Girly Blog Layout for Sheep!

Posted by: Ms Ayain Announcements
Mar
Mood - Perky

Mood - Perky

Behold everyone — Sheep’s new blog layout~☆!

*Rejoices!* \<^v^>/

Overall, it’s still the same. Just that the header and background has changed. I also added a new widget and changed the “Email Sheep” as well as the “Notice” widget.

But don’t you think it’s amazing? <^ε^>/

With just a few tweaks here and there — The layout looks so anew, fresh, perky and above all… Girlish~♥! (Giggles)

I always wanted my blog to look like this however, I was afraid that all the pink ribbons and hearts might just scare the male readers away. <^-^>lll (Laughs nervously)

Then again, I want you guys to think about this properly:

You do get my point right? <.___.>{?]

Sheep is beyond lame… <_  _>lll (Laughs nervously)

I might tweak the layout a little bit more so expect some minor changes and if you happen to visit PaperDiaries while I’m tweaking, don’t be surprise to see it in a total mess~♫! \<^v^\> (Laughs)

That’s all for sheep’s announcements~♥

I want to give my credits to: Bubbly Funk.

Sheep found some really nice backgrounds from there and sheep just felt wrong if she takes them without handing any credits to that site.

That said — If you love papers and handy crafts, do drop by Bubbly Funk. They have lots of lovely and creative papers and stickers that will make ones eyes go U~waaa~! (Of course, you’ll only get this effect if you are like sheep who adores such stuffs)

This entry was posted on Monday, March 23rd, 2009 at 7:59 pm and is filed under Announcements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Saruchan
March 23rd, 2009 at 9:26 pm

PINK !!!!!!!!! AND FIRST !!!

2.  Rocket Boy
March 24th, 2009 at 12:55 am

Second!!, you’re completly right, this new design practically shouts “this blog belongs to a girl, stay and get to know me or get your bony ass out of here”, and it goes more with your personality, I’m used to see you in those feminine, girly outfits and don’t get me started with your mobile’s deco:), so this new layout suits your personality far better.

3.  Sachi-chan
March 24th, 2009 at 2:39 am

WOW! This new design is very beautiful to Sachi-chan’s eyes! [0.0] Ane-san is very good at choosing awesome designs for this blog! This one definitely fits sheep’s personality very well! I love the background image! Pretty!

Oh! Did you see?! MK’s dream keitai has FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!! \[*o*]/!!! I got it on Friday, but I just posted the review! Likey? [^-^]

March 25th, 2009 at 12:11 am

4th to post and probably last as well! (Laughs)

Yup! This blog belongs to a sheepish girl who loves pink and light colors~

You guys don’t feel embarrassed to visit sheep here, right? (Laughs)

Baa~ Kore wa sheep desu. Yoroshiku! (Warae)

Dear Sachi-chan

I’ll check out your review in awhile~

5.  Daisuke
March 25th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Still the same old blog to stalk for meh….i don’t see any changes at all…and nuuu…i don’t think sheep chan’s blog ish a girlish blog….Oh well….(-_____-)…..

6.  Daisuke
March 25th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

(o____o”’)….-caughts an attention of a comment…-…”It’s better to get caught reading a girl’s blog because it shows that you’re a red blooded male who appreciates girls and their thoughts RATHER THAN stalking your male buddies.”….Eeeer…to understand girls….u’ll have to understand their thoughts….and that means reading blogs like these??…..what am i saying??!!i’m a ninja i stalk….

March 26th, 2009 at 12:32 am

Sou ya na?

Then sheep needs to adjust and change more things.. (Tears)

By the way, your ninja stalker identity has long ago been exposed already.

Therefore, you’re demoted from a ninja to sheep’s fan reader.

!! GUFFAWS !!

8.  Daisuke
March 30th, 2009 at 11:23 am

Sheep chan>> Nuuuuuu…………(-____-)….but still a ninja stalker….muhahahahahhaahahah!!!