Mood: Fatigued

Mood: Fatigued

「 Thanks to kioko and Dino-chan, I just learned that there is a second version to LG’s Lollipop, probably in the midst of launching in South Korea as we speak. ↓ 」

「 The information gathered by kioko and Dino-chan is quite limited at the moment so please rely on these bits until further notice. ↓ 」

+… ↓

→  Click for more info

「 Sweet and lovely — don’t you think so too, girls? 」

「 Sheep has no idea about LG Lollipop 2′s whereabouts like whether it’s already launching in South Korea and whether we outsiders will get a chance to own one however… 」

「…if there are any news regarding the Lollipop 2, sheep will definitely share with everyone. Dino-chan and kioko will probably be keeping their tabs on this so let’s look forward to that! 」

「 All I have to say is — Damn you, LG for launching new awesome cellphones at such a speedy rate! By the time we get the first version here, TADA! Here comes the second version! Grr!

「 Having that said, what do you all think? I like the pink color one of course! (Laughs)

「 I’m guessing the guys are slapping their foreheads thinking, “Another girlish phone!? Oh puh-lease — stop it!” (Laughs)

Tags:

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 18th, 2010 at 11:54 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  SPITxFIRE
February 19th, 2010 at 2:02 am

nice nice! the inside part of the lollipop 2 is much more better then the original one. but i’m not getting another LG!!!!

February 19th, 2010 at 7:25 am

I definitely like this better than Lollipop 1, and I am SO looking forward to Big Bang’s advert ^___^
The phone is going to be launched in Korea around this time, probably before end of February….

I said that already but i like the bluuuueeee one *hearts*

February 19th, 2010 at 6:45 pm

The CF with Big Bang is ouuuutttt!
Very colourful haha here ^-^

4.  Marine
February 19th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Hello !
I also got my LG Ice cream a few days ago.
But then, I saw this phone, Lollipop 2 and I loooved it too !
So I’m wondering if I could buy this cellphone when it’ll be launched outside of Korea.
Anyway, My LG Ice cream is really cute and I love it as well :3
I’ll probably customize my phone too, but I want it to look like a cute Japanese phone ~

5.  Marine
February 19th, 2010 at 9:44 pm

I think that people outside of Korea will be able to get this phone in about ~6 months, I guess …
I hope so !

February 19th, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Dear Spit

(Laughs) You are strong in detesting LG phones. (^v^)/
Bad experience with Ice-cream I suppose? (.__.)

————————————————————

(Nods nods) Lilac looks pretty too~!

(Laughs) LG found their ultimate formula to selling their products to us it seems: Flip-open phones, light pastel colors, cute themes and BIG BANG!

Well…Like what Dino-chan said…Even if we have to wait for Lollipop 2 to arrive to our shores, it’s a good thing because by then we’ll have time to save our money to get it. (Laughs) Also, we wouldn’t have to abandon our current cellphones!

By the way, what touch screen phone are you considering? (.__.)

———————————————————–

Dear Marine

Baa~ You’re planning to bling it? Cool! (^x^)/ I decorated mine too~
Eto, not sure when and whether Lollipop 2 will be available outside of Korea because until now, Ice-cream 2 which I think came out earlier than Lollipop is still only available within Korea[?]

Oh~ But Lollipop 1 is available already. (^-^)/

7.  Marine
February 19th, 2010 at 11:11 pm

Yeah, Lollipop 2 is still sold in Korea only.
Why do Korean people have cell phone that cute ? > o<
Gotta wait 'til May ;_;
But as soon as I'll get my own credit card, I'll definitely buy another Keitai. Maybe a Japanese one, or the Lollipop 2, if the phone is unlocked and can be shipped to Europe :]

Btw can you speak Japanese ? 'cause I do ^U^-

8.  dino-chan
February 19th, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Oh crap, I love the commercial D:~

Seriously, this phone can be called as ” Ultimate keitai for females” . The most solid, yet transparent-kinda-feel cover phone with secret lightings and LED so that bling blings are not necessary.

And is flip phone a.k.a like japanese keitai because is LONG! What more I can ask now ;X ~~~ BAHHHH!!!~ FASTER NEXT YEAR LOL!!!!!!!!!!

February 19th, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Dear Marine

I’m learning Japanese right now. (Laughs nervously) Not so good at it yet. So, may I learn a lot from you! (^-^*)/

Japanese and Korean phones are so slick and high-tech! Really love their creativity! Japanese phones aren’t so foreign friendly because I read that even though they have unlocked versions, some functions can’t be used such as, picture messaging, video calls and even to transfer pictures into the computer needs some formatting done[?]

Anyway, good thing Korea is willing to share their goodies with us! (Laughs)

By the way, what color is your ice-cream? (^v^)/

———————————————————–

Ultimate ne~ If only it has Wee-Fee ability — I’d seriously buy it. What is holding sheep back is that it has no Wee-Fee. (Tears)

Ne, suppose Dino-chan plans on buying this phone, which color would you go for? (.__.)

10.  Marine
February 20th, 2010 at 12:25 am

Fufu, I’m not fluent in Japanese yet but I do my best ^U^/

My LG Ice cream is Pink, as yours.
Pink is my favorite color !
I don’t know about Japanese cell phones, but I can’t use internet with mine, but really, I don’t mind it. ~
I think that Korean cell phones are cuter than Japanese one.
You can use unlocked Japanese phones and non-unlocked japanese phones, but in that event, you need a thing called “hypersim”. My Ice Cream is unlocked, so I don’t need such a thing.

Here, in Europe, cell phones are so common, so vulgar …
Most of the phones are slide-phone, and that’s pretty boring. -O-;
Nobody around me have a cute cell phone like the Ice Cream or even Lollipop so I’m kinda happy ! ^-^

11.  Marine
February 20th, 2010 at 12:27 am

If you need any tips in Japanese, feel free to ask me, btw ^-^/
I’m learning Japanese since I’m 13 so I guess I’m not a beginner ^O^~

February 20th, 2010 at 12:47 am

Yeah I definitely like softer colours more ^-^

If I have the money, I’d totally go for a DoCoMo phones but then they’re not too foreigner-friendly, ne? So LG flip phones really capture my heart, and BIG BANG! Definitely a good marketing strategy haha.And flip phones are actually very convenient! Like ice cream has a function of picking up a call just by flipping open the phone. (I still go for the option of pressing the answer button to pick up the call though, I wanna know whats calling me first lol)

I LIKEEE THE CUTEE THEME!!! Although Ice Cream doesn’t have but I can alwys have cute wallpapers so I dont mind~~

I actually haven’t thought about it…definitely not iPhone for sure. (I might have LG or Samsung ones xD)

13.  Mallory
February 20th, 2010 at 3:25 am

OMG, those cellphones are totally cute! Well … They’re a little TOO cute for my style, but I still love ‘em, LOL.

They definitely look like lollipops — Like those soft sugar lollipops from the dollar stores. >w<; Yummy!

Are you gonna buy one of them?! =O

February 20th, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Dear Marine

Yea…Your blog made it clear that you’re a pink lover. (Laughs) Nice blog~

そうです。。。Not sure how to get a Hypersim card though. And whether it will cause any lack of other functions.

True, the phones in where I’m staying are also very common and plain. Now there are a lot of slide open phones. The thing is — most of them are black, white and silver!
Urrrgh! They all looks and operate alike!

(Laughs) Thanks. Since you’re so generous, I shall ask when I have any.

———————————————————–

Oh~ So thankful to Korea.
I am really enchanted by Lollipop 2 however — I’m just afraid that after I get it, then there might be a version whereby it has Wee-Fee! That would shatter my heart very much!

Japanese phones are also nice. I like their emoticon-function. But too bad, I doubt we can use them for our smses because other phones won’t be able to view them. (Cries)

Either LG or Samsung? Cool~ There’s a new Samsung touch screen called ‘Samsung Coby’. Not sure if you have heard of it or seen it.

…Lollipop 2 colors are so-so lovely~! Kyaa!!!

———————————————————-

Dear Mallory

(Laughs) Cute and lovely indeed~

The colors are just so sweet and pleasant! I’m not sure yet whether to buy once they are out. 2 reasons:

1. It has no Wee-Fee
2. Afraid that after I get it, there might be a newer version that includes Wee-Fee.

Nuuu~

Wonder what kind of phone does Mallory uses~~~? (.__.)

15.  dino-chan
February 20th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

;( soune, Wee-fee function.
But, sometimes ( I think ), hitsuyou wa nai janai? Wee-fee no koto in keitai because not many sites can be fitted into keitai’s screen. Besides Twitter,facebook and etc XDXDXDXD

Maybe, the reason I said that is I always visit the places without Wee-fee facilities(?) LOL ………. hahaha XDXD

Wee-fee feature is Sheep-chan’s priority desuka??

If I really but Lollipop 2, is either Pink VS Lime colour.
But, since I never own pink keitai in my life before. I will choose pink this time. Regretted over on Ice Cream phone because is white T_T

maa…ika~~~~ ;(

February 20th, 2010 at 11:07 pm

Yes, it is. My hands very itchy, always much check my e-mails. If I don’t check frequently, it will accumulate a lot and some of them needs prompt replies~ (_ _)

Lollipop 2′s pink is really pretty~ The lilac and lime is also sweet too!
Whichever Dino-chan chooses, I think there won’t be any regrets!

White Ice-cream is nice over all except for the orange backlighting, in sheep’s opinion.

17.  dino-chan
February 20th, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Souka~~~~ hmmmm Sheep-chan wa? Pink? ^^

Soune, but come to think of it, they should create pink backlighting instead of orange for White ice-cream phone. More nicer??? hahahaha ;(

I would love to use ice cream phone back but I just cannot stand with the naked phone theme =.= “”"”"”
T_____T

18.  Marine
February 21st, 2010 at 1:27 am

Yes, I’m definitely a pink lover *^_^*ノ
Unlocked phones are better.
Using a hypersim can be a bit complicated.
I wish Lollipop 2 was shipped outside of Korea !
I’ve been in love with there phone since I’ve seen their ads. ~

19.  lily;;
February 21st, 2010 at 11:36 am

Not a big fan of LG. Phone lags sometimes… And most of the models are heavy… PLUS all my LG’s that I ever had broke… :(

February 21st, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Pin-pon! Pink desu! (Laughs)

I guess they didn’t give the white color phone a pink backlighting because guys might want white for themselves?

(Laughs) Once in awhile, go hold it in your hands! Feels good! (Laughs)

———————————————————–

Dear Marine

Hohoho~
Sheep hopes so too~

————————————————————

Dear Lily

Wow… (o_o) LG gave you a hard time.

February 21st, 2010 at 9:54 pm

JAPANESE PHONES ARE THE BEEESSST! xD

I don’t mind a phone not having wee-fee function, I think as long as a phone has fairly ok functions thats fine to me. (I just want a average camera, bluetooth and enough talking time and memory in the phone, of course cute phone theme is a bonus!) The appearance is the priority lol

Samsung Corby, you mean? I think thats the phone used in the drama “You’re Beautiful” but I dont really like it. I like the phone being rectangle-shaped, besides i have a feeling my next phone will still be a flip ^^

….I like the orange lighting in ice Cream though :P

February 22nd, 2010 at 12:37 am

Camera, transferring functions, talk time and memory are very important.

Oh yea! Let’s not forget battery lifespan. It’s also very important! (Laughs)

Baa, it’s Corby? Sorry, my mistake. (Laughs nervously) Flip-open phones are still the nicest and sleekest design, ne? Japanese phones~ Please share your phones with us, Japan!

February 22nd, 2010 at 8:10 am

Ohh yeahh that IS important! So far I think Ice Cream has been ok to me, except sometimes the battery runs fast when I kept on flipping open and closing the phone. (it feels good doing that haha)

We got DoCoMo phones and Sharp release some japanese phones in HK too, but they’re fairly expensive O___O especially many functions are disabled…

By the way you’re interested in anime cosplay right? I saw a few of posts related to that and guess what today I found a gorgeous cosplayer, called Kaname, heard of him?
Take a look at my picspam here

February 24th, 2010 at 11:08 pm

Oh! Kaname! I saw him on TV, Animax channel! He cosplay well for Cloud Strife!

So cool! Thanks for including the link to his main website. Sheep can start viewing and drooling. (Laughs) The cosplay pictures that I normally find are done by girls. Happy to see a guy looking good in cosplaying too~ (Laughs)

Back to phone talk, do you mute the flip and button tone? And switch off the flip light? I think it can help conserve battery. (Laughs) When I was using Ice-cream, my hands were itchy too.

DoComo.. (Tears) Oh well, someday Japan might share their lovely phones with us — to the fullest!

25.  hyo-rin
March 7th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

kyaa~~ kawai~~
maybe i’ll buy this then~~ suddenly seeing this post made me changed my mind on buying the previous version~~ lucky i haven’t buy any phone yet. phew~~ will definitely waiting for this phone to arrive. do tell me ya, sheeppie~~

March 7th, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Dear Hyo-Rin

Haha~
Not sure when Lollipop 2 will release for us foreigners.

Right now, only unlocked versions of Ice-cream and Lollipop 1 is available.

This is Lollipop 1, just so you know:

Baa~ Lollipop 2 is so pretty~! (Drools)

March 8th, 2010 at 2:24 am

I forgot to reply this -_-

Anyway WOAH YOU SEEN KANAME ON TV?! O____O
AWESOME I AM SO JEALOUS! he looks pretty cute in real life too!!!

Yupp mostly cosplays of male characters are done by girls cause not much guys can look that pretty, but I think Japanese guys can do that haha

I mute most of the sounds lol cause I found them pretty annoying! I like the flip light though :P I tend to flip the phone open and close during boring lectures^^

28.  OhEmGee~
March 12th, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Ahhhhhhh~ D: ;A; Just when I thought I`d be happy with my Lollipop and Icecreammmmm~ TT^TT *hides in a corner and crieeeesss*

29.  Jess B.
March 20th, 2010 at 4:55 am

I know I’m late to the game, but I’m also loving the new Lollipop phone. I was all set to buy an Ice Cream 2, but now I’m holding off in case they start selling the Lollipop 2 unlocked online soon.

It could happen, right? :D

March 20th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Dear OhEmGee

Iya! Don’t feel upset! Be proud of your lovely phones!

——————————————————–

Dear Jess.B

It could, I suppose — hopefully. (Laughs nervously) Even if Lollipop 2 starts to sell its unlock version online, I think I’ll hold back just in case LG pops up a new phone model. LG is fast! (_ _)lll

31.  miriam
March 24th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Lollipop 2 is so pretty~ especially the pink one!~~ I’m in a hard decision between lollipop 2 and a touch phone, and I have to dicide by Saturday because that’s when I get my new phone… (-_-)

32.  kimieko TYB
April 5th, 2010 at 11:14 am

AHHHHH i cant believe it i hope they release the lollipop 2 in the us soon.
(laughs) until then i”ll be saving.

nd lilac is ubber pretty. cant wait cant wait cant wait.

33.  aoi
April 6th, 2010 at 10:04 pm

yep….there is a 2nd version XD and this is available in Japan ^-^ ohh…. envy envy envy…. T_T T_T T_T
I have the Lollipop 1, but I don’t regret it, wahahahaha… XD at least enjoying a stylish phone while waiting for the unlock version of this cute Lollipop 2 phone is not bad at all XD (I’m sure it will take years again to wait for this =_=”) I was also thinking what if Lg didn’t release this?

April 9th, 2010 at 11:28 am

Dear Miriam

By now I think you have already gotten a phone. LG Lollipop 2 isn’t in the world wide market yet I think…

———————————————————-

Dear Kimieko

The colors for Lollipop 2 are pretty~ Light and sweet. First version is too strong, na..

———————————————————-

Dear Aoi

It is available in Japan!? But Japan already has lots of cool phones! Should share with us deprived overseas citizens! (Cries)

Baa~ You are a proud owner of Lollipop 1? Would love to know whether its a good phone with no problems. (^-^)/

35.  Julia
April 9th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

ahh i want the lollipop 2 so badly ;_;
my phone is so old again and i wanted a new one badly now, and i really decided to get the lollipop 1, but i am glad i waited and waited and did not order it yet 8D
so i can wait even longer now for the lollipop 2 ;_;

i hope it comes to hong kong soon, cause then i can buy the hong kong version from ebay, cause that one shop is surely going to sell it! ;w;
then i can even get it in europe >w<!!

April 9th, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Dear Julia

The phone is too enticing. (_ _)lll Now we all have to have the patience to wait and hold on to our current phones.

Hope LG Korea realizes this and spare us the wait!

37.  erika
May 21st, 2010 at 1:53 pm

i live in new york and i want the LG Lollipop phone so bad….lol ….anyway i wanted to know if anyone knew where i can get it and will it have any problems? “cause of my location” and how does the phone turn on?? can i put a sim card?? like teen mobile, at&t, version….how would the phone connect??… i read all the information in the page but i want to know if the phone would work in my location?? please….please….. help me :D
thanks….

May 22nd, 2010 at 11:37 pm

Dear Erika

If you are getting the unlocked version, it should work fine in your location.

For Lollipop 1, there’s already the unlocked version. I don’t know much about it and whether it has any problems by far as I’ve not come across any reviews regarding it.

Guess it’s a risk? (;__; )

39.  lisa
June 30th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

i want the lollipop 2 very badly. i hop it will available in Thailand soon. if someone know please tell me. i’m dieing here. sorry my english is not that perfect.

40.  kaspiot888
July 1st, 2010 at 11:44 am

that lg phone knock me out…. i swear i really want that lg lollipop 1 then went i search it on the web here it comes there’s another lg lollipop (omg) please… lg launch it here the philipines asap

41.  kaspiot888
July 1st, 2010 at 11:47 am

i hope the shiny shell of lg lollipop is launch on the outside is like those lg’s in korea… thats want i looking for….

July 3rd, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Dear Lisa

At the moment, Lollipop 2 is very unheard of in countries outside Korea. I mean — We know about it but have not seen it for sale in our local shops. Who knows when we can get our hands on it! (Laughs)

———————————————————————————————————————-

Dear Kaspiot

It’s knocking a lot of girls out too. (Laughs)
Lollipop 2′s colors are so lovely! But don’t know if it will ever go on sale overseas. (_ _)llll

43.  Alix
September 9th, 2010 at 10:57 pm

I saw a video-review about the Lollipop 2..
And it seems that this phone doesn’t have a sim card slot =( (At least the pink one)
So it won’t work in some countries..

Maybe LG will release a international version, but it’s just me hoping that xD
I think we need to wait a year =S
Theres people selling this phone on ebay for a very high prices :S over 500$
Theres one apparently GSM(simcard) version…. But forget it.. I prefer to wait.

44.  Anna
September 10th, 2010 at 8:42 am

I like the green one but i don’t even know whats on it .3.

I thinks its a leaf or a giraffe.

Hopefully, when I’m old enought to even have a phone…This will be out. But they have to do all this CRAP so its english and what not..

September 10th, 2010 at 11:57 am

Dear Alix

Yea, it’s probably going to take a year for Lollipop 2 to be released worldwide.

And by the time it comes out, new and better phones would be on the loose too. (-__-)lll

Oh dear…what are we to do…

——————————————————————–

Dear Anna

It’s a giraffe. XD

If it does go out worldwide, it should have English language in it, don’t worry! (Laughs)

46.  uminipin
November 14th, 2010 at 6:52 pm

IS that cellphone’ll came to indonesia,,

November 14th, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Dear Uminipin

At the moment, there isn’t any news about this model being released in oversea countries. (;__; ) (Tears)

But once it’s available, you’ll definitely know about it. XD Lots of girls will be reporting it so no worries~

48.  yoona
November 14th, 2010 at 10:44 pm

i have lg phone gd580..i love it so much so cute,,,

49.  Nur Hasifah
May 19th, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Hello… I really like the phone.. I’m from Malaysia.. is the phone available in Malaysia??

May 25th, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Dear Nur Hasifah

It’s not out in Malaysia and there is a rumor going on saying LG Lollipop 2 will never come here because of its properties and there is no plans to unlock it for oversea users.

51.  FinnGirl
November 9th, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Hi,i know this is an old post,but i really need information about this phone..I’m plannig to buy one on ebay,unlocked one obiously cause i live in finland.But i would like to know,if there is anyone who
have this phone & buy it outside korea..so where did u buy?Can i trust this ebay seller who’s named “kk-phone”?Experiences anyone??I would really appreciate it!Thanks!^_^<3

52.  FinnGirl