Hair of Revenge!

Aug
Mood - Pathetic

Mood - Pathetic

Yoi!

KIMETA! \<`A´>/

Sheep shall not post any photos of her face in this blog (and Facebook) until she has fulfilled her hair of revenge~!

!! Roar !!

(watches everyone let out a relief of being spared from her ugly face)

Yes, I feel good too. (Laughs)

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 30th, 2009 at 12:05 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

August 30th, 2009 at 9:13 am

Hair of Revenge … LOL ?!

2.  dino-chan
August 30th, 2009 at 7:30 pm

means….saloon? LOL
makeover???
ehhh?????????????

3.  Sandage
September 1st, 2009 at 10:25 pm

Though I don’t think I really grasp the meaning of that “hair of revenge” concept :lol: I wanna say that I’m gonna hurt inside if I don’t see your adorable, cute face around if you make that a long time.

Anyway, let’s wait and see what happens to your hair, I’m already curious :)

September 4th, 2009 at 10:11 pm

Yup, no face until I get my revenge! At this rate, I think it’s gonna take 6 months or so. (Cries)

5.  Sandage
September 5th, 2009 at 12:31 am

Reckon that hair of revenge of yours is gonna be long hair, am I right?. Whoa, it’s looking sexy already :lol:

6 months is a long time, I think I’ll just have to hold my breath half a year then. Good luck with that!.

6.  Sachi-chan
September 6th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Oyasumi, Ane-san!

Long time no see, ne? Sachi-chan offers her sincerest apologies to Sheep and anyone who may have missed her (*is trying to feel like people care about her*).

You probably know that I’ve been moving for the past month or so. Now things are subsiding and I’m here in my new home.

Sachi-chan is almost always totally swamped with homework now, though, so she probably won’t be blogging every day or anything. But I do plan to read and comment on Ane-san’s blog whenever possible. [^_^] (Ane-san’s blog rules!)

Ja~ne for now!

Oh! And I hope Sheep fulfills her hair of revenge soon! [^_-]v

7.  Sachi-chan
September 6th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

EH?! [>x<]?! 6 months?! I hope Ane-san was joking!

September 6th, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Dear Sand
(Laughs) Yes, it’s all about the length of my hair. I want it to grow long so that it can hide me.
Baa~ You don’t have to hold your breathe. It could lead to disappointment so keep it low.
————————————————–
Dear Sachi-chan
Yea, missed you! But since your Twitter is always on the go, I get to know about your whereabouts. (Laughs)
I read about you moving house.
Have you blended into your new neighborhood? Made new friends?
Baa, thanks a lot for your support. Here’s a rule for you, lil one.
You can only come here when you’re done with your homework! (Laughs) Ok? (^v^*)

9.  Sachi-chan
September 7th, 2009 at 3:44 am

YAY, Sachi-chan was missed [^_^].

Fortunately, this moving process has been going extremely smoothly for Sachi-chan and her family. I don’t know much about the people in my neighborhood, but Sachi-chan has made some friends in school and at church and they all seem really nice. I can only thank God for this super smooth transition, because Sachi-chan truly thought this would be a very difficult time for her. But everything’s going great! God is love! [^_-]v

I hope to blog in more detail about how the moving process went and maybe even about our new house.

LOL, hai! Sachi-chan will be sure keep her homework as top priority. *salute* [>v<]

10.  Sandage
September 8th, 2009 at 1:17 am

Nah!, I’m sure it’ll be a blast. You’re looking so pretty already :) , long hair will definitely boost your sexy up.