Mood - Bored

Mood - Bored

So…

I’m left alone in my brother’s place. I’m kind of thankful that he left behind his laptop for me. Otherwise, it will be hard for me to by pass the free time~ <^ω^>/

I won’t be meeting my friends until Thursday so I’m just gonna stay up here and read this giant book of The Punisher~. ↓

… A very thick book that is filled with gory and sadistic methods of punishing criminals. The Punisher, Frank Castle, is a real bad ass vigilante. Has anyone read the comics or at least, watched the movie yet? (Punisher: Warzone) <.__.>{?]

(My favorite page: ↑)

Prior to this, I don’t really like comics that are based on heroism (especially American heroes) such as Spiderman, Dare Devil, Captain America, Incredible Hulk etc. They just never appealed to me however, I probably like The Punisher because of the sadistic and hard core methods he uses to dispel crime. Other heroes are too lenient. <¬_¬>

Anyway, when it comes to vigilantes, there seem to have lots of controversial opinions whereby some people disagree with the illegal action taken upon criminals by a citizen while others support vigilantes for finishing jobs that cops can’t or won’t do.

In the first place, do you know how fictional superheroes like Batman came about? <.__.>{?]

Well, I was told that these heroes were inspired during the dark ages when crimes were rising to no limits. Innocent people who were living in those days could only dreamed of someone to help clear the streets from vicious and malicious criminals. <u_u>

With this pure hopes and dreams, heroes like Batman and Captain Nazi[?] were born. <^-^>

Now that I think about it properly, we can’t seem to create new  and fresh fictional characters with strong heroism and personailty because — their inspiration is not strong and pure enough. I mean, if Batman and Spiderman inspired you, that outcome would probably be as close as Batman and Spiderman thus, creating a ripped off character. I just think that we should get inspiration from ourselves and not look at others to get any. This way, what you create is something that came out from your heart and no one else can ever create the same thing that you do.

I won’t be surprise if some movies are created solely for the reason of profiting a fortune. This is exactly why they can’t beat the classics.

Baa… <u_u>

I’m not one to speak though…

(Laughs nervously)

What am I babeling here… <^-^>lll Sorry, sorry! I got lost in thoughts.

Baa~!

Regarding the very first picture in this post (no, not the sheep avatar), my hair looks very frizzy and dry, ne?

Here’s a closer shot~: ↓

It has been damaged badly by the previous perm. Even my hair color has gone wild! (Tears)

… I want my brown hair back. <∏A∏>

Oh well… On the good side, my hair has grown longer, which makes me very happy~. ↓

I wanna carry on growing my hair of revenge~!!! (LAUGHS)

…Baa… I must go now. <u_u,>

Blog to you all again some other time!

OH!

Before I go…  I should think this is the first time you all have ever seen me wearing other colors besides pink, white and brown…Correct? ↓

Shoot…Looks like I’ve put on some weight. (Cries) <;__;>

PS: I’m missing my dearest Auwlithe. The other day I gave mum a phone call to check up on her and Auwlithe. Mum said he stopped drinking water ever since I left the house. Auwlithe knows that when I go out with a large luggage, that means I won’t be around for some time. Poor baby…I hope by now he has already drank some water.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 7th, 2009 at 6:11 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Gray
July 7th, 2009 at 8:34 pm

new photos = wow +_+

2.  Sachi-chan
July 7th, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Ohayou ane-san!
Sheep looks slightly different in these new photos. She looks less self-conscious and more at ease [^_^]. (Not that Sheep looked very self-conscious before, she just looks happier now [n_n].

OH! Sachi-chan was so thrilled to see that Ane-san now has a new Twitter account!\[^w^]/ I’ve had an account for months now, but I bearly follow anyone that I knew from before or have ever spoken to. Hopefully you’ll follow and enjoy Sachi-chan’s tweets (twitter.com/missionaryk).

3.  WY
July 7th, 2009 at 11:25 pm

U won’t become bald. Lol ! I saw cliff !! Ur thing got improvement adi. OMG ! Btw, ur 2nd last picture nice ! Fair skin and good smile =) If the girls i knew around me is like that, I’ll be very happy.

4.  Sandage
July 8th, 2009 at 1:13 am

Now that’s one fine sexy sheep!!, who ever cares about a girl’s hair being dry when it makes its owner look so hot!! :lol: I’ll tell you, nobody!.

Certainly, it seems you put some weight on but it seems to be on the right place, your boobs look bigger :-P , 気のせいでしょうか?。。。

Great, I tell you GREAT shots. The back shot however, looks like it was taken by some sukebe dude in the hopes of catching a glimpse of sheep’s pantsu… I know you wanted to show us only the lenght of your hair, but you know I can’t help being a pervert (I will refrain from commenting how sexy I found the bra strap slipping out to prevent myself from sounding too “interested”) ha ha ha ha. Now, seriously, you’re looking better than ever.

The Punisher uh?, never read it, neither I’ve seen the movie… so I’ll just say, no comments. (Though that part where he hits the white bear kicks ass! lol)

5.  kim-chan
July 8th, 2009 at 10:15 am

I will die of tired-ness if I read thick books like that O^O…..I cannot stand it, even the book is interesting. ^^”"”….Maybe that is why I’m having blood type A..XD

I cannot say I hate the story of heroism especially from America. I just follow the flow. Superman,batman,spiderman….I just like to see how they kick the bad people’s butts. XD Other than that, hmmm….nothing? O_O

Up to now,there are so many superheroes!~ @_@ Hard to choose. Let’s make superSheep and villian Dino *laughs*

O_o sou ne, your hair colour changed. =( When Sheep-chan goes to saloon ? but yay for your longer wool~ oops, I mean hair XDDDDD

July 8th, 2009 at 10:46 am

yayyy manymany pictures of Sheep-chan! =D sorry I have been away for so long, when I came back from perth I was immediately swamped by work of all sorts. ):

Anyway I did have a few glimpses of the Punisher comics when one of my friends in jc started reading it. It was pretty violent! and gory. :S

For your hair, perhaps Sheep-chan would like to use the shampoos & conditioners for dry hair? (: They do help!

But then again, who cares! Sheep-chan is always pretty to us no matter what, ne? ((:

July 9th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Hoho, your brother laptop is it XPS M1530 model ? If it is then his laptop is same as mine …

8.  KawaiiCuppyCake
July 10th, 2009 at 11:13 am

YAY!!
New pictures! ^_^
The color blue looks adorable on you!
You are sooooo thin! I wish I was that thin! :] My nosey-ness has now been resolved! haha

July 17th, 2009 at 1:10 am

Dear Gray

Your ‘Asian Poses’ photos are way cooler than mine!

I tried those poses but couldn’t look good with them.

Dear Sachi-chan

You don’t have to follow sheep on Twitter. I’m using it only to give updates to this blog (eg: When it will be updated, won’t be around etc) so there won’t be much going on.

Dear Kiri-Kirino

(Laughs like a vixen)

They have grown, huh? I drank lots of milk everyday for these damn things to grow!

The down side is — I’ve grown fatter in other areas too. Nuu!

If the girls i knew around me is like that, I’ll be very happy.

Aren’t there any happy girls living or schooling with you? You’re in KL so there should be lots of chicks…

Dear Sand

DUDE! What happened to your blog!?

Dear Kim-chan

All of the sudden, I can imagine a frustrated A blood type Dino eating the book. (=__=)lll

Then all the bookworms start attacking the Dino villain!

Dear Krayle

A good friend of mine gave a shampoo which helped a lot. Sheep is so grateful!

Oh nu, Krayle is being overloaded by work hence the lack of updates in her blog.

Dear Pixy

I think I’ve already told you that my bro has the same laptop as you.

Anyway, he has only one game inside that lappie; Dead Space. (Laughs)

Dear KawaiiCuppyCake

My legs are quite fat. (Laughs nervously)

I’m starting to like blue clothes now so probably will get more.

What “nosey-ness has been resolved”? (.__.)

July 17th, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Yeah … so do I … Dead Space still inside the HD .. ==

July 17th, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Oh no, you have been keeping tags on my blog! I shall have to update soonsoonsoon >< moving on to Sheep-chan’s latest post!

12.  Sandage
July 18th, 2009 at 9:59 am

It was eaten by Blogger :-(

Seems like the old dinosaur (the so called “record industry”) refuses to die for once and for all, and they don’t like the way I share music :lol:

I’m partly responsible for this since I should have kept the download instructions to myself… but c’mon! everyone knows how to download music.

I don’t know if I’m gonna make another blog, I’m sick and tired of greedy scumbags who seem to think it’s better not to promote music if it means to give it away for free… no wonder why many artists are going independent so they can give away free songs to promote themselves.

But enough of my grumpy babbling, it’s nice to have you back!!!.

July 18th, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Dear Pixy

Baa~ I don’t think you are actively playing Dead Space though…

Dear Krayle

Yay! You updated you blog!

Dear Sand

Oh shoot…Now I have less 1 blog to visit…

(Tears)

Sou, tadaima!

14.  Sandage
July 20th, 2009 at 2:07 am

Ha ha ha, by taking my blog down for good I’m saving you some valuable minutes to do whatever you girls do with free extra minutes :lol:

I’m kinda glad it’s over, I was having really hard times trying to come up with stuff to talk about, I’ve never been too good at leaking things about me, not through a blog, not in real face to face interaction. I’m also saving myself time to do stuff so I’m fine with things going this way.

Okaerinasai!!

July 24th, 2009 at 6:56 pm

Well, if you are fine with it then I’m happy for you. It can be very time consuming to think about what to write and to type them all out.

Baa…I’m gonna miss reading your entries… (Especially the ones related to the WWE universe)

16.  Sandage
July 24th, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Thanks for your kind words^^. You can now delete the dead-end links of my old sites. Thanks again Sheepy :-)