Amazing Discovery!

Nov

Mood: Y~ay-ness!

A couple of days ago…

Sheep made a very splendid discovery!

That is —-

You can detach the PS3 controller and still play! <OAO>

!! ERAIKOTCHA !!

!!! Sugoi !!!

The controller can function despite being wireless! <OAO>!!!

All this while I was like a dumb-dumb, forced to sit so close to the TV screen because of the short cable.

Brilliant invention, man! <o_O>/

Brilliant!

*applause*

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 25th, 2010 at 10:31 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

November 25th, 2010 at 12:08 pm

I dunno about PS3 controller, but X360 have wired and wireless …

If X360 have wireless, no doubt PS3 will have it to ..

LOL … Dumbo Sheep now only realised

November 25th, 2010 at 12:16 pm

(;__; ) Pix… I thought the reason PS3 controllers are USB powered was because it can connect to the comp. That’s why one time when we were talking, I asked if can use the controller for the comp. I think back then, you said it can’t.

Ya lo…So dumb… (x__x) Hahaha~

3.  Monkeyd
November 25th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

LOL ! I remember when I was playing with my Xbox 360′s controller (which I did not know till later was wireless), I heard my phone ring and went to pick it up without realizing that my controller was in my hand. The cord of the controller snapped and my heard jumped. I had paid $60 (it was so damn expensive since that wireless controller had just come into the market) for that controller just the day before. I was thinking of what to do when I saw the controller still had the light on. I got damn confused. It took me a while to realize that it was wireless. Dumb me (-.-;)

November 28th, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Dear Monkeyd

Hahahaha!
Not that I’m bad enough to be happy that you are as silly as me but — Y~ay! Sheep is not the only one who realized things late!
Hahaha!
Wonder if we had not discovered this, how would people react? XD

5.  Lexxie
November 29th, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Bluetooth does wonders.

November 30th, 2010 at 9:43 pm

!! Gasps !!
What are you doing here, Lexxie!?
Go to Twitter, you! (Laughs) XD

7.  Gray
December 6th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

“The controller can function despite being wireless” so the controller is not supposed to function unless wired? should be “The controller can function despite being unplugged”.

i believe the wire is meant to charge-up the controller’s internal battery? i don’t have a console so i can only guess based on my experience with other mobile controllers.

December 8th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

YES, Grayle! That’s what I thought! It cannot function if not attached to a cable otherwise, where would the source of power be? Battery operated? Mweh. XD Hahaha
Aiya, really never thought it could have Bluetooth in it lor.