Sheep — The Loser!

Dec
Mood - Languid

Mood - Languid

I was trying out a couple of clothes and for the fun of it, sheep did some ‘cam whoring’. ↓

But most of the photos were very bad. My said-to-be freckles are becoming more apparent than before. ↓

Though I don’t really mind the freckles, I’m quite disturbed with the fact that I seem to look much older than I last remember. People have been commenting that I look matured since I was 14 years old and now, even more!

‘Matured’ is just a modest substitution for ‘old hag’! <≥A≤>/ (Screams)

At the moment, I’m even more disheartened because I don’t know if I’m a late bloomer OR I’ve already bloomed — without my realization. Am I withering now? Or am I forever a bud? <;__;>

Mother said I’m probably a late bloomer and that it is better to bloom later rather than at such an early age because as quickly as a flower blooms, just as quickly it will wither — so to speak. <T_T>

Well, I don’t mind waiting for the time to come however, I’m just afraid that I’ve already missed it and I’m going to be like this forever — a loser. <_  _>lll

And if that’s not enough, more salt has been sprinkled to my wounds. ↓

I got stuck in my dress!

Could it be? This goes to say sheep is growing side ways too?

Nuuuuu! <TAT> (Cries)

Then yesterday, I felt angry at the same time upset because —-

… Sheep doesn’t want to talk anymore!! <≥A≤>/

!! Hides !!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 7:38 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

December 22nd, 2009 at 11:05 pm

Cool … New theme for your blog …

Freckles huh ?

I don’t really care my face … my mom always nag to take care myself … regularly wash face …

By the way … Merry Christmas to you, Sheep

2.  dino-chan
December 23rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm

LOL!
Let me save you Sheep-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
I love the new layout!
;D
When I access ur blog with my keitai, it was okay desu!

December 23rd, 2009 at 10:16 pm

Dear Pixy
Yes, new theme!
This reminds me — it has been almost 2 years (or more) that you’ve been using the same blog layout! I think ever since the first Transformers movie was out! (o_o)
No plans to change it? (.__.)
Baa~ Merry Christmas to you too, Pix!

——————————————————————————-
(Cries) Help me suck out some fats and transfer over to Ky’s body! He needs the lards more than sheep! You too, if you like donate to him as well! We are noble and sharing people, right? (Ky must be sneezing else where feeling rather clueless by now)
Sou nandesuka..Yogatta desu. (Phew)

4.  dino-chan
December 24th, 2009 at 9:34 am

HAHAHA Yeah! Ken needs ton of lards so let’s do something on him! O^O~~~~ Guess he must be sneezing at this moment XDXD If he sees this he sure will blame you lol
He already commented that I kena influence by Sheep-chan LOL

PS: Sharing is caring XD!

But, is dinosaur’s consider as lard? O_O Not fat? *blurs*

December 24th, 2009 at 11:14 am

What I meant is — we donate to him our lards, which are the unhealthy fats from our bodies. We still need fats and some flesh you know? (Laughs) So-so, we give him the spare and unhealthy ones!

I want to give my cellulite to Ky! (Laughs)

Oh my goodness, he must be sneezing a lot! He doesn’t know we are plotting against him here! (o_o) Baa~

Should we let him know or continue with this secrecy? (.__.)

6.  dino-chan
December 24th, 2009 at 5:41 pm

Ahhh sou nan da….;D Just give him our lards ;X

Cellulite too! mine also !!!! heheh he should thank us by then, he’s not as skinny as a skeleton like now.

O_O Ehh, I guess dun tell him first? Because I’m having issue with him about Starbuck as you can seeeeee…XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

7.  SPITxFIRE
December 24th, 2009 at 10:15 pm

errr…. no comment… but if you’re still in love with sephiroth it probably mean you haven’t mature. and to hell with that! 30 years later and i’m still gonna love sephiroth! lol!

December 26th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

YOU CHANGED YOUR LAYOUT!
I prefer the last one hehe. Kioko is more of a colourful person *hides*

Hey it isnt that bad, I dont think you look old at all and at least your heart is just young ^-^ And thats all matter, ne? So sometimes thats when makeup comes in handy, it can make you look more fresh and younger (still those stuff are bad for skin *shakes head*)

People alwys say I look younger than my actual age. To others, it might be a compliment but sometimes I am a bit fed up, eventually I dont even want to tell people my real age T^T

December 26th, 2009 at 9:54 pm

Hehe! This goes to say, our blogs are our secret hideout where we conspire against him! (Laughs)

Sheep likes to disturb and bully him. Seems like Dino-chan does it to him too!

Dear Spit
Sephiroth is awesome! Hard not to love him even though he’s a villain!

Mmm…Would Spit choose to love Sephiroth over a woman…? Mmm….

Sorry~! I thought this theme is more colorful than the previous one! (_ _)

Oh, so kioko likes colors. Sounds like a vibrant person but she is afraid of capital letters. (o_o)

By the way, I’ve been contemplating whether to try out BB creams. You know, blemish balm creams? (Have you used before?) I’m a bit reluctant because I really don’t want to deceive people at the same time, feel a bit awkward when people stare at my face. What do you think, o kioko-dono? (;__; ) Baa~

10.  dino-chan
December 27th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Hmmm, seriously, I never bullied him for past few years.
O.O~~~
Until Sheep-chan!~~~~~
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

December 27th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

Really?! I am not a big fan of pink but I thought it looks more bright and colourful, not to you?
*nods nods* maybe cause I am still a childish person lol. Actually I thought the world is cruel and grey enough, so why not more colours?

Capital letters look like they’re screaming in my face (except when I am spazzing over some favourite idols of mine lol) In my name’s case, I thought a small-lettered “k” looks nicer haha

Blemish balm cream?! I havent even heard of it before, but since you mentioned it I googled it and lol I want to use it too! *bounce* Korean and japanese skincare products are awesome! I mostly used foundation but only when I am going to some parties haha, or feel like it.
I dont think you’re deceiving others, every girl has a right to look pretty and perfect any time she likes^____^

12.  SPITxFIRE
December 28th, 2009 at 2:19 am

nop! cause my love is with Haruhi SUzumiya! lol!

December 29th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Poor dear..You missed out so much! (Laughs)
———————————————————————————
I see. Hence smaller caps.

Apparently, BB cream is the ‘in’ thing. I see it everywhere, especially Korean and Japanese cosmetic shops.

If kioko ever uses a BB cream, please tell me how is it like?
—————————————————————————–
Dear Spit
Eeeeeeee~eeeeeeeeee~hhhh?! (o_o)
Why does sheep have a feeling that Suzumiya Haruhi is made for the purpose of satisfying weird fetishes…? (Dwindles)

December 29th, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Really?! I am not very updated with the korean or japanese fashion/makeup trend, I guess cause I never really read some fashion magazines lol.
I would love to try though, perhaps next time when I go past a cosmetic shop I’ll take a look ^^

Not too expensive, right? And are there a lot of different brands of BB cream?

15.  SPITxFIRE
December 30th, 2009 at 2:08 am

there’s many things about haruhi suzumiya that appeal to guys. for one you won’t get bored if you have a gf like haruhi suzumiya. lol!