Mood - Languid

Mood - Languid

(Laughs nervously)

Before I go into another week (or so) of absence, at least let me tell you why I’m doing so. <T_T>

It’s simply because I’m feeling rather languid and crabby at the moment…Perhaps you’ll understand better if I just say, emo.

Usually when I’m in this state, I prefer to keep to myself instead of seeking people for comfort and consolation. The outcome is never good when I resort to such means therefore, silence is a safer option.

(Laughs) I’ll eventually bounce out of this~.

By the way, I’m 3 chapters away to finishing the Tale of Genji. I won’t say I love the story so much because I have difficulties in understanding some of the meanings and happenings. But I’d say there are some good teachings which you can learn from.

After this book, I’ll be reading Hans Christian Andersen’s stories and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. <^v^>/

Baa…Regarding my job, I haven’t gotten any and would probably get one around end of the year. This is so because I’ll be moving to another town around that time.

Yup, my big baby brother bought a house somewhere which is still within the state. But it’s more outskirt than where I’m staying now. (Laughs)

Having that said, there’s going to be some adjustments made in time to come. <^-^>lll

Baa~

Time to leave. <TTATT>

Blog to you fellas once sheep is fine and dandy again~!

…If I update the blog any quicker, that means I’m seriously trying my best so please root for me~! (Laughs)

From the legs of Auwlithe, baa-bai~!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 12th, 2009 at 3:33 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

October 12th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Hugs Sheep-chan. see you again soon! (:

2.  Circle
October 12th, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Hiyaho~ Sheep ! (Big comforting hug !)

You don’t have a job ? I can understand it doesn’t help you feeling better (I don’t have either and it’s bursting my head).
I think all the people you know lie (I mean “stay”) in your heart, family, friends and so on…
And they all want you to get better, so if you’re asking for a break, there’s no problem, we’ll wait, we trust in you, and we want “Sheep who knows who she is”.

By the way, I just posted one of my art on my gallery, you could take a look, it’s something dreamy as I am:
I’ve done it 6 years ago, so it remembers me a lot, now I want to do more.

And I’m reading “The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes”.

(Comfort)

I’m leaving to my personal renaissance manor now.

Take your time !

3.  Sachi-chan
October 13th, 2009 at 1:54 am

Sachi-chan is rooting for Ms.Aya all the way! [^o^]/

Ms.Aya should search for someone whom she can learn to open up to. Sachi-chan is similar to Ane-san in this way. But I’ve found that I can really open up to God when I’m feeling down. Maybe this will help Ane-san too.

Onece again, Sachi-chan is rooting for Ane-san all the way![^_^]/

4.  dino-chan
October 13th, 2009 at 9:33 am

EH T^T
souka! Moving to more outskirt area O_O
But is a good thing also, new house,new area,new environment, everything new XD XD Hope sheep-chan can used to it soon ne?

Mata ne!
Waiting for your updates patiently…^_^ hehe

RAWR!

October 14th, 2009 at 12:42 am

Thanks Krayle, Sachi-chan, Circle and Dino-chan! I’m feeling a little better now.
Haha — Y~ay?
——————————————————————————
Dear Circle
Nice artwork! The shadow of the creature reminds me a lot of the Lochness monster. (Laughs) So mysterious. The back leg looks like a tree trunk that branches out into a dinosaur. Awesome, I’d say. How did this inspiration come about? Don’t mind talking about it? (Technically, typing them out?) *Laughs nervously*
——————————————————————————
Yes, outskirt. It isn’t so far from the city though. About an hour’s drive if I estimated correctly.
I’ll do my best to adapt and start anew. Of course, will share with everyone my experience as I read about how you all are doing on your side. (Laughs)
Y~ay!

6.  Circle
October 14th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Nyaho !
Thank you a lot !
Honestly, there is no technical stuff at all on this work. I was with my friend Michael and we were testing my new computer’s perfomances, so I’ve made a lot of layers on Photoshop (around 50) trying the different tools and effects on them… and then it came to something looking like a sun, with a dinosaur breathing fire, so I imagined it would be breathing on the roof of a little mansion, so I’ve drawn it. After that it really looked like a music band poster to me, so I decided to put some text and. To finalize we put some filters and it changed to something cartoon.

This is dreamlike artéé !

7.  Circle
October 14th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

This is dreamlike art~~ ! My keyboard tricked me (Laughs)

Have a nice day Sheep, glad to see you feel better !

8.  Sachi-chan
October 16th, 2009 at 3:33 am

LOL. YAY-~!~(^v^)~ Hopefully since Ane-san is feeling better, we’ll see another new post from Ms.Aya the Sheep soon!(n_n)

October 16th, 2009 at 7:52 pm

Dear Circle
Even though it’s a test piece but it’s still nice to look at. So now that you have a DA account, sheep will be seeing more artwork from Circle? (Sheepish eyes)
———————————————————————————–
Dear Sachi-chan
Yup, sheep is hanging in there!