Is Sheep an Ambidextrous?

May
Mood - Overload with stars and rainbows

Mood - Overload with stars and rainbows

(Laughs) <¯▽¯>

I won’t be blogging until next week because I have lots of games to play~☆

After more than half a year of not playing with my PSP, I’m fulfilling my revenge now~!

The games that sheep is currently playing on her PSP:

• Final Fantasy 7 – Crisis Core
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • Bleach 6 ← Scratch this out. I asked for the Japanese version twice at 2 different shops but similarly, both gave me the Chinese version. Some people just don’t pay attention, do they? <`A´>
  • Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus

Other games that are in queue:

• D.O.A
  • Loco Roco 2
  • … Perhaps many more~!

In addition, I bought the DVD set for Kuroshitsuji *Yummy* and some books to keep me preoccupied at the moment. ↓

Sebastian Michaelis in Kuroshitsuji

Sebastian Michaelis in Kuroshitsuji

Baa... The ice-cream phones camera is not bad.. Quite good Id say.

Baa... The ice-cream phone's camera is not bad.. To be able to capture an image on TV..Quite good I'd say.

One of the books Im currently reading

One of the books I'm currently reading

If that’s not enough, I still have some artwork and a tag from Synjie to complete! <¯▽¯>

U~waa! There’s just no room for social events, na? (Laughs) <´•__•`>

Well… I’m gonna get a job sometime soon. Therefore until then, sheep is going to enjoy her free time to the fullest~!

As a finale for this entry…

I present to you, today’s lunch~! ↓ <ˆεˆ>o

Flame-grilled Salmon

Flame-grilled Salmon

and …

Sukiyaki Nabe

Sukiyaki Nabe

Both can be found in Sushi King. The flame-grilled Salmon is seasonal so eat it while you can. It cost RM14.90!

Though… I wonder who actually eats the salad dressing.. ↑

Count sheep out. <_  _>lll

Baa~ This is Ms.Aya the sheep — reporting out until next week/when happenings springs out. \<ˆ▽ˆ>

- Update [same day, 5:39+pm] -

What the — Is this for real? ↓

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. <`A´>

- Update [same day, 8:22+pm] -

Out of excitement, I oversticked my Ice-cream phone’s interface… <¯ω¯>~♥

This entry was posted on Friday, May 29th, 2009 at 4:33 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  cond1t1on
May 29th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

aren’t sheeps suppose to eat the green stuff?
lolz..!!

May 29th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Hey Ken,

You’re alive! (Laughs)

True.. But you do know that this is a very special and exceptional sheep. It’s a sheep in the big city, hence its modernize. (Laughs)

3.  SPITxFIRE
May 29th, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Patapon 2 and monster hunter!!!! :D

May 29th, 2009 at 10:19 pm

I think u use both hands …

14 days … LOL !! … wow

5.  Saruchan
May 29th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

U used both hands ! because i noticed the change of your writing and the way the alphabets bend.
( your “i” , “l” and “t” . showed)

Loco Roco 2 is FTW !!! a-must-get !

May 29th, 2009 at 11:26 pm

Maybe you’re Ambidextrous afterall ^^
I can write with my right but i hold the chopstick with my left, do i count as well haha?

Ohhhh such yummy food~!
I wanna try the nabe so much ><
(i do eat a bit of the salad though)

And the phone looks even cuter now~

7.  cond1t1on
May 30th, 2009 at 2:55 am

of cuz i’m still alive..
lolz..why..
u wan me dead izzit..lolz..

8.  kim-chan
May 30th, 2009 at 10:06 pm

GEH O_O ………

all right, before I finish my Geh- part, I guess it was left hand…..LEFT HAND! LOL PLEASE TELL ME IS CORRECT????

hehe..uwaaa….takusan game ga arimasu ne. =D Hope you have fun playing with it sheep-chan ^^, so long I didn’t touch my NDSL already…LOL

isn’t that horror? 14 days ….O_O Is like downloading a whole movie janai no?

Talk about sushi king, I ate sushi today. But not from sushi king,is from Jusco. LOL…hahaha XD

Last but not least, your phone is the most pretty phone ever…=)

9.  szanne
May 31st, 2009 at 12:25 am

lol! copying takes 2 weeks! lol! the longest ive had was 38 hours. but i wouldnt want to leave my com on for too long. was dwld-ing 02jam actually. hehe.

your writing, i vote for both left and right hand! but i cant tell which words are from which hands.

June 1st, 2009 at 11:42 am

Ohayo Sheep-chan! I’m always amazed by your emoticon faces… can never figure out how you did them!

Wow I think many pple are envious of Sheep-chan with her free time and many wonderful hobbies to do and fulfill, ne? (: With the delicious food and pretty handphone and all! Your Ice Cream Phone is simply getting cuter and cuter.

And, erm… I eat the shreds on the plate some times. o_o they taste light and fresh! It helps when the meat taste gets abit too heavy. (: I am a person who needs alternate tastes when I eat a meal, which is a very bad thing coz sometimes I end up wasting alot of food ><

June 1st, 2009 at 11:42 am

Oh dear I didn’t answer your very first question. You wrote with both hands! (: …right? xP

June 1st, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Answer to which hand I used:

BOTH HANDS!

Those who were correct
1. Pixy
2. Saru-chan
3. Szanne
4. Krayle

Incorrect

Warui, Kim-chan dake ga machigaimasu. (Pats Dino’s back)

You can claim yourself to be an ambidextrous if you like. (Laughs)

Ok, the count goes up to one. (people who eat the salad)

Dear Kenny

Considering the avalanche of work you get — I thought you would be dead by now. (Laughs)

Actually, I’m just surprised to see you commenting here. (o_o) Were you forcing yourself to drop by here?

Dear Krayle

The count went up to 2. (T_T)

Yea… I guess I have lots of free time. But I’ll be getting a job soon. To be precise, end of this month or so. (_ _)

Then I’ll probably be blogging about my job and stuff. (Laughs)

13.  Daisuke
June 1st, 2009 at 2:37 pm

(o____o)…-drools…-…Psp games…FF7 crisis core…,FF7..(Wait…did they remake this game all over again??…(o_____o”’)…)…D.O.A…aaargh!!…-takes a sniper..shoots sheep chan down…- -Snatches the psp….- heheheheheheheh….loh….anyway why is it whenever it comes to lunch…it’s always japanese cuisine?? it’s like that’s the only food made available in that area…is it?? (o___o)….hahahahah get ready to wait….for the extracting of files for at least…14 days as well as 9 hours….personally i don’t have that patience at all….

14.  cond1t1on
June 1st, 2009 at 5:32 pm

me dead, at dis age, NO WAY..!!
i’ll still got lots to do..
lolz..

well, i’ve been reading ur blog every now and den, just tat i dun comment much. lolz..

15.  kim-chan
June 1st, 2009 at 8:58 pm

EHHHHH! machigaimashita EH!?!
Sonna T^T

*cries*

June 1st, 2009 at 10:33 pm

YAYY~~ I am ambitextrous too ^-^ well people who first know me are always amazed at how I can use both hands hehe

(i see a second one who eats salad too~) I just love the fresh taste of salads, but i’m more into those western ones

17.  Sandage
June 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 am

Udon sukiyaki!!, man do I miss sukiyaki!! :cry:

That salad usually goes with mayo dressing and it tastes really good that way, you really should try it next time.

I can write with my left had too, but that’s as much as I can correctly do with it. When I’m up to things that recquire some accuracy my left hand becomes a bit less than useless.

I guess you are in a serious need of a faster internet connection :lol: , and what’s that FF Crisis Core thing about?? is it worth the 14-days download??, scratch it, I’m sure you already gave up on that.

18.  MARSHMALLOWS
June 2nd, 2009 at 8:18 pm

HELLO! :D I might be very out asking you this question in this post, LOL! But wanna ask you whether the LG ice cream phone lags & hang easily? Cause I just bought it and i really don’t want anything bad to happen to it! ><

June 3rd, 2009 at 11:19 am

Lol. Sheep-chan should try it! ^^ It’s not all bad.

Can’t wait to hear about all the new stuff, like your ratings of the shows or games or books! And of course when you get a new job, we’re all going to be very excited and want to know all about it! (:

June 3rd, 2009 at 6:46 pm

Dear Daisuke

No, the one I bought is the old FF7 which can be played on PSP.. I think.

If you really want a PSP, save your money and buy it then~! *Dodges bullets but too late, still got shot*

(x_x)

Baa~ There are other good food around here I suppose but I can’t order them because I can’t read and speak Chinese!

Dear Kenny

Strange.. Then why now?

Is there something you want? *becomes a hardbitten sheep*

Dear Kim-chan

… Now I feel bad for making Dino-chan cry.. (Cries along)

Salads are nice when they have mayonnaise. *Drools* That, sheep will eat.

What else can you do using both hands? (.__.)

Dear Sandage

I was transferring FF7 into my PSP. FFCC was already in it.

In the end, it took half an hour to transfer the game, not 14 days! Phew!

Hey, show me your left hand’s writing! (Laughs)

Baa… You’re changing blog again, aren’t you? (=__=)

Dear MARSHMELLOWS

To what most people say, yes… Hanging and lagging issues occurs to quite a sum of ice-cream phones out there.

Mine hanged 2 on 2 different ice-cream before. But now it’s doing fine.. No hanging, lagging and restarting…

Apparently, if you use more than 2gb memory card, then it might lag.. That’s just what I read somewhere…

Dear krayle

Aw~ How sweet~

Thanks for following me here, Krayle~

I hope my blog really entertains people like you!

June 3rd, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Okay next time just splash tonnes of mayonnaise on the salads then hehe
I think I like salads with chicken or smoked salmon, AND with bread crumbs *drools*

I dont think there’s any more but i always manage to become the centre of attention for a while when i hold the chopsticks in left hand, while the rest on the table use their right (I practise using my right to hold chopstick too^-^)

22.  Sandage
June 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 pm

How could you know that?? are you a psychic or what?? :shock:

Sure, I’ll show you my left hand writing next post^^.

June 4th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

That’s the thing. The food outlets here are so stingy with their mayonnaise. They give us very little mayo and there’s no self-service. (I guess they predicted that people will spam their mayo)

Smoked salmon.. with bread crumbs… (Mouth starts to foam)

(Laughs) The thing about using any cutlers with your left hand among the right handed people is — your chopsticks/cutlers will clash with them while eating. (Depends which side your friends are sitting)

And once you do, they’ll start to realize that you’re left-handed. I get this all the time.

I think being left-handed is cool!

Dear Sandage

You embedded your new link to your comments, that’s how I found out.(Laughs)

Now I have to change your link — AGAIN. (*^-^)lll

June 4th, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Ohh that’s why~
Food outlets are such meanie >< do you get those small packets of mayo to come with your salad or is the mayo already squeezed along it? Then maybe you can ask anybody to get more mayo for you hehe

What’s your favourite japanese food anyway?
Mine would be udon and ikura sushi hehe

Yupyup thats exactly! And the whole table would start staring at me and asking me loads of questions ^-^

June 6th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

No, they don’t give us packets. I think they already know that the customers will keep taking more, causing them to run out of mayo!

I like ikura too! The eggs are bigger than ebikko and when it burst… (Drools)

I like agedashi tofu, shabu-shabu (with udon), chawan mushi, ika… almost everything. (Grins)

June 6th, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Such meanie indeed^___^
So when i eat salads I like to have a big bottle of mayo besides me so i can cover my whole salad with it (but mostly i dont bother, I like to see the green lol)

Exactly!
*drools* I really miss eating japanese food now….
besides japanese, i also like a bit of korean, chinese and italian