Mood: CHO-- HAPPY!

Kyaaa~!!!

Introducing…my new toy~! ↓

It’s a Polaroid camera! (No, it has nothing to do with Polar bears and droids!)

Snap a picture and out your instant photo! <^v^>/

I’m so happy! Now I can paste photos into my diary! Although I have a digital camera, phone camera and a standard camera — I find it bothersome to go to the camera shop just to print some pictures. Moreover, I only want card size photos. <´•__•`>

So glad to have stumbled onto this camera in Action City~<^ε^>

Well, I’m racing to sleep early so I’ll give you a bean of information regarding this camera. ↓

• Fujifilm Instax mini 7S- Can be found in Action City
  • Price: RM299
  • Battery operated (4 AA batteries)
  • Built-in flash
  • Size of the instant film: credit card size
  • Most camera shops do sell the refills for Polaroids (RM29.00 for 10 sheets)
  • Pink and blue available. However, white and brown cost RM350 and the functions are basically the same — stupid right?

That’s all to know. The quality is…I won’t say it’s outstanding, but fairly. Maybe because I haven’t taken any pictures outdoors which should produce better colors and quality.

Anyway, this was taken indoor under the fluorescent light on. ↓

What do you think? <^-^> (Laughs)

Baa~ (Yawns)

Tine to sleep. Night-night everyone and sorry for being so sloppy in my recent entries. I do have stuff that I’d like to blog but can’t seem to put them in words. <_  _>lll Hopeless sheep…

Oh well, my apologies and write to you again~!

This entry was posted on Monday, July 26th, 2010 at 9:55 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  bubuchacha
July 27th, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Wow! nice cam Ms Aya!

Love to own one, but the polaroid paper here is quite expensive. :(

I prefer buying a lomo cam instead!

July 31st, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Dear Bubuchacha

How expensive? (.___.)

Waa~ Lomo cam! Do you have one? They are very cute and awesome! Last time, I saw a key chain which looks like a book, it’s a Lomo camera!

Hahaha~ Cool~!

3.  bubuchacha
August 1st, 2010 at 1:59 pm

its 670.00 php for 20 sheets

no, i dont have one :( mine is like a split cam, but im planning to buy one soon. I want to try it first than buying directly online.

visit this: http://jenniecastillo.multiply.com/

she sells lomo cam and other accessories :)

August 1st, 2010 at 7:58 pm

Wow! It’s twice more expensive than being sold here!

Your place doesn’t have Action City? It’s always better to try out first..But I think you can’t anyway because I bought a Lomo camera from Action City before.

They can let you take out and see it but not allowed to take pictures. They will just provide sample photos that has already been taken. In any case, there’s warranty for these babies so not to worry. (^-^)/

5.  bubuchacha
August 1st, 2010 at 10:26 pm

There’s no Action city here :( so sad.

But in Manila, there’s a few shops and bazaars that sells lomo, and you can ask their opinions about their products, unlike online, conversations are really limited.

That’s why i really want to go to Japan and Korea cuz they got authentic Lomo branches there i think. They offer a wide range of cameras!

So sad, i still need to go to school :(

August 3rd, 2010 at 7:23 am

True…It’s always better and more fun to shop on foot than online…But some things are just not too available. (Sighs)

Hahaha, treasure your school life…Because working life is not going to be a bed of roses! (=__=)lll

7.  wawa-chan
August 6th, 2010 at 8:32 pm

Ms.Aya , i found this instant camera with only , RM268.00 plus 1 box of instax mini film . its here , http://www.theclickshop.net/products/fuji-instax-mini-7s/
and its ship worldwide as well ! <3

hope this could help . teehee .
:) )

August 7th, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Dear Wawa

U~waa~ Thanks for sharing, you camera lover! (^v^*) (Laughs)