Restoring the Flair

Feb
Mood - Psycho

Mood - Normal

(Waves)

This is sheep who is rather happy that it rained today. For the last few weeks, the sun was so hot to the point sheep was drying up like a prune!

I really hope the rainy season can stretch to as long as 2 months. <^v^>/

On second thoughts, I can’t be too selfish because there are people out there who walks to school and work everyday. They aren’t like me who is fortunate to be able to work from home. <.__.>

Therefore, I eat back my words… <´•__•`>

Anyway, for today’s topic — I’m wondering — How can an interest and passion be restored again?

As in restoring the flair in an old interest and goal. <^-^>

For instance, once upon a time you love to draw pictures then suddenly — you stopped doing what you loved most. Either you got bored of it or you no longer have the talent in it — The reason varies depends on the individual. <T_T>

This is my current situation. I have the tendency to lose my flair in not just drawing but also everything which includes ‘living’. <;__;> (Cries)

The root of my dying passion is rather obvious for I very well know that I don’t have the love for the things I do. Whenever I do something, it’s always due to authority or merely because I feel it’s the right to do. <u_u>

Now when I think deeply about it, my discoveries unveils how loveless I actually am. <;__;>

It’s no wonder I’m never a victor. Even if I was, deep down somewhere within my consciences — I never felt that I won anything. <u_u>

I don’t intend to be like this anymore because it’s very lonesome and it’s getting me nowhere in life.

So I’m wondering… Is there a way to overcome this? <.___.>{?]

And how would you bring yourself up from such a downfall?

Come on, tell me something!

Otherwise you’re proving to me how right I am about humans being self-centered and cruel! (Laughs)

(I know, I’m such an asshole to say this)

Ok, let’s put it this way: ↓

I want to see faeries and in order to do so, I have to purify myself! \<^ε^>/~☆

!! Laughs !!

I bought this book long time ago at a discounted price. I don’t really have interest in faeries and neither have I ever debated about their existence. In fact at that time I purchased this book, my mind was functioning at the rate of the first Pentium chip. <x_x>

Yes… Very slow… (Laughs nervously)

In this book, it is said that there are many types of faeries that we’re unaware of. The faeries that we normally hear from tales are called the Flower Faeries. They normally dress in the same color as the flowers that they attend to.

Apparently, we can commute with faeries through certain means. One of them is to go to a forest and allow the breeze to lead you. By appreciating the wind, you’ll attract the Sylphs which are air elemental faeries.

Well.. I’m just thinking — That would be awesome! Imagine how much we can learn from creatures which has lived longer than us on this planet. Imagine the load of fascinating knowledge and information! \<^v^>/

If given a chance, I don’t mind giving this a try (whether it’s true or false, I do love wind very much) however.. When I think about REALLY doing this here.. In Malaysia… My excitement sinks gradually because our jungles here are —- You know… Very tropical and infested with mosquitoes.

Furthermore, our jungles are famed for Pontianaks, Poyongs[?], Hantu Pisang (Banana Ghost) etc… <_  _>lll

Nobody would want to run into those kind of spirits. <x_x> (Except Russell Lee)

Oh ya, I’m aware that this has absolutely nothing got to do with the whole ‘restoring the flair’ question above but I’m just forcefully relating them because I don’t want to sound like a whiny-sour-sheep moreover, a moody-gloomy-boomy.

Baa~

I’m so lame~ (Tears)

Sheep wants a hug so badly… <;__;> (Tears)

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 at 5:52 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  $5 shake
February 24th, 2009 at 12:51 am

Well, I’m no psyquiatrist but the background of your problem is crystal clear to me: you feel lonely and you think that loneliness is caused by your own mistakes, even your lack of value as a human being. That leads you to utterly invalidate everything you are and everything you do,then, as a result of all this, you foolishly think there’s nothing to it and that nobody gives a damn about the things you do, not even you care…

Well, you’re wrong, I’m sure you’d be able to find people who’d eagerly be there for you and care about everything you do, well, that’s if you’d let more people inside your bubble.

All you have to do is to join in the fun, keeping yourself apart from distressing, uncomfortable situations is surely very cozy, you don’t hurt anybody and nobody hurts you… but that’s just not right, we have to endure pain and sadness in order to reach happiness.

You’re a wonderful girl, and if you can make it outside your safety bubble you’ll find good things for you and lots of hugs, after all, all it takes to become a more positive person is to change your point of view.

Hope you can overcome this situation soon^^, I’ve been having some episodes of depression myself, but I’m gonna get up. Positive thinking works wonders.

2.  kim-chan
February 24th, 2009 at 9:50 am

*hugs Ms.Aya* there better? ^^

hmm Actually I’m same as you. My passion towards drawing is slowly gone and now I dunno what am I doing too. The college I’m attending is not what I want and I got no choice..=_= I emo everyday now.

But if you know your main passion is drawing, maybe you be strong and go for that direction? Like…Seni get A, then enter art college..tell ppl that you like drawing?

I intend to do that soon…if I found suitable art college for myself..LOL *shhhhhhhhhh*

I hope it helps

3.  nps
February 24th, 2009 at 3:32 pm

lol >D oh my. emo post. well, it’s only normal to lose interest in things we do at a certain point of like. but like all things in life, we lose some we win some. :) so maybe you’ll find something new you will like to do one of these days. anyway, we’re all still growing up (and old) -.-. chill lah ashley you’ll start to learn about all these as u mature. :D

February 25th, 2009 at 12:11 pm

Dear $5 shake

(wants to cry but suppresses tears) Ok.. I must lose the habit of crying and whining… (o_o) *Opens eyes as wide as possible*

Wow, you’re good. You can tell what’s my problem just by reading my blog and not in person. I credit you for that~ (Pats)

I won’t counter back your words because they’re true and the first step to think positive is to embrace your advice. (Hugs Rocketd’s foot) Thank you.

If you can say such wise words, I trust that you can handle your current depression too, right? I dearly hope so.

By the way, did you watch this week’s WWE RAW? The finale was great, agree? (Triple H hid his sledge hammer behind him. Who would have known!)

Dear Kim-chan

Thank you, Kim-chan.

I do not know what I love anymore.

Oh, you like drawing too? I read that in your blog. It would be nice if you post some of your drawings there.

Since you’re having a similar problem with me.. Let’s do a pact which may help each other.

We’ll both start drawing at the same time. I’ll let you pick when. (Laughs)

Dear Nps

I know I sound so childish. Sorry. (_ _)

The thing is, I lose quite some stuffs already but ain’t gaining anything. Baa.. I better not doubt your words. I’ll just keep waiting and searching…

Thanks Poh Sim!

Thank you minna-hun!

5.  Daisuke
February 25th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

-Reads statement….- “How can an interest and passion be restored again…”?? One word….inspiration!! Sheep chan needs to be inspired from things u observed..,your enviroment….or through materials u have read…or seen….but that’s in terms of your own passion….life on the other hand depends entirely on how an individual makes the most out of it….Sheep chan needs to somehow change her own mind set….and live life to the fullest….instead of thinking life isn’t worth living at all…..even the simple things can even make u smile in no matter where u are….it’s never always smooth flowing….there has to be moments where…..it feels like a hurdle or a challenge….Sheep chan needs to take everything as a pinch of salt….

6.  kim-chan
February 25th, 2009 at 8:17 pm

we both start draws at the same time? How? XDDDDDD
hehe it would be a great idea! ^_^ hehe

7.  $5 shake
February 27th, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Yep!, I saw it!! ha ha ha ha and I was really expecting Triple H to smash Orton’s head… but that would’ve been a bit too much gruesome, they’d have to change the name “raw” for “gore” ha ha ha.

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude, but you know I meant no harm, in fact, you know I like you a lot as a person and I’d be delighted to know you were able to socialize a bit more. I think it’s a pity to lock yourself up, such a smart, cute and funny girl like you deserves better than that lonely life you currently lead. Ganbatte^^!!.

February 28th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Dear Daisuke

Inspiration.. Good point!

… Where can I go… kana… (Tears)

A road trip would be great, don’t you think?

You know… if you start blogging… perhaps I can get inspirations from your reading material! (Laughs)

Dear Kim-chan

You’ve already made your first step. Now it’s my turn!

*New entry coming up soon!*

Dear $5 Shake-hun

“RAW Gore!”

(Laughs) I seriously didn’t expect Triple H to hid another sledge hammer behind him. The act was very good and flawless! I watched it again on Youtube.

No, you didn’t sound rude or abrasive. All that you have said is very true and like what Daisuke mentioned, I should take life with a pinch of salt.

I think the all the whines and self-abuse have to stop now, right?

Thanks for the cheer up medicine — minna!