Mood - Crabby

Mood - Crabby

Today sheep went to the gym and as usual after her workout, sheep would have a drink at StarBucks and do some reading there~

I’m aware of how inadequate my English vocabulary is so lately, I’ve been doing some self-study with the help of the Oxford English dictionary. <´•___•`>

It’s quite fun you know, to randomly flip the pages and learn the words that appeal most or whichever seems practical for daily usage. <´v`>/~

What I normally do is drote the new words down in my notebook and start forming sentences. I enjoy inserting Bleach characters into my example of sentences; eg:

Avid (Adjective) – Very interested or enthusiastic. [Avidly ← Adverb]

Sentence example: Kira avidly pays attention even to the most boring speech as long as the speaker is Ichimaru Gin, his squad captain.

That’s how I play around with words and practice. (Laughs)

So for those of you who are studying English, you could try this method. <^v^>/~

Now regarding the title of today’s entry — While I was reading attentively in Starbucks, there were 2 guys sitting in front of me. One of them seemed so normal to the point of disdain however, his friend was hard to dismiss. <`A´>/

No, he wasn’t a hunk nor was he eye-catchy at all. <=__=>lll

This guy I’m talking about wore a very tight pants, revealing his insanely skinny legs and in addition to his attire, he wore a very flamboyant blouse which was also extremely tight-fitting. <OAO>

He had very fair and flawless skin, plus chubby cheeks and wore a very geeky glasses. <_  _>lll

Each time I laid down my book for a sip of Caramel Coffee, the horrible sight gets in the way. <`A´>/

Although he did nothing wrong to me (probably didn’t even notice there was a sheep fuming through her ears across), I just can’t stand guys like this. Is it cool to be a sissy, down right to the voice? <T_T>

To what I can remember, sissies are the underdogs who always get bullied. And that’s not cool!

The major tick-off was the fact he had better skin complexion than me! <OAO>

Whenever I stand next to guys like this, I’d always feel that I’m more manly than them accompanied by a hollow feeling of “Looks like I’m gonna be single for life”. <;__;> (Cries)

If this isn’t enough, another sissified guy added more charcoal to my fumes by sitting beside me with his girlfriend who appeared to be more masculine than him. <_  _>lll

He wore a pink T-shirt and snuggled his girl while she was reading a Chinese magazine. Baa… They were looking so avidly at a pedicure[?] *something got to do with nails. I don’t really know what they are called* page. At that time I was wondering, “Who’s planning to paint nails? The girl or the guy?”

I grinned to myself to later find that pink shirt guy starring daggers at me. I must say — He stared like a bitch.

Gee… This is not an issue to be angered by however, some people itches me to wanna punch them in the face regardless of how harmless they are.

Speaking of which, last week I saw a pair of beautiful legs in front of me. It was hairless, slim and long.

I thought to myself, “U~waa! I better work harder to get those kind of legs!”

Then slowly… I looked up to meet the proud owner of the legs… and I gasped in horror.

It was a GUY. <OAO>

!! E.rai.kot.cha !!

I felt a strong sense of defeat and suddenly, I was in state of dismal. <ºAº>

Baa… Sheep thinks that there is something wrong with today’s world… What do you think?

Oh… Today’s outfit~

PS: I bought a discounted book from MPH today. The book is called “The Garden of Eye Candy”, a compilation of artwork by renowned artists. ↓

The artworks are whimsical and absolutely enchanting; some may seem dark and disturbing though.

My favorite artists featured in this book are Amy Sol and Juri Ueda. Just so you know, here are some of their artwork embedded with links to their website. ↓

Moon Paper by Amy Sol

Moon Paper by Amy Sol

Sophie by Amy Sol

Sophie by Amy Sol

Kokiri Carousel by Amy Sol

Kokiri Carousel by Amy Sol

Doll House by Juri Ueda

Doll House by Juri Ueda

Plum by Juri Ueda

Plum by Juri Ueda

Bunnies Dream in the Moon Light Hill by Juri Ueda

Bunnies Dream in the Moon Light Hill by Juri Ueda

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 at 12:49 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

April 28th, 2009 at 8:30 am

LOL ! …

Well, today’s world u can see almost anything cause humans tend to do the ‘impossible’ … xD

2.  kim-chan
April 28th, 2009 at 8:55 am

The latest about the world….

mmm….women prefer to work than staying at home????….
they become more brave?..I dunno *_*

sometimes I find the events that I encountered were not making any sense at all…boohoooo

O_O for a guy to have a clean,long beautiful legs…*clap hands* World is changing sheep-chan LOL Not saying is bad but, they are exploring something new….XD

Soon, all the stereotypes will be changed..

I love Juri Ueda’s work the most desu ^~^

3.  Sachi-chan
April 28th, 2009 at 10:00 am

[>.<] Sachi-chan completely understands Ane-san’s dilemma. I mean, some guys are just born more feminine than others, and if they can’t help it, Sachi-chan can’t have anything to say about that. But it seems the amount of feminine males is increasing rapidly…[o__o].

This has Sachi-chan very confused: Why would a male person who’s straight and has a girlfriend like looking so feminine [@_@]? Do they for some reason think that this is appealing to females?

Well, Sachi-chan can speak for herself and most of the women she knows when she says: A girl doesn’t want to be cuddling and making out with someone who almost seems to be girl too. She wants someone who is clearly very masculine and strong and tough and… not feminine.

But maybe Sachi-chan is being overruled somehow [u__u]…

4.  Aqila!
April 28th, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Adorable outfit, Ms.Aya!

Adorable new book!

Where did you get the cute cute kawaii jacket, nyii?

5.  angelina
April 28th, 2009 at 6:46 pm

well,are u going to draw them out?
the artwork from the book!
they looks so fine…u got the right book!^w^

6.  Saruchan
April 28th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

Humph ! Tell me about it … I cant stand those bloody skinny – tight to the skin – kind of pants !! somemore with those ridiculous glasses !! I just cant believe how they think that kind of outfit is “Hip” ..omg… when i come across those kind of people , In my head I will think ” Oh Gawd .. please Burn my eyes !”

So sickening .. and a disgrace to the male society ! and also to the fashion world ..

I dont understand how can those guys fit into such tight pants … Even I have problems Crossing my legs when im sitting on a chair because of the organ in between . I can only lift one leg on my knee only .

Maybe they dont have any in between .. X________X

Anyways , I like the illustration for the first book ! its very creative , what is it about ?

7.  Sandage
April 28th, 2009 at 10:03 pm

Santinas are popping out everywhere!!, I understand guys born with a female attitude, they actually think they are girls trapped inside a guy’s body and for that reason they cross-dress when they get the chance but….

Guys dressing and behaving like females when they aren’t precisely gays!!, I don’t get it, I simply don’t get it. Is it fashion?, what’s next? guys buying their underwear at Victoria’s Secret?.

Nice artwork, I loved the art of the cover, it’s amazing.

April 29th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Dear Pixy

Yea, people are turning women into men, men into women plus day into night, night into day.

… I feel like choking the brilliant person who started this trend. Grr! (Chokes Pixy for temporary satisfaction)

Dear Kim-chan

For instance?

If all the men and women change, I don’t really care as long as fate spares me 1 true and genuine man. (Laughs) See? Sheep is not greedy. But if that’s not even permitted for me.. Owie… *ends up with a guy who is girly* (Cries)

Juri Ueda’s artwork is mostly towards manga style. The color palettes are sweet, ne?

Dear Sachi-chan

Maybe some girls find feminine guys to be alluring?

Oh! I go by that rule too! My motto is:

“I don’t need 2 girls in a relationship!”

There has to be a balance between Yin and Yang. Otherwise the relationship cannot last in a long run. Unless by stroke of miracle. (Rolls eyes)

Sachi-chan sounds really strong; which means you need a guy 3 times tougher than you!

Dear Aqila

Hell~o!

I got the jacket from Orange Sorbet O boutique in Klang, Jusco.

There are 3 colors available: Light brown (the one I have), gray and dark brown/olive[?].

Dear Angelina

Hell~o and welcome!

I’m not going to copy from the book, just look through for inspiration every now and then.

The book cost me RM98.35. (Before it was discounted: RM131.00+) (x__x)

Dear Saru-chan

!! Laughs !!

Good point. How are they able to cross their legs in such tight pants? Wait a minute… Guys shouldn’t cross their legs to begin with!

(OAO)

About the book… Scroll beneath for details.

Dear Sandage

what’s next? guys buying their underwear at Victoria’s Secret?.

Don’t be surprise to find straight guys getting their undies there. (Laughs)

I hope I don’t live to see that day come though.

Regarding the front cover of “The Garden of Eye Candy

The front cover is by Nicolella Ceccoli; Artwork is titled “Butterfly”.

Her artwork is also featured in this book.

Majority of the pictures are mostly female characters. It’s a gallery book featuring artworks of some famous artists. (A Malaysian artist made it to this book!)

April 29th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

konbanwa, Sheep-chan! wow that book looks like a very worthwhile buy! prettyy~~ oh. manicure is for the nails on the hands, while pedicure is for the nails on the feet (: all the best with increasing your english vocab! (:

do effeminate guys give you a very disgusting feeling, that’s why you’re so irritated?

10.  Rocket boy
April 29th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

Right, guys shouldn’t cross their legs, in fact that’s phisically difficult to do since there’s “something” in the way… I guess guys with tiny “somethings” wouldn’t have any trouble though ha ha ha ha ha.

I was watching tv the other day and I caught an interview made to a handful of men, the host of the show asked them, “if you were transformed into women right now, what would be the most thrilling thing for you to do with your newly acquired femineity?”, and some answered things like, “I would like to find out how you put a bra on and what does it feel like having that thing squeezing your torso all day long” or “I would like to know what does it feel like not having anything between your legs getting in the way” and also “I would like to wear a thong” ha ha ha, so I guess all men have that kind of thought once in a while, the difference is that not all of us let ourselves get all carried away.

Gross!

11.  Sachi-chan
April 30th, 2009 at 2:15 am

Awww! Wow, that’s probably the first time Sachi-chan has had someone call her “really strong”. [^_^]

Yes, I definitely want a guy who’s stronger and bigger than me. I think, when the man is bigger and stronger and tougher than the woman, he makes her feel feminine.

For me, it would make me feel so precious and special having a strong man by my side there to protect me from any harm and to help me through anything.

About the Yin and Yang thing, I completely agree! I love it how with males and females it’s kinda like opposites attract and the differences compliment each other.

For example, what I said above, the man’s strength compliments the woman’s weakness in a very lovely way (not saying that women are weak, but in general, women are physically and emotionally weaker than men).

Sachi-chan really looks forward to having that cool Yin/Yang feeling with her future boyfriend/husband.

12.  Sachi-chan
April 30th, 2009 at 2:16 am

PS. I just updated my blog after such a long absence.[^_^]

13.  Sandage
April 30th, 2009 at 10:33 pm

Oh! new theme and header!!. Looking great so far :-)

Looks like I caught Sheep doing some remodeling in her blog :mrgreen:

14.  Kiii
May 21st, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Aa~
I totally understand that one…
I figure that, either I’m having a bad day or maybe I’m not a people person? XP

Nyaa~….

It’s hard to find good bargains like that book! Most of the second-hand books I see are well… uhh…
Uuh.

Cute outfit….X3

May 25th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Dear Kii

Don’t mind me asking, where are you from? (Or have I asked you this before?)

And do you blog?

16.  Kiii
May 27th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Hi,

Nah, it’s okay!
I’m Malaysian too. Lol.

I used to keep a blog but my problems are that I’d spend…too much time on it!
As with diary-writing… Oi.

May 28th, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Cool, you’re a Malaysian too~

Well… For some people, when they start writing down their thoughts — there’s just no end. Guess you’re in this equation. (Laughs)

It’s ok though.

18.  Kiii
June 8th, 2009 at 12:24 am

Hahahaha ^^
Yeah, I guess so… are you?

And it’s been a while! XD
I jusr came back from this religious camp for teens… a little uncomfy for me but it was okay…

You’re in the Johor Bahru area right?
In a few hours I’m going to KL….
Don’t think I’ll be sleeping tonight… XD. O(*_*)/

June 9th, 2009 at 12:02 am

Dear Kii

Wait… You’re a Johorian too? (o_o)

20.  Mike
July 11th, 2009 at 8:39 am

I’m trolling the web and came across this blog and read through some of it, and I have to say I’m crackin’ up the way you ladies think. Let me start off by saying I’m a man’s man, wrestled for over a decade (so I’m definitely tough), currently race mountain bikes in semi-pro competition, play guitar in a band, and love the boobies. I’m 5’9″ with an athletic build (nothing too big, but definitely well defined.) I’m also rather intelligent and have a degree in Journalism, not that I use it. The point that I’m getting at: If you sit on your ass as a female, buying into stereotypes and being judgemental, you are going to end up a lonely spinster or with some jerk-off, mostly because if you don’t look like a supermodel, you aren’t going to get some hot stud (or what you would call a hot stud.) Most women I’ve dated end up dissatisfied with our relationship because us “hot studs” can’t put in the time that they require. This is what happens when you try to date any “alpha” male that doesn’t put you above his other goals in life. This is what you ladies have to look forward to if you keep your shallow outlook in life. Taking second seat to a man’s hobby isn’t an experience you want, so stick to your nerdy effeminate boys and you’ll be fine.

PS- I agree on the tight pants and crossed legs.