Mood - Dreamy

Mood - Dreamy

I thought I have many things to blog about BUT —- the minute I confront my laptop, they all vanished! <°A°>/

Although (thank goodness) I wrote those thoughts in my notebook, the inspiration is gone. Without inspiration and good vibes, it’s really hard to write. <≥A≤>/

Baa~<u_u>

Therefore…Whoever took it — Please give me back my blogging spirit! <`A´>/

I know you want to borrow my spirit to help you in your major exams however, it doesn’t work that way!

(Laughs nervously)

Oh well… ↓

This is Ms Aya, whom prior to this — hasn’t been wearing black (and stockings) for quite some time.

Yoroshiku! <^v^>/~

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:54 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Mallory
November 20th, 2009 at 4:41 am

Aww, your outfit is SO SO SO cute! It totally suits you, you shoudl wear black more often!

I lurrrve black, myself … In fact, it’s pretty much the only main colour I wear in my outfits.

/~

November 20th, 2009 at 6:06 am

Awwwwww kawaii!
That black outfit looks a bit like something out of an anime hehe, these days winter is coming and I look like someone from Alaska with my thick fur coats lol

I hope your inspirations come back soon~~~

November 20th, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Dear Mallory
Thanks~
Black suits just about anybody. Though I read it’s not good for thin people because it will make them appear thinner than usual.
(Laughs) Anyway, it’s a color that can never die in the fashion world.
——————————————————————————–
I think it’s because of the stockings. (Laughs)
Oh, I can imagine kioko being a small fury bear. (o_o)
I guess everyone there is a polar bear now.
Ah! It’s back! Yogatta! Thank you!
Speaking of winter, I remember watching one episode featuring Jin and Nakamaru’s punishment where they traveled to a very cold town to do some chores. (o_o)

4.  SPITxFIRE
November 21st, 2009 at 2:31 am

that’s totally haruhi’s stocking!

November 21st, 2009 at 8:36 am

Ohh yeahh you looks like a japanese high school girl in those stockings~ cute!^-^
A small furry bear lol, I rather look like a cute artic fox though (gomen bit random but i lovee those beautiful creatures!)

Ah thats the Hokkaido special episode! Speaking of that, I’m actually going to Hokkaido with my family this christmas! *bounce*

6.  SandageBlackbox
November 22nd, 2009 at 12:01 am

I’m may be lacking delicacy for saying this but, if you’re gonna post pics of you in black stockings every time you don’t find your inspiration to write something else, then may god forgive me for what I’m about to say, I hope those inspiration-less moments come more often :lol:

You’re registering the highest point in the cuteness scale with these pics, love’em!.

November 24th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Dear Spit
(Laughs!)
Nice?
———————————————————————
Baa!
Hokkaido!
How nice! I hope you enjoy your holiday! Of course you would, it’s Japan you’re visiting! (Laughs)
———————————————————————-