Auwlithe, Auwlithe!

Feb
Mood: Giggly

Mood: Giggly

Auwlithe~!

You naughty fella can’t sit still!

Every time I make him sit, a few seconds later he gets up and walks around me!

It would be nice if he can learn to stay put…Otherwise this sheep might have to turn him into a statue~! ↓

Of course, sheep didn’t cast a spell on her beloved Auwlithe la. <—ω—>

That’s impossible!

See? ↓

(Laughs) My mother found a small dog figure that resembles Auwlithe so she bought it~. ↓

They look like 兄弟「siblings」。 (Laughs)

Baa~ <^ε^>

Baa! Don’t come here! <≥A≤>/

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 25th, 2010 at 9:53 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Otata
February 25th, 2010 at 10:19 pm

What a cutie!!!!!!
XDDDDDD
so active like Sheep-chan!

February 26th, 2010 at 12:12 am

Awwww Auwlithe is so cuteee!
I WANT A DOGGG TOOO~~~ *sobs*

By the way I alwys wonder does his name has any special meaning?

p.s. my Ice Cream phone hanged T_____T Yes, after so long, it was ok yesterday and I didnt recall mistreating it in any possible ways, i wasn’t throwing it around except yesterday was raining and I wonder did the water get into the internal of the phone or something, hmmm…

February 26th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

He can be lazy at times. So much so he doesn’t move a muscle!

————————————————————

Too bad you couldn’t wake up with the dog from your dreams!

Auwlithe — (Laughs) A lot of people asked me about his name. It derives from a Pokemon character named “Growlithe”. Instead of “Grow”, I changed it to “Auw” to make it sound more wolf-like. (Laughs)

I wanted to give him an uncommon name so that he won’t response easily to other people. (Laughs)

Ah! That’s bad! Could it be you have too many files stored in your phone? Sometimes if you have too many data and you browse through too quickly, it might hang or restart — so what I heard. Nuuuuuu!

Has it recovered from hanging?

February 26th, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Ahhh yess >_____<
I want a sweet Shetland Sheepdog puppy hehe

OOohhh thats adorable! I remember I used to watch a lot of pokemon when I was small, my favourite is Vulpix and Dratini ^-^ I tend to name my plushies with cute names too, like Chocolate (my dark brown dog), Mint(Husky) and Mango Pubbing( a Pterodactyl) hehe

By the way my phone is recovered, thank god~!
My dad calmly told me to reset my phone and it's ok now. I got so freaked out, honestly!!!

March 1st, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Shetland sheepdogs are cute! Though I prefer Collies, still cute because of their size!

(Laughs) Vulpix! I also like Vulpix but I like it when it evolves to Ninetales! Oh, so beautiful~ Broc had a Vulpix, right? Didn’t watch to find out whether his Vulpix evolved. I like Mareep too, for obvious reasons!

I’m sure when kioko gets her dog, it will have a very unique and cute name. (Laughs) Just don’t name it ‘Ueda’!

Glad your phone has recovered! You must have been devastated when it hanged! Hope it won’t happen again. (;___; )

March 2nd, 2010 at 2:11 am

Collies are even harder to train cause they’re so intelligent, besides they need loads of free space to run around. Though I doubt whether a apartment will be the best place to keep a Shetland Sheepdog too T^T

OH YEAHH~~Ninetales is a beauty (foxes are one of my fav wildlife animals^^) but Vulpix is too cute for words!
*nods* I didn’t really watch a lot of Pokemon too haha. I remember liking other anime more.

I did plan of naming my future Shetland Sheepdog “Toffee” *giggles* don’t worry, definitely not an idol’s name!

Of course! My mum got a bit freaked out by my reactions too but I guess hardly anyone can understand how much love I have for my LG Ice Cream…yupp I bought the phone in a reliable electronic chainstore in HK so hopefully nothing goes wrong again!

March 3rd, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Shetland sheepdogs are working dogs so I think they can’t live in an apartment for sure. They will get too restless! Unless you can take it out for daily walks. (Laughs) I read that they like to herd small animals into a group. (Laughs)

‘Toffee’ sounds good. (Laughs) A very sweet name indeed.

About your Ice-cream phone — well, if the problem persist, then you have a good excuse to get a new phone which is — Lollipop 2~! (Laughs)…Let’s look forward to Lollipop 2! (Laughs)