Mood - Jovial

Mood - Jovial

Sei~no~♫

O go kigen ikaga~? (How are you?) <^▽^>

I’m Ms.Aya, the sheep who didn’t expect to post a new entry so soon. Come to think of it, I blogged quite a lot in this week alone, na? <.__.>{?] (Laughs nervously) Baa~ <u_u>

I can’t help it. \<≥Д≤>

Sheep is too perky at the moment. <^v^>/

Etoh — Today, I followed my mother and brother to a tailor’s shop. My brother wanted a customized suit for his upcoming event and since he’ll be participating more functions from now onwards — He said he’d better get a proper suit that matches his size. <—ω—>/

When we arrived the tailor’s shop, my brother and mother entered the shop first while I just stood at the door — putting this face on. → <ºДº>lll

My mother kept ushering me to come in but sheep was really reluctant to because — ↓

This eerie-looking mannequin was starring at sheep. I mean — ‘She’ wouldn’t be starring at me if I hadn’t stared back at her. It’s just that — Sheep was rather spooked out with this mannequin which greeted sheep upfront. (Laughs)

In every angle, she does look very real — ne? <´•__•`>

Let me tell you.

When I was a small girl, I used to play with dolls like any other girls (but I lost interest in them quite fast). The ones I had were usually the soft toy types and has a non-detailed face. Well, I detest those dolls that possess real looking faces even until now. Barbie doll is one of them. (Laughs)

I used to have a friend who lived nearby my house. She would always invite me to her house and we’ll play lots of home-made games. One time, I got curious and asked her why are all her Barbie dolls stationed next to her father’s bed instead of her own room.

She then told me that she was afraid the dolls will come to life and harm her so for this reason, she abandoned them in her father’s room. I did suggest that she can throw them away or keep them in her cabinets but she refused too because she doesn’t want to hurt her father’s feelings since he bought them for her.

Baa… If what she said is true, about the dolls coming to life and being violent — Then wouldn’t her father be the first to bite the dust? <OAO>(Laughs)

Anyway… <.___.>

To me… Barbie dolls aren’t scary at all. They look too friendly and they are probably too engross with fashion, clothes and Ken dolls. <_  _>lll

I think the scariest type of dolls are the baby dolls that can open and close their eyes! <`Д´>/

Those type are a real shocker! And it can give you the heebie-jeebies! If that doll is faulty, the eyes can simply role up and down uncontrollably (especially if you’re carrying it) resulting the doll to seem alive and the shocking part is it stares back at you in the eyes!

!! Screams !!

Ok ok, I’ll stop freaking myself out with my silly hyper active imaginations. <^-^>lll

You know… I never really asked myself why a portion of people are afraid of dolls despite that sheep is in the equation. <.___.>

Therefore, I went into thoughts and I came to a conclusion. <_   _>

Maybe some people are afraid of dolls because they look real and closely resembles us[?] <.___.>{?]

And with that, we keep having the tendency to feel that they are just as alive as we are with their given realistic appearances. <o_o>{?]

I’ve watched and read some folklores and ghost stories about dolls. They normally say that doll makers carve and make dolls because they are unable to have their own flesh and blood children. Therefore, they treat their dolls as though they are really their children.

I guess if you love something so much — You are in a way transmitting love to the recipient let it be a human, an animal or even an object. (In this case, a doll)

Love is a powerful force, na? <u_u>

Ok… Back to the tailor’s shop… <T_T>

Baa… There were a several more of mannequins in the shop like … ↓

and … ↓

(Laughs nervously)

I didn’t snapped pictures of the remaining ones. Gomen! <_  _>lll

Baa… So… Any of you dislike/is afraid of dolls? What’s your tick on this?

Why do you think some people (like sheep) is afraid of dolls? Give sheep your own theory~! \<≥Д≤>

Lastly… ↓

Shes watching you~~~~!

She's watching you~~~~!

lll<ºДº> Eraikotcha!

PS: Yesterday~☆ ↓

At the supermarket --- and raw chickens!

At the supermarket --- and raw chickens!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26th, 2009 at 12:04 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Michèle
March 26th, 2009 at 3:18 am

haha i recognize myself in this part sooo much! (actually came on her for the facial expressions thing and then saw the link here)

I didnt use to be afraid of them but it started when i saw this simbad episode where there were dolls who came alive at night and murdered his friends and stuff o.O eversince all my dolls moved to the other room!

March 26th, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Dear Michele

Hey~lo!

You also moved your dolls to the other room? I wonder how many more people actually do/did that? (Laughs)

3.  soon
March 26th, 2009 at 9:38 pm

dolls scare me.. but those mannequins are seriously freaking me out…

March 26th, 2009 at 10:38 pm

O____O EEEEE *shrieks* kowai… .><. i wouldn’t have gone into that shop. and you took such close up pictures of them! aya-chan wa sugoi desu ne~

5.  Rocket Boy
March 26th, 2009 at 11:05 pm

I’m not scared of dolls or mannequis though I’ve always wondered why sex dolls are so friggin’ ugly??, honestly, is there anybody who’d get turned on by those??, yuck!… oh, sorry!, what was the question again?.

6.  Rocket Boy
March 26th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

I just realized that male mannequin looks a bit like me ha ha ha ha. Creepy!.

March 27th, 2009 at 10:51 pm

Dear Soon

Haven’t seen you for some time.

Looks like you won’t be coming here until this entry goes to the back pages. (Laughs)

Dear Krayle

Krayle is also afraid of dolls and mannequins?

The current count is 3 then.

Note: I still can’t comment in your blog~ I want to ask which is you *in your latest entry*

Dear Rocketd

Looks like you? Maybe it IS you! (Laughs)

Your spirit traveled to Malaysia subconsciously!

Eeew sex dolls. I saw the Japanese candy dolls before (I showed you the video before right?). They look pretty for a display item but for sex — That’s scary.

Have you seen the earlier sex dolls? Gross and freaky!

They look like ventriloquists. (o_o)

8.  Saruchan
March 28th, 2009 at 12:41 am

etoh .. the blog header changed again ! O.O “”

I have been afraid of dolls and mannequins since i was 5 years old .. because I watched all those horror shows that dolls starts murdering people .. like Chucky .. @.@

Now im not that afraid (mostly because i avoided all those kind of shows) But im just a little freaked when i see those human-like dolls with big eyes starring at you …
Even worst ! There ones that makes sounds !!

Urrrghh !! i dont know how people could like carrying those stuff around ..

Of course Barbie dolls are not that freaky .. but the thought of them moving and climbing all over you is bad enough .

The Mannequins at the shop you went to was ok .. but the eyes kinda made the whole thing freaky-ish .

@ Aya and Rocketd

Lol ! the new sex dolls in japan are Silicon Made ! and they are life-sized ..amazing how a human’s mind can be so desperate to make one ..

Rocketd , dun buy sex dolls.. you will never know whether it has been already used or not ~ Besides .. whats the use of sex dolls when you can get the REAL thing !

Ok…. awkward …. @.@

9.  Rocket boy
March 28th, 2009 at 8:53 am

There are some new dolls hitting it big in Japan now, they’re called Dollfie Dream, they’re cute, fully customizable and fuckin’ expensive.

You can buy customized heads, wigs, clothing, boobs, everything. This is sooo otakuppoi (not to mention “gay” if you’re a man), but if I had the money I would buy this one just to feel the pleasure of having her displayed in my room:

Here some customized dollfies:

March 29th, 2009 at 11:38 pm

Dear Saru-chan

Chucky from Child’s Play~ Yea.. Last time that movie used to be very scary. But sometime ago, I re-watched the first movie and it seems more vulgar than horror. However, I feel the second and third movie is more scary and gory.

Even worst ! There ones that makes sounds !!

… You mean — Furbies and Teletubbies? (Laughs)

Dear Rocketd

Cool!

Anime dolls aren’t scary because they’re too cute to begin with. They have cartoonish faces.

Baa~ I hope if you do get the doll, you won’t indulge any weird fetishes on them. (Laughs)

11.  Wy
March 30th, 2009 at 1:38 am

I hate both of them. I watch a horror movie before, it was about dolls and mannequins. Creepy…. From that day onwards I throw away any dolls or mannequins available in my house. My imagination is too powerful, I always scare myself so I don’t watch horror movies after I watch twice at the cinema.

12.  Daisuke
March 30th, 2009 at 12:40 pm

-Daisuke went into a state of shock and was traumatised with the whole…blog entry of dolls…-….Ookay….this is very random and yet….it seems scary enough to be a scary bed time story…..loh..anyway…if u say that’s scary….u should really see the life-like robots made by a japanese scientist that can really send chills down your spine….(but unfortunately i don’t have the link…)…Barbie dolls not scary?? are u sure…then go watch the movie ‘Small soldiers…’ and u’ll change your perception….but speaking of scary…and killer dolls…hehheheheheehehe…think Child’s play!! (Chucky with his tools of trade…killing of victims one by one….) especially the replicas of him selling at toy shops….(-shudders…-) Oh and what about the other line of dolls….called ‘Living dead dolls….’ that is in fact suitable for fans of gothic lifestyle….i watched a review about them on tv….and they claimed that people have to call priests….in order to let the spirits rest in peace….before keeping them….but on a positive view of dolls coming to life….there’s an anime call Rozen No maiden….and it’s mostly on magical-talking dolls…..(o______o)…..

March 31st, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Dear Kiri-Kirino

You sound like a poor terrified kid. Pity pity. (u_u) What show did you watch? Was is a Japanese and English movie?

Next time, sheep will purposely design this blog’s layout with lots of dolls and mannequins to scare Kiri-Kirino then. (Laughs)

Ok ok, sheep won’t do that. (^-^)lll

Dear Daisuke

Japanese robots? Are you talking about the Sayako project? She looks eerie.

I know the dolls above aren’t that scary. But it still creeps me out. (Laughs)

Oh! You also thought about Small Soldiers! I think that show is the root of giving Barbie the scary and murderous image. (Laughs)

Child’s Play is another horror movie in relation to dolls. Part 2 and 3 is more gruesome, in my opinion. But part 4 and 5 is totally ridiculous! Have you watched it?

… I don’t think so because you’re dolls scare you…

By the way — didn’t you say you are in ninja mode? (Laughs)

14.  Saruchan
March 31st, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Furbies and Teletubbies?

Whaaa- ?

Furbies is then they speak and their eyes are so damn artificially flickering …

Teletubbies .. i still got a problem why they still insist on letting kids watch that brain washing dolls jump around with their pedophile-like faces !!!! So demonic !!!! O.O

April 1st, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Furbies aren’t that scary. They don’t have limbs hence what can they do? But if they have powers using their eyes then that’s going to be a problem. (Laughs nervously)

Teletubbies is creepy. I totally agree with you. They have pedophile-like faces (although their just babies). *Shudders*

That said — Which is your favorite teletubby? (Laughs)

*Sheep deserves to get some whacking*