Survey for PaperDiaries

Posted by: Ms Ayain Announcements
Dec
Mood - Bubbly

Mood - Bubbly

Greetings, sweeties~!

I have a favor to ask from you all and I hope it won’t be much of a burden. <´•ω•`>

It’s coming to the end of 2009 and I would like to do a short survey concerning your: gender and country. Well, it’s an annual routine that I’d like to cultivate. (Laughs nervously)

It’s very fast and simple~

Thanks to Polldaddy, you don’t have to type out your particulars in the comments’ section. You just select your answer and clicky ‘Vote’ — it’s done~

For those of you who have been reading in silence (and wish to still be hidden), your identity will remain anonymous — or shall I say, ‘Ninja mode’. (Laughs) So don’t worry about that.

With that said, please do the survey~ m<_  _>m ↓

※  ↓ If your country is not listed in the following poll, please select ‘OTHER’ and don’t forget to type in your country’s name in the provided space.

I would appreciate if you also give some suggestions on how to improve PaperDiaries. That would be lovely and of much help however, please do not feel impel to do so, ok?

Many thanks and adieu~

PS: The surveys will close at midnight (sheep’s timezone) on the 31st December. So please give in your surveys before then~

PPS: In my later entries, sheep will be constantly reminding and urging you to take the survey. It will come across as annoying but please bear with me until I can find a way to make this a sticky post so that I don’t have to loop about it. <TAT>/

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 10th, 2009 at 12:42 am and is filed under Announcements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Gray
December 10th, 2009 at 4:53 am

if you have a Google Account, goto Google Docs and make a “form” with the two polls on them and a big comment box. it’s quite funny what people put in mine.

2.  SandageBlackbox
December 10th, 2009 at 11:39 am

Done^^. Since this is a personal blog and its author (our beloved Sheep) blogs about what she finds amusing or interesting there’s very few improvement you can make (if there’s any at all), so I just wanna say, keep it up!!.

December 11th, 2009 at 6:18 am

I like every bits about your blog and hopefully shall remain to be one of your most loyal readers (and commenters) in 2010! ^^

4.  dino-chan
December 11th, 2009 at 10:03 am

Eto, yesterday I made a vote, but I forgot to leave a comment here. The votes still effective desuka? ^^”"”"”

any changes should be made for your blog?

Seriously, in my opinion. Nothing desu. XD I’m already satisfied and PaperDiaries is the first blog that I always access early in the morning. LOL And you have loyal readers which they and me will comment once we read the entries so daijoubu desu.

Of course, other blogs they have cbox (like mine) because my readers either anonymous or lazy to comment. (I mean my blogspot hahaha)

December 12th, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Thanks for your support — Gray, Sand, kioko and Dino-chan~

I don’t expect to receive comments all the time because I know it can be very troublesome therefore, I understand. But once I do get, I appreciate them so once again, many thanks~

By the way, the votes don’t seem to tally with one another. (o_o)

6.  the Socialist
December 16th, 2009 at 1:24 am

ASH!!! u tall Little Unassuming Miss!! im in a towel on ur blog?!?!?! HAHAHA.. (imagining Ash screaming n running behind Nic to protect her) haha..good way to make me check out ur blog though..haha..now im gonna keep a constant eye on ur blog d..kekekkee

=P luv,
the socialist

December 19th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Stalker!
The towel picture is hilarious! So is the sumo picture too!
Nic’s right, you are so photogenic! (^v^)/

8.  Daisuke
December 21st, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Hey….!! there’s no categorization of ninja….in the gneder poll….hahahahahh….or the place of origin….None..-just a wanderous ninja stalking and waiting…loh heheheheheheheheh….(^______^)…

9.  Daisuke
December 21st, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Typo error….’gender’….

December 23rd, 2009 at 10:12 pm

If I were to make that option available, everyone will surely put themselves as ninjas or stalkers. With that, I won’t get any productive results, don’t you think so? (Laughs)

Ah…So you’re still alive. I thought college claimed your life. (Laughs)

11.  Daisuke
December 30th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Sheep chan>> College has definitely claimed my life….slowly and not to mention painfully….but oh well…that’s the reality of life….it’s never a bed of roses….it’s more like poison ivy…strikes you when u least expects it….soon however it will all over…for the first phase though…hahahahahah…-goes back to stalking the blog….- -Ninja mode activated!!….

3 Trackbacks/Pings

1. commented: if you have a Googl… « unlimitedinfinity    Dec 10 2009 / 4am:

[...] commented: if you have a Google Account, … http://paperdiaries.com/2009/12/survey-for-paperdiaries/ [...]

2. PaperDiaries » Blog Archive » While Waiting…Blog!    Dec 16 2009 / 12am:

[...] Survey for PaperDiaries [...]

3. PaperDiaries » Blog Archive » Sheep is Here — To Annoy You Greatly!    Dec 27 2009 / 3am:

[...] A few more days and sheep will be closing the votes. Who has not voted, please do so at this entry. Thank [...]