Mood - Perky

Mood - Perky

Itaraishai~i!

While I was taking Auwlithe out for his usual morning walk, I came to notice that my favorite tree has started blooming some flowers~♥

I was delighted to see the tree covered in yellow petals because for the passed 4 months, the green leaves were rather lonely. (Laughs) Little things like this is enough to make sheep smile for the rest of the day~♫ <—ω—>/
Out from nowhere, a comforting thought came to me out of nowhere. Just by staring at my favorite tree, somehow I felt that from this day onwards — Life is going to be different for me. <.__.>{?]

Sheep has no idea how this idea came about but perhaps it’s because Chinese New Year is still going on. This is the time of the year when most people (especially the Chinese) will return to work/school with a brand new attitude, goals and of course — Fresh new looks~☆ \<^v^>/

One of the many things I notice about Malaysians is that they don’t really start their new resolutions in the beginning of the year — 1st January. Maybe some of them does but when it comes to changing their styles (especially hair), they’ll normally wait until Chinese New Year. <•ω•>

So those of you who have returned to school this week, you must be pretty impress with your friend’s new hair style and his/her sudden change of attitude~☆. <^x^>/

In my schooling days, admittedly I wasn’t the type who changed myself after Chinese New Year. <_ _>lll

I’d only trim my hair which results to my usual looks and nothing new. (Laughs nervously)

But I do remember there were some students who changed their hair styles and gave away a very different appeal. Sheep doesn’t know how to describe all this in words but the bottom line is — There come a time when we all want to see changes in ourselves, whether it’s during the start or in the middle of the year — We want a brand new self.

Looking at myself right now, I don’t think I’ve changed at all. According to Poh Sim who spoken to sheep via webcam not long ago, she said sheep still looks the same!

And the last time she saw sheep in person was 4 years ago when we were schooling. At that time, sheep had mid-hair length and lots of pimples! <x_x>

Baa~ <;__;> (Tears)

Oh well. It’s decided!

Sheep is going to make some changes from this day forward~☆!

I hadn’t have a clue on where to begin with until I recalled a saying that small changes can make a whole lot of big differences.

There’s no guarantee to that saying however, perhaps I’ll see the results for myself~ \<^v^>/

So far, here are the small changes/removals that I made:

1. New phone which is the LG KF350 Ice-cream phone – This is wishful thinking but — I certainly hope that by changing to a new and lovely phone, I’ll start having pleasant calls. May this be the phone that connects me to him~♥!

2. New mobile number – I was persistently told by my brother to change my cellphone number due to a personal problem however, I couldn’t bear to discard my number that has been with me for 8 long years. It was my very first number and the best thing about it is that — It’s very easy to remember! Anyway, my family refused to be harassed by that caller so there goes my number and here comes a new one. <^-^>lll

(Dreams) May this be the number that sheep’s true friends will reach sheep whenever sheep is down~☆ ! \<^ε^>/

… Nupo! How come I can’t send out MMS and surf the Internet? (Cries) <;___;>
3. DVD player – It kept ejecting while I was watching Dragon Ball GT. I guess my Dragon Ball marathon is the caused of its malfunction. <=__=>lll Sorry, DeeVeeDee.
I wonder, what can I gain by changing my DVD player? How will it spiritually affect my life? (Laughs)
4. Useless contacts on MSN, Facebook and phone book – What’s the point of having 500+ of contacts in a list when only 10 give their responses and support? <_ _>lll

The things that I haven’t change/remove yet but planning to:

1. Hair style - I’m sick of being the owner of a shoulder-haired length! I’ve been like this since the time of my birth! Oh wait, I was bald so rephrase: Since 5 years old! Sheep is gonna wait until her wool is incredibly long (as long as Rapunzel’s hair) and then sheep shall style it like Medusa! (Laughs) Just kidding. Medusa for losers. <^-^>lll

2. New clothing style - Last year’s style was mostly knee-length skirts with floral printing and the colors were white, pink and brown. In other words — decent. I’m thinking this year I should be more revealing and confident. Say — tubes and shorts? (Laughs nervously) That sounds so whorish… Nupo!

3. Friends - I’m in serious need of real friends.

4. Old objects and clothes – Apparently if you get rid of old things, you are actually giving ample space for new and positive energy into your life. That said — Sheep is going to spring-clean her closet and shelves.

5. New bras(Laughs very foxily) Thanks to the bust cream, my boobs are now more ‘kitsui’ than ever. <n_n>

Things that I will NEVER change/remove:

1. My dog, Auwlithe – NO WAY IN HELL will I ever exchange my beloved Auwlithe for a better shot in my life! I rather be S.A.D (single, alone and desperate) than to give up Auwlithe!

2. Animal image - Sheep will always be a sheep no matter how different it gets.

This is about as far as I can plan for now.

By all means, I must make my efforts reveal its rewards~☆!

!! Roar !!

So how about you? Any new changes in your taste, interest, outlook and style?

<.___.>{?]

Baa~ What I’m about to post beneath here is totally unrelated to the above entry so — Pardon me ok?

I was just too pissed off with this woman. ↓

Do you see a woman up there? ↑

She didn’t do anything to me directly. It’s just the way she lines up that blows out smoke from my ears. I don’t understand why she can’t stand in line.

Why?

She wants to let people jump queue is it?

Or..

Is she afraid that the man in front of her might fart in her face?

Some more this kind of people can be very nasty when you cut in front of them. Although I don’t see a reason why they should get mad when they move far away from the line. (and I really mean move FAR away) How can they expect to claim their spot when they seemingly leave?

If you’re thinking that maybe she’s lining up on the other lane — No, she isn’t. Don’t bother creating excuses for her. Because as harmless as you think this may seem, imagine more than 10 people doodling like her, unable to stand in line like a herd of obedient sheep.

Believe me in Malaysia — It’s not hard to imagine such unsystematic beings who can’t seem to line up straight. Go to Mcdonalds, banks, Malaysia’s immigration center for instance. You’ll feel like running a tank over them. Or at least that’s what I’ll feel. <_ _>lll

In the end, the deposit cash machine malfunctioned so none of us got to use it. Bummer… <_ _>lll

A~ah well… Though I said little things can make me happy for the rest of the day, conversely — It applies to my temper too. (Laughs) Sheep can be flabbergasted over a small issue for one whole day.

That — needs to be removed from sheep’s system too, ne? <.__.>

<OAO>!!!

OH!

Rocketd’s tag! How can sheep forget!? ↓

I present to you — My desktop wallpaper that has been like this since the day I owned this laptop.

So Rocketd, how do you depict my personality according to my current wallpaper? (Laughs)

Ok. The need of a new wallpaper is now added to my list of changes in order for a big difference and improvement in my life. <^-^>lll

Baa~♫ <^ε^>/

For now, this is Ms.Aya who has just got her blood extracted for a thorough checkout — signing off! ↓

O~wie… <;___;> (Cries)

Maidori~♥

This entry was posted on Monday, February 2nd, 2009 at 9:35 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Sachi-chan
February 3rd, 2009 at 6:26 am

[O_O] Sheep got her blood extracted?! Did it hurt a lot? More than you thought or less than you thought?

Sachi-chan is petrified of needles!!! She’s had some horrible experiences with them [;_;]. And I know I’ll eventually have to take blood, so I need to know what to expect [._.].

Wow! Sheep’s phone is still very pretty! I’m still in love with that hanger![♥.♥] Too bad Sachi-chan probably will not be able to get a hanger for her phone-to-be. I went to the only store in town where I’d ever seen hangers (years ago they had many nice ones). But to my dismay, I learned that they don’t sell them anymore [_ _]|||. (Stupid store!)

Anyway, it probably would not have made a ton of sense to buy one for my phone-to-be anyway, because the Centro’s “hanger slot” is in a very awkward place (the bottom right corner – I think). And I’d probably get annoyed with it being there and stop using it. [u_u]

2.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
February 3rd, 2009 at 11:57 pm

It’s true!, usually it’s the little things the ones that really matter. You should try to get rid of that shyness^^.

Good luck!.

I can’t really spot any clue about your personality in your desktop ha ha ha, just as I was telling everyone in my blog… that “personality test” was nothing but crap. But your bg img is wicked!, why would you change it??.

I really hope the check up give you (and give us all) great news^^.

3.  Daisuke
February 4th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

Sheep chan>> -Nods…- How true…u can’t believe the changes people you know make…especially from college mates…after a week of college break….some would…either dye their hair….or change their hair styles….one error though….did u noticed that u’ve post double posts in one blog entry?? unless….it’s intentional….oh well sheep chan will always be sheep chan…

4.  kim-chan
February 4th, 2009 at 8:37 pm

Hello aya-chan ^_^
I bought same as you LG ice cream. But mine is white in colour hehe.
I hope your phone is as all right as a uhm..sheep? XD
I love your blog so much!

awww blood extraction…itai desu. T_T I tried before.

By the way, I spotted this entry as double entries. ^^” Maybe you submitted twice?

February 5th, 2009 at 12:26 am

Hey minna! Sheep is replying this comment via her brother’s iPhone. (Laughs) I’m currently outstation and I won’t be blogging until I get home. I will reply everyone latest by next week, ok? And to Kim-chan, yoroshiku! (damn it’s difficult to type using the iPhone touch screen!) Oh ya! Sorry about the double posting. My bad! Thanks for pointing it out. It really does look stupid! Like what Daisuke said, sheep is sheep!

6.  Jason
February 5th, 2009 at 10:17 pm

Yeah, I teach English to small Korean children all day (which is an adventure in itself). The answer your question on how much the Korean people know about English is…not much..check the blog (pics coming soon)

Here in Korea there was much celebrating for the Lunar New Year (all the kids got 4 days off from school) me…I spent the day hiking up a mountain looking at Buddhist temples in the freezing snow. Korea Sparkling!

7.  szanne
February 5th, 2009 at 11:50 pm

hi ms ayaaaa!

anyways, i do think changes like clothing, hair and style does give a little esteem boost. but nothing makes bigger differences than those people around you. having friends whether new ones or not arent small changes. they’re big impacts in your life. :) real friends, i mean.

ive nothing changed. just the hair. haha. im the chinese version of cleopatra now. ;) but not exact of course. she’s way more gorgeous.

oh ooo… iphone. cool.

8.  kim-chan
February 6th, 2009 at 10:47 am

no prob.Faster come home and blog more XD
hehehe maybe I’ll be your fan lol…
heehe
XD suteki na blog desukara

February 6th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Dear Sachi-chan

It wasn’t painful at all but I felt woozie when the nurse extracted my blood. I could literally feel my blood being drained out! I better not say more or Sachi-chan might not be able to sleep later. (Laughs nervously)

Sachi-chan kawai sou! Then why don’t you order online if it’s not beyond your means?

Or if you’re creative enough, you can actually make your own hanger! All you have to do is get a nice key chain with ribbons etc then dismantle them and attach them to a string with a hook. Baa… Maybe I should do a guide on how to create your own keitai hangers using key chains and other stuffs. (.___.)

Should I? (Laughs)

I’ve seen people attaching hangers at the bottom of their phones. It doesn’t look too bad to me.

Dear Rocketd

Aw~ That’s going to be hard to eliminate. But for the sake of gaining new friends, you’re right. Shyness have to go. (_ _)lll Oh how I wish I inherit a quarter of Rocketd’s boldness!

My wallpaper is wicked? Why do you say so? There’s no gore in it, just nature during the dusk.

I really hope the check up give you (and give us all) great news^^.

Good news!

SHEEP IS PREGNANT!

!! Guffaws !!

Dear Daisuke

Well… Nobody likes to be the same. Even if they insist they do, they don’t mean it unless they are truly a perfect being and nothing needs to be corrected.

A~ah… Double content has been amended. If someone wants to point out errors, I’d knew it would be you!

Thanks, tortoise! You’re very sharp!

Dear Jason

I’ll check out your blog once I get home. I’m currently outstation and sneaking to use the Internet. (Laughs)

Dear Szanne

ive nothing changed

Oh really? So changing to a new blog doesn’t count? (Laughs)

If I’m not mistaken, you’ve updated your profile picture in your Facebook with your new hair style?

I didn’t have a good look at it because I was just skimping through. But I’m sue it’s nice otherwise I wouldn’t have noticed it while blazing through.

Yea.. I’m in need of real friends with positive energy~! Do you have such friends?

Dear Kim-han

Sure. I hope I won’t bore you and everyone else by then! (Laughs)

Sou omou? So ya nara, ookini!

10.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
February 6th, 2009 at 10:52 pm

I meant wicked as in “cool” ha ha ha. It’s not really boldness what’s inside me, I think it’s more like cynicism^^.

Anyway, we’ll be cheering you up at any time! and I hope that knowing that you have back up ready to come in your aid in many places throughout the world you’ll be able to accomplish your goals.

Did I tell you that I like your arm in that picture??(*^-^)b

11.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
February 6th, 2009 at 10:58 pm

eh?, uso!!!ninshin shiterundai??

How come you got pregnant??, I guess that’s the reason you’ve been absent for some time ha ha ha. Who’s the pop?? the guy at the cell phone boot??^^. Good news for you, your boobs will surely get bigger from now on ha!.

12.  Sachi-chan
February 7th, 2009 at 3:16 am

*Feels nauseous – goes to take a nap*

OK, I’m back! [^_^] *not nauseous anymore*

Hmmm, yea, maybe I could order a hanger online too. Then I’d definitely have a pretty wide range of choices.

Yea, Sachi-chan had thought of making her own hanger. It shouldn’t be too hard to do (even for clumsy Sachi-chan [u_u]). That’d be a pretty fun post. I think you should do it! That’d definitely help me when I decide to make mine.

February 8th, 2009 at 10:21 am

Dear Rocketd

(Laughs) Which part of my body you DON’T like then?

!! Guffaws !!

Oh yes! How did you guess it was him?! I’m pretty sure I kept our one night stand a secret!

(Laughs) Just kidding. Of course I’m not pregnant. That will be a shocker to all!

Too bad for my boobs though. (Laughs nervously)

Dear Sachi-chan

I’ll post a tutorial once I have my digital camera back from my brother.

Mean while, you can try making your own hanger if you like.

Which website might you be ordering from by the way?

14.  Sachi-chan
February 9th, 2009 at 1:36 am

Yay! Sachi-chan looks forward to reading ane-san’s expertise on making hangers [^.^] *LOL*

I think I’ll post my attempts at making my own hanger soon, that should be a lot of fun.

Ordering what? The phone or the hanger? I’m most probably going to be buying the phone at Ebay.com, but I have no idea where I would buy a hanger online. I’d like to get a cool hanger straight from Japan (they seem to have the cutest hangers [*v*]) but that’s cost a lot of shipping. So I think if I buy a hanger I’ll get it from Ebay too.

February 9th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

You buy stuffs from Ebay?

I’ve been wanting to know if Ebay is reliable. Do tell me about your experience shopping on Ebay.

I may want to shop there sometimes!

I agree! Japan has the cutest accessories!

16.  Gray
February 10th, 2009 at 9:18 am

i’ve bought 2 items from eBay so far. the reliability depends on the person you purchase the items from.

how many syringes of blood? i got 5 taken out of me once…

17.  5dollarsshake
February 10th, 2009 at 10:09 am

*(Laughs) Which part of my body you DON’T like then?

Dunno, there’s plenty left for me to see so I can’t really say now ha ha ha.

Sure I’d be shocked to hear you are pregnant!, I’ve been hitting on you for a couple of months now and I woudn’t accept that some sales guy went all the way with you just like that, that wouldn’t be fair ha ha ha ha ha.

I’ve been pretty lazy lately, not in the right mood to write, but I promise I’ll update the blog before hitting the weekend (^-^)b

February 10th, 2009 at 11:57 am

Dear Gray

1 syringe for me.
You had 5? (o_o)
How did it felt? You must have felt very weak and all drained out!
Why did you extract so much blood anyway?

Baa~ But Ebay mostly sell second-hand things, do they? (.__.)

Dear Rocketd

Too bad you’re too far away. If not for that, we could have hung out as buddies and watch WWE together.

Just because I say he seems cute, it does not mean I’d go for him. It was just a comment with no lusty intentions.

A~aw… Please get back into your blogging mood soon, ok? Sheep is always there to support minna-hun!

A tag will be coming up soon so this should give you a reason to blog!

19.  5dollarsshake
February 11th, 2009 at 10:19 pm

Ok!, I’m going back to bloggin’ mode!.

*Starts writing*