Sheep in the Candy Section

Sep
Mood - Sheepish

Mood - Sheepish

At first I wanted to take pictures of all the candies but on second thought, maybe recording a video would be much faster. ↓

In the end, I chose —- <´•ω•`>b

(Laughs nervously)

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 20th, 2009 at 11:42 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Gray
September 21st, 2009 at 4:07 am

what’s that crunching sound? you grabbing bags of sweets below the cameraview? also, saying that out loud in front of other ppl wasn’t very polite =P

2.  dino-chan
September 21st, 2009 at 9:58 am

I love your opening. Baaa~~!!!!
^~^

Eh haha kawaii! I love the videos ^^
Yeah, those ppl just awkward and being weird when there’s recording in anywhere =.=”"”"

Souka, I thought you will buy Rocky lol
banana choco ka…XD looks oishii ne.

September 21st, 2009 at 10:10 am

Coast is clear … YEAH !!!

U sounds like in a special ops mission …

LOL LOL LOL !

September 21st, 2009 at 1:29 pm

LOL people is staring at you weirdly~~` i bet they would afterall who would record a video using her phone in a supermarket haha
I have been thinking to take a picture of Jin and Koki in OXY products session (there’s this tiny poster of them) but I havent got my Ice Cream phone at that time so I wouldnt want to use my poor-quality phone, nor I would dare to take out my camera with people watching, so I didnt at the end~~ a month later the poster is gone… *sobs*

I found PLUS X CUBE gums!^___^ click for picture (yes, gomen for being a crazy fangirl, KAT-TUN advertised for them too~)

Your voice is really cute by the way!

5.  Circle
September 21st, 2009 at 10:33 pm

I love candy too much.

Too much, yep, I think there’s a hole in my teeth, but I can’t go to the dentist. When I was young, our teacher said we could die if we eat too much candies.

Today I ate Cheese Cake for the very first time. Oishiikata~ !

September 22nd, 2009 at 10:38 am

お菓子!!!*pounces* Sheep-chan has alot of self-control, ne. If it were me I would have taken everything. >:3

I was tickled by the videos! It’s like in the first, you were interrupted by the strangers, and then when they were gone, you shot in for the kill!!! Sheep-chan 万歳!

September 22nd, 2009 at 7:02 pm

Dear Gray
They came barging in… (-__-)lll
————————————————————————–
It’s nice, the choco banana. The crisp is in banana flavor and inside got some chocolate. Something like M&Ms.
————————————————————————–
Dear Pix
I said, “Y~ay~ii” and the end. (Laughs)
Operation: Candy
Bag a candy of choice without being seen.
————————————————————————–
Cool! I like these kind of chewy candies! Wonder if sheep can find it here.
(Laughs) Grapes for Kamenashi, Pineapples for Ueda and strawberries for Jin.
…Why didn’t you just rip the poster and keep it for yourself, hang it up in your own room!? (OAO)
————————————————————————–
Dear Circle
Are my eyes playing tricks… (o_o)
Circle..Canard…Is that really you!?
What happened to you!? There were no updates in your blog and you disappeared! (Tears)
Where have you been? (TAT)
————————————————————————–
Dear Krayle
(Laughs) My mother was with me so sheep dare not simply take. Otherwise, would have wiped everything too!
Krayle, can sheep find this kind of sweets in Singapore? (.__.)

September 22nd, 2009 at 11:17 pm

ああ、そうですか... (: well it’s a good thing then that pple with sweet-teeth like you and me have mothers that curb our cravings!! or all our teeth would fall out.
Most of the sweets look familiar! I’m sure you would be able to find them some place or other in Singapore. (:

September 23rd, 2009 at 3:28 pm

You can looking for those PLUS X CUBE gums (btw they’re chewing gums^^) and Jin is advertising grapefruit in that poster – yet my friend showed me another version of the same poster (here)so the strawberry one I got is for Ueda hehe

I hope I can but no, many people watching lol

10.  Circle
September 23rd, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Hey Sheep ! Please don’t be upset !

I’m stunned that you remember that nickname !

Sorry for disappearing, I was lost in the strawberry fields ! Money is fleeing me like wild horses, and I spent my time trying to catch clouds to bring them home, but when I got one, I remembered I don’t have home.

I do not have a good reason for not giving any news, because I had internet with my computer. I just lost myself, I think it happends all the time to people which are made of dreams. Apologize !

However, now I sure do have a lot to talk about, but don’t matter, I really enjoy candies ! (laughs)

(tiny text)Very happy for being able to talk with you again.

September 25th, 2009 at 12:21 am

Dear Krayle
(Laughs) And we would be wearing dentures at a very young and tender age. There goes our youth! *The horror*
————————————————————————-
I saw Jin in a pink cube so I automatically thought he was promoting for strawberry flavor.
In the second pic, (Laughs) Ueda is smiling!
I don’t see Ueda smiling a lot. But when he does, he’s really cute. I bet you’ve watched the “Keep Smile” game before. Haha, Ueda got carried away to his punishment.
That video always cracks me up!
————————————————————————-
Dear Circle
Looks to me that someone returned with a tremendous improvement in his English! (Applause)
Maybe I should also get lost in the strawberry field in order to improve my English. (Laughs)
Well, what had happened, I won’t simply pry into your personal matters —That said, it’s just good to see you’re still around and typing. (Laughs) Honestly, your English has improved by folds! (^v^)/

September 25th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

*wide grin*
hehe ohh yeahh my day always brighten when I saw pics of him smiling~ Ueda really looks million times cuter when he does lol, actually he smiles more these days already~~

Yupyup I watched that game lol, bet it’s SO hard to keep smiling 24/7 (so Junno should be the winner!)

September 25th, 2009 at 11:47 pm

Goodness, I can’t imagine having no teeth to eat sweets. I would probably crack my dentures several times over trying to bite into all the hard candy! xD

14.  Circle
September 26th, 2009 at 2:45 am

I can talk to girls sitting next to me now, that’s an improvment ! (laughs)
Thanks for your compliment about my english, if you’re hanging around these very special strawberry fields, give me a call, we could met there then.
Good for being there again too, but… Where’s our lovely pervert ?

September 30th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

If not for his height/the limbo, Taguchi could have made an easy win. (Laughs)
Sometimes, I feel sorry for Taguchi because he gets bullied by Koki and Jin.
—————————————————————————–
Dear Krayle
You can always suck candies or eat marshmellows. (Laughs)
—————————————————————————–
Dear Circle
The charming pervert has been changing blogs every now and then. Currently he’s blogging here: http://truerockcity.blogspot.com/
He hasn’t been dropping by here for a week or 2…Not sure what happened to him…Hope he’s alright.

September 30th, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Oh haha~~ but still Junno was among the last few to get kicked off, right? (if i can remember…)
Awwwwwww I guess they’re really close behind all those so-called “bullying”, besides I read that there’re many Junno/Koki moments in the recent Tokyo Dome/summer concerts^^

17.  Sandage
September 30th, 2009 at 11:55 pm

@Aya: I haven’t really been away that long have I??. I’ve just been busy with stuff here, my blog’s also screaming for some attention now :lol:

@Circle: Hiya dude! nice to read you again, what happened to you?, were you abducted by aliens or something?. :)

When’s your blog going up again?.

…by the way, I stopped being a pervert, now all I have left is my charming personality :D and that should be enough.

18.  Circle, under the christmas tree
October 2nd, 2009 at 4:35 am

@thePERVERT You changed your name !
In fact it’s a long long story, I couldn’t tell you that much on the web, shortly, I’ve been jailed in a buddhist institute, nearly starving to death, working 20 hours a day, being whipped each time I tried to say a word… You know, that kind of stuff…

Well, I must go, my free time is over, see you soon ! ==T______T

I love you all !

October 3rd, 2009 at 12:42 am

Taguchi did not disqualify and receive Divine punishment. (Laughs)
————————————————————————–
Dear Sand
…After your “I stopped being a pervert, —-”
I thoughts you were going to say you are becoming a priest or something. (Laughs)
But thankfully I read your whole sentences and not listen to my own conclusion….(Laughs nervously)
—————————————————————————-
Dear Circle
…Sounds like you had a really rough time. (o_o)
Well, would like to hear more from you — Though I don’t wish to take up your free time… (Tears)

20.  SPITxFIRE
October 3rd, 2009 at 1:58 am

lol! that’s cute! kakakak!!

21.  Circle, upon father christmas' statue
October 3rd, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Dear Aya
You’ll certainly hear more than you can bare from me. (Stalker’s laugh)