This entry almost turn out into a long-winded whines but half-way, I just couldn’t complete interacting with my heart.

I guess…I’m becoming blind, deaf and numb.

Some things should just remain unearth…and they will dissolve through natural means.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 28th, 2009 at 12:59 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Sandage
June 28th, 2009 at 9:41 am

Whatever it is the trouble haunting you I hope it goes away soon so we can get our cheerful and adorable Sheepy back.

Just give it some time, time heals all kind of wounds they say.

2.  kim-chan
June 28th, 2009 at 11:57 pm

如何しましたか アヤちゃん?
大丈夫?
何があったら。。チャント話して見て?
できないなら。。しようがないですね

I hope you will be okay and forget all the sadness in your heart. Remember good moments or something that able to make you happy. =)

June 29th, 2009 at 6:33 am

*gives u a hug*
I dont want to sound like everyone else but just take care, ne?
I look forward to see you happy and smiley again sharing your random thoughts with us all~~

4.  Sachi-chan
June 29th, 2009 at 9:38 am

*Hugs Sheep*
Sachi-chan is praying that whatever is bothering Sheep will go away soon, so Sheep can be happy again! God is always there! [^_^]v

Oh! If Sheep need help with anything in anyway, she should not hesitate to contact Sachi-chan! [n_n] (But how could Sachi-chan help Sheep? She’s just a silly little child [;_;]…)

June 29th, 2009 at 11:49 am

*joins in the group hug to comfort Sheep-chan* The fact that you are sensitive enough to question yourself shows that your conscience is still intact! Therefore, Sheep-chan は ‘bad person’ ではありません!

Cheer up soon! everyone is eager for the usual bubbly Ms.Aya’s return.

6.  KawaiiCuppyCake
June 30th, 2009 at 12:27 pm

*Gives you sunflowers!*

Sheep,your not a bad person!
Everyone here loves you!
I hope you cheer up!
What ever it is KawaiiCuppyCake is here for you ^_^

June 30th, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Thanks for the ‘gang bang’, people. (Laughs)

I’m feeling alright..In fact, I’m cracked with joy. Not that anything happened but just happy because sulking 24/7 isn’t any good, ne?

Baa~ Thanks, everyone!