Hate it When This Happens!

Feb
Mood: Joyful

Mood: Joyful

So–white and dusty.

I stood in the middle of a wide space, a place which I cannot give a name to because it was so unusual. It looked like a road in the middle of a town. At the same time, it looked like I was in a huge abandoned warehouse. However what seemed to be the corner of the land, there was a shop.

I chose to go there for that was the only place I could make sense out. As I approached, suddenly there were people emerging from the shelves which had books and tapes on. “They are probably staffs of the shop,” I thought as I browsed through the things that were on the tables.

There was a strange stair case, in which didn’t exactly seem like stairs because there were handles to climb as though, ladders. At the same time, I can’t really call them ladders because they looked like pipes on a slope. It was very odd. “How can I climb these things?” Curious about the passage above, I clutched onto the first handle and was about to lift my feet up.

A lady then approached me and asked what I was looking for. I puzzled for a moment thinking to myself that question until she finally ushered me to the other side of the place.

We took quite a walk to the other corner of the warehouse that seem similar to the other but somehow a lot more quiet and deserted. As we were walking, she told me about someone else who is to run the same business but it is failing because a scam was involved. Apparently, I know of that person.

It was a one-sided conversation for I was more interested in the surroundings than chit-chatting. The place was in a mess and pipes were carelessly placed on the floor. “Are they still building this place up?”, I pondered but never brought up the subject of the matter.

By the time I knew it, there was a table with CD’s and books laid out neater than I could imagine. After all, the place was in a mess. But thank goodness, the CD’s and books were in order.

I picked up a CD at random and to my surprise, it was the CD album that I’ve been looking for! I couldn’t believe my eyes to have easily have it in my hands. I picked up a few more to discover there were more CD’s of my liking. Though I was confused for I didn’t know they had various versions.

Just when I was about to buy it, I tasted blood in my mouth and felt my front tooth to be very loose. The lady asked me as though concerned about my wherebeing. I then showed her my back and removed that irritating loose tooth to later spit more blood onto the floor. The red stains really stood out like a sore thumb on the white floor.

Suddenly, I heard a voice calling. I couldn’t hear my name but I knew I was being called. Slowly, my vision faded and in that instant, I figured where I was.

I clutched on tightly to the CD hoping…hoping that it will come with me.

Darkness transmitted and the sound of a heavy downpour, I heard.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My eyes shot open. Mother was beside me and before she left, she told me Auwlithe came inside the house to look for me.

The first thing I did was look at my hands which was empty.

My face changed to → {!!!]

“THE CD IS NOT HERE!”

I started searching around the bed and couldn’t find it!

“Argghhh!!!!” The despair!!!!” <°д°>{!!!]

“My CD! My CD!!! Nuuuuuuuu!!!!!” <TдT>{!!!]

I slummed in agony for awhile. <_  _>lll

Then I touched my teeth and lick my mouth. “At least I still have my teeth in place,” I silently laughed to myself. <´•ω•`>

——————————————————————————————————————

(Laughs) Dreams are weird. <_  _>lll

Some dream adventures are interesting and amusing whereas some are just plain annoying. Don’t talk about nightmares — they’re unwanted. (Laughs nervously)

This dream for instance, is the annoying type of dream which I dislike very much because when I wake up, I always find out that the things I bought or picked up are not in my hands! I couldn’t bring them with me!

Sometimes, I have very realistic dreams whereby I can’t distinguish whether it’s real or fake. The above was clearly a dream because the place and condition were so unusual.

Anyway, what sheep is trying to say — It sucks that when you thought you’re in reality and got some nice goodies, an object that you can only dream of (in this case, literally dream of) getting your hands on — let’s say — a dress or game CD that you always wanted then suddenly, you wake up and they are no longer in your possession. <_  _>lll

Guuuuuu!!!

So annoying! <`A´>/

Baa~

This is — the human mind. We can only comprehend that much. <´•ω•`>lll

Baa~

I really want that CD… (Tears) <;__;>

De? What dreams do you consider to be annoying and unwanted? <.__.>{?]

Baa~ You might have already seen this on my Twitpic but anyway ~ In case you have not, here~

Sheep trimmed her front hair~♥! (Laughs)

I guess if I ever need to trim my front hair, sheep can do it herself. (Laughs)

Sorry ne, sheep hasn’t been snapping much photos of herself and other things. <´•__•`>

This entry was posted on Monday, February 22nd, 2010 at 12:21 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  dino-chan
February 22nd, 2010 at 9:00 pm

LOL!!!
When I was reading it, I thought it was real until the falling tooth part, I know it was dream-related.
But according to my okaasan, fallen tooth/teeth is not a good dream. Not sure what it signifies since I keep forgetting it eventhough my mom explained to me thousand times. Thank goodness you are not majorly hurt in the dream.

To be annoying and unwanted kana….*thinks*
Few days back then, I dreamed I was trapped in my own office’s surroundings. It turned out to be a maze and I kept walking,running, climbing up and down the stairs just to find the exit. However, (in the dream) I used up almost half-of the day to find the exit. I woke up before I reached to my office. D: ~ In reality, you know I’m not really into my office so……… it made me emo quite awhile.

The usual dream I had until today is one and only “falling teeth” incidents. When I was a kid, I dreamed myself fell on to the staircase LOL!!! As I grew up, teeth teeth teeth!!!! T________________________T ITAI! Sometimes itai! Sometimes kowai! D: This is so frustrating.

As for good dream, nope recently. I remember last time I dreamed of Ryohei (from J-pop, w-inds.) chit chatting with me, face-to-face! When I woke up..POOF! ….is GONE!!!!! LOL LOL

February 23rd, 2010 at 12:18 am

That dream kinda seems spooky to me O____O
What CDs are you looking for actually?

I no longer have nightmares ever since I was 10, I think, even the dream is scary there’ll be something good there to balance it off. Like this particular one I dreamt that I saw Ueda but he was surrounded by fangirls, then I was killed and went to heaven and everything is so calm & white, and I got to meet Ueda there again but this time he’s alone! I remember sitting besides him XDD *blush*

And I have always really wanted to understand the meaning behind my dreams. I guess there’s nope afterall I dreamt about romantic encounters with my idols most of the time lol! Sometimes it’s frustrating when I am about to approach/hug them and I woke up! Arghh

The most realistic one is one I saw puppy in a paperbox near my apartment, and my mum agreed to let me take it home T^T I was so upset when I woke up and realised it’s just a dream…

3.  lily;;
February 23rd, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Ueda died!?! LOL… How did you die?

I Googled the meaning, it meant a quarrel with your sibling…

4.  SPITxFIRE
February 24th, 2010 at 2:17 am

hahaha!! that is kinda funny. lol!!
Anyway, I once dream that I dad bought me a sport car!! I couldn’t believe it even in my dream as my father is too stingy to even by me a toy car.. hemm.. as far as i remember he never really did by me a toy car before!!!!!

But the that I remember the most and funniest is that I found my self in my room and somehow there is this need that I have to sneak out of my room. as I sneak out a girl saw me and there a red box with the word alert and countdown clock in it appear on my head! I quickly grab and choke the girl from behind and drag her into the toilet. I was sure that the choking will pass her out but she didn’t!! I sense danger is near if I don’t make her pass out soon and hide. Out of desperation I bang her head on the toilet sit. And she’s still awake!!! I bang her on the toilet sit more and more and more and then I woke up. lol!!!!

February 24th, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Haha~ Seriously have no idea what fallen tooth means! It’s really annoying, especially in the dream — I can taste the blood and feel my gums. So disgusting! I wonder if it has anything to do with age? (.__.) Next time Dino-chan’s mum talk about it and if Dino-chan remembers, tell sheep?

About Dino-chan’s dream — could it be the dream is trying to tell you that you can’t run away from work!? If so….Oh nuuuu! The horror!

And ahh!!! It seems that dreams tend to go off when the best part is about to happen. On the other hand, nightmares persist without our consent. Grr!

———————————————————–

It’s a soundtrack album for a game. (Laughs)

Like Lily, I’m curious. How did you die? The stampede of fangirls killed you? (Laughs) Well, dreams don’t make much sense so…

Hey! You haven’t had nightmares since 10!? (OAO)
Wow…You must have a pure mind…Or maybe this is a result for not watching horror movies. I see… (T__T)

———————————————————–

Dear Lily

Quarreling with siblings…Loosing tooth in a dreams means so? (.___.)

————————————————————

Dear Spit

That’s really mean of you to hurt that girl! You’re so violent!

Then again, that girl keeps getting up — like a Terminator. (Gasps)

Funny dream indeed!

Result of playing too much video games? (^v^)/

February 25th, 2010 at 3:01 am

Oooohh I see ^_____^

Well I should put more details. Well I remember a volcano has erupted and the lava filled up the whole city. I sat on a tire along with a few friends (thats why we survived) flowing through the streets.
I saw Ueda but he was surrounded, then there was some soldiers and they captured us. They asked us whether we want to be shot to death OR choose to swallow this pill so we wont feel anything and we die. Of course I choose the 2nd choice! Thats how I got into heaven.
I even remember I woke up in my dream and found myself lying at the bottom of some pure white stairs. And there’s this lady in white telling me to push open this pure white exit door. When I opened it, it was the same field where I saw Ueda but he was alone this time lol.

OH YEAHH I AM ANTI-HORROR MOVIES !
By the way I am thinking to watch a movie this friday, yayy~~

7.  dino-chan
February 25th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Hai, I’ll tell sheep if my okaasan tells me again ^^

EHHHH
IIyada!!!! T_T I hate my work!

February 25th, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Haha! Your dreams are pure!
And of course, the 2nd option is preferable over the 1st option! (Laughs)
Baa~ What movie are you going to watch? (.___.){?]
Percy and the lightning thief?

———————————————————

Thanks~
(Laughs) Get a grip on yourself, Dino-chan!

9.  lily;;
February 26th, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Oh… Haha… If you actually hug them, kioko, you might just be hugging a pillow or something then that would just be embarrasing.. :D

February 26th, 2010 at 4:09 pm

I guess cause I stare at my idols too much, with my wild imagination, my dreams are always that fairytale-like ^-^
I haveee moooreee if you wanna hear anytime!

The Lovely Bones ~
I read the actual book, and love it very much.

@Lily
Well I dunno but the dream seems real enough, but mostly I wake up when things start to be good T____T
By the way of course u can add me! Blogging is my life haha, it’s nice to share my interest with someone just that you’re not using a Livejournal account, so you can’t read my friends-locked post anyway.

And next time when you comment, you can choose the commenting option of a OpenID instead of Anonoyomous, so then I can recognise your name^-^

11.  SPITxFIRE
February 27th, 2010 at 1:38 am

sneak + read box with the word ALERT + countdown clock + grabbing from behind + Chocking = hemmmm… snake?? snake?! SNAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Gear SOLID