Baa-Bai, Old Hair Style!

Apr
Mood - Ennui

Mood - Ennui

A very big and warm “Hell~O!” to all of you~!

I apologize for my absence in the passed few days; I took a bus ride to Klang unannounced. (Laughs nervously)

It was really an impromptu trip. <´•__•`>

On Thursday, my brother suddenly announced that his friend will be staying over our house for a couple of nights. So knowing my house, we can’t accommodate more than ourselves so my brother chased us out; in a friendly way of course. Initially he said my mother and I could go over to Singapore however, we decided to go to Klang and visit my uncle instead. (Laughs)

Well, that said… This is sheep — with her puffy smile for you~

And here’s another one~!

Haha… I kinda noticed how drab and boring my hair is so I went to the hair saloon in Klang and had my hair permed. <´v`>/

In case you didn’t know this, I have 0 tolerance for barbers. It’s not that sheep is so particular about every detail but it’s just that they can’t seem to deliver the simplest thing of all. <`A´>/

Anyway, in spite of sitting through the horror of bearing with the barber who did my hair (she pulled my hair as if I’m a rag doll) — I’m quite satisfied with the curls. <´•ω•`>

I’d love to show you but it’s night time now and I’m going to sleep soon. Therefore, I’ll reveal my new hair style tomorrow~

Oh thank goodness she didn’t alter my length. (Cries)

Baa~ In this trip, I met my little cousins~. ↓

It’s really hard for me to believe they are my cousins because we rarely communicate with one another. Probably due to the language barrier; They are Chinese educated while I can only speak English. (Poor English)

Ok, sheep has to go now~ <^ε^>

I’ll catch up with everyone in the comment’s area tomorow~. Also, your blogs too~

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26th, 2009 at 9:57 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Gray
April 27th, 2009 at 1:40 am

HOMG! *squeee* can’t rly tell the diff +_+ but your photos are always a treat ^^

April 27th, 2009 at 11:28 am

hello Sheep-chan! oohhh eye-candy! (: Sheep-chan is very pretty ne~ ^^ hope you have fun on your little holiday!

3.  Sandage
April 27th, 2009 at 9:38 pm

I can’t wait to see you sporting those curls!!.

Y’know, I don’t like barbers either, and you’re totally right about the fact that they never seem to be able to cut your hair the way you want them to, no matter how specific, detailed your request is, the final result’s always different from what you wanted… then again, that could be only in your mind, or the fact that the hairstyle doesn’t suit you the way thought it would.

Nice pics, specially the second one, it looks sorta classy.

4.  szanne
April 27th, 2009 at 10:54 pm

bah! i have poor english speaking cousins too! it’s so tough to talk. while i make the effort to learn chinese. they dont do the same. sigh. or have i mentioned this to you before? O.o lol.

just hate it when you want your hair 2 inches short, it seemed as tho they chopped off 4 inches. T_T

ah cant wait to see your new do!

April 28th, 2009 at 1:02 am

Dear Gray

That’s because both the photos are taken before I permed my hair. (Laughs) Glad you like my photos. (^-^)v

Dear Krayle

Mweh, sheep looks weird in person. Very awkward and probably the main reason why sheep has always been single and unwanted. (Laughs nervously)

Dear “Sandage”

Sometimes it’s not that we are demanding too much. We just ask for the simplest result and they can’t deliver them.

What I dislike most is they say they can do it but in the end, they ruin it and hope you just accept their lousy work.

Gah!

Thanks. The cup was empty by the way. (Chuckles)

Dear Szanne

I think so… Sounds familiar. (Laughs)

Ah yes… Those kind of barbers just make you want to strangle them, right? It’s like hair can just grow back in one day.

6.  Wy
April 29th, 2009 at 1:51 am

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh !! Weng yew cant sleep after looking at sheep pictures. Sheep looks so nice with that hairstyle. I gonna find a gf like that! Go klang also dint come kl find me la. =(

April 29th, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Dear Kiri-Kirino

You are over praising sheep!

The photos above are my old hair style (a bit straight with small waves). I haven’t posted my NEW hairstyle yet. (Laughs)

My new hair style is called “The Mad Sheep!”. (Chuckles) Hehehe… Will post next time.

Gomenapai. (_ _) I don’t have your phone number anyway. (Laughs)

April 29th, 2009 at 9:29 pm

you mustn’t think of yourself like that! because then it reflects in how you present yourself. you’re a very beautiful girl! be confident!! (:

May 7th, 2009 at 4:39 am

OMG YOU’RE SO KAWAII~~
(haha sorry for the randomness ><)

I’m chinese as well hehe

May 7th, 2009 at 8:46 am

Dear Krayle

How did I miss this comment? (.__.)

More confidence in myself… Sounds hard to obtain.. (^-^)

Dear Kioko

Random indeed. (o_o)

You’re Chinese too? From which country? *Don’t mind sheep asking…* (^v^)/

May 7th, 2009 at 4:05 pm

hehe I am random
But do expect me commenting here from now on, I’m pretty a blogging person too^^

*bounce*
I’m from Hong Kong <3

May 8th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

Blogging person as in you read blogs or you blog too? (.__.)

You’re most welcome, Ms.Perky Hong Kong girl~ (Laughs)

May 8th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

I do both and my blog is mainly about the music I love, with posts about my life inbetween ^-^

lol nice to meet you too, ms.sheep hehe