Mood - Groggy

Mood - Groggy

Yoi, I’m gonna reveal my so-called ‘Master Piece’ when in truth, it’s a horrible failure.. (Tears) <;__;>

Oh… Sorry about posting too frequently. <_  _> After this entry, I’ll slow down and take my time to draft my tips on blogging, ok? <^ε^>/

Therefore without further ado… (Holds breath)

I used color pencils and wet brush for the coloring. As for inking the lines, a waterproof pen was used. (Sighs) I re-did this drawing twice and probably will redo it for the third time.

Pardon me if I don’t sound enthusiastic upon introducing this picture; It really needs to be re-done.

Moving on… I said I would draw Kim-chan in her Dino form. So here it is~: ↓

Dino is hungry!

Dino is hungry!

And here is the specially requested picture —- (Laughs)

Hentai no Dino-chan!

Hentai no Dino-chan!

↑Hohoho! <^v^>/~

Lastly… ↓

Dino-chan and Sheep

Dino-chan and Sheep

Hope you like my version of Dino-chan, Kim-chan~ (Laughs)

Now there is something puzzling me a bit.

I’ve never taken much interest in my eyes but a few days back, I took a good look at my eyes while I was plucking my eyebrow.

Then I noticed something weird in my right eye… ↓

What is a black dot -which is similar to my pupil but smaller- doing there? /<º◊º>\

I asked my mother about it and she shrugged saying, “Could it be? You have been cloned?” followed by a chuckle. <_  _>lll

Freak… <¬__¬>

Baa… As long as it does not hurt or interfere with my vision — This is your ignorant sheep, taking her leave now. \<—ω—>/

Baa~

PS: This fella is awesome~ A good read indeed. → Smack Kei

UPDATE! [20th May 2K9, Wednesday - 11.55pm]

Here’s a monochrome image of what I dreamed not long ago; A wool tree with many twisted and distorted faces (mostly rams). The image came to me right before I woke up. What triggered this image, I wonder… What did I see prior to this dream? <.___.>{?]

I’ll never know. <u_u>

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 at 1:21 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

May 20th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Wow… (: I gave up colouring my pictures a long time ago. Usually now I just stick with pencil >< So I applaud you for the effort Sheep-chan! And I think the blending of the gradients are all very lovely (:

o_O black dot? I vaguely recall seeing something of the sort in other people’s eyes before.. you might want to get your eyes checked! Does it hurt?

May 20th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

The drawings are really nice^-^
Ganbatte ne!
I like the dino~kawaii~

I lovee to draw randomly too, as long as I got some inspirations hehe

And i checked out that blog too hehe he looks cool and his posts seem pretty interesting after a few read

p.s thanks for visiting my blog *hugs* you do know that’s not my most recent post, right? (the one you commented in)

3.  kim-chan
May 20th, 2009 at 8:23 pm

GYAAA XD XD I’m so cute!!!!
LOL
Arigatou sheep-chan! Takusan arigatou!!!! *saves it* ^~^ hehehe hentai datta na! ore..XD

black dot on your eye? Did you knock your head somewhere or you rub your eye often?

maybe is a trapped blood dot or something. itakunai desune?
yappari doctor ni check shite miyou ne

4.  kim-chan
May 20th, 2009 at 8:29 pm

ps: Just visited the site. He’s cute LOL

5.  Sandage
May 20th, 2009 at 10:39 pm

Why redoing it?, I think it kicks ass.

Ha ha ha, I just can’t imagine why on earth would you like to read that blog, it’s really a mistery…. :lol:

May 21st, 2009 at 12:41 am

Dear Krayle

Will sheep ever get to see Krayle’s artwork? (.__.)

Which one? The hentai one? (Laughs)

About that guy’s blog, yea.. His entries and topics are interesting although quite languid. (Laughs) I wanna read more ghost stories from him! v(*^-^)

I know. It’s not the most recent post — It’s the future post! (The date says 10 December 2010!)

I’m not good in navigating Livejournal so forgive sheep, ok? (Laughs)

Dear Kim-chan

Dessho!? (referring to the Dino picture)

… I’m guessing you didn’t read the entries and you had your eyes glued on him.. (=__=)

Baa…

Dear Sandage

If it can kicks ass, I want it to also kick boobs! (Laughs)

His blog is quite interesting. I read a few pages and I found myself actually reading every sentence. Usually for some blogs (especially long winded ones), I won’t read each line but this one caught my interest; about people treating their dogs like babies, end of the world.. etc.

Those who commented on my eye:

maybe is a trapped blood dot or something. itakunai desune?
yappari doctor ni check shite miyou ne

No, I didn’t hit myself in the eye nor rubbed my eyes too often.

The dot looks like a mini pupil, not a broken blood capillary or of that sort.

There’s no pain nor does it get in my view. Baa.. If it worsens, then I’ll see an eye specialist.

… It better not be a third eye. (o_o)

7.  kim-chan
May 21st, 2009 at 8:29 am

I read the entries…but more focus on what you said Sheep-chan XD XD

Tonikaku, I will draw new version of sheep-chan soon =)

May 21st, 2009 at 10:22 am

WHOA. The updated artwork is super awesome. Were you frightened?

I hope you will! If I manage to squeeze any drawings out on paper I promise I’ll post it so you can have a look! (:

May 21st, 2009 at 4:33 pm

That updated drawing is a bit scary *shivers* I never had nightmares since I was hmmm…10?
I honestly wander what’re u thnking about before u sleep…

LOL the colourings is nice afterall^-^
I can tolerate a bit of hentai haha

I loveee that entry about his pet dog<3
Might have a few reads once in a while

*hugs*
dont worry~~if i have any interesting posts i would link them to you here (most of them are just KAT-TUN spazz posts^^)
Just a note, my recent posts always start three posts down~

10.  Saruchan
May 23rd, 2009 at 12:02 am

I like the concept of your art ! like that way the hair is used to grab a jewel-like-thing . Its really odd of you to draw mermaids .. because most of the time you draw those cool looking guys ~

So dont care so much about how bad it is , because you will make a better one if you try ~ and i got a feeling that you are stepping out of your comfort zone – that is good work already =)

somewhat Hentai no Dino-chan idea looks like Rocketd’s idea .. = = ”v
Love da expression !

11.  Saruchan
May 23rd, 2009 at 12:25 am

Btw ~ The tree is awesome !! the cornering have the macabre look.

hmm ? why the distorted faces?

12.  angelina
May 23rd, 2009 at 10:34 pm

Ms Aya drawing skill is getting better n better! keep it on!

13.  nps
May 25th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

omg i like the drawing lawlll

May 25th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

*Nods nods nods bows bows bows*

Minna… I’m gonna reply overall.

kioko, you have my consent to post a link to your interesting entry here.

Regarding the Twisted Tree artwork — No, I was not frightened, thankfully. It was a still-image in my dream. If I had slept awhile more, I might have seen it motion in the most creepy way.

The distorted faces are unexplainable. I just drew it as it is, what I saw.

… Sorry for the tedious and short reply.. I’m worn out after drafting the latest entry which is on blogging tips.. (Tears)

May 26th, 2009 at 1:05 am

*smiles*
arigatou~~
ohh goshh maybe it’s good that you wake up in the most exciting parts of your dreams haha

16.  Heather
March 7th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I had a dream I had a similar mark in my eye. I never saw it before but it is bothering me about What is. If u find out let me know! Very very curious