Mood - Gleeful

Mood - Gleeful

Pink, blue, green, brown, orange…The world is abound with different colors that has so many shades. \<^v^*>/

A variety of blues and reds, mixtures of palettes that gives birth to newer shades of colors. Red + purple = Crimson.

We are already blessed abundantly with such beautiful colors to view and admire. I don’t mean to be greedy however, I would like to know…Apart from the colors we’ve seen — Are there anymore existing colors? <.__.>{?]

As in, not darker or lighter shades of the colors in our knowledge, but a whole new color. <`A´>/

Imagine, if purple has never existed at all (In this alternate world, Barney is a pink dinosaur). Nobody has ever seen or know of such color. Let’s say your room is painted beige in color. Then one day, you notice a peculiar foreign color taking over your walls.

“What is this? How did this happen? The color is changing to — what color is this?”, confuse you become.

Moss, poltergeist — Nothing of that sort. The color just changed. Mysterious but harmless.

You start making guesses. Is it black? Blue? Fushia? No…Not at all. It’s a color that does not inherit from the existing colors. Thus a great discovery is made~! <≥A≤>/

Back to my point, I’m just wondering if there are still other colors that we have yet to discover. <´•ω•`>

When it happens, how will we react to that foreign, never seen before color? How can our eyes digest it? What kind of information will flow to our knowledge upon this discovery? Can our mind comprehend such existence?

Maybe a blind person who has regained his/her eyesight can tell us how the feelings are like… <´ε`>/

Then again, I know not of such individual. <´•ω•`>lll (Laughs nervously)

Baa…This is Ms Aya the sheep who just blogged yet another trivial thought. <_  _>

PS: Baa~! It’s raining~! Y~ay! \<^v^>/ Everyone, be sure to keep an umbrella with you when going out!

This entry was posted on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 at 6:18 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Gray
October 23rd, 2009 at 8:39 pm

some still argue certain colours don’t exist.

Magenta Ain’t A Colour

October 24th, 2009 at 12:39 am

Its raining so heavenly in UK a few days before T^T
kioko gets upset easily when it rains..

Hmm thats such a random thought but I’d love to know is that any more colours are there too, personally I love any shades of orange and blue hehe~~
ohhh by the way you know a company in Japan (working along a Australian company too) invented the first blue-coloured rose, named “Applause” and it gonna be out in market next month in Japan but it’s so expensive though! (22-33 USD)

3.  Aqila!
October 25th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

Ms. Aya!

Have you heard of Owl City? He makes the best music ever. all of his music made up my woeful day.

My friend recommended it, but I didn’t get to check it out until I heard it on the radio. How silly!! Hahaha. [:

4.  dino-chan
October 25th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
new colours…
shiranai desu o___O
Cyan?Magenta? hehehehe
o_O eto..skin colour? What do we call that as in colour category?????
*so many questions suddenly*

5.  Mallory
October 27th, 2009 at 1:48 am

Hi there! I’ve been visiting your blog for awhile now, but I haven’t actually commented until today … I don’t know why! ^^; I just wanted to tell you how much I love your writing style and the things you blog about. n_n;

But anywayyy, I just wanted to say I love this entry! I totally agree, in thinking that there might be colours that we can’t see … That’s what they say about ultra violet, after all!

I’ve really been thankful lately that I can see colour so well — The bright oranges, reds, and yellows of the changing maple tree leaves paired with the bright, bright blue of the fall sky is so gorgeous! ^^

October 28th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Dear Grayle
Black isn’t a color too, apparently. It’s just the absence of colors. (o_o)
I don’t have an article as proof so don’t take my words seriously.
——————————————————————————-
“Happy belated birthday, kioko!” (^v^*)/
I’m waiting for you to post an entry about your birthday this year! (Laughs)
I’ve never heard about this ‘applause’ rose until you mentioned it. That’s so cool! (OAO)
How blue is that rose, kana… (Laughs) Sheep will google google for more info!
—————————————————————————–
Dear Aqila
Never heard of it. Will have to Google to know what kind of genre music he makes. (Laughs)
Thanks though. (^v^*)
——————————————————————————
I think skin color is known as beige or tan. Not so sure of its official name color. (@_@)
Hey, just imagine you discovered a new color. Then you take a picture and use Adobe Photoshop to examine it. What happens if the picker can’t recognize it? Will the computer malfunction? (Laughs)
——————————————————————————
Dear Mallory
Thanks for commenting and your compliments. (^-^)v
Much obliged!
It will be really wonderful if our eyes are introduced to unknown colors. Until that happens, we’ll just have to appreciate the existing colors.
*Sheep loves autumn~!

7.  Joy
October 29th, 2009 at 6:08 am

lalalala~~
bubuuuu~
*passing by*
=p

8.  dino-chan
October 29th, 2009 at 9:18 am

Probably! It went error XD
(wanted to say explode) RAWR!!!

October 29th, 2009 at 9:29 am

I dont know how blue is that though lol
And here’s the post (sorry I friends-locked it before so thats why u wouldnt be able to see it ><) happy birthday to myself^^

October 30th, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Dear Joy
Baa!
Don’t make me stab you with a pencil again! (Laughs)
Or shall I blackmail you with a certain picture I have in hand? (Evil laughter)
——————————————————————————–
Chances are the computer might explode because it can analyze the color. (o_o) The color of VIRUS! (Laughs)
——————————————————————————–