Mood: Cheerful XD

Ya!

Everyone~!

Once again, a DIY miniature house by sheep~! <^v^>/ (Laughs) ↓

This model is by far, the most colorful one I have done. After all, it’s a shop for babies therefore, vibrant and cheerful colors!

Imagine if baby shops are painted in monotone colors such as black and gray.. In that event, babies who grew up with such memory might either be some emo punk or a psychopath. So yea..I think environment does play a part in shaping an individual — heck, sheep is drifting to another topic here, you say? Baa! My apologies! <≥A≤>

Here are some pictures~! ↓

When inspecting whether I got everything in the checklist, I was rather  flabbergasted to discover that the glue dried up so with that, I had to use my own super glue.

Although super glue is way better because it really glues the parts firmly, I advise you – Please don’t use super glue.

If you are very good in handling glue, maybe it’s not so bad. But I tell you solemnly (something everyone knows) — Once you accidentally glue your own skin — It’s fucking painful! <`A´>

Yesterday while assembling, I accidentally glued my fingers together!!

Eraikotcha!

It took a lot of effort to free my fingers. <;__;>

Now they are quite sore… I wonder if my finger print has been messed up in the process. Or partially removed.. (Laughs nervously)

<u__u> That would be so troublesome…

This moment had reminded me of one time when I was a kid, my fingers got stuck in the freezer. Back then I used to like scrapping for ice but what I didn’t know was I could get my fingers stuck on dry ice. <OAO>

Anyway, try not to resort to super glue especially when you’re assembling miniature parts. Glue residue is bound to get on your fingers!

Don’t touch that shit…for real!

Well then….Another addition to my street of houses~ <^-^>/ ↓

Before I go, let me introduce you to my newly adopted pet — ↓

Got this lil sheep from Lovely Lace. Original price is RM59.90 but there’s a 10% discount for all items going on so y~ay!

I asked my mother what should I name it and she suggested my baby name which is — Don’t laugh —

BEBE~!

<^-^> Yea…My….baby name…. XD

So there you have it~

Babak and Bebe~! (Laughs)

Speaking of baby name, do you have one? And do your parents/family still call you by that name? <.___.>

Don’t be shy! We’re not going to laugh at you~ At most, we’ll go “Awwww~~~How cute~~~!” <^ω^> (Laughs)

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 28th, 2010 at 11:56 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  TheRocketLife
August 29th, 2010 at 12:45 am

Another nice addition!, if you make a fair number of these DIY sets you might improve your sewing skills in the future xD

I used to like to assemble classic-car models back in my childhood and I remember a few incidents with the super glue, all of them were painful like hell. My advise would be to wear disposable plastic gloves when using super glue and, of course, being careful at all times, if that shit makes it to your sheets or carpet there’s no washing it out no matter what you do.

August 29th, 2010 at 1:15 am

Dear Dan

Hahaha! My deficiency in the sewing department is that obvious?

Classic-car models? Wow. Do you still keep them? (.__.)

There you have it everyone, another good piece of advice!

3.  dino
August 29th, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Nice miniature ^^. Baby shop concept? This is pretty. =) can they make an outdoor theme park or something? Lol. Should be awesome. ^^. Oh~my family members call me Kim kim. Until today as well. Lol. BUT! Especially my sister,she calls me Boy. =.= I dunno y. I guess is my mom wanted a baby boy back then,turned out it was me(girl). Haha! Weird sister I have. … . Super glue. O.o I never touch it before. Looks like I have to be careful lol. Thanks for your advice. ^^

4.  wawa-chan
August 29th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

waaaa , so nice and i would like to try it too ! it seems fun and challenging ! :D
where did u bought it ms.aya ? cant wait to assemble it ! hihi

5.  bubuchacha
August 29th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

nice miniature set! but i guess its pretty tiring to assemble one, is that right ms aya?!

I have a sheep stuff toy before named snowflakes, but when we washed it, the cotton inside was kinda ruined. i wonder where it is now?!

6.  TheRocketLife
August 30th, 2010 at 9:58 pm

I wouldn’t call it a deficiency… just hmm, a lack of practice?? :mrgreen:

Yeah, I still have all the models I assembled, I treasure them a lot since part of my physical well-being was put on the line when I made them xD . You see, the instructions didn’t really recommended the use of super glue but I wanted them to be strongly assembled so I ignored that part, also I used spray paint to add color and I got myself intoxicated once.

About your baby name, I wouldn’t laugh at you because “bebe” means baby in spanish… so it’s actually a cool baby name. I wonder if whoever came up with that name for you knew this.

7.  Saruchan
August 31st, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Wow… Going at this pace of purchasing new DIY miniatures… YOU CAN MAKE YOUR ON TOWN !!! thus sheep-domination shall be fulfilled.

My baby name ?? I dont know… my mom always call me “baby / Darling / My baby boy”

But thanks to my sis’s mass propaganda , I grew up with the name “monkey” … bummer..

August 31st, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Theme park! That one you can try and build using Lego! (^v^)/

Kim Kim is cute. (Laughs) Your sister must be secretly wishing for a brother. Mmm….You must bully her like a brother does then she might change her mind! XD

And yesh…Please don’t play with Super Glue…Seriously…especially when it gets stuck to yourself (like finger to finger), it’s painful to part them. (=__+)

———————————————————————-

Dear Wawa

Most of my sets are bought offline at a shop…that doesn’t have a franchise. But you can try Action City or buy online. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1447619

I bought the music box one from the link above.

It’s fun and lovely to have such a deco~ (Laughs)

———————————————————————-

Dear Bubuchacha

It can be tiring to cut lil papers. Assembling the wooden parts are fun, easier and faster. The part that’s really tiring is screwing the latch. There’s no ready hole provided so you have to make one and it’s a bit tough. Will definitely earn a blister on your finger!

Hahaha, Snowflakes. Cute name!

It could be inside your closet, if that’s where you keep old things…

———————————————————————-

Dear Dan

Hahaha, stubborn kid who won’t obey instructions. But it’s a DIY stuff so who cares? Pimp all you want!

Were they Tamiya cars by any chance? (Laughs)

I don’t think my mother knows the meaning of that name. She also has no idea why she calls me that. Apparently, I have a ‘Bebe’ face… (-___-)lll

Hahaha..Bebe = baby? Cool!

———————————————————————-

Dear Saru-chan

Heh. Consider my miniatures as my blueprint to renew and construct the world!!!

WAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

Mmm…Never really heard your mother calling you those names…But it’s imaginable.. Hahaha..Your mother has a certain tone when she calls you and your sister…When angry or trying to explain some serious matters, she calls by your names first then comes the lecture. XD

Well, you seem to embrace your ‘Monkey’ title. (Laughs)

9.  TheRocketLife
August 31st, 2010 at 10:45 pm

It was a collection of classic all-american cars. One of my uncles lives in the U.S. and back when I was a kid he used to send me and my brother a lot of models to assemble, cars, boats, spaceships, robots. Personally I got into classic cars and that made my uncle happy cuz he’s always been a classic-cars nut and he started bringing me lots of models, he even helped me to assemble some of them.

Then he married and had his own children… a pity! xD

10.  Chiichii
September 1st, 2010 at 4:59 pm

hi ms. aya.
you’re so good in assembling miniature stores!! :3
to your sheep,,, i think you should call him “chuchu”or “chiichii”
btw. your site is so kawaii!
bye~ni.

-Chii

September 2nd, 2010 at 7:17 am

Dear Dan

Nice uncle you have there. XD Sounds like one of my uncles too. But he hasn’t got married yet so…hahahaha!

Oh, those kind of car models. That’s cool. I bet in time to come, they’ll be antique and worth lots of money! (OAO)

Consider them your future investment! XD

—————————————————————————–

Dear Chiichii

Hahaha, ChuChu~ I used to call my Chloee, my other dog, Chuchu~

As for Chiichii — you’re already using it! (Laughs)

Thanks for swinging by~

PS: It takes patience to assemble things. XD Anybody can do it you know? (Laughs)

12.  Saruchan
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Im waiting for you to make a town out of it .. THE I WILL CRASH IT LIKE GODZILLA !!!!!!!

September 4th, 2010 at 11:32 pm

Dear Saru-chan

You’re just a monkey! Don’t compare yourself with the almighty Godzilla! (Laughs)