New Artwork —- ROAR!

Mar
Mood: Fatigue

Mood: Fatigue

Sheep is so tired that she can’t wait to do a free fall on her bed! <OAO>

And if she misses her bed, she’d most likely to just KO on the floor without much concern. (Laughs nervously)

Anyway, here’s my latest artwork~

scan0006-small

Drawing instruments: 0.2 and 0.5 ink pen, Kurecolor Twin markers (Color code: c.07, 285, 900)

<x__x> Night-night~~~~

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 18th, 2010 at 1:51 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Mallory
March 19th, 2010 at 4:51 am

Aww, poor Sheep! ._.; I hope you catch up on your sleep soon … Bwahaha, that rhymes … Sleepy Sheepy! XD; Sorry, I’m crazy, LOL.

AND OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING ANIME/MANGA STYLE ARTIST! Better than some of the ‘real’ manga artists I’ve seen out there! O_O I’m so jealous!

You’re awesome. ^w^;

March 19th, 2010 at 6:20 pm

SUGOIIIIIIII

Sheep-chan’s really getting very good at this ne! and will get even better if she continues drawing! ((:

there are so many interesting posts that i have to catch up on, so i think i will leave those comments separately there! so that the topics don’t seem disjointed from what you are writing (: glad to be back! and ne, make sure you get enough rest okay!! (: kiotsukete ne!

March 20th, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Dear Mallory and Krayle-chan

Sleepy Sheepy! (Laughs) It sure rhymes very well.

Sheep is still practicing and it’s a long way before sheep can really draw (so Mallory, please don’t feel jealous!)

Thanks for the “You’re awesome” and “SUGOIIIII”. Sheep is in need of some boosting now. (^v^)/

Sheep rested well. ROAR!!!! Now high in spirits!
Once again, thank you both! (^-^)/

March 21st, 2010 at 12:03 am

getting enough sleep does wonders to a person’s emotional well-being (:

5.  Kim-chan
March 22nd, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Subarashii!!!!!
Why dun sheep-chan enters competition?

March 23rd, 2010 at 6:59 pm

WOAH THE PICTURE LOOKS FIERCE!
I alwys lovee the anime characters hehe, oh these days I am starting to read some mangas, I just download OHSHC and now I am reading the ones by Arina Tanemura^-^

Btw recently I found out about a site which sells accessories which idols wore. I am planning to get this ring Kame wore at countdown concert and the “You’re Beautiful” pig rabbit mobile accessory^^

March 23rd, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Dear Krayle-chan

It does, provided got nice, sweet dreams~~ (Laughs)

——————————————————

Kowai!

My artwork isn’t good enough, I think. (_ _)lll I’d only embarrass myself. (;__: ) (Cries) Baa~

——————————————————-

Oh nuu~! kioko is starting a very dangerous and contagious hobby! But since kioko is the goody-good type, I think she won’t end up being an otaku. (Laughs)

Sheep cutting down on anime. (_ _)lll

(Laughs) Oh, the star ring? (.__.) The bunny is cute~ Big for a mobile accessory. (OAO)

Speaking of “You’re Beautiful”, sheep still can’t find it~~!

8.  Sachi-chan
March 24th, 2010 at 3:14 am

Hora Ms.AYA!!! (^-^)/

It’s been so long since I last commented! But no worries, I actually still keep track of Sheep’s posts through my RSS Reader and I stop by here every now and then to see how things are going.

How is Sheep?
Sachi-chan doesn’t have as much homework lately since we just had a big week of tests last week, so I decided to say Hi! I really miss visiting this awesome blog almost every day to comment or read new posts. *sigh* I barely ever get time to blog anymore.

I wonder if those times will ever return.

But it’s really amazing that Sheep is still keeping things flowing well here. Sachi-chan is incapable of doing so anymore. (-__-)

Hope I can stop by again sometime soon! Keep up the great work! Ja~ne!

March 25th, 2010 at 2:20 am

I used to be addicted to anime bfore I got lured into the jpop and kpop fandoms lol! My mum doesn’t let me read mangas when i was small, actually it’s a good thing because I grow up reading proper books so I think she won’t mind me reading manga from time to time :P

I wasn’t watching any too. The last ones I watch are Vampire Knight (and its sequel, Vampire Knight Guilty which I got to say are equally awesome ^^) and Skip Beat, quite a long time ago already~

*nods nods* I can’t wait to get the ring and wear it all the time. I don’t really wear necklaces, bracelets nor earrings (can it believe it I haven’t pierced my ears yet…) I have another cute ring though^-^

Eh really?! the drama dvd set really take ages to come out…BE PATIENT!!!

10.  Saruchan
March 30th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Thats something new that I dont see you always using markers for the shades. Really Good =D

11.  Cherry Belly
April 7th, 2010 at 2:45 am

Hii ~ How are you ?

Pretty drawing ~
I’m looking forward to see another artwork from you !
*^-^*