Fukatsu!

Feb
Mood - Fukatsu!

Mood - Fukatsu!

With the strength that I’ve borrowed from others, sheep somehow is able to smile widely again and regain her genki composure. Having that said — Ookini minna-hun and *FUKATSU~☆! <`ε´>/

Kim-chan and I are concurrently starting to get ourselves in-tune with drawing again and it seems that she has started already. So now I have to crack my fingers and get started as well. o<`ω´>o

Last night, I managed to draw only one picture which is a fan art of Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear. ↓

Click to enlarge image

Click to enlarge image

I won’t claim this to be my best art in fact — it’s rather poor because the pose is so boring and there’s nothing spectacular about it. Therefore, motto ganbarimasu~☆! <^ω^>/

Later in the day, I’ll try to draw more pictures with the help of SSH’s (Saitama Saisyu Heiki) tracks~☆! \<^v^>/

I don’t know much about this Japanese guy since I was recommended by a certain meanie. But he was right. SSH produces kickass music that is so badass — the blues will get the fook out of your mood. <`ω´>o

If you’re into fast and heavy metal music, by all means give SSH a try~♫ \<´v`>/

You can download the mp3s at: http://ssh.ne.jp/ under the MP3 section. <´•ω•`>

My favorites are: The Watchdog of Hell, MKO, メタラッターβ and Slip-K. <n_n>

(Laughs) Well… I don’t know about you but I’m the type of person who draws according to the beat of a song. If I were to draw in silence, somehow my drawings will look very lifeless and mundane like the fan art above.

Actually, I was listening to SSH’s soundtracks while drawing however — my MP4 died out of me so soon before I could construct a proper image and emotion for Ky Kiske. (Tears) Sorry Ky… <;__;>

About what I’ve been doing lately… I’m still living a very routine life. <_  _>

I either go to the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays. And during the weekends like today, I would go out and eat my favorite beef noodle~♥. ↓

The soup is very delicious and mixing it with chili will be a double dosage of YUM~ (Laughs)

The beef noodle guy sees me and mother so often that we don’t have to open our mouth to make the order. He would just nod and give me my usual. <—ω—>/

After I whacked finish my beef noodle, I followed mummy to the pet store to buy Auwlithe’s can food. Then, we went to one of the many old Chinese shops where they sell herbs and Chinese medicines. <=’.'=>

I waited outside because the shop lot was so small and crowded. Those kind of shops are usually crowded with boxes and other stuffs which makes them very inaccessible. <_  _>lll

Anyway… While waiting outside, I came across this poster. ↓

Apparently, the secret to a happy and loving marriage is no other than SEX. <=__=>lll

Therefore, sex is very essential. To some man’s despair, they can’t last long while copulating so they need the help of pills and some sort of medicine to increase their heat and sex drive. I didn’t know of such things until I saw these kind of advertisements all over the place. For example, the one above. Yes, that’s how I came to know about this… and mum elaborated more to me.. (Laughs nervously)

Scary… <u_u> Just look at the poster. ↑ 2 legs of the bed broke. Imagine how aggressive a man can be.

[ . . . ] I’ll leave that for you to imagine. (Laughs)

In all seriousness… Do we have to depend on sex to keep the relationship and love burning?

I find this hard to absorb. <_  _>lll

Baa~♥

I better get going now. I still have 2 tags to complete.

So, be with you in a moment! \<^x^>/

* Fukatsu = Revive!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28th, 2009 at 4:14 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  kim-chan
February 28th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

XD i love your drawing desu ^^
isshouni ganbarou XDDDDD

beef noodle? I dun eat beef ..
how was the taste? hehehe

Sex ka….hmmm actually supposing..true love ne…
A person will only desire for having sex when you see your opposite sex’s soulmate. Real soulmate

but now….i dunno why =_= what happened to the world…..i guess too many stress so instead of maintaining love relationship they use it to release stress LOL????

2.  Sachi-chan
March 1st, 2009 at 10:57 am

Hora ane-san!

I like the picture you drew. What tools do you use to draw such pictures (Pen?Pencil?Computer?)?

Hmm, yummy looking soup. I like noodles [^.^].

Hmmm, well, Sachi-chan is a firm believer in abstinence until marriage. I think in a relationship between two people that are not married, sex shouldn’t be important at all.
But with married couples, I think that sex is important. It’s not the most important thing, but it is very important in keeping a marriage “hot”. Especially a marriage that lasts many many years.

About the guy breaking the bed legs:
[0.0] Oh my! I can’t really comment on that, idk if things really do get that crazy in some bedrooms. [>.<]|||

LOL…?

March 1st, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Dear Kim-chan

Yossha! Otagai ganbarou ne!

You don’t eat beef?! (OAO) Why not? That means you’ll miss out the luxury of eating Korean BBQ! Nupo~!!

It taste like — Well… Beef is rich in flavor compared to chicken. But it’s better not to eat too much of beef otherwise your body odor may start to reek the smell of beef. (Laughs)

Sex to release stress? What a great answer! (Laughs) If that’s really the case.. Baa… Imagine a husband getting so stress out over work and he comes back to bang his wife… Poor wife… (Tears)

Dear Sachi-chan

Sachi-chan mi o akan! (Close Sachi-chan’s eyes) You’re too young to view the poster above~!

I use pencil first then I ink it with pen. After I scan it into my lappie, I use Adobe Photoshop to darken the lines.

That’s how minimal my photoshop skill is. (Laughs nervously)

Abstinence until marriage? Well… It used to be like that last time but now people don’t practice it anymore. When I see very young mothers, I can tell that they married not because of love but due to giving birth earlier than expected.

Therefore, they are forced to get married if they want to keep the child. Unless the abort the child… (Cries)

4.  $5 shake
March 4th, 2009 at 2:29 am

Ohhh indeed!! big, important stuff sex is. I mean, the only way two people can really endure long long years of connivance is sex… since love (infatuation) doesn’t last too long, sex and mutual agreements are the two main supports of that bridge called marriage.

I could never believe in abstinence before marriage, how could you possibly know you get along in bed with your partner if you don’t have sex with him/her before marrying??, what if you discover (as it’s happened countless times in history) that your life partner performances terribly in bed??, that’s grounds for divorce big time!.

5.  Sachi-chan
March 4th, 2009 at 6:22 am

Hmmm,

Sachi-chan is afraid she must disagree with $5 shake-san [.__.].

I’m just a kid and so I don’t know too much about this topic, but I would guess that, just like everything else, if someone is initially “bad in bed”, the saying still applies right?

“Practice makes perfect”

I don’t think that if someone if “bad in bed”, they’re doomed to stay “bad in bed” forever.

At least I would hope not. [0_0]… *Heh heh*

6.  $5 shake
March 4th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Sachi-chan, you’re too young indeed. It’s not the act itself what I’m talking about, of course anyone can get better not only at sex, but at everything with just a little practice, but there’s many things to sex, not only those things you can “practice”.

I’m sure you will realize this someday, and by the way, I’m not against the idea of remaining a virgin till marriage, I respect that, only, that would never be my case.

March 4th, 2009 at 11:57 pm

… No comment. (Laughs nervously)

8.  Sachi-chan
March 6th, 2009 at 1:16 am

… OK, I don’t understand what $5 shake means by “other things that you can’t practice”, but that’s probably because Sachi-chan is indeed quite young. But dozou for not biting Sachi-chan’s head off for opening her large mouth about an issue that she doesn’t fully understand (Sachi-chan= inexperienced [.___.]{?]).

9.  $5 shake
March 6th, 2009 at 1:26 am

Ha ha ha, why would I?, everyone’s free to give their points of view here, right Ayacchi?.

Sorry if I don’t go deeper in the subject, but believe me, I’m not the right person to explain such things to you ha ha ha. Peace!.