Mood - Sick

Mood - Sick

(Laughs nervously)

How is everyone? I hope none of you are sick like sheep. This sheep got food poisoning and now in the process of recovery. Doc said I need to drink lots of water, eat fruits and force myself to vomit whenever I have the urge to. So please be careful with what you eat. Vomiting isn’t a smooth-go and it can be very painful. <u_u>

Though vomiting has helped me loose some weight. (Laughs nervously)

Anyway…

I’m back from my road trip~ As much as I love to blog about my road trip with Nic and Fe… We’ll have to wait until I get the remaining photos from Fe. <^-^>lll

Fe hugging Nic~

Therefore, I’ll share my trip stories with you another day, ok? <^-^*>

For now, well…I suddenly have the urge to play with my old tamagotchis again~

You know, those little virtual creatures that you can’t make out what the hell they are, lives in a plastic egg-shaped device, behind a mono-screen and 3 little rubber buttons [A, B, C] for you to rapidly press.

Every 5 minutes or less, the thing beeps for attention, shits, sleeps, gets bored…etc. But when you are too busy to entertain the damn thing, you either: Pause it, put it to sleep or get your little siblings to baby sit it.

Days later, it evolves into some weird ass creature which you might not like and then, what do you do? <.__.>

You restart the tamagotchi.

Seriously, I hate it when it just hatched out of the egg. Damn irritating and noisy. Grr! <`A´>/ (Frustrated)

Well yes, I’m still going to play with that annoying thing again. <—ω—> (Laughs)

Apart from this, sheep is also going to play… ↓

(Laughs) Successfully installed Dead Space~! I think the next time my bro wants to install any games, I should do it since he doesn’t have the patience to go through it. Baa~ <^-^> I bet Silent Hill Home Coming can be played on his PC. So will probably try that later. (Laughs)

By the way, I saw Pixy and his family in Penang. I waved happily at him but he never responded. In lieu, he and his family just gave me some sort of deviant smile! ↓

Pixy, you bastard… <TAT>

De, Ms Aya, taking her dog out for a short walk — reporting out~!

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 7:29 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

August 21st, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Talk about tamagotchis … I used to have the Digimon one … But I think I give other small kids later on after Pokemon out … I love Pokemon more than Digimon xD…

Dead Space u play easy mode not much problems de la … Don’t purposely get damage will do … some causes Instant Death, so watch out …

Aiya, I think MYSELF in Penang meh ? Heheh, my family spreads !!

August 21st, 2009 at 1:00 pm

sorry typo error … You think I’m in Penang meh ?

3.  Saruchan
August 21st, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Welcome back !

Dead space is EFFFFFFFFFIIIIN N !! AWESOMEE !!! its really worth it to play , not to forget Gears Of War too and L4D !

I cant help it but when I first glanced at the plushie , I thought that it was some giant testicles ( Ball Sack ) . SERIOUSLY !! O.O “”

August 21st, 2009 at 9:38 pm

Dear Pixy

Digimon! I like version 2 the best because it has Garurumon and the snowball creature. Hahaha.

Sheep will heed to your word. So far, got killed by the little creatures (not the baby with tentacles). Keep you posted on MSN, ok?

(Laughs) But I saw you in Penang! See?! The photo is proof! (Laughs)

———————————–
Dear Saru-chan

Have you played Dead Space before? Completed the game? (.__.)

Wish someone can accompany me while playing the game. (Sobs) (;__;)

L4D doesn’t work too well on my bro’s comp and I think it’s more fun to play with friends. Oh well… For now, sheep won’t deal with the witch.

(Laughs!!) Ball sack! I didn’t see it that way until you brought it up! That ball sack, our friend — is Pixy!

August 21st, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Ohhh do take care and get well soon!^___^

I do miss reading about your blog hehe~ I’ve played with tamagotchis before, but it was god knows how long time ago lol nowadays blogging is my life haha~
by the way I’m going to get my Ice Cream phone tomorrow! *bounce bounce* (thanks for your detailed review~~ XD)

6.  SPITxFIRE
August 22nd, 2009 at 12:04 am

yer! i hate vomiting! hoe you get well soon!
eh i was thinking to get deadspace for ps3 but i chicken out. :P i know it’s a good game

7.  Sandage
August 22nd, 2009 at 3:54 am

I still have my tamago-Pikachu and I have to say I had way more fun seeing him starving to death ha ha ha. I’m evil, I know.

It’s nice to have you back and writing, I missed you!!.

Vomiting’s gross!!, I really hope you get well soon :(

August 22nd, 2009 at 9:42 pm

Blogging about your life? Cool~ Then I must check it out~
I’m fine now, thank you for your concern.

Finally getting the phone? That’s awesome! You’re getting the blue color phone right? (.__.){?] And are you going to decorate it?

Pss! Guess what? Your link is in my blogroll! (look to your left!)
——————————-
Dear Spit!

Then would you prefer diarrhea over vomiting? (_ _)lll

Why did you chicken out? The game is not that scary. I think it’s fun! Scarier than Re’s zombies but much lesser than Fatal Frame ghosts.
——————————-
Dear Sand

Pikachu-killer. (Laughs) What other evil deeds do you have, I wonder.
Well, sheep is back, fine and dandy! \(^-^*)
Now all I need is the flair to write again! ROAR!

9.  Saruchan
August 23rd, 2009 at 12:53 am

Dead Space and L4D is fun to play with people , the witch has err… very nice vocals? ahahah!

10.  dino-chan
August 23rd, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Ohhhh….Sheep-chan, please do rest more :____:

August 24th, 2009 at 10:34 am

*wide grins* YAY~~ most of my posts are private but then I will link you when i do blog about my new phone~
I got the white one^___^ (coz it looks more alike to a typical japanese DoCoMo phones haha)

August 25th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

今晩わSheep-chan!お久しぶりだな (: i hope i wrote that right. Hope Sheep is better by the time she reads this!