’sia one lah … Sure ‘outdate’ or ‘delay’ abit de

January 14th, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Dear Pix

The release date depends on the region, I think. Probably will try and get for Europe region because a friend advised sheep to.

Ah~ 2 weeks plus to go~

12.  andy
April 17th, 2013 at 1:11 am

so pretty, would you like to be my pen pal ? :)