Mood: Languid

Mood: Languid

This worry has been ongoing for almost a year now. I realized my vision isn’t as good as it used to be but I thought I could be imagining stuff and that it is just a temporary matter.

But lately, it seems to have worsen! I can still see but I have to narrow my eyes and look really close to read. <=__=>lll

At first, I thought of the possibility that I could have somehow lost half of my brain and as a result — sheep becomes slow in processing images into information. Or I simply don’t concentrate enough. <´.__.`>

Anyway just to be sure, I went to the optical shop not long ago to have my eyesight checked. <´.__.`>

The lady asked me to look –with one eye each– into this machine and then in a few minutes, she handed me this slip. ↓

Well…My face went blanked because I know squat about what the figures mean. She didn’t explain to me what the figures meant and just informed me that I’m short-sighted. <´.__.`>lll

But seeing that the numbers look small, I then said cheerfully, “Oh…It doesn’t look serious~ Does this mean I don’t need glasses?”

Then came her reply, “If you want — also can!”

Here’s where I got irritated. I asked her at what number do I need to start wearing glasses and is this just a temporary symptom because I really am not sure about my eyes and whether glasses are necessary in my case. <`A´>/

In answer to my questions, she just kept saying, “If you want — also can!”

In the end, I came out of the shop with nothing in hand. Instead, I felt so stupid and silly because perhaps I’m just being overly paranoid about my eyesight and — the questions I asked might have sounded stupid to her. <´.__.`>lll

Either way, I think my eyes are ok… <^-^>lll

Baa~

Oh~ On a different note, sheep went to Singapore today~! ↓

↑ Sembawang | Sheep ↓

Haekyeong was right. Lollipop has already arrived in Singapore~! ↓

I saw the display set outside one of the phone shops. But I’m not sure if they have the actual phones because last time when Ice-cream was first launched in Malaysia, the early buyers had to book and wait for weeks to get hold of the actual phone.

Baa… <u_u>

Once again, another crappy entry by Ms Aya the sheep. (Sigh)

Sheep is very depressed. <´.__.`>lll

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 at 7:14 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  dino-chan
January 26th, 2010 at 9:26 pm

If you want~also can!~

=.= Who on earth want to wear glasses unless no choice? D:
Weird LOL!~~~
maaa which means, Sheep-chan can still glass-less desu ne? ^^ Yokatta.

Ahhh…Lolipop D:
kaitai na…………
Wonder Malaysia sells it? Or not o____o

2.  Sandage
January 26th, 2010 at 11:42 pm

Sitting in front of the computer screen for extended periods of time can steer onto some sight damage, though what it really means is your eyes get tired, that’s because when we are looking at the screen we don’t blink, at least not as many times as we ought to. My sight has faded a bit in the last few years because of that, and now I need to wear glasses (something I don’t do)… but recently I’ve started to dig glasses, they’re great accessories if you purchase those that really fit you and your face’s shape.

I might be starting to wear glasses very soon :lol:

January 27th, 2010 at 12:46 am

I cant remember what the numbers meant too but I can tell you’re not as bad as me lol. Not entirely my fault to have such bad eyesight, my mum just passed on her genes to me -_-

You can get some pretty colour contact lense if your eyesight isn’t that bad ^-^
My friend got some purple ones and they’re so pretty!

AND YAYY FOR LOLLIPOP!

January 27th, 2010 at 12:23 pm

For now, I guess it’s ok. It’s just a bit difficult for me to read and confront the computer. Still not sure is it because my eyes are tired or my vision is really fading.

By far, Malaysia doesn’t seem to have it. But just be on a lookout. Since Singapore already has it, Malaysia might have it anytime soon. (^-^)/

—————————————————————————

Dear Sand

Now that you’ve pointed that out — I’m beginning to realize that I don’t blink my eyes as often as I should. Nupo!

Glasses are ok but I don’t think I can get used to it. I don’t mind wearing glasses to read or when I’m using the computer however, wearing it around the clock is going to be troublesome. (_ _)

Plus sheep looks funny in glasses!

ええ。。。Sandのめがねお見せてください!

—————————————————————————

Eh!? (Shocked) It can be passed on through genes!?
(o_O)

So this is the glasses world. Sheep has been very ignorant towards it and always thought sheep’s eyesight can never fade.

Contact lenses are scary! (+_+)lll (Shivers) I dare not put foreign objects in my eyes!

January 27th, 2010 at 6:23 pm

I think some, genetical genes. But don’t worry, your eyesight is not that bad besides I think it’s both environmental and genetical factors combined.
Mind you, I read TONS of books when I was small and too much studying, I guess lol

Ohh same, I am quite scared as well but I hope I can try them on later so I can look nicer when I go to balls/ parties ^^

6.  lily;;
January 28th, 2010 at 1:43 pm

ohh.. having myopia really sucks… i have to wear these contact lenses at night… (i look horrible in glasses…)

January 28th, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Oh yea…You’re are the “いい子だ” type of child. (Laughs) So not surprising to know that you read a lot~!
Eh — wear red contact lenses! (Laughs)
Does this mean you have not wore contact lenses before? (o_o)
——————————————————————————-
Dear Lily

Well…On the bright side, wearing contact lenses can make your eyes look bigger and you can wear all sorts of colors!

By the way, everyone — I went to another optician to have my eyes checked and she said there’s no problem with my eyes. It seems that my eyes get tired easily but glasses are not necessarily~

Whooo! Baa!

January 28th, 2010 at 8:27 pm

lol, not really.
I guess most asians study long and hard for exams ^^
NO WAY! Red is horrifying…like vampire’s eyes…

I’ve tried wearing contact lenses before, actually, just for a short period cause i found them qite annoying to take care of. I guess it’ll take me another long while to be used to them…I admit it’s scary to put something into my eyes too! *shivers*

January 28th, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Hehe, red contact lenses should be reserved for Halloween~

Putting in doesn’t seem to bad but I worry more about taking it out. (o_o) What if somehow can’t get it out? The horror which sheep can’t bear to imagine~! I think kioko should already be an expert in removing eye lenses so no worries there. (^-^)lll

January 29th, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Ohh yeahh I got what you mean.
My friend once got hers struck in her eyes, it’s horrible! O_O I am definitely not a expert but the models in the advert really wore the lenses prettily. Like how some brown lenses can make your eyes bigger and brighter ^^

11.  dino-chan
January 29th, 2010 at 10:10 pm

mari kita beli LG lolipop next year LOL

February 1st, 2010 at 11:02 am

ooohh. i didn’t know the lollipop was out alrdy! anyway, Sheep-chan seems to be visiting Singapore fairly often nowadays eh! (:

ja, i think the numbers mean that your right eye is about 125 degrees myopic, and your left is 100. (: does that sound more familiar for you? on the other hand, it’s probably not very important for you to get glasses unless you have to drive and see signs, or do fine stitching or anything else to do with detail.

hope it helps! (:

February 2nd, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Kawai so na, kioko no tomodachi.. (o_o) kioko mo kiotsukete’ne.

By the way, I can’t find “You’re Beautiful” DVD set yet!!! (Screams)

——————————————————————-

Mo! Don’t tempt me! (Laughs)

———————————————————————

Dear Krayle

I see. Now sheep is more at relief~
Yes, familiar. I always hear speckies talking about their eye power — 100, 250, 500 — but sheep could never really understand the figures and how blind they are. (o_o) I guess I know how 100 looks like now thanks to Krayle. (Laughs)

February 3rd, 2010 at 2:31 am

Lol! so does Sheep-chan think that 100 degrees is alot? (: probably difficult to see bus numbers from afar but that should be about it right?

February 5th, 2010 at 11:45 am

It’s not all that vague. Sheep is just not used to it because before this, sheep’s vision was as clear and sharp as HD TVs. Now — not sure how many megapixels my eyes is. (;__; ) (Tears)

February 5th, 2010 at 9:09 pm

lol! that is a very funny way of putting it! xDD

February 5th, 2010 at 9:52 pm

It honestly shock my friend too, I dont think she gonna wear contact lenses till she’s 100% sure that she can take it out again. Not meant to scare you though ^^

O_______O Maybe you still need to wait another while but that drama is so worth the wait~~

18.  Aqila!
February 19th, 2010 at 5:47 pm

I think I saw the LG Lollipop yesterday at a cell phone stall.

I stood there, staring at it for at least 30 minutes. Ahahahahah ^ ^;;

And then I wondered about the price, so I scooted away.. v.v;

It was gorgeous. *w*

February 19th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

Wow~ Aqila was in a trance for 30 minutes! (Laughs)
Just when Lollipop finally arrives our country — the second version is on the verge to its release! Nuuu!

I think it’s estimated to be around RM780 – 800 or so. Not sure about it. Sorry!