Honey, I’m Home!

Jul
Mood - Nerdy

Mood - Nerdy

I’m back from my trip!

As stated in my previous entry, I stayed at my bro’s place in Damansara prior to the road trip with my friends.

We met up on Thursday (9th July) and the next day, we shoot off to Cameron Highlands, in Fe’s car!

It was only the 3 of us who went up there so without further ado, let me introduce to you my childhood friends! ↓

The Characters

The Wild, Sporting and Don’t-Mess-With-Me Babe

Name: Felicia (Fe)

Age: 20+

Star sign: Libra

Blood type: O

Relationship status: Taken!

The Smart, Animal lover and Know-What-She-Wants Chick

Name: Nicole (Nic)

Age: 20+

Star sign: Scorpio

Blood type: O

Relationship status: Single!

The Uneducated Luggage Who Lives in Her Own World

I should think you already know my details.

By the way, they always call me by my middle name and sometimes “Ash” for short.

As for relationship, sheep is single!

(Laughs nervously)

Note: I do not own all the photos below. Some were taken by Fe with her SLR camera~

Day 1 – Journey to Cameron Highlands

Before we set off, we pumped petrol into Fe’s car. This is the very important thing you should do when you’re about to go on a long journey in your vehicle. Always have your vehicle in check for fuel and water!

…Cleaning the screen is optional. ↓

Fe did all the driving while Nic and sheep fooled around in the passenger seat. ↑

Throughout the journey, we talked about many things such as work, studies, general topics and of course — our love life.

Likewise, I sat out whenever they started talking about relationships because I’ve never been in one so I don’t have anything to say.

As you all already know, I’m quite anti-social and prefer being alone most of the time. Fe and Nic knew me before I became an introvert sheep so I guess they were a bit taken aback with my current persona.

Anyway, we made a stop at the waterfall which is along the way to Cameron Highlands. ↓

I remember the first time I came here, I was 12 years old and it seemed very huge to me. But now, it isn’t that much of a huge waterfall as I used to perceived. Still, it’s a nice view. If you are going up to Cameron Highlands, do stop by here for a short break. (Not a place for swimming though)

Nic was asking if we wanted some fried fish snack. ↑

…We just wanted to take a picture of her though…

This is Fe with her SLR camera and Chanel sun glasses. ↑

Me and Nicole, posing.

Fe, taking pictures of the waterfall.

Me, cooling my feet in the water…and…

<cˆωˆ>/ Puffing my cheeks!

Nic and Fe, side-by-side.

Fe splashing some water at sheep!

After taking pictures and sight seeing, we continued our journey towards Cameron Highlands. Ahead of us was windy roads and lots of things to talk about. With Nic as our company, there can never be silence! (Laughs)

We saw some cute dogs along the way and knowing Nic and I who are dog lovers, we couldn’t help but to go “Aaa~~~wwwwwww” each time we passed by some doggies while Fe on the other hand, had to focus on the road since she was driving.

Upon nearly reaching our destination (Hill View Inn), we made our second stop at —- I forgot the name of the place. Sorry!

Nic kept insisting that they serve good tea so with that, we stopped for a drink. ↓

Me and Fe placing our order at the counter.

The place also has a pleasant view where you can see the crops and hills. At this point, the weather was quite chilling and refreshing.

We ordered a set of their original tea and a slice of Strawberry Cheesecake, for Fe and I to share.

…Not sure what Nic was complaining/fussing about… ↑ <^-^>lll

Fe eyeing on the Strawberry Cheesecake.

Here’s a closer look. ↑

It was a very small piece of cake.

Shortly after leaving the cafe[?], we arrived at the inn that is located at Tanah Rata. ↓

We got to know of this inn via Internet. At first, we were a bit worried about placing our reservations as we thought any local thing that is publicized online is not reliable. You’ll never know when you get swindled, right? Anyway, we were thankful that the place is legitimate, decent, reasonable at cost furthermore, the staffs are friendly and helpful.

They even have a nice flowery garden outside!

Oh, for those who have not heard of Cameron Highlands… In a nutshell, Cameron Highlands is located in Pahang, very well known for plantations such as strawberries, cactus, tea, vegetables and fruits. This is the only place where Malaysians can plant strawberries because of its constantly chilling climate and rich with natural resources. The township there is quite country-like and can be considered as an outskirt place. The land is hardly ravaged by people.

Got it?

Back on track… ↓

We checked in and settled in our room. Fe then took a picture of Nic and I from the back. (Laughs) ↓

… I don’t know which clown took a picture of my legs. ↓

We played around and took random photos which includes me tightening Fe’s yukata ribbon from the back. ↓

I brought my pair of Yukatas for our photoshoot. They were bought in Japan 2 years ago. If I’m not mistaken, the one that Fe was wearing is for the male whereas the other one is for females.

With little time to catch a break, Fe implored her make-up skills on sheep! ↓

She wouldn’t let me peep in the mirror while she was giving me a make over! I admit, I gave her a hard time especially when she wanted to drew beneath my eye rings. This is something new that I discovered about myself: Placing a pencil too near to my eye can cause me to laugh till I fall. <O_O>

Since Fe couldn’t use the white pencil on me, she resorted to using another tool which didn’t cause the same effect.

As a result of the makeover… ↓

I gasped and threw myself to the floor… ↓

..Guffawing with my face closed. <u_u>

What was I thinking? – You ask?

Baa.. I couldn’t see myself in the mirror — That’s all. Fe is good in using make-up, so no means to insult her with my outburst. I’m just not used to it. (Laughs nervously)

(Cries)

Next, it was Nic’s turn to get her make-up done by Fe. They were conversing and discussing what colors to use while I…camwhored. <—ω—>/

↑ The hat belongs to Nic.

↑ Fe taking shots of Nic.

I took this picture of Fe. She’s really natural at posing! Cameras must really love her dearly!

Nic with Fe’s camera. She’s SINGLE and AVAILABLE!

Fe and Nic. ↑

Fe and I.

Good shot taken by Fe!She’s SINGLE!!!

I can’t remember who took this shot of me. (Laughs nervously)

Nic and Fe.

Nic threatening me with her RM15 heels!

Shots of Fe. ↑

We then left the inn to have our dinner down the road. By then it was pass 7p.m. and with such a chilling weather, we all agreed to have a steam boat style dinner.  It cost each of us RM14, which apparently is a reasonable price.

After dinner, Fe headed back to the inn while Nic and I explored the little town. That sneaky Felicia…

We came back later and to my surprise, a small piece of cake was seated on a chair and the girls started singing Happy Birthday.

I was stunned for minutes as I had some thoughts running through my head.

“Whose birthday is it today?” “Is it a small celebration for our reunion?”

I sang along with them to then discovered that it was meant for me.

It was indeed a surprise for me as I’ve never had this kind of birthday celebration. Despite that my birthday was a month due, I’m grateful for the piece of Mocha cake and their thoughtfulness. How sweet of them! <^v^>/

In the dark with 21 lighted candles, Fe waited for my arrival. ↑

Fe said I have pull out the last candle using my mouth. Almost willing to do it but I remembered reading something about people getting their face smashed into the cake so I refrained.

However, I tried eating the cake from the edge and that was when Fe struck me… ↓

Just that my face did not land on the cake.. Instead, my nose hit the chair. O~wie…

That was about it for the first day in Cameron Highlands.

Day 2 – Roaming Around Cameron Highlands

Plans for this day: Go out!

Fe bought me a cup of hot Milo because I took a cold bath twice.

↑ Nic. You have to be intelligent to keep up with her wits

First visit after breakfast, we went to visit the Bee Farm, which didn’t really appear to be a Bee Farm. It was a small galore of dried insects in glass casings and plants all over the place.

We could however, see some bees lingering in a box as shown below. ↓

↑ Nic used Fe’s camera to capture these picture.

At one of the nurseries along the side… ↓

↑ Felicia.

↑ Nicole. I think we were at the Cactus Valley…Or Point… Oh nu… I can’t remember!

Felicia and Nicole. ↑

Fe taking shots of the violent cock.

Looks…very obscene… <x__x>

↑ Shots by Fe. (Hey! That’s sheep, from the back! ↑)

Did you know? The hibiscus is our national flower? You should know this if you’re a Malaysian because in school, I’m sure the teacher drilled you to draw and color pictures of hibiscus when Independence Day was around the corner. Not forgetting to color our flag and paste all the artwork on the wall at the back of the classroom… <T_T>

↑ By sheep.

On the way back to the inn, we stopped by the night market at Brinchang to buy back our dinner.

Fortunately, the sky was still bright enough to take pictures outside so we dressed up as fast as we could.

Fe helped me to tie the ribbon.

Sheep and Nic ↓

Nic ↓ She needs a REAL man!

Sheep hiding behind the door ↓

Fe in Yukata ↓

My favorite photo of Fe! ↑

However, by the time we finished dressing up and taking random shots in the room…The sky turned dark…Bummer..

We retreated to our room and carried on chatting about life until we retired for the day.

Day 3 – Let’s Go Home

We hung around a nearby park before leaving Cameron Highlands.

Fe ↑

From the top of Nic ↑

Fe putting on that syndicate smile. With that sort of face, you know she’s up to no good!

Felicia and Nicole ↑

Fe drove us down. Thanks, Fe, for driving us around. She must have been dead tired!

Before we parted for good, we had our dinner at Pasta Zanmai, a restaurant which Nic has been persistently giving high regards to. ↑

Just look at how big her smile is! ↑ Wheeee!

What’s up with the “Nic promotion”?

This concludes my road trip with Nic and Fe. I didn’t emphasize the trip entirely because it’s a memory for the 3 of us. I don’t want to expose much about their current life and what we talked about. That is for them to share, not me.

My feelings during this journey was rather nostalgic. I’m happy to know they are doing well and advancing in their lives. Also, experiencing the greatness of life.

I like road trips because they don’t only physically take me to places but also, a journey for my soul and mind. This trip has brought me some assurance and peace to my mind. I wonder if you think of road trips in this point of view…. <u_u>

Yosh! Back to my cave! \<^x^>/

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 16th, 2009 at 11:57 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Sachi-chan
July 17th, 2009 at 12:41 am

Cool! Sachi-chan would like to join Sheep on her next road trip![n_n]

It’s very nice to see that Sheep has been enjoying herself with friends. It seems Ane-san has had her fill of alone time.

Sachi-chan has been on several road trips but never with friends. Once I was forced to go on a road trip with my family and 4 old ladies from my church. We were traveling for days. It was not a nice experience.[T_T]

July 17th, 2009 at 1:11 am

That would be nice.

Why didn’t you enjoy the trip with your family? Is it because they don’t allow you to do your own stuff or you are forced to be polite at all times?

3.  Sachi-chan
July 17th, 2009 at 1:48 am

Oh, Sachi-chan likes road trips with her family. But that road trip, we were all packed into a minivan with those other ladies who wouldn’t stop talking, and we couldn’t have family talks or anything fun. We just had to keep driving and driving with no entertainment. And only one of those old ladies was not “large in size” so Sachi-chan was pretty much squeezed in the middle.\[>x<]/

4.  kim-chan
July 17th, 2009 at 10:47 am

This is really interesting entry from Sheep-chan. I been to Cameron highland before, but I didn’t stay in their inn. Basically, I just went up, look at the flowers,strawberries and etc. XDDDDDD

Eventhough is not as interesting as Genting Highland(which Dino can play around the outdoor theme park), I guess just go up and rest your soul in the Cameron is good enough XD

You and your friends looked kawaii ne. I guess 3 of you really enjoyed the trip so I saw cute photos only in here =)

Sou ieba….my sister recommmended Pasta Zanmai to me too. She said is oishii yo ne. hahaha,maybe, Pasta Zanmai is good after all.

and okaeri! Sheep-chan =D

July 17th, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Wahh, nothing is better than a few days get away with dear friends whom you don’t have to put on a mask with in order for them to love you, ne?

Looks like you had a very wonderful fun time (:

And most of all:
SHEEP-CHAN LOOK VERY VERY VERY VERY ABSOLUTELY PRETTY WITH MAKE-UP!!!!!! Kudos to Sheep-chan’s friend’s make-up skills! =D

6.  SPITxFIRE
July 18th, 2009 at 12:14 am

looks like fun. but what happen to you ‘PICS’? beside those that you camwhored ya self? ????
and fe is good at makeup. u look nice with it.
next time wanna take portrait pics go out early la. 4pm have to get ready leow

7.  Sandage
July 18th, 2009 at 10:24 am

Great entry!. Seems like you had fun and that’s great. I loved that pic where you seem about to burst in tears, that’s like the cutest thing I’ve seen lately, I seriously want the full size version of that one!!.

July 18th, 2009 at 10:52 am

Wow your trip seems great!^-^

Lovely photos I got to say~~ there’s nothing more happier than playing around and travelling with some close friends hehe
I love the photos where u guys dressed up in yukatas on the last day! You look really cute wearing that hat too (and i must admit the makeup..okay…is a tiny tiny bit scary lol)

And omg the strawberry cake….*drools*

By the way there’s nothing wrong being a bit anti-social but make sure u’ll join in the fun when u have the chance *hugs*

July 18th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Dear Sachi-chan

Sou…That I can understand. You can’t really have your family conversations and your parents will have to keep talking to them because they are the guest and has to be entertained.

In this kind of outings, for some children, it can be very lonesome because their parents are giving attention to the guest. (^-^)lll

Dear Kim-chan

There’s a Pasta Zanmai in 1U and another in Hartamas Complex (the one I went to). The food style is a fusion between Japanese food and pasta. You can find spaghetti’s and stuff like that.

Dino prefers Genting Highlands? (Laughs) Dino is more into the city type of place it seems.

Sheep is more towards the natural environment.

Dear Krayle

I do? Thanks, Krayle.

And yes, many thanks to my friend, Fe, for the make-up.

The trip was enjoyable and as you said, there wasn’t any need to be pretentious since we know each other for a long time. Moreover, matured enough to just be ourselves.

Dear SpitxFire

I didn’t take much photos of myself. (Laughs guiltily)

Let’s just say our photoshoot didn’t go so well as planned because we took too much time fooling around in the room to later discover that the sky has fallen.

Baa! I just read your other comment. You bought the Blu-ray disc for Final Fantasy: Advent Children?

Awesome! Does it have any special features or video footage included?

Dear Sand

Why would you want such a big picture of this whiny sheep? (Laughs) This size should be enough for I don’t want you to stare intensively at my obvious pores! (-__-)lll

I seem to be making this face a lot lately. I have no idea why.

I actually like how Fe did the touch up under my eyes but the eye liners at the top looks too bold and scary. I don’t have a proper photo to show you the details.

(Laughs) Yes, I will enjoy as much as I can when given the chance. Thank you, kioko.

…The cake was CHO~Oishii!!!!!

10.  SPITxFIRE
July 19th, 2009 at 1:21 am

so we don’t get to see much of ya pretty photo with ya pretty make up on cause you all been fooling around in the room? =.=

First off the advent children bluray have extra 26min scene that make alotsa diff. it tide up the loss end of everythings. then it have over 1000 retouch scene for the transition to HD. Therefore the added scene is super duper clear while the retouch one is clear and the untouch one is blur. lol! It’s not blur but because the added scenes are so clear that make it real blur. then there is extras like an anime of danzel, cut scene of ff7 to remind you about the story, cutscene of all the ff7 series to summaries the whole series like before crisis, crisiscore and all. then there is some history of ff series. then there is a thriller of ffxiii which you can also download from the PSN. :) that’s about it. of you get to see sephiroth talk in not only english and japanese but french as well. kakakkaa!!
the 26mins added scene alone really made it all worth it. some of crisiscore scene were added as well. and zack appear more and he get to talk some dialog… like embrace your dreams and whatever happen protect your honor as soldier. :)

11.  Nicole
July 19th, 2009 at 2:41 am

omg ash, u dont have to make me sound so desperate! i’m doing fine on my own. rofl. going to uk remember?

12.  Nicole
July 19th, 2009 at 2:41 am

nice blog btw. awesome piece of work

13.  kim-chan
July 19th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

sou kamo ne ;__: Dino likes to storm city places than natural enviromental places XD!!!!

Oh, if Sheep-chan having difficulties accessing my livejournal, you can access back my blogspot =)

I update both sides most of the time

July 19th, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Dear SpitxFire

Yes, besides — I didn’t take many pictures of myself. (^-^)v

It has cut scenes? Are those cut scenes extremely new, never seen before and not taken from the games?

Now I’m tempted to get the Blu-ray quality… (Tears) It’s all your fault! (Growls)

PS: Sephiroth speaking in French!? (LAUGHS) That might drive the girls to go wilder than they already are!

Dear Nic

Nic! Thanks for dropping by!

I’m just fooling around. (Laughs)

Let me know when you hitch yourself with some guy in UK! We’ll see who can find ‘The One’ first! (Laughs) Our little game.

Dear Kim-chan

Dino is the city = Godzilla!

Someone has to be Ultraman to stop Dino from destroying the city!

Baa, your blogspot is still active. Ok, sheep will check it out~

15.  SPITxFIRE
July 19th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

if you like ff7 you should get it! kakaka!!
to add the temptation. Here’s one of the edited and added scene that you’ll fall in love with. Muahahahaha!!

by the way, can I add you in facebook?

Oh yeah! in kl some places like sony style will sell adventchildren complete with rm20 discount in limited quantity. so if you wanna get one you might wanna find those and get it fast. it have a small white sticker at the bottom of it nothing early bird special offer. of you can get it a play-asia.com with a much cheaper price if you are ok with online purchasing. :)

July 20th, 2009 at 1:15 am

Dear SpitxFire

KYAAAAAAAA! Sephiroth-sama! (Holy zen, did I just “Kyaaa?”)

More awesomeness from the great Sephiroth!
More blood shed by Cloud!
+ + + + + — Zack’s ass! \(*v*)v

OoOOO! I bet Sephiroth sounds cooler in his Japanese voice. (English one seems good too)

I should be able to watch it on my PS3 platform right!? Ne? NE?

Thanks! Gonna scout for it! (Mouth starts to water) Pricing shouldn’t be a problem. Still, will look out for the best and reasonable price!

Facebook? Baa…I’m thinking of deactivating it… We’ll see. (^-^)v Ok…You may but you’ll have to find me by yourself. (Laughs)

17.  SPITxFIRE
July 20th, 2009 at 11:41 am

The english and the japanese version are equally cool but since my last ff7 series game was crisis core in english so I find the english one more memorable since i think they use the same voice actor as the crisis core. Unless they really sound alike that is. The french one doesn’t work at all. They all sound weird. lol!
Yup you can watch it with PS3! :D

The play-asia.com are selling it for rm105.86 for the normal version. I didn’t see it when I bough my one so i got it locally. The price is RM179 i think. and I got the early bird offer version so it’s RM159.

ok i’ll find you facebook I i’ll say ‘foundya’ just like Kadaj did when he found rufus shinra hiding place. kakakaka!!! by they way, why you wanna to deactivating it anyway?

The picture of Fe in sumo stand is really funny!! lol!!!!
and your pic behind the door is kinda ghostly… >.<

18.  SPITxFIRE
July 22nd, 2009 at 1:05 am

urgh… you’re hard to find. >.<
but i found ya on friendster thought.

July 24th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Dear SpitxFire

(Titters) “Oka-san ga doko da!?”

Ganbate! Keep trying to find me~

Gah! Still have not found the disc yet. I hope it has not been sold out yet. (Tears)

My friendster is not active so don’t add me there.

20.  SPITxFIRE
July 26th, 2009 at 1:13 am

do you have your pic as display pic?

eh. maybe it’s not in johor yet. it’s everywhere at KL. you won’t miss it here

July 27th, 2009 at 10:50 pm

I deactivated my Facebook account, too late! (Laughs)

I went to the video shops today and couldn’t find it. Damn, should have bought it when I saw it in KL. Nupo!

22.  SPITxFIRE
July 30th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

urgh! too bad
try buying it at play-asia.com

23.  the Socialist
December 16th, 2009 at 2:13 am

OMG?!?! (T.T) my fault i didnt check dis out earlier! Ash u have to change my status..im Single now! hahaha..oo i like de pic whr u commented on Nic with the cam (single n available*) lol..u should put one for me on the next pic too..whahaha! jus kiddin..anyway awesome blog =)

December 19th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Madam Social,
I’ll promote you, don’t worry. (Laughs)
We’re all single.. (Sigh)…But not desperate!!

One Trackback/Ping