Mood: Drunk?

Mood: Drunk?

Ok…

My mother bought me 2 bottles of Chinese health drinks, containing a bit of alcohol and I’m to take a spoonful twice a day — once in the morning and once at night. <´•ω•`>

It is said that alcohol is good for blood circulation and I really need to do something about mine because I can’t stand the constant vein-pulling and other malfunctions that I’m going through.

I can somehow withstand the awful taste but as for the alcohol?

Fork!

A sip of alcohol is enough to flare my face and body up like I’m about to self-incinerate.

I just drank some awhile ago and now there’s a growing number of peninsular surfacing my skin

Heck — !

The world map is on me!

Now I’m wondering — Why do people drink alcohol, particularly those who party late at night?

What’s so sexy about getting drunk and patches of rashes all over the body?

It could be I’m the only loser who mutates on alcohol consumption then again — seriously, where’s the kick in alcohol?

For whatever the reasons are — Know that you can’t feed this sheep alcohol because she’ll get uglier than she already is and — if you tricked her into drinking alcohol — Be warned!

You won’t get an inanely kinky, sexually activated skank, INSTEAD — A very violent, destructive and furious Freddy Krueger.

This is Ms Aya whose heart is pounding like a beat box and…about to retire for the night.

Night, folks.

Kids — Stay away from alcohol. <TAT>/

This entry was posted on Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 12:33 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  SPITxFIRE
May 21st, 2010 at 11:21 pm

hahahahaha!! not everyone will get map tattoo on their body after drinking alcohol. Alcohol is a good excuse to do things that you try to hide all the times! As you usually see, girls usually get wild and stupid after they got drunk while guys get emotional after they got drunks. Things that they won’t do normally. But seriously I like to get drunk in a more private place.

May 22nd, 2010 at 10:45 am

Sheep-chan~~ *glomps!*

I think perhaps some pple like doing that kinda stuff coz they’re not supposed to? then because they’re forbidden, they want to do it even more? :x

and oh dear. what are the health drinks supposed to help with? i think you better stay away!!

3.  dino-chan
May 22nd, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Stay away from alcohol XD Guess, sheep-chan’s body cannot take it ne.

I dun like alcohol too ;/ ~ but you are right, is good for blood circulation ;) ~ Hope you are getting better soon D: ! So kesian T^T Until now also cough?

Drinking alcohol just to escape reality for temporarily?
My family doesn’t drink so I cannot explain ;/ But, I have many classmates love to drink. Especially Martini. LOL

Once I took a sip of alcohol, my face will turned red ;3
Sheep-chan mo ne?

May 22nd, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Dear Spit

Baa~~~!

Not everyone gets a map tattoo on their bodies? Nuuu~ Sheep is one of the few? Nuuuu!

Haha, that could be one of the reasons. Though I don’t get why people would want to act like a fool. Haha…I guess in Spit’s case, he is able to draw wonderful pictures in his drunk condition…or play games for the matter. (Laughs)

Please, drink Starbucks instead!

—————————————————-

Dear Krayle-chan

!! returns glomps !!

A thrill? Haha, that emoticon is cute!

Sheep still has to take it. Otherwise, wasted. Why to do with the 2 big bottles? (;__; ) (Tears)

What a torture…

Krayle-chan does not drink alcohol, ka?

————————————————-

Yup, still coughing. Because sheep is so stubborn. Have not fully recovered and already started revenging by eating ice-cream, drinking cold drinks and taking cold baths. (Laughs nervously)

Sou ka, we both can’t take alcohol because we’ll be walking talking tomatoes. (_ _)lll

Why our karada is like that, ne?

5.  Sandage
May 24th, 2010 at 11:16 pm

I’m constantly working at parties and all I can say in behalf of party-goers is that they do have more fun when they’ve had a few drinks. Not everyone is outgoing or chattering, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t allowed to enjoy a party every now and then right?, alcohol helps them get rid of their shyness for a while, problems come when they drink more than they can handle, that kind of people tents to misbehave with a booze on.

In this case, alcohol should be taken like medicine, have only as much as you can handle and enjoy it, people drinking their lives away just because are, in my opinion, total retards.

May 30th, 2010 at 8:38 pm

(: I forgot how i made that emoticon come up! ><

oh dear…. was the stuff very expensive? if not i would suggest pouring it away. it's better not to take it if you're allergic!

I do drink alcohol, but am less crazy about it now than when i was considered underage and not allowed to drink. it's a forbidden fruit thing, ne? (:

and yeahh, the rashes don't happen to everyone. it's not normal, Sheep-chan. ): are you still drinking it?

May 31st, 2010 at 11:24 am

Dear Sand

Oh gosh, I can imagine the environment that Sand spends his time in: Noisy, crazy and bad alcoholic breath!

Maybe this equates to Sand after all. (Laughs)

Well, those who spend every of their penny for boozing is really bad. They don’t have a life and often get kicked out from their homes. Perhaps they keep drinking because they want to escape reality? Who knows… (x__x) Still, does not justify what they resort to.

———————————————————

Dear Krayle-chan

(double glomps)

Not that expensive and sheep is still drinking it..Only at night before bed. Haha, sheep mutates into a horrible beast every night under her blanket!

Baa…Krayle-chan doesn’t seem like the type to indulge in alcohol at all. (.__.) Zen zen.

8.  bubu.chacha
June 1st, 2010 at 1:06 am

maybe you’re allergic to alcohol. I have this friend before who got rashes whenever he drinks alcoholic beverages

June 2nd, 2010 at 12:14 am

Dear BubuChacha

Suspect so. (x__x)

Guuwaa! So sheep is not the only one! Shall take comfort in that then! (Cheers up)

Thanks~