Mood - Hyper and perky

Mood - Hyper and perky

The cutting is too low~! <∏A∏>

(Laughs) This is the extremely happy Ms Aya who dug out an old dress from her closet~ v<^ε^>b

I wore this dress a couple of times and if my memory serves me right, I stopped wearing this provocative dress ever since I got my ass groped by a bastard. (Tears)

Though the touch lasted for less than 5 seconds, it had me frightened for days and it stretched to weeks! I hope that bastard had his hands chopped off in the most slow, painful and malicious way! In addition, may a rhino anal-fucks him each time he thinks of grabbing other woman’s ass! Plus each time he wanks himself, he shall start having diarrhea through his dick! (ROAR!) <`A´>/

Don’t tell me that I’m being mean and unreasonable or the fact that I shouldn’t wear such a dress in public. It is not my fault for — Rephrase — NOT ANY WOMAN’S FAULT for the mishap things that happens to them. A woman’s dressing SHOULDN’T be the cause of their misfortune with men! The misfortune I’m talking about is getting molested, raped, flashed and any other forms of sexual assault.

I’m not sure if there’s still a debate about women DESERVED to be sexually assaulted because of their dressing code. But I should think everyone knows that victims are victims — no one asked for it.

There was once, in the newspaper column, a woman wrote about female victims of sex predators and how they had to live through the scars and fear everyday. The following week, a man replied to the column saying that some women DESERVED to get raped — because of the way they dress.

Likewise, many people opposed his stupid statement. How in the world can this person say that women deserved to fall victims to their prey with the way they dress?

It’s like saying one deserves to die for happening to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. ← (Can’t think of a better phrase…But you get the idea, I hope)

Give the victims a break, will you? They are already suffering physically and mentally, there’s absolutely no need to add salt to the wounds by saying they DESERVE it.

Ok, I know that dressing like a skank is very tempting for some guys to hover the air with lust. Revealing clothes make it seem very inviting for men to fantasize and eventually, develops the urge to get in her pants. This is why some women fall victim to their prey because they displayed such invitation. However, that does not mean they asked or deserved it and that it’s alright for the offender to do such a thing.

In fact, there are women who were sexually assaulted even though they were fully dressed up! Take the Malays for an example. They are fully covered from head to toe and yet they get targeted by fucking sex predators. Do they deserve it? Did they ask for it? No…There wasn’t a banner stamped on their foreheads saying, “Just bang me hard!”

So what makes anyone think that girls in less clothes are calling out for a bang?

As you can piece this out, it does not take provocative clothes to lure these sick bastards — They are sick to the point some are desperate enough to ram their rods into any woman or girl let her be just a mere baby, blind, ugly or autistic.

These bastards shouldn’t be pardoned nor should we provide excuses for their actions such as  — Oh, the girl dressed too skimpily and he couldn’t control his lust hence it’s her fault. That wretch!

Anyway about the column, another point which probably angered people the most was that he said, since the women got raped, why not enjoy the sex while at it?

Damn, this article was years ago — If I can find it, I would definitely let you read what this fella has written.

You would be flabbergasted, I tell you. Unless you agree with him… <T_T> (Stares daggers)

!! ROAR !!

I like this dress and would love to wear it again… But as you can see from above, I might get unwanted attention so… ↓

I better wear a blouse inside…Just to be safe…

Suppose anything happen to me, I don’t want to be blame for wearing such a low cut dress despite that it shouldn’t be my fault. Baa… <u_u>

You know…I’m very lucky that nothing ill has bestowed upon me. I have some friends who got their asses grabbed many times whereas it only happened once for me. I do get obscene flashers from time to time but none too vicious. Speaking of which, last week — There were 2 maybe-unintentional flashers.

First one happened while I was about to climb up the stairs. A man descended and stood 3 – 5 steps away from me. I didn’t pay much attention at first for I was trying to carry my luggage (I was exhausted so it was difficult to even lift the luggage up the steps). Then I felt suspicious because he stood there too long.

So I looked over to have found him pissing by the side. It was a hideous sight and not something I wanted to see after 5 hours of train ride.

The following day, I saw a man lifting up his shirt and beneath was an exposed underwear G-string; PINK and BLUE was the color. If I had been closer, his pubic hair would be scarily visible. <x__x>

If I’m not mistaken, this could be the same man that I mentioned in one of my old entries. <o_o>

Baa~

Enough of my rants… <u_u>

Let me hear yours regarding this topic, ok? <^x^>/

↑ Baa! I went to the hair saloon yesterday to have my hair colored. The color is not going to be apparent until a few washes so let’s wait together to see how brownish it gets, ok?

That’s all for today’s entry~!

This is Ms Aya the sheep, ending this post with her *‘Mendokusei’ face~

Hona, sheep is going outstation tomorrow!

Guu~waa!!!! <≥A≤>/

* Troublesome

This entry was posted on Monday, July 20th, 2009 at 1:03 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Sandage
July 20th, 2009 at 2:23 am

I totally agree with you on this one, however, I would add one more culprit here…The fucking media!!.

I don’t know about your country (though I’m sure it’s the same shit everywhere you go), but being a man it’s just crazy out there!, everywhere you go, and I mean everywhere, there’s at least one shitty advertisement trying to sell whatever, and what do they use to drag our attention?? women, lusty-looking women everywhere, on tv, on billboards, in magazines, in the newspaper, on the internet, even products aiming for female customers are being advertised using ¡women!, women in bikinis, women in their underwear, women here, there and everywhere!!. I say, shame on you dirty perverts who can’t hold back your sexual urges, and shame on all the media too, they are boiling our brains, using sex to sell their crap.

2.  kim-chan
July 20th, 2009 at 11:01 am

I totally agree with you, is not the way we dress’s fault.

Eto…I remember I went to carrefour, waiting for my turn to pay my groceries from its supermarket..if not mistaken.

I was wearing normal shirt,with sleeves, long jeans….only. No skirt,no low cut of clothes..etc.

I just looked like an aunty O.O HAHAHA…I mean I’m not a sexy girl..especially with that clothes..but I had the same incident as you sheep-chan…

A guy from behind touched my ass for 2 seconds, I was shocked and he smile at me and walks away….:___:

If I was not shocked, I shall scream for an attention…..

Itterashai Sheep-chan. Kio tsukete ne ^^

3.  SPITxFIRE
July 20th, 2009 at 11:22 am

oh i agree with you. There is no excuse nor there is any right for someone who did wrong to blame others. So there is no reason to wear a blouse or not wearing the dress cause of this as you do have the asset to wear it. muahahahaha
And for the ‘since the woman is being rape, why not enjoy it’ part… well it does have a point in a bizarre way. At least it might help you to avoid being kill afterward or it might turn the raper down by doing so. It’s like trying to find the best thinking in a worst ordeal. But it still sound strange.

Salon still have ‘lao fu chi’ in them even now huh?!

4.  SPITxFIRE
July 20th, 2009 at 11:24 am

oh yeah! by the way, maybe you should only wear the dress in a proper occasion. >.<

July 21st, 2009 at 9:32 am

Same as all the comments above, I ttoally agree to your point (by the way I must say your posts are always so meaningful >.<)

But I must say I have a friend of mine who dress quite revealing sometimes (just like how your blue dress looks, but a top) and I think she kinda dress for attention though *sigh*

I hope these kind of things NEVER ever happen to you again (and like u said, no women should deserve it!)So usually when I’m on a public transport I usually try my best to stand at a corner or place my bag in front of myself, just for my own safety….anyway maybe every women should learn some self-defense~

July 21st, 2009 at 11:02 am

I agree too! >( I think Sheep-chan looks very pretty in that dress, that it’s a pity that she cannot wear it just like that because of all those dirty perverts out there who are waiting to prey on girls!

And all that that guy who wrote in was absolute rubbish, garbage and trash. He is the kind of guy who looks on women as objects to satisfy his urges. @#$)&*%!!! chaunvinistic B#($(&^%!!!!

I’m sorry but I started laughing when I read your curse for the molester. However, I AGREE HUNDRED PERCENT! May it happen to all the dirty perverts, thru out their this life and the one after!

July 24th, 2009 at 6:52 pm

Dear Sand

This sounds familiar, I think I’ve read an article about the media using women and their sex appeal to market their products and services.

We will at least see at least 2 out of 10 commercials/billboards that features girls in bikinis promoting a product/service when it has absolutely nothing got to do with revealing too much of skin.

I guess the media think that female bodies are so beautiful to the eyes of many to the point it grabs just about anybody’s (men, women and children) attention.

Despicable tactic… (Nods with Sand)

Dear Kim-chan

Kim-chan kawai sou…

These men don’t necessarily heed to looks just to make one a victim. I think they select girls that look weak and vulnerable. Grr!

It’s ok. Now Kim-chan is a Dino so if this occurs again — You can flame the attacker and beat him up! Scream until he goes deaf!

Dear SpitxFire

And for the ’since the woman is being rape, why not enjoy it’ part… well it does have a point in a bizarre way. At least it might help you to avoid being kill afterward or it might turn the raper down by doing so. It’s like trying to find the best thinking in a worst ordeal. But it still sound strange.

You do have a point there about saving their own lives by complying to the rapist demands. Then again, it’s going to be very hard for victims to enjoy the sex with the rapist. Even if they forced themselves to enjoy, during court, the rapist can say that the victim was not raped for she willingly had sex with him.

In all seriousness, I have no idea why do lawyers defend these bastards with all their might even though they are proven guilty. (=__=)…We need vigilantes like the Punisher! (Laughs)

That saloon is quite old fashion. Old master Q is damn fun to read!

Some girls dress skimpily because they want attention from certain guys, but you will never know who else are watching you, right?

I think if a girl wants attention, revealing her whole body will no doubt make eyes shift to her however, she can’t stop perverts from looking at her too. So it’s best to shine out using other ways like personality, which is the safest and most memorable thing.

(Laughs) Same…I usually hid myself in one corner and cover my chest and bottom with my bag/plastic bags/books. I also make sure I stand in front of a woman or in a crowd of women. It’s one of my safety precautions.

Dear Krayle

Thankfully, I can still wear that dress provided I wear that one blouse inside it.

Baa…We always hear of men sexually assaulting women..But I have yet to hear cases of women raping men. (Laughs) Why is that?

I hope Krayle (and other girls) has not experienced being groped by dirty perverts out there.. (^-^)lll

8.  Sandage
July 24th, 2009 at 10:50 pm

Women raping men, well as crazy as it might sound, it happens… I mean, it’s not the violent type of rape we can expect from men to women. But I’ve heard of cases when the woman drugs the man so she can take “advantage” of him.

Men, however, never talk about this out in the open, first, because it is ridiculous and embarrassing, and second, coz you’ll hardly find a guy who doesn’t enjoy sex no matter who his partner is (as long as his partener is a female).

9.  Sandage
July 24th, 2009 at 10:58 pm

The above comment obviously does not include boys raped by their own relatives or older women. Those are indeed violent acts too.

10.  SPITxFIRE
July 26th, 2009 at 1:17 am

lawyer have to do their job. everyone is innocent unless proven guilty. >.<

July 27th, 2009 at 1:55 pm

I totally agree to you ~ even a person has good looks, it will fade away as years go by but then first impression is pretty important too, dont u think so? I mean you dont really need to look stunning pretty, at least look tidy and also dress depending on the occasion^^

Yet nowadays dont u think sometimes people place too much importance on appearance – everywhere I go the media is about slimming (especially during summer!) As if being fat is a deadly sin *sigh*

July 27th, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Sheep-chan~~~! *glomps!*

I think you look absolutely beautiful in the dress, with or without the blouse! (: though I think for Sheep’s safety, she should wear it :D still prettY!

And fortunatley, I have not had that horrible experience! And hopefully nv will. tho today there was some creep who was standing very near and staring at me on the escalator T_T

Actually I vaguely rmb there was a case of a woman brought to court for raping a man before. But then they can argue that the man wouldn’t have been able to get it up if he hadn’t been excited and all that so… :S confused!

13.  Sandage
July 27th, 2009 at 10:19 pm

@Krayle: And that’s why it’s hard to catch news on raped men… just as I said before, men have the ability (is it ok to call it an ability??)to enjoy almost any sexual intercourse as long as it’s with a female because male “hard ons” are almost automatic.

I think we men stopped at some point in the evolution process since sexual instincts pretty much lead our feet through life and that’s just not right.

July 27th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

Dear Sand (and Krayle)

(Laughs) I’m listening to Drowning Pool – Rising Up as I’m replying.

Mmmm….Puzzling…I think men who got ‘raped’ by women don’t take their cases to court. Let’s say the woman got pregnant, the man would just financially support the woman and child in secrecy? Moreover, I don’t think a woman stranger would rape a man but instead, a woman who is way familiar and whose love is unrequited would only resort to such force. (@_@)

Dear SpitxFire

Troublesome process…But necessary…(=__=)

I assent. Appearance can be such a facade.

I don’t think fat people are ugly or to be frowned upon. I know some chubby and fat people who are much nicer and pleasant than skinny people.

For example, my favorite hair dresser. She’s big in size and plum but she’s so bubbly and friendly! I always go to her because I enjoy her company and the atmosphere she gives out is just so warm and welcoming. Unlike the those from the professional saloons where they have pretty ladies doing the job, they are so cold and intimidating. (T_T)

Bottom line – Personality and the goodness of a person’s well-being is much more preferred Fat or not so good looking — it should never matter.

July 28th, 2009 at 9:44 am

Waii… that makes sense! :D

July 29th, 2009 at 10:02 am

Yes, I have a few friends which’re quite chubbly but they’re seriously the nicest and coolest people I have ever met. As well as my closest friends, coincidently~~^^

From time to time, I learn not to judge people from appearance but to “look inside”. A good personality is what makes a person pretty~ *nods*

One Trackback/Ping

1. PaperDiaries » Blog Archive » Back to School, Children!    Jan 07 2010 / 9pm:

[...] long ago, I blogged about clothes issues, remember? (→Blog entry here←)It doesn’t take skimpy clothes to be a victim to rape or molestation. Rapists are sickos. [...]