Painted Sheep on the Roll

Jun
Mood - Genki

Mood - Genki

Hell~o, people!

Ms Aya is all cheered up and ready to blog — with high spirits! (Laughs)

I thank those of you who were concerned for me. Although I did not speak out my problems, you all were caring enough to comfort me. Thank you! <`v´>/!

With the given encouragements, I’ll blog a long entry in order to make up for last week’s absence. But it won’t be long enough to compensate for next week’s absence! <`v´>/

Well, sheep will be going outstation to meet 2 childhood buddies. It has been 5 long years since we last hung out together plus, as a special reunion and us reaching 21 years old, we are going on a road trip somewhere to do our very own photoshoot. <`x´>

The girls are planning to use make-up and even though I don’t fancy using cosmetics, I guess I’ll go along with them. It would totally suck if I ended up spoiling their photos with my plain and ugly face. (Laughs)

Furthermore, I don’t want to be the only spoilsport between the girls. How can I let my noobish side get to me, right?

FIGHT~O! <`v´>/

With this intention, I went shopping for make-up last week. ↓

At first, I was pretty excited upon the thought of photoshooting with the girls. However, upon reaching the facial shops, my sheepish face slowly turned into an incredibly dumbfounded expression. <º−º>lll

“What am I suppose to buy anyway?” <º−º>lll

All that I had in mind came to a pause as though my clockwork got jammed and moments later, I found myself leaving the complex — empty handed. (Laughs nervously)

I know jack squat about cosmetics! <`A´>

I see them in magazines but never give much attention because in my eyes, everything looks the same. Though I admit, I admire the color palates and the cute bottles and boxes~. <—ω—>

Come to think about it, I hardly browse through the make-up section and whenever I happen to glance over, I always think of fruits and candies because of the way they are packaged. Sometimes I feel that it is the packaging that attracts women to buy them. It is because of the colors and the fanciness? Or they look like yummy sweets?

Who knows… <u_u>

Speaking of make-ups and sweets, when I was small, I thought make-ups were sweets, just like I mistook condoms for chewing gums. <_  _>

Anyway…

The following day (after equipping myself with bits of knowledge on cosmetics), I went to the same place and decided to do all my make-up shopping in Etude House (By the way, I chose based on the color of the shop). (Laughs)

↑ Cosmetics from Korea

While I was sampling the foundations, I couldn’t help but to be amazed either at the artistry of cosmetic or my ignorance towards them.

“Eh? What’s the difference with this foundation and the other one?”, I fumbled. When skin color is concern, they are almost the same.

Either I saw everything yellow because of the dim lights OR I am indeed blind. Anyhow, I just picked one foundation and a lip tint to go with it. ↓

If you’re wondering how I look like with make-up, here’s a reference: ↓

*Winked out of genkiness*

I applied:

• Foundation
  • Powder
  • Lip tint
  • Eye mascara

(Laughs) Instead of beautifying, I feel more like I’m dirtying my face. Imagine a guy kisses me on the cheeks…he would definitely go, “Bluuueeek! You taste so artificial!” Then again, I’m not in a relationship so there’s no one to kiss me. Y~ay! “Keep your tongue to yourself, dick!”

But seriously, the taste sucks. I accidentally licked a bit of foundation from the corner of my lips and after drinking so much of water and other beverages, the awful taste is still lingering. Yuck!

Baa~

Initially, I thought I’d look scary with make-up on, just like my mother and that woman. But I guess I won’t as long as I stick to a pinch of cosmetics.

Just so you get my meaning of scary…

Mum used to be a typical 9a.m. – 5p.m. working woman and everyday, she wore make-up before she goes to work. After work, she often returned home with her cranky mood and with that, her temper flared at even the smallest and insignificant matter. In addition to her yells and screams, her painted face emphasized more fear as she looked like a witch.

As for that woman, the 3rd wife of that man…I remember it took 1 word from my mouth to make her cry until her make-up begun smudging all over her face. I was 9 years old at that time and did not know much about cosmetics so I actually thought her face was melting — literally…It wasn’t a likable sight.

Baa~

Ok…I must stop now before I get too random with this post. <u__u>

I suppose I’ll be blogging again after I return from outstation.

In the mean time — Everyone, please take care and enjoy your summer~

Today’s breakfast: Eggs and bread ↑

Today’s clothes and hair style: Pink dress and hair tied in 2 loose buns. ↑

PS: Hey…I just realized that this entry mostly consist of negative words such as “don’ts”, “never”, “—n’t”…

Looks like I gotta learn how to use positive words to color my entries! ROAR!

PPS: According to the doctor, the red patches on my cheeks are all along — freckles. <OAO>{!!!]

“Eraikotcha” indeed. <OAO>

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 at 9:46 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  kim-chan
June 30th, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Freckles? LOL souka
But you still look good in the pics XD Sheep-chan is kirei in dino’s opinion. =)

Genki ni natte yokatta. XD *hugs*

Yeah! I agree, the shop just too yellow-ish. How Sheep-chan sees the colour differences of those foundations? X_X

You look good in the picture =D
Maybe, add some eye shadows? Pink! I have one XDDDDD

Oh, not just you Sheep-chan. Last time, I thinked condom was a bubble gum too =.= My sis scolded me when I pointed condom and said ” So CUTE! I want one too” LOL…..hazukashii! hehe..but that is when I was a kid XD

sorekara…breakfast looks yummy desu.

Eh? Outstation? MATTE YO. I have a drawing to give you tomorrow morning in my blog. =(

2.  SPITxFIRE
June 30th, 2009 at 10:51 pm

good thing that you decided to go along with them. cause no one will ever look good without cosmetic in a camera. >.< especially those expensive camera. lol! Most of the time people will look few years older or even look like ghost in a camera without make up. muahahahaha!!

June 30th, 2009 at 11:53 pm

I am NEVER a makeup person either but ermm due to peer pressure (LOL) I got myself a foundation and a mascara, kinda slowly building up my collection at the moment~

Still whenever there’s an important occasion, I would just go and ask my friend to put on makeup on me hehe

You still look very nice with makeup though and enjoy your trip~^^
Take some pretty photos and I look forward to read about your trip hehe

4.  KawaiiCuppyCake
July 1st, 2009 at 3:38 am

Yay Ms.Aya is happy again!
*runs around house in excitement*

Oooo you look very pretty with make-up on! Not saying you weren’t very pretty before!

I’m liking the outfit! I hope you have a great trip! I wanna see some pictures!! Sorry i’m nosey haha XD

5.  Sandage
July 1st, 2009 at 9:26 am

You cheered me up with that full-body shot, so I think we’re even now :lol:

You look nice with make up on, but I gotta be honest and say your clean face looks far cuter. I’m waiting for a nice set of pics when you come back.

July 1st, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Wah, u make up eh ?

btw, your breakfast … looks nice

July 2nd, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Dear Kim-chan

Honma? I hope guys would say the same opinion as Dino-chan. (Laughs)

Same! I got scolded by a friend for touching it. (Laughs) It was very embarrassing, especially after I came to know about sex.

Luckily, we both had someone stopping us from buying those “bubble gums”. (Laughs)

Okie..Sheep go see your drawing~

Dear SpitxFire

Yea, my friend is using her SLR[?] camera for this photoshoot.

Hehe..I can imagine how powerful the camera’s zoom features are. Will it be able to snap out pores? (Laughs)

Speaking of which, have you ever wondered how many mega pixels our eyes are? (Laughs)

Are you allowed to wear make-up to school? Or you only wear them when you’re going out/dating? (Laughs)

I don’t like make-up too and after this trip, I’m thinking of what to do with them seeing that I won’t have any other purposes to use them…Maybe I can use the leftovers as an art medium!

kinda slowly building up my collection at the moment~

What brand do you use?

Dear KawaiiCuppyCake

Thanks, Cuppy. I’m alright now and indeed I’ll take as many photos as possible and of course, I’ll share my photos with everyone — that goes without saying.

Nosey? *pinches Cuppy’s nose*

Dear Sand

(Laughs) You’re so sweet. I’ll post lots of photos after the trip. So stay tune the week after next, ok?

I hope to take more full-body shot. (Chuckles)

Dear Pixy

Yes, I “made”-up. (Laughs)

You can try this breakfast set at Coffee Bean for RM11.50. But you have to be there before 11a.m.
They don’t serve this in the afternoon.

8.  SPITxFIRE
July 3rd, 2009 at 12:40 am

it can really snap out pores lo. no joke
our eyes isn’t measure by mega pixel. lol!

9.  Pittan
July 3rd, 2009 at 3:41 am

Awww your “todays outfit” looks so good on you! (‘ w ‘)d

Btw. Cute PSP! Do you have a bigger picture of it? (^ w ^)

July 5th, 2009 at 9:13 pm

hehe we’re allowed to wear makeup to school, just not too over-done^-^ but i never wear it to school, just for special school occasions~

*high fives* I like being natural more, besides too much makeup really destroy the skin cells haha

My mascara is from Benefit and the foundation is from Maybelle^^

11.  Wy
July 6th, 2009 at 11:03 am

Sheeep ! Why ur wools(hair) look so dry ? =D

12.  Sachi-chan
July 7th, 2009 at 12:51 am

Ohayou to Ane-san from Sachi-chan’s family vacation!\[^o^]/

Sheep looks very pretty in that picture with make-up on.

Sachi-chan is on the same boat with Ane-san when she says that she knows very little about cosmetics. I’ve only worn very little make-up on a couple of occasions in my life.

I’m more of the modest type when it comes to things like jewelry and make-up. I don’t wear make-up or jewelry. I don’t believe in decking one’s self out completely in jewelry and make-up.

But Sheep looks very pretty and modest with her make-up done. I know Sheep is no make-up artist, but I think you’ve applied your make-up very well! [^_^] *applause*

July 7th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Dear SpitxFire

Bummer…I thought it would be great to go around bragging about my eye power that is measured by mega pixels. (Laughs)

Dear Pittan

I don’t have a big picture of it in this computer. When I get back, I’ll show you — is that alright?

Agreed. It also dirties the skin and fills the pores with whiteheads! What a horrid!

Dear Kiri-Kirino

The previous perm damaged my wool and I can’t seem to get a suitable shampoo for my wool. (Cries) What do I do now, Kirino?

Is sheep going to go bald? (OAO)

Dear Sachi-chan

True… Speaking of jewelry, I read somewhere that girls who don’t wear jewelry is sort of showing that they are not attached to anyone, in other words, single. (o_o)

We have no masters!

14.  SPITxFIRE
July 8th, 2009 at 11:57 am

yo sheep-chan! check out what i’ve got last night?!

Muahahahaha!!!
But damn the credit card bill for last month came today and I have no idea how i’m suppose to pay them all…….

15.  Sachi-chan
July 14th, 2009 at 9:49 am

LOL. I had no idea about this rumor, but it happens to fit Sachi-chan perfectly.

Sachi-chan must run away now, we’re on vacation and our hotel room doesn’t have wireless internet access *cries* so I have to come to the lobby to get online. This is the first time I’ve been online on my laptop in days!!! \[0□0]/

I don’t know when I’ll be back on either. Hopefully soon. Oh, just updated my blog about our vacation. It’s very short though, once again because of lack of internet access.[T.T]