Mood: ?

Mood: ?

Yesterday was my first time working as a waitress. It was fantastic, pleasant, enjoyable and most of all — I love the cafe~

Unfortunately, I no longer work there. <´•__•`>

Would you like to make a guess as to why?

Take your pick out of the following: ↓

a) Sheep got fired for breaking the cups and plates

b) Sheep quit

c) Sheep burned her face while serving sizzling Teriyaki Chicken

d) Sheep got another job offer

e) Sheep severed her leg while working

You have 10 seconds to choose. <—ω—>/

[ 10, 9, 8, ------------- 0 ]

Done guessing? <^x^>

Well the answer is B; I quit. <_   _>lll

RM700 (which is US$214 | SG$ 298) a month for a 12-hours  job with only one day off in every 2 weeks is not worth it in my opinion.

Do you find it rewarding?

Even the part-time pay isn’t appealing so I decided to quit.

Too bad because I really like the cafe and the long hours I spent there yesterday allowed me to watch people enjoy themselves.

Although I’ve only worked there for a day, I have lots of happy things (as well as personal matters) to say but I better keep it short because it might lead to a lengthy chat.

… I wonder if I made the right decision… What would you do? Carry on working with that salary or quit?

Baa…

With that said, there you have it! <-__->

This is sheep who is looking for another job. <_  _>lll

Everyone, I apologize for being useless despite your support. <;__;>

PS: c) did occur. But I didn’t get burn badly, thankfully!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 17th, 2010 at 10:23 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  hellokitttheey
June 18th, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Hi I really enjoy your blog (^∇^)v

And in my opinion you shouldn’t have applied for the job in the first place if you weren’t happy with the offer (-_-;)

bieee,

2.  Dino-chan
June 18th, 2010 at 3:20 pm

I thought the answer was D) or E)

Never expected on B) or C) ~

A) is definitely no way XD, I believe Sheep-chan wun be as butter finger as me =.=”"”

Demo, the real answers were B) and C) LOL

Eto ~ it depends on people’s situation kedo. I have few friends, who worked even less than a day, they decided to quit =___=. Sorekara, Sheep-chan probably not really really having problem with financial (eg: you have to pay a sum of money by 3 days or etc) So, daijoubu yo ne.

Maaa..actually if have decision, I will quit like you. Money wise D: I’m not sure how to count coz I’m in KL so a bit different. BUT, the 2 weeks rest once =.= CANNOT LAR ! D: HOW CAN!!?
At least also once per week. ~~

Ganbatte! Akiramenai de. Actually, searching for job is like searching a husband/wife. LOL
Find until you satisfied. ;3 Get the right one. Dun rush. My friend changed lots of time (job) , and now settle down with the one he likes, and he’s so happy now ;)

June 18th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Dear hellokitttheey

It was my fault for inconveniencing them but I don’t regret working one day there. I enjoyed and learned some stuff in that 12 hours itself. (Laughs)

Thanks for dropping by~~

—————————————————————————————–

U~waa! Dino-chan has faith that sheep is not that butter fingers! Yokatta!

If it’s RM700 a month and the hours aren’t that long, sheep doesn’t mind. Or 12 hours but the pay is reasonable, it’s ok. Hahaha, oni-chan to oka-san got angry upon finding this out! (x__x)

Hai, ganbarimasu! (Hugs Dino-chan) There’s a job interview coming up so — yossha!

4.  Dino-chan
June 19th, 2010 at 12:41 am

sou desu…the time as well. =.= This is abusing lol …
Like my internship ne (well maybe coz I’m in KL) , I got RM300 and was only 6 hour of working. Some of my friends earned higher than me, depend on the company.

;/ maaa cannot be compared but … ^^ I’m sure after this you will get a better job. And something that suits you. Maaa… is normal ne D: They got angry. But as long as you yourself happy, they will eventually forget how to angry at you

*hugs back* GANBARE for the next interview! I will support you from here! XD Keep update us yeah?

5.  bubu.chacha
June 19th, 2010 at 9:30 am

too bad you have to quit the job even if you like working there :(

they should increase the pay because really it feels bad to work and only be given with a minimum wage. I’ve experience that before but since i only work in my sister’s business, it doenst feel that bad.

i hope you’ll find a better and a high compensated job soon! :) goodluck miss aya!

June 19th, 2010 at 11:21 pm

The cafe woman called sheep. Looks like tomorrow sheep is needed there because they don’t have enough staffs. Hahaha…For this day it will be paid according to hour and the time isn’t so long!

Hurray!

And and — I have an interview coming up next week! Sheep shall report more later!

———————————————————————————————-

What kind of job does Dino-chan like to do other than singing?

———————————————————————————————-

Dear BubuChacha

If the job is temporary, then it isn’t so bad ne?

Hahah, yup~ There’s an interview for a good job next week so y~ay!

Meanwhile, good luck with your school matters too!

7.  Dino-chan
June 20th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Eto…..typing kana? ;/
Last time, I hope to be simple designer for a company once I graduate, but after my internship incident, I dun dare to get this kind of job anymore =.= “”"” ;( Bad experience.

I guess, office job ;( or teaching kids.. +_+ Saaaa…wakaranai na……

Dou to omou?

June 20th, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Office job is a bit boring, ne? For someone like you who likes K-pop, J-pop and kawaii things — I think office jobs will ruin that side of Dino-chan. Not suitable.

Teaching kids~ It’s ok but have to think of long term plans.

Sigh…Trouble with career…. (_ _)lll

June 21st, 2010 at 9:56 am

Oh dear o_O was it very tiring, Sheep-chan? *patpat* well i’m not very sure about the waitressing rates over there, but the shift hours do seem abit unreasonable! they’re not paying you per hour but by month is it?

June 22nd, 2010 at 12:21 am

Dear Krayle-chan

All jobs are meant to be tiring…It’s per month. (x_x)
I think they don’t have a choice because they are low on staffs and business is a bit slow therefore no shifts for people to fill in.

Oh well, sheep and that cafe is now over. (x__x)

Baa~

June 22nd, 2010 at 10:05 am

Lol (: Is Sheep-chan looking for a permanent or just a temp job?

12.  Daisuke
June 23rd, 2010 at 11:33 am

(o_____o””)…….. -speechless-

13.  SPITxFIRE
June 24th, 2010 at 2:11 am

most likely I’ll quit. Unless it’s a really really fun job and I love it alot and i’m really rich and have too many time to spare.

14.  dino-chan