Yabei!!!

Nov
Mood - Genki

Mood - Genki

This is sheep who wore her knitted blouse — inside-out. ↓ <´•__•`>

It isn’t very noticeable so I ended up realizing it rather late. The funny thing is — ↓

Incidentally last night, I had a dream about someone telling me that my shirt was inside-out. <o_o>{!!!]

Seems like I have been forewarned about it. <=__+>lll

Baa… <u_u>

Until next time, this is Ms Aya — reporting out. <^ω^>/~♥

This entry was posted on Friday, November 13th, 2009 at 5:32 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  dino-chan
November 14th, 2009 at 12:55 am

EHHHHH O_________O
inside out, but then sheep-chan’s knitted blouse desu yo.
Is normal to not realizing it XDDDDD
If me I think I will make such a mistake too

but about the dream, o_o is rare case but then it happens before. Guess it was my mom. She had a dream about an incident will occur, and it was true! IT happened the next day lol

but it was not a dangerous situation so daijoubu deshita ^^

Sheep-chan, please dream of numbers! Buy toto *laughs*

November 14th, 2009 at 1:10 am

LOL! Indeed it isnt very noticabke,..I tend to wear something (accidentally) inside-out when I’m at home haha
My dreams are always very story-like hehe

3.  SPITxFIRE
November 14th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

sheep got 6th sense!

4.  Mallory
November 16th, 2009 at 11:42 am

Aww! >w< I'm sorry you wore it inside out — But if you'd like me to be perfectly honest, I totally can't tell from the picture! It looks supercute, bwahaha. ^~^

I've had dreams like that before, too — They're so amazing and freaky! I wish I had 'em more often. ^x^

November 16th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

!! Laughs !!
Dream of numbers! Typical Chinese are like that! They ask numbers from dead people and God. (Laughs)
I dreamed of numbers but never thought of buying them.
Speaking of which, will Dino-chan buy numbers?
—————————————————————————-
Yes, do show me the banner~! (ROAR)
If it’s at home, it’s ok I guess. But suppose you are outside, problematic it will be. (especially obvious ones)
—————————————————————————-
Dear Mr Spitting Fire
Coincidence!
—————————————————————————-
Dear Mallory
GOOD THING IT WASN’T OBVIOUS!
Because I hang around there quite often and see the same people. It would be embarrassing if it were to be so obvious. (Laughs)
These kind of dreams can be downright weird and freaky but — the messages can be very true and somewhat a warning.

November 16th, 2009 at 7:19 pm

You might not think of it as really photoshop-like fantastic (since i didnt really change much haha) but personally i thought this one is one of my best work lol
Pretty halloween banner here
(btw the original pic looks like this ^^

Make sure you check your outfit before you go out then! (as much as i hate looking at myself in the mirror, i always check hehe)

7.  dino-chan
November 16th, 2009 at 9:02 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
I will buy if i ever dream of numbers XDXDXD
Typical chinese kana…=p
watashi

November 17th, 2009 at 10:49 pm

It’s ok. Some people tend to stretch the image in order to fit in a frame which ruins the image. But you didn’t do that so it’s ok. You cropped it well and it fits the frame. (Laughs)
Oh ya, I’ve been watching some Cartoon Kat-Tun as a cheer up medicine for the recent depression. (Laughs)
Kat-Tun vs Will Smith and Nakamaru overcoming his fear for heights! WIN! Bet you already watched those videos!

Argh, the mirror of truth! I rather look into blurred mirrors so that I don’t see my face. (Laughs)
—————————————————————————-
Ii nn desu.
It will be nice if you get a windfall. But I heard sometimes when a person won a lottery, they will get a series of bad luck because getting money from Gods or something isn’t fair[?]
Not sure about this.
What does Dino-chan think of this? (.__.){?]

9.  dino-chan
November 18th, 2009 at 8:34 am

Eto, sou desu ne, o_______________o
Is something like “price to pay” back. desu yo ne?
It just happens in our daily lives, if we had bad lucks for few days, later we will be poured by good luck or otherwise. Is like balancing dane.

As for Toto O_O
I remembered, my mom won just consolation prize.
Few days later, our fridge broke down TT________TT

November 18th, 2009 at 9:27 pm

LOL you must have mistaken but i’ve only changed the colouring of the pic (one side is brown and the other side remains colourful) The pic with Ueda’s big head (lol) is originally cropped and fit in that black outlined theme already^^
…see i told you i didnt do much?

I just lovee the colouring of the pic~~

OHH YESS! Of course, I totally lovee those two episodes too haha. Ueda is to cute for words arm-wrestling with Will Smith, and I just love Nakamaru more after watching how he overcame his fear of heights. And Kame is really really nice!

I think Ms.Aya is very pretty though ^-^

November 19th, 2009 at 8:54 am

and I am back in action! whoots! Sheep-chan ohayou!! ne, sth like that happenened to me before. My boyfriend laughed his heart out when i realised that my tshirt logo was on the right instead of the left. He was no help there! In the end, how did you realise?

November 19th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Yea, there’s a balance in life. We can’t have good fortune all the time just like we can’t suffer all the time.
Otherwise, it won’t be fair!
Then again, it seems that people suffer more than they enjoy. Or maybe they focus too much on the negative side until they forget happy times..
Baa…
When Dino-chan ask for numbers from deities, please consider this consequences and be careful! (Tears)
—————————————————————————-
I thought it was blurred instead of color changed.
Ueda told Will Smith that he will introduce him to cute Japanese girls if he loses. Nice to see Will Smith being so friendly and sporting with them!
Oh, I watched the episode where Nakamaru had to jump 10m down into the swimming pool. He managed to summon enough courage to jump at 7.5m.
But later in the Fireman Rescue practice, he showed no fear.
Sugoi!
—————————————————————————
Dear Krayle
(Laughs) Pinch him! (^v^)/
Baa, I noticed it when I was in the public toilet.

November 20th, 2009 at 6:03 am

Ohhhhh yeahh I’ve blurred the outline of the pic too XD
I am sure you can see the *slight* difference between the original and my edited one haha

Ueda is too cute for words *giggles*
And WIll Smith is too nice and friendly to seem like a Hollywood big star right? He’s one of my fav actors actually!
I started loving him from the romantic comedy “Hitch”~

I’m feared of heights too so I can imagine how brave Nakamaru was already lol
Thats because he need to practice all those rescue procedures for filming the drama “RESCUE” ! I know he’s totally kakkoi in that ckt episode hehe *claps*