Mood - Spunky

Mood - Spunky

Yorokonde, minna-hun! <^v^>/

This is Ms Aya the sheep who will be leaving for JB soon~! <—ω—>

With that said, I’m going to refrain from being long winded. <^-^>lll (Laughs nervously)

I was summoned to my brother’s place for the weekend in order to help him with his Halloween costume which took place last Saturday (7th Nov).

Yes, you’re probably thinking, “But Halloween was so last week!”

Anyway…I had to help my brother transform from this… ↓

…to this melancholic anime character~! <OAO>{!] ↓

Ulquiorra is a character from BLEACH. My brother thought of going as Freddy Krueger but changed his mind for 2 reasons:

1. It’s going to be a little bit difficult to eat with the claws on
  2. Posing as Freddy Krueger is like posing as a rapist. So not cool!

Anyway after much evaluations, he decided to go as Ulquiorra.

He bought the full costume online. ↓

Baa…For the fun of it… ↓

Alright, here are the tools and medium we used: ↓

1. Green contact lens (…which failed)
  2. Black nail polish
  3. Body paint (Black and white)
  4. Brushes
  5. Eyeliner pencils

Actually, it’s faster to use your hands to apply the body paint and also, it spreads evenly. <u_u>

Baa~

It took us about 4 – 5 hours to get it done and the result was rather satisfying, especially since it was our very first time doing a cosplay.

Let me tell you, it wasn’t easy. It takes a lot of effort to cosplay! <`A´>/

<—ω—> Oh well, without further ado…Allow sheep to present to you…Pictures~! ↓

NB: I did some touch up using  Adobe Photoshop for a more pleasing appeal

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Ulquiorra04

Ulquiorra00

Ulquiorra03

↑ My favorite~ <^ε^>

Ulquiorra01

Ulquiorra02

It’s not cero, it’s “Shut the fuck up!”

Yea…That night, my brother came home with the ‘Best Costume’ title.

Y~ay~! <^v^>/

And now, sheep shall speed off to pack her bags~ \<≥A≤>/

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on Monday, November 9th, 2009 at 12:40 pm and is filed under Cosplay Gallery, Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

November 9th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

WOAH the cosplay certainly looks awesome! No wonder he got the best costume title hehe~ I have a friend of mine who’s really really into BLEACH too but i cant remember which one she like best (ohh there’s this one with white hair and has a blue dragon around it lol)
I never cosplay but i LOVE seeing people doing it haha

Have fun!

p.s by the way I wanna show you my post about my fireworks night hehe!^^ *points* here

November 9th, 2009 at 5:52 pm

wah … COOL !!!

Not bad eh u ‘transform’ … xD

November 10th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

White hair with a blue dragon around him…That’s Hitsugaya Toushiro, the 10th division’s captain! (Laughs)
Ooo~ Hanabi~ *clicks clicks*
—————————————————————————-
Dear Pix
Not me, my bro~ (Laughs) I just assist him.

November 10th, 2009 at 11:34 pm

OMG WOW YOU’RE RIGHT! Awesome, coz my friend has this huge poster of him so I actually remember how he looks like^^
She even got herself several action figures but again i cant remember which character lol

haha I didnt use photoshop lol perhaps because of the firework function of my camera. They look fairly different from how i see them in real life hehe

I hope you can go to a funfair soon!

And I got twitter too, add me? (my username is creamocha ^^)

5.  Synjie
November 11th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Ahh~ Nice Ulquiorra!!! You and your brother did a great job >w<!! *clap* Love the last picture the most~!!

6.  SPITxFIRE
November 12th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

hei! sheep! let’s do a cosplay of you for my photograph!

November 13th, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Wow…Action figures. (o_o) I want some too~ (Tears)
I know you didn’t. I meant to say you’re fortunate to see the actual fireworks rather than the ones created using photoshop.
Oh, the funfair here isn’t really safe and popular. (_ _)lll
———————————————————————————
Dear Synjie
Thanks~ (Laughs)
———————————————————————————
Dear Spit
Me? Baa~ Mweh. Sheep isn’t photogenic. I’ll only spoil your photoshoot by destroying your props and stuff. (Laughs nervously)

November 14th, 2009 at 1:09 am

hehe my friend said they’re expensive though -_-
Ohh I see~ even without photoshop I consider the banners I made quite pretty, and one of my most proudest work till now is the halloween banner I made using a magazine scan of my favourite idol (Ueda Tatsuya) hehe
(if you like i can show u next time! ^^)

Ohh I hardly go to funfairs too…

November 19th, 2009 at 8:55 am