So Did I Get It?

Jun

Mood: Pathetic

(Laughs nervously)

Sadly, no…I didn’t get the job — Did not even stand a chance!

The minute I got there, the hall was packed with swans — SWANS! <OAO>

Initially I thought I could have ended up at the wrong place seeing this was kind of like auditioning for America’s Next Top Model.

I still managed to submit my application form and gave a brief introduction but to no avail.

Where did I lose out?

Who knows…My wages are on my face. I look like a fourth-world ugly janitor for crying out loud! <TAT>

Well, sheep is back at the cross junction — looking for alternatives.

By the way, all of you guessed correctly in the previous entry. I was trying out for flight attendant. Did you all really guess it or copied Rocket‘s answer? (Laughs)

Baa~ Oh how I dare to even think of going for air stewardess with a face like this! <_  _>

That’s it! <TAT>

Off I go to get a paper bag over my face. Mind you, I would like to sulk for a bit! (Laughs)

After having my shit self present in a hall filled with elegant swans, it has really robbed sheep of her self-esteem right inside from appearance to inner values. <x__x>

You know what? <-__->

I should keep my mind occupied with something else…Say —- DIY Miniature? ↓

Oh yes~ Please take my mind away from today’s depression!

!! runs away !!

Update! [ Sunday, 27th June, 11:23+p.m ]

I spent the entire Sunday assembling this miniature set~! ↓

This model doesn’t have many components so it was a quick job. I cheated a bit though, by using tape to plaster certain parts because the glue just won’t stick especially the wires!

And I was flabbergasted to discover that I wasn’t given enough stones for the fire place, so I had to look for tiny stones outside my garden!

Baa, let’s move on with pictures~! ↓

There’s no more space on my wall shelf so for the time being, this addition will be on my desk shelf instead. ↓

Thinking of adding a longer shelf beneath… Baa… <´•ω•`>

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 at 9:57 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  dino-chan
June 27th, 2010 at 12:24 am

I was thinking of something that’s related to airplane job but I can’t figure the term until I saw Rocket typed flight attendant a.k.a air stewardess…xD Dino copied kana LOL

Anyway, otsukaresama deshita. Yoku ganbarimashita ne.
O_O
Akiramenaide!!!!!
To me, Sheep-chan is not ugly desu ;( Dun ever say that again ne!

Maaa….I am sure another job is waiting for you ;3 ganbare ya
D.I.Y ka…mine still haven’t completed O_O
It can take ur yesterday’s depression away ;)
Just enjoy it XD

Remember ,Dino will always support you!

*hugs*

June 27th, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Thanks, Dino-chan for rooting sheep always.

Sheep hasn’t given up. In fact, feeling much better and pumped up for whatever is coming next! (Laughs)

Eh? Mada na no? Is it very hard to assemble? (.__.)

3.  dino-chan
June 28th, 2010 at 9:50 am

*laughs* iie, Dino lazy dake. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Assignments piling up too, so I put that aside desu ;/

OMG Can I transform myself into mini size and stay at one of your D.I.Y collections?
Is so pretty desu ;3

4.  Cassiemissy
June 28th, 2010 at 11:16 am

Lol.. u where will ugly.. some of the stewardess even worse.. be confident about your look… you have it! Don’t give up! Maybe continue to apply for another airway stewardess? ^.^

Btw, i like your miniature! Haha..

June 28th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE I GUESS THE RIGHT THING!
Mind you, I did look at your last post before reading this post ^-^ Being a air hostess is a hard job though, you need to be patient and quick to deal with all kinds of annoying travellers on the plane …

I hope you can find a new job soon!

Anyway your DIY cafe shop is so pretty (as usual)~~
I love the colour of the furnitures! I did a cafe shop before but it’s not as nice as yours =_=

By the way my parents informed kioko a few days ago that we’re going to Europe for 2 weeks this summer! *bounce bounce*

6.  Saruchan
June 28th, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Ahaha ! I guessed it right too ! well look at the bright side .. you will not be the one dying when the plane crash ? hohohohoooh …

There sure is loads of jobs out there that you can find !

A new addition ! i spot some jugs that looks like they are dancing ! Magical ! =D

The pictures are taken by ur new Canon neh ??

7.  bubu.chacha
June 28th, 2010 at 5:35 pm

its ok ms aya! there’s more better jobs out there, so don’t be sad!

I remembered when i was still 14 and i joined this modeling thingy because my sister encouraged me to join.

And when i went there, i also saw a lot of really pretty and tall girls and guys all over the place.
That models search started a few months before and those models already qualified, and there i was still at the first step. :(

So, ive learned my lesson well, ALWAYS RESEARCH!

There are a lot of airline companies that accepts application through the internet, try this:

goodluck! :)

8.  TheRocketLife
June 28th, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Don’t under rate yourself girl!, it was only your first try and panicking is like the most common thing to do for human beings when standing before new challenges.

You definitely should try again, I’m sure you’ll do better next time, I’m sure.

June 30th, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Mmm..Transform huh? You need to drink that ‘Drink Me’ potion from Wonderland then. (Laughs)

When Dino-chan finished her DIY, blog it ok?

————————————————————————————

Dear Cassie

Yea…Will try out for other air lines.

Haha, thanks~ Do you still do miniature stuffs?

————————————————————————————

Waa, you are really having a good time of your life! Kat-Tun concert followed by a trip to Europe. Uraimashii!

What is my coffee shop compared to your Kat-Tun concert and traveling! (Laughs)

————————————————————————————

Dear Saru-chan

Yup, taken using my new Canon camera! The one you talked about!

Hehe, I don’t really care about dying during a plane crash. Not a slight thought about that. I mean — it’d be cool to die saving another’s live, provided he/she is a good person la.

————————————————————————————

Dear BubuChacha

Thanks for the link! I heard about Cathay airlines but unfortunately, sheep can’t speak Mandarin and Cantonese! (Tears)

Oooh~ So BubuChacha has potential to be a model? Awesome! Do you still try out for modeling?

Well, good luck to what we choose to do in our lives~

————————————————————————————

Dear Rocket

There’s nothing for me to be proud dakara. (Cries)

Hai, motto ganbarimasu! Akiramenaide!

Rocket, do your best in blogging too! (Laughs)

10.  bubu.chacha
June 30th, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Haha! nah! that was a few years ago ms aya!

anyways, here’s another link: (i forgot to paste it last time)

June 30th, 2010 at 8:19 pm

haha it’s actually the other way around, 2 weeks Europe trip followed by KAT-TUN concert *giggles*
My family tends to go on trips every holiday, it’s one of the things I most look forward to everytime!!! And oh I will be going to Macau too at teh beginning of July to visit a friend of mine ^^

(Oh yes, I know. Lots of trips but I am determined to fully make use of my summer! )

*pats Sheep*
I’m sure you have LOADS of fun waiting for you this summer too!
Go to the beaches!

12.  dino-chan
June 30th, 2010 at 10:47 pm

when I finish my DIY?
Dino also not sure ;(
Sheep-chan tasukete? XD

July 1st, 2010 at 10:20 am

It was an air-stewardess job is it? *hugs* It’s okay Sheep! The lifestyle by those in that job is not that enjoyable either, truly. But if you want to go for it again, everyone here will be supporting you 100%! :D D

I don’t think you should feel so intimidated, Sheep-chan. Though I know it’s kinda hard and seems impossible at times. But must try not to let other people’s good looks get to you! You are beautiful, both inside AND out, and don’t you ever doubt that. besides, confidence is an important factor for interviews! therefore, be more confident of yourself! :D D or, practice acting confident xDD we’re all cheering you on!!

July 3rd, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Dear BubuChacha

Baa~ Thanks for the link!
Heh, you just had your photoshoot!

———————————————————————————-

Going to Macau too? That’s a bonus! (Laughs)
But no Jin in the concert…. (;__; ) Would be cool if you could take pictures of him even at a distant. Then you can sell to sheep the photos! (Laughs)
Have lots of fun, kioko! (Of course you will!)
Sheep plans to hibernate in the house for a very long time! Best way to enjoy is getting away from the sun! Muahahahaha!

————————————————————————————

Mo…Just be careful not to let the glue dry up!

————————————————————————————-

Dear Krayle-chan

!! Glomps !!

Thanks, Krayle-chan. But it was really intimidating!
Well…Ok..Next time I shouldn’t let it get in my way. By the way, the interview took place in Singapore! (_ _)

July 4th, 2010 at 10:54 pm

Sheep-chan seems to have been coming to Singapore fairly often eh! (: I hope I catch you sometime hehee~

One Trackback/Ping

1. Tweets that mention So Did I Get It? « PaperDiaries -- Topsy.com    Jun 27 2010 / 11pm:

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ms Aya/Sheep/Ash, Ms Aya/Sheep/Ash. Ms Aya/Sheep/Ash said: Blog updated~☆! → http://paperdiaries.com/2010/06/so-did-i-get-it/ [...]