Mood - Enthusiastic
Mood – Enthusiastic

Good morning~!

Last night in my bed around 1am+, I was thinking of starting a horror fiction starring my new character, “Scissor Sally”. While I was contemplating on which plot to go for, I heard a dropping sound outside my room.

Alarmingly, I jumped out of bed and began inspecting the whole house but to have found nothing. <x_x>

Kowakatta… Now I’m having second thoughts not to bring Scissor Sally to life.(Laughs nervously)

Anyway, regarding the title of today’s post — Sheep re-embellished her LGKF350 [ice-cream] phone!

I removed the old blings, flowers and gems by peeling out the whole screen protector. After that, I went back to the shop to apply a new layer of screen protector. This second guy was quite lenient with the price; He charged me RM45 while the previous guy demanded RM75. Plus he did a better job compared to that RM75 guy! <`A´>/

Some people just don’t know their worth… <-___->

Back on track.. Like before, I purchased my decora from Strapya-World~

(Laughs) Let me show you the progress of the phone’s transformation~

Before I mixed the glue, I arranged the gems and decora items first until I see satisfaction in the design. This time, I did it like the following: ↓

Initially, I thought it would be alright to leave it simple as shown above. However as I was sticking the decora bits, I got a bit carried away and as a result to that… <^-^>lll ↓

Ta~da!

Isn’t it beautiful~!? <^ε^>

… It ain’t so bad, na? In fact, I think it looks pretty~! <´•ω•`>

And needless to say, I bought a couple of hangers to go with my newly decorated phone! ↓

If I’m not mistaken, this is an llama — right[?] ↑ The animal from Disney’s “Emperor’s New Groove”? It strike me off as a sheep initially though… Baa~ Meccha kawaii~ <´v`>

As for the handbag and sandal…↑

Well apparently if the sandal falls off the bag and a guy picks it up for you/return to you — It means both of you are destined to be together[?].

You know… The magical kind of romance like Cinderella~☆. <^-^>lll (Laughs)

Suppose this is true, I must be careful not to drop it in back alleys where the drug addicts rot. <x_x>

Oh well…

The time now is nearly 8am. Sheep is surprise to be awake at such an early hour. <°A°>

(Laughs) For once, Auwlithe doesn’t have to wake me up.→

He was so delighted to see me at the door before the sun risen. If not for this dearest baby, I wouldn’t wake up at all — believe me.

Baa~ Now that I’m wide awake and active, sheep should go to the gym and then proceed to studying English in either Coffee Bean or Starbucks. <^x^>/

With that said, everyone — Let’s keep our spirits as high as the sky~

Ms.Aya — Over and out.

PS: I hope today got some happenings~♥ It’s been a while since I’ve blogged about events and things that are more practical and interesting! <≥A≤>

PPS: I miss doing tags. What happen to “I taggie you”? <´•__•`>

!! Update – 6:25pm, 7th May 2K9 !!

Related entries:

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2009 at 8:24 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Sachi-chan
May 7th, 2009 at 10:23 am

Wow, Sheep’s ice cream phone is even more beautiful and japanese-looking than it was before! [*ω*]*soou*

It’s funny, just today, MK also decided to browse around on Ebay to see which cool skins she could find for her beloved Centro. I think I’m gonna buy a couple skins soon.

I love your pretty pink hanger with the shoe on it. I also got a new Hello Kitty hanger from my mom some time ago since my first one broke. I’ll be sure to blog about my journey to beautifying my Centro completely [^_^]v.

May 7th, 2009 at 3:34 pm

wow. Sheep-chan, i think you should take close-up pictures and perhaps submit them to strapya: it look absolutely professional! and i agree with Sachi-chan that it’s even more beautiful than before (:

ne, was the phone sticky when you removed the screen protector? o_o

3.  Pittan
May 7th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Awww your KF350 looks very beautiful! (^ w^) I didn’t know that the pinke one looks so cute so I bought the white Icecream. (´ w `);

lol I love the little plush. Alpacas and Lamas are different. (‘ w ‘) Alpacas are smaler and very very friendly! <3

May 7th, 2009 at 4:00 pm

I love your llama^-^
KAWAII~~
And your new phone decorations look very pretty on your pink phone hee~ so sparkly

5.  kim-chan
May 7th, 2009 at 4:01 pm

do you want me to tag you? LOL

OMigoD, your decoden so nice T_T

Dino-chan needs help. I know nothing about it and I want to deco like yours too!
Oshiete T^T Sheep-chan, the screen protector thing and the glue….

6.  Jackie
May 7th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

woah nice ice cream..feel like licking it adi XD

7.  Shu Fen (ahcursed)
May 7th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Hello!! dropping by from Innit for the first time! :D

NICE BLING BLING PHONE!! weeeeeeee~ i want too! ^^

cheers! :)

Vicissitudes of Life

8.  Sachi-chan
May 7th, 2009 at 6:46 pm

Oh! I just noticed your very interesting “How-to” video! LOL very helpful! Sachi-chan has always been curious as to how one flushes a toilet. ~[^⌂^]~{hehehe)

WoW![O□0]!! My last comment was just last night and already you have 6 new comments here (plus others on other posts)! Wow, Ane-san’s blog is very popular! Keep up the great work!

[u_u] If only Sachi-chan could find a way to get even more readers to her blog…

May 7th, 2009 at 8:19 pm

Nice phone … U really good in decorate yr phone …

10.  Sandage
May 7th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

That’s what I call a baroque phone, with all those little details, I think the new design’s great, good job Ayacchi.

Y’know, that’s not exactly a llama, that’s an “alpaca”, it’s like a llama but this one hops in Peruvian high-lands. In fact, taking a better look, that’s the name of the product!! :lol:

I already knew how to flush, but it was interesting to see how YOU flush ha ha ha ha, I see I’m not the only one posting weird, cheesy stuff.

I miss the tags too, I’ll try to come up with a nice one, though I need some inspiration first, any idea?.

May 8th, 2009 at 10:46 am

response to video:
*laugh until cry*

*wipes eyes* ahh, gomen gomen… i know it’s very irritating. occasionally also you get those idiots who don’t sit properly on the seats and just pee all over the place……… it’s very ironic. they don’t sit properly coz they think that the seat is dirty, and end up dirtying the seats themselves… don’t you think?

May 8th, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Dear Sachi-chan

What a waste. Your previous hanger was quite pretty. Anyway, why you never show your new Hello Kitty hanger? (-__-)lll

Well, let me know once you get your new skins~

[u_u] If only Sachi-chan could find a way to get even more readers to her blog…

Iie, my blog is quite average. When I have the time, sheep will give you some tips on how to gather readers, ok? When I have the time~ (*^-^*)v

Dear Krayle

Submit to Strapya? You mean to their blog?

I checked it out after reading your comment and I’m considering it. (Laughs) Thanks Krayle~

ne, was the phone sticky when you removed the screen protector? o_o

Surprisingly, it wasn’t sticky at all. (o_o) In fact when I removed the screen protector, my phone was as new as I first got it.

Exactly. They urinated using violence it seems. (If no, then how come the floor gets wet?)

It’s like, their ass/hands are so precious that they can’t afford to dirty them. So at their expense of keeping themselves clean, they get other people dirtied. Imbeciles..

The one in the video isn’t so bad. There were just tissues and a bit of foul odor. Other times got a bowl filled with yellowish urine!

Dear Pittan

I think white color makes a good deco phone because any color will suit it. For instance, my phone is pink so when I stick the pink flowers on it, they won’t stand out. So for that reason, I chose the red flowers this time.

That said, don’t regret getting white color~ *pats back*

lol I love the little plush. Alpacas and Lamas are different. (’ w ‘) Alpacas are smaller and very very friendly! <3

Thanks for the info. I thought “Alpacas” was the name on the animal’s character/franchise. The label spells it out as “Alpoca” though. (o_o)

PS: Your blog is nice, neat and has a warm feeling. Too bad I can’t understand your entries. (Tears)

Dear Kioko

Thanks. Will Kioko do some decorating once she gets her phone?

Dear Kim-chan

Yes, do tag me~ I especially love Q&A tags!

Here are a few things I can tell Dino-kun:

1) Screen protector sticker – Go to a handphone shop (those that do skinning) and get them to stick the protector screen for you.

Just tell them to do back and front. But before you get them to do it, ask them to let you see what kind of protector screen they’re using. And check it they are the sticky-sticky type.

If they are exceptionally sticky, decline them and go to another shop. You don’t want to leave glue marks on your phone once you removed the sticker.

Price: Should be around RM45. Anymore than RM60 means they are bullshitting you.

2) Glue – My glue came together with the items from Strapya. You’ll be given 2 types of glue to mix. Use tooth pick to apply the glue on your deco bits. You’re A blood type so I believe you have steady hands. (Laughs)

If the glue gets to your hand, don’t worry. It can be washed away very easily.

Now let’s say you accidentally exceed the glue, causing a stain at other areas… You can use a cotton bud to wipe it away. (Quickly wipe while it’s still wet)

Another option is to buy stickers that has double-sided tape or got their own glue behind them.

… Anymore Q? (Laughs nervously)

Dear Jackie

My ice-cream taste like glue; still wanna lick? (Laughs)

Dear Ahcursed

Thanks for dropping by~

Dear Pixy

Really? Well if your phone ever needs help in decorating, just beep sheep~ (Laughs)

I’ll make it exceptionally flowery and sparkly for you~*

Dear Sandage

The product there says “Alpoca” so I thought it was the name of the franchise. (o_o)

Anyway, I googled it and holy zen! MECCHA KAWAII NA!

Their heads look like sheep with long necks!

Haha, I think my blog attracts cheesy people like myself.

Sheesh, these women… I don’t know what to think of them. It doesn’t take more than a minute to flush the toilet. Sometimes I’d say to myself, “Was this person in a hurry to go somewhere that she has forgotten to flush the toilet?”

Idiots…

Picture tag? Q&A survey?

May 8th, 2009 at 6:23 pm

you know what – I have no idea >_<
Pink is not really my thing so i might go for blue/white, but preferably blue haha
I might just stick some gem stones here and there^^

14.  Saruchan
May 8th, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Cool ! new decor ! , I say that this one is definitely better than the previous ~ the arrangement of flowers is nice

Just for info , Alpaca Llama spits on people when they feel threatened

LOL! Another Toilet Post ! Funny that you are so particular about toilets .

And Yes , I agree that people should flush after use . . its so Unhygienic not flushing !!! bloody disgusting ..

15.  kim-chan
May 9th, 2009 at 10:08 am

SUGOI!LOL Dino loves Sheep-chan’s explanation =D Too bad I cannot purchase it from Strapya because the payment method a bit difficult for me. =___=

For your explanation, arigatou! ^~^ Now Dino more understand than yesterday *tries to laugh nervously like Sheep-chan ended up failed* LOL

I’ll go and search for the screen protector from handphone shop either today or ashita! =) heheheh たくさん有難うxD XD

Q&Aのは。。。えと。。。さがするから *笑*

PS: A blood type people like me…taihen ne? *laughs*

16.  Aveline
May 9th, 2009 at 10:36 am

hi, nice to meet you
I’m also using LG KF 350
but it keep on lagging and switching off itself abruptly
I knew that your mobile phone had happened the same kind of problem

1)May I know, where did u repair or fix your cell phone ?

2)How much did u pay for the repairing fee ?

3)Furthermore, would your mobile phone break down or malfunction after being repaired ?

4) How’s the internal and external part ? Does it being damaged ?

Urgent >..<..

May 9th, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Haha, we all have our own preference. (^-^)lll

I wonder if I’ll ever get to your the outcome of your phone deco~

Dear Saru-chan

LOL! Another Toilet Post ! Funny that you are so particular about toilets .

Not extremely particular about it. I just can’t stand dirty toilets and the people’s attitude towards hygiene. It’s such a simple thing you know. No one has to be a rocket scientist to flush a blady toilet.

Dear Kim-chan

Sheep will keep tabs on your blog then~ I can’t wait to see your phone deco~

A blood type are very pressured type ne; always striving for perfection. But I think it’s good because without A blood type of people, the society will be very chaotic and disorganized. (Laughs)

Dear Aveline

Hi there. Sorry to know your phone is having lots of problems.

I sent my phone to Zitron Enterprise and they proceeded to sending over to KL. There were no charges and thankfully after that, my phone never faced a single problems until today; in terms of both external and internal parts. (^-^)v

Have you tried sending it back to Zitron or exchange for a new phone? (.__.)

18.  kim-chan
May 9th, 2009 at 9:22 pm

ehhh sou nano?
I know I stress 24/7 but about perfectionist….is 50/50 thingy kana? *laughs*

kyo wa zannen deshita. I will go and do it tomorrow ne for the screen protector sticker.

HAHA ima sagashiteiru chuu dakedo…tag no koto hehe..matte ya? XD

19.  Sandage
May 9th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Picture tag sounds nice, I’m working on it :-D

May 9th, 2009 at 11:53 pm

ello~ (: I hope you do decide to submit it, because your design is as professional as the pictures that you have been showing us from their site! (: really!

lol! “with violence”… perhaps they were very urgent, neh. but that doesn’t justify them not flushing! >(

hahah if the toilet were any dirtier, i think it would really match some part of the description of your blog on the right, ne… xD so fortunately, that video clip is still rated PG (Parental Guidance) or your readers might have nightmares of unflushed and overflowing toilet-things….!!!!

May 10th, 2009 at 4:50 am

I’ll remember to show my phone deco to u if I ever got the phone then^-^

p.s i see you’re talking about bloodtype *cries* i wish i know mine but i think I’m A according to your description hehe

22.  Aveline
May 10th, 2009 at 10:45 am

>.<….
I’m not in Malaysia
Australia no LG factory for phone services
Hence,I couldn't repair it here
I have to use express delivery or courier my ice-cream back to Malaysia
May I know how long did it take to repair your ice-cream?????

May 11th, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Dear Kim-chan

I read from an article that A blood type got bigger blood cells compared to the other types so maybe that causes the stress[?]

(Laughs) Shiikarishite~

Dear Sandage

Looking forward to it~

Baa~ Sheep really miss doing tags..

Dear Krayle

I will~ Give me time to take a better shot of the phone first. Haha. Hopefully they will publish mine~

(Laughs) More like uber disgusted.

I hope I will never have the chance to record a video with shit bricks in them. (Laughs nervously)

Dear ‘kioko’

Well, it’s interesting to know a person’s blood type. If you ever visit a doctor/blood specialist, do check out your own blood type.

Dear Aveline

Did you buy it in Malaysia?

Well.. I don’t think you should do that unless you have friends/relatives here who can help you send and pick up your phone.

Mine took about 3 days.

May 11th, 2009 at 11:07 pm

dear Sheep-chan,

I HOPE SO TOO!!!!!!!! ><
(the disgusting thought has driven all sensibility out of my mind temporarily) D:

25.  Kiii
May 18th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Awwwss….I’m not one for girly stuff, but your phone looks beautiful!!
Oh yeah…and I didn’t know you were a fan of alice nine. …. coz I am too!! o(^-^)o

May 18th, 2009 at 11:44 pm

Dear Kiii

Hey there.

U~waa! Alice Nine fan!

I like Tora. What about you? (.__.)

27.  Kiii
May 19th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Hiya.

Eeyess! XD
Aa~ Tora’s really popular…
I like Shou!…in particular…

You like the GazettE too, ne?

May 20th, 2009 at 1:55 pm

I do notice that Shou and Tora are very close with each other, while Saga and Nao too.

Ya, I like GazettE more than Alice nine. They are so rocking awesome!

29.  Kiii
May 20th, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Gazetto is sho awesome!! (><)
But for me, I like Alice Nine more than them…XP. GazettE’S lives are the best I’ve ever seen though! ee~

So whaddabout Pon? XD

May 21st, 2009 at 12:21 am

Holy zen! It would be great to see GazettE’s live and be among the crowd to cheer for them!

Pon gets along well with all of them I guess. Probably closer to Tora and Shou since they like anime and games. (Laughs)

31.  Kiii
May 21st, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Aa~ Me too! and I think sekai wants to too!! (><). I’m just afraid of getting knocked out….and then I’ve have to miss the whole concert + embarassment….*shiku shiku*

Ahahahaha, so desu neeee….
Shou is like a big fan of Code Geass at some point…wonder if he still is..

Pon’s childlike personality is very appealing….=P.

May 25th, 2009 at 10:17 pm

Hey ya!

I saw the live performances via Youtube. How do the fans cope up in the crowd? Especially when they rock along with the band members, how do they breath?

Like a massacre/riot going on. (Laughs)

If the sekai attends the live show… Expect an earth quake!

Lately (referring to the translated diaries), Pon blogs a lot about their manager and the working staffs. Poor Pon.. The other Alice Nine has their partner while he spends his time with the staffs.

33.  Nadia
October 2nd, 2009 at 4:06 am

The thing is not a sheep if I was not mistaken.. It’s an alpaca. Uber cute though =)

October 3rd, 2009 at 12:25 am

Haha, I mistook it to be a sheep to an Llama.
Alpaca it is. (Slaps own forehead)

35.  iezyan
October 20th, 2009 at 1:44 pm

ur phone is soooo kawaii
wish i could hve 1…isk2