Mood - Unknown

Mood - Unknown

Baa…

I see this kind of scenery in my nightmares… But… ↓ <_  _>lll

I wonder what’s it doing here? <.___.>{?]

Judging from our attitude towards the environment, I’m not surprise that we’ll be seeing more of this nightmare in time to come. (Weeps)

Although I might not be above the earth by then, if I’m given a chance to live on earth as a spirit, I’d still want to see the earth abound with trees. <—ω—>

Speaking of living as a spirit, have you ever asked yourself whether you want to be invisible — let it be you have the ability to or you die and live as a spirit?

It’s a very childish thought but I admit, I still think about how nice if I’m a spirit. I don’t have to have a face, body and cling on to materialistic objects like money, food et al. <^-^>

Anyway, here are the few things I’ll do if I’m a wondering spirit:

The first thing I’ll do is — make my way to the Lochness lake for the purpose of visiting the Lochness monster! I’ve always been curious whether there’s such a creature living on this planet. I believe the biggest mystery lies in the ocean because that’s one of the places we humans can’t fully venture into.

Besides the ocean, the desert is another mystery. The desert is very vast and covered with sand. We don’t know what lies beneath it. Apparently, there’s a myth saying that The Sphinx is not built by humans because at that era, there was no such equipment that could possibly invent such a complex city.

So if I’m a wondering spirit, I’ll go to these places to satisfy my curiosity. (Laughs)

Second — peep into people’s houses. I remember blogging about my curiosity on some houses and what kind of people live in them. It will be so nice to finally know what kind of people live in certain houses! <^v^>/

Other than that, I’ll of course watch over my family. I’ll help my future niece and nephew in their exams. (Laughs)

These are the things I’d love to do as an invisible being. <*^-^>

What about you? Would you give up your life now to be invisible or would you rather have both?

And what will you do if you’re invisible? <.__.>{?]

Before I end this… Here’s a tag~!

1.My Name : J____ A_____.
2.My birthday : 15th June.
3.Who tagged you : Synjie.
4.Name 5 best friends : Auwlithe.
5.What do you wished for birthday : To be a free spirit/invisible.
6.Happy things that happened recently : Nothing.
7.Most stressed about recently : Nothing.
8.What is your dream about future: Read above entry.
9.Do you have someone you like : No.
10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : I don’t mind visiting my ex-teachers.
11.Most happy to hang out with : Myself. I’m happy to go out alone because I can move at my own pace and make my own decisions.
12.If two of your friends are having conflicts : Tell them to solve the problem between themselves and don’t complicate things by involving a third-party.
13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : I forgotten where I wanted to take him. <´•___•`>
14.What to do in Christmas : Snuggle in bed/couch while reading a book, watching TV or playing games.
15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : Never came across my mind. (Laughs)
16.Bad habit when waking up early in the morning : Ignoring people.
17.How many siblings do you have : 1 big brother.
18.Favorite song(Female) : Agony by Kotoko.
19.Favorite song(Male) : Gotta be Somebody by Nickelback.
20.Favorite Color(s): White, pink, ash, brown, red and light yellow.
21.Flush before using the toilets?: If dirty, then yes I, I do flush the toilet.
22.Love me not? : <.__.>{?]
23.Affectionate to guys or girls : Guys.
24.What do you want to shout out loudly: “BANKAI!!!”
25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night?: Yes, I get scared when using hotel toilets.
26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : As in totally remove? Nu-uh.
27.Who’s the bastard : Justin. Fucking bastard’s birthday was yesterday.
28.What’s the current affection : (Thinking hard) Nothing…
29.Ugly when asleep: Yes.
30.Whats the time now : 2:04 p.m.
31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : No.
32.Weight: 43kg
33.Weather today : Scorching hot.
34.Are you pregnant: No.
35.What will you do if you win a lottery: Deposit half the prize money into my bank account. The remaining will be distributed to my family members.
36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Study.

【People Tagged】 :

1. kioko
2. Kim-chan
3. Krayle
4. Pixy
5. Sachi-chan
6. Sand
7. Saru-chan
8. WY (Kiri-Kirino)

– OWARI –

This is Ms Aya, going to catch a movie later~ <^3^>/

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 18th, 2009 at 2:23 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  kim-chan
June 18th, 2009 at 10:03 pm

Agony by Kotoko!
I have that song, and I love that anime and the song as well =D

ehehe something in common ^.^

Eh, your nightmare location looks like a scene from silent hill game =.= sugoku kowai desu.

in my opinion, being invinsible makes the life meaningless kana? You cannot touch anything, and your desire will be totally out from the list, maybe at that moment you wun feel hungry nor thirsty…XD????

But if I became invinsible, the first thing I want to do is fly to Japan and see the how Japan looks like,their lifestyle by my both eyes. TV just not enough ne…

Eto….maybe….where else….Sheep-chan’s house! XD

2.  Gray
June 18th, 2009 at 10:07 pm

3.  SPITxFIRE
June 18th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

actually they do have the technology to build it and it’s not that hard. if you watch discovery you’ll know. and u have to understand that human start at africa and then travel east and finally to europe. so egypt had civilization long before china.

ANyway, I’ve never imagine I have the power to be invisible. I always imagine my self to be able to do some kamekameha thing. real big one. like can destroy a city in a blast. Then I would start kill people and ending civilization. So in the end the world can restart. :P
but if i have the power to become invisible i will also use it to kill people. one by one then follow by activating some missile and blast some major city. muahahahahahahha!!!

June 18th, 2009 at 11:28 pm

Wowwww that pic is sceepy ><
I hope it never happens in real life hehe

About your question, I would want to both live my life and be invisible whenever I want to~ there’re always times when I rather be alone, or perhaps just to escape the stress in reality for a short while ^^

Ohh you tagged me again..I just finished my exams so i will do it later then hehe

5.  Sandage
June 18th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

Invisibility is the one hability that nobody should never ever give to me :lol: , why?, let’s put it this way, girls would no longer be able to keep their privacy and thus they’d never be safe again :twisted:

Besides some H stuff I don’t think I’d have any other use for that hability. I don’t really like the idea of being invisible even though modern society force people into invisibility sometimes, that sucks.

June 19th, 2009 at 6:47 pm

by the way Sheep, I finished your tag ~here it is clickie ^___^
you can learn a bit more about your fellow reader then hehe

7.  Wy
June 21st, 2009 at 1:34 am

Lol ! U can call me weng yew. These days I’m very very busy. Sigh ! I hope my work can be done asap. So yeah, I’m here to say hiiiiiiiiiiiii !

June 21st, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Dear Kim-chan

Like Silent Hill? Maybe.. At least there aren’t any mutants and deformed nurses with axes hanging around. (Laughs nervously) I used the Sunny (or was it Cloudy?) mode to capture this photo.

But when we die, we still have to let go of physical things.

We have the same thoughts! TV, computer and Youtube isn’t a big enough window to see and experience Japan!

However I can tell you that in real life, they are really how they portray themselves in videos/mangas.

So Kim-chan.. When you become invisible, go to Japan and have fun spying on bishies. After that, drop by my house and share with me some photos and food! (Laughs)

Dear Gray

I see… Gray would be a stalk the one he cares for. (Laughs)

Dear SpitxFire

We can travel using mode of transport but it’s just too tiring for the body.

(Laughs) You’re so destructive and thankfully you don’t have any extraordinary powers otherwise the world suffers a great mass of destruction by the trigger happy SpitxFire. (See? Even the nickname implies explosion)

*clickie* (Laughs)

Dear Sand

At first I expected you to say, “I’m going to peep at women in the dressing room” or so, but I was wrong.

So this pervert is concern for the safety of the female kind. (Laughs)

Are you referring to changing IDs or assassination? (Laughs)

Dear Kiri-Kirino

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will have some time to blog because I miss reading stuffs from you. Pixy doesn’t seem to be blogging too. (Tears)

June 21st, 2009 at 4:30 pm

In reply to your comment~

yupyup I am a peacemaker – absolutely hate to see my friends having an argument but sadly it always happen >< so i could only let them be and hope time will cure~~

10.  kim-chan
June 21st, 2009 at 8:43 pm

XD omiyage is a must for you Sheep-chan!!! Once I got invinsible ehehehehe
^.^

Until the day I die, I still think Japan is sugoi LOL…hehehe

11.  SPITxFIRE
June 23rd, 2009 at 2:22 am

kakaka!! no lah. I was originally good one. but then I found out that my mom is an alien came to destroy the world but got kill by the earthling instead. then i turn evil. lol!

12.  Sandage
June 23rd, 2009 at 11:05 pm

Well, I guess I cannot fool you. Being totally honest I’d spy on women in the dressing room…

13.  Jenny
June 24th, 2009 at 9:29 am

Pretty good post. I just came across your blog and wanted to say
that I’ve really liked browsing your posts. Any way
I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

June 25th, 2009 at 11:41 am

Oh dear, I’m so outdated! Hello Sheep-chan! I come with many many much apologies to say: GOMEN SHEEP-CHAN!!! and a happy belated birthday to you. Hope that you have an extra good day TODAY when you read this since i missed your real birthday.

By the way, I quite like the picture of the scenery that you posted actually. Why is it scary? Does something happen? Is something chasing you? in your nightmare, i mean.

Hrm if I were invisible… Hahah I have no idea. I think it wouldn’t be very much different from being visible, with the down side tht pple will walk into you! >< and of course I am talking about being INTENTIONALLY invisible. Being ignored sucks! )):

15.  Wy
June 25th, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Lol ! What kind of stuff u want to read ? Haha! Let me blog for u. I update adi. Come see Tomoe =D She imba pretty

16.  Sachi-chan
June 26th, 2009 at 9:17 am

YAYAYAYAAA!!! GOT MY NEW SHOES!!! WHOOO! \[^□^]/♪♫ Just tried them on! They fit perfectly! LOVE THEM!
Gtg now though! Bye bye!

17.  Daisuke
June 29th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Hmm…the gift of invisibility….i guess i would want it as a power….not as a curse….sometimes using the power of invisibility for too long would result in the lack of communication with other people….as well as people forgetting of your existence on earth….but obviously NOT as a spirit….wandering nowhere….anyway….being invisible?? Hheheeheheh…there’s tons of things i would do….such as sneaking into the cinemas for FREE!!…., playing pranks on strangers as well as friends…., get my hands on things i can’t afford to buy….,sneak into many pubs, discos…,and not to mention hotel rooms….(loh….hahahah that’s a stalker and a pervert….)…but yea…i would do things i can’t do when i’m visible….it’ll be 100% total freedom…(^_____^)….hahahahaha…