Mood - A bit annoyed

Mood - A bit annoyed

Hisashiburi ya, people~♫!

How was your Valentine’s day?

Did you all have a splendid time of your life? <.__.>

For couples, I’m pretty sure you all enjoyed your romantic moments together. Though I personally feel that you don’t have to wait until Valentine’s day to show how much you appreciate your partner.

Then again, perhaps Valentine’s day is when you go BEYOND the average day of showing your love… Whatever… My mind can’t comprehend this. (Laughs nervously)

As for the unfortunate singles — All I can offer you is a gentle pat on the back. <u__u>

Right now I have no comments about Valentine’s day because I’ve never celebrated this occasion for I’ve never gotten the feel of dating. <;__;>

Why? Well — Maybe you’ll find the answers within the 25 random things about me~! (Laughs)

Yup~ I got tagged on Facebook (by Nic). Therefore, now I’m about to reveal 25 random ‘facts’ about me — Here. (Laughs)

May I start the tag? <^x^>/

Star~TO☆!

*** 25 Random Things About Ms.Aya ***

1. I’ll turn ‘blackjack’ in the middle of this year

2. I’m left-handed. I only use my right hand when playing badminton and using the computer’s mouse. The rest is ultimately handled by my left hand — I think.

3. I can’t pronounce ‘R’ and ‘W’ properly. For example: Suppose I call you a ‘HO’ — I am actually calling you a ‘WHORE’.

4. Teasing you too much doesn’t mean I’m flirting with you. Sometimes they say, if a person teases you too much — it means they like you. In my case, if I’m teasing you with degrading names and I seem to be over powering you… It does not mean I am fond of you. In fact, I don’t like you nor respect you at all. So for that reason, I’m calling you names. <^-^>lll

5. I LIKE to ignore people on my MSN. I think it’s funny. (Don’t ask why)

6. When I tie my hair, I will normally scoot it to my left side. I don’t do this in order to stand out in crowds or try to be fashionable. It happens that I carry my handbag on my right shoulder and my hair tends to get caught in the bag’s handle. ↓

O~wie… <;__;> (Tears) For this reason, I’d tie my hair up like this: ↓

7. My favorite firearm(s): Shotgun and magnum. My ideal of a gun is: One bullet per life.

8. My favorite sword: Wooden iaido. For your information, this is how it looks like: ↓

9. My mind automatically switches off when eating ice-cream. I don’t like to talk and be talked to when I’m savoring my ice-cream. So be sure not to tell me any crucial and important information when I’m doing so because nothing will be registered. (Laughs) Oh yes, I like being patted on the head when eating ice-cream. Having that said, PAT ME!

10. I tried to kill my food once. Back in the year 2000[?], I went out to eat Japanese food with my mummy and uncle. One of the dishes appeared to be moving and at that time, I knew that some Japanese food are raw. Stupidly, I thought that dish was still alive so I begun to whack it with my chopsticks. Later, my uncle told me that it was a thin layer of fish skin[?] and because it is so light — it moves along with the smoke[?]

I don’t know what that food is called but as a reference to what it looks like, see the picture above. ↑

And beneath is a visual idea of sheep stabbing her dish with a pair of chopsticks. <^-^>lll ↓

11. I always kept my hair at shoulder length prior to now. I used to keep my hair at shoulder length because I was active in sports and long hair would only be a hinder to my eyesight. However, I’m not active in sports anymore so keeping long hair is now my goal to becoming more feminine.

12. I DO have double-eyelids. It’s very unnoticeable because the line is only half way. I know — I’m so weird and pathetic! (Cries)

13. My handwriting is micro-puny. Back in school, my teachers used to lecture me about my itsy-bitsy handwriting. They said to write bigger or else they will deduct my marks or criss-cross my answers even though I’m correct. However, I still persisted and finally they gave up. (Laughs)

14. I love porridge and liver since birth. Mummy said that while she had me in her womb, she craved for porridge despite how much she detested it (She’s not a fan of porridge by the way). Apparently, it was me who demanded the porridge and liver. <^x^>lll Until today, I still love eating porridge and liver~♥

15. As a child, I was convinced that babies are created using Nestle milk powder and clay (Play-Do). I’m clueless where I got this idea last time but I insisted that babies were made of milk powder and clay. In the end, my mother told me briefly about sex and I’m pretty sure I was only 6 or 7 years old. <_  _>lll Please don’t ask me to tell you how she explained the theory of sex to me!

16. I’m a Dear-Diary-type of person. I started writing in diaries since small but unfortunately, I threw away most of my old diaries. Now I’m only left with diaries from the year 2001 – 2007. I hardly write in diaries now because I can’t bring myself to explore my inner thoughts and emotions. Besides, the more one digs for the truth, the more hurtful it can be. So I’ve decided to remain oblivion about my needs and dreams.

17. I enjoy deleting contacts and files. In other words, digital spring cleaning. There are 2 reasons for this: 1) I’m very stingy with space and memory. 2) I don’t like to keep useless contacts and files.

18. I will not let go of my fork/spoon/chopsticks no matter what until I’m done eating. It’s an unexplainable habit of mine.

19. I have a very keen nose and I have the ability to detect the presence of cockroaches. Some people say that cockroaches don’t have a smell until their body is splat open and slimmy-yellowish green-liquid starts oozing out. Strangely though, I can still smell them even when their body is still intact. So whenever I sniff their odor, I would quickly run away or

20. Multi-tasking people aren’t cool in my humble opinion. Personally, I see multi-tasking as a way to just quickly finish all the given task but the quality of the work is low. It’s like they divide 100% of their effort into doing everything at once and as a result, only 20% of effort and concerntration is put to each work. That said, I’d prefer to do things one-by-one and giving each 100% of effort and focus. After all, what’s the point of being the jack of all trades — BUT master of none?

21. I’m a pure Chinese who can’t speak nor understand ChineseSimply because my family did not send my brother and I to Chinese schools at the same time, we mostly interact in English with one another despite that our parents could speak Hokkien.

22. I have luck in finding money on the ground. Just yesterday, I found a stray RM10 bill and I used it to pay my lunch.

23. I often find myself attracted to these 2 types of guys: Silent, mysterious vs Badass *MO.FU. Both these types of guys are total opposites from one another and they do have their own charming points. However my ultimate choice will normally be the silent type because I feel that they are loyal whereas the badass MO.FU can be rather wild and hurtful with their choice of words. I will however not deny that badass guys can be great and fun buddies.

24. I’m very terrified of loud, banging and mechanical sounds. This fear started when I was small. I kept hearing those sounds late at night and I would often leave my bed for the window. If I didn’t, the sound would get even more violent and loud, causing my chest to feel great pangness of urgency. Sometimes, it drove me mad and I had a tendency to be violent and mentally out of control upon hearing those sounds. This doesn’t occur anymore but whenever I hear of such sounds, I still feel scared. The sound is something like the soundtrack in Silent Hill 2, titled “Betrayal” and “Black Fairy”. If you’re not familiar with those, then another example is to describe the sound is the out of control door in DEAD SPACE where Isaac has to use stasis to slow down the door that keeps opening and closing at a fast pace.

25. My score board in the game of LOVE LIFE:

Boyfriend(s): 0, Been admired: 0, Valentine(s): 0, Date(s): 0, Receive confessions by guys: 0, Been in a relationship: 0…. Zero zero zero zero~!

Phew! Finally I’m done! It took me days to complete this tag for I couldn’t think of 25 random things about myself. Plus, I’m not a narcissist to explore every nook and cranny about myself. (Laughs)

Alright, now to pass this tag to a random number of random people~♫!

Sheep tags:

Rocketd, Saru-chan, Daisuke, Sachi-chan, Szanne, Mau-chan, NPS, Pixy, Ms. Pufa, Kim-chan, May.. and those who are dying of boredom — Please do this tag as an exercise for your brain~!

Baa~♫ I got another tag and it’s from Mau-chan. I guess I’ll do that some other time. <—ω—>/

For now, this is all from Ms.Aya — a sheep who is rather absent minded at the moment due to lack of social exposure~☆!

PS: Baa~ From the 25 facts above, I wonder if any of you have any similarities with sheep… <T_T>

PPS: Does anyone have this song; “The Game” by Motorhead (Triple H’s entrance theme) If so, can someone send it to me? <^-^>lll

* MO.FU = Mother fucker.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19th, 2009 at 5:17 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  kim-chan
February 19th, 2009 at 8:28 pm

ara….I was tagged…XDDDD

I same with your number 25
LOL!!! as for number 21…same half…i know how to speak cantonese and that’s it…english,malay…you know…

oh! 16 too XD XD XD

2.  $5 shake
February 20th, 2009 at 12:18 am

Yo yo yo!, nice to have you back again^^ Sheepy-chan.

That’s a huge amount of information about you ain’t it, we do share some things in common (besides our WWE mania), first, I’m a big teaser too, but that doesn’t mean I’m really hitting on someone, there’s a way to really know who’s really my crush but that I’ll save it for the tag ha ha ha ha.

I also ignore MSN contacts often, that’s because I panic when there’s so many windows opened, like, I don’t know what to do next… and all those little buttons in my taskbar glowing and waiting for me to open them and give whoever is waiting a cheap answer about whatever… that’s scary.

I’m growing my hair long too, even tough many have told me I should have it cut… I just wanna try a different look, but, as always I might change my mind and cut it or even shave my head out of the blue.

I’ve seen those dry-fish flakes topping the takoyaki, they move as if the fish was still breathing right?, once I ate a tako(octopus) raw and still moving… and it tates good^^!

I hate liver…

My Valentine sucked too, but what sucked the most was the very thought of feeling the need of having a girlfriend just in order of not to feel like a creep on Valentine… why do we need to move around in couples on that day??.

Ok, now I’m off to start the tag ha ha ha.

By the way, I posted that song you want a few weeks ago, I wonder how much attention you really pay to my entries ha ha ha ha.

I’ll send you the download link to your email.

Roger and out!.

3.  Sachi-chan
February 20th, 2009 at 2:09 am

Hola, ane-san! Long time no see, huh?
Sachi-chan has been super busy lately, and is taking a risk by giving up this time to read and comment your post.

Thank you for tagging me. I’ll try to do this tag soon, it’s very funky (in a good way) [^.^]. Be sure to check it out! (Sachi-chan has been getting 0 visits since her blog has been un-updated for so long [T.T].)

LOL! I like the pic about killing the food! You’re drawings are so cute! \[*v*]/

February 22nd, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Dear Kim-chan

(Pats on back) We’re both virgins to relationships. Let’s take this as something good for we have worth and value~ (Laughs)

At least you know how to speak Cantonese. It’s easier for you to get by in KL since a lot of Chinese people speak Cantonese and that sort of make STILL a Chinese. I got laughed by so many people for not being able to speak/understand Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese etc. (Cries)

What kind of diaries do you buy? (.___.) Sheep is into notebooks~

Dear $5 Shake-hun

*Nods* We’re WWE fans.

Hey! Don’t shave your head! You’ll look like a convict! (Laughs) I prefer you keep your hair long rather than shaving it bald. (Tears) Try out Triple H’s hair style or even HBK’s! (Laughs)

Side note: Triple H teased HBK about his hair, remember?

You mean you didn’t spend this year’s Valentine with your special girl? (.___.)

Oh ya! Thanks for the MP3! I recently listened to the full version on Youtube and started to like it. So.. Sheep is sorry! (Glues eyes on $5 shake’s blog)

Dear Sachi-chan

Yea, you haven’t been updating you blog. It’s ok. Blogging everyday isn’t exactly what a blogger should do anyway. So take a chill pill and do what’s more important, ok?

Thanks~ You can draw some cute pictures for you tag, you know~ That will be awesome!

5.  kim-chan
February 22nd, 2009 at 3:38 pm

nope, KL talks mandarin more than cantonese. I was some sort of “complained” by my so called friend because I cannot speak their mother tongue language aka mandarin. They find cantonese is not important at all….they doubt me as chinese sometimes T_T

diaries…hmmm XD you know from the Popular bookstore?..Those cute diaries, I bought those. If I’m out of diary but desperate to write…I will ask my bro gave me one. He works in the bank ^^

6.  szanne
February 23rd, 2009 at 10:09 am

yay tag! i was tagged this on facebook. and i never really got to complete it! it’s taking me weeks. haha. i think i could do 10 random things. 25′s bit too many and random. XD

7.  Daisuke
February 23rd, 2009 at 11:52 am

Nuuu!!!…..-does the matrix style of deflecting gun shots….- Hah!! missed…..loh….i got tagged yet again….hmmm 25 things….?? it’s now an official ‘bandwagon’ (Everybody’s following the trend)…in facebook….Can’t i skipped this tag…..?? cause it appears to be a valentine’s day edition…..(-____-)

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:59 pm

Dear Kim-chan

(Pats) Poor girl. I hope that people will not discriminate you for not being able to speak Mandarin.

Yea, I buy my diaries from there too. Popular and Harris has very cute diaries. Especially those that are made from Taiwan, China and Korea. (I especially like those from Pinkfoot.co.kr) MPH is rather stale in terms of design.

Waa~ So desperate to spill out your fillings into text? (Laughs) How nice of your brother!

Dear Szanne

I agree. It took me days to complete this tag. 25 is just too much! (Laughs)

So I expect you to do this tag on your blog? If you really can’t think of 25 things, then simply and randomly write whatever comes to mind!

Dear Daisuke

Do the tag!!!

!! ROAR !!

You don’t have to write anything in relation to Valentine’s day! After all, it’s suppose to be random, isn’t it? (.___.){?]

9.  Saruchan
February 24th, 2009 at 1:30 am

Holey cows !!!! The Tag took me some time to finish !

Here ~

Enjoy my hard work !

Finally ~ some time to sleep .

Thanks Ms.Aya for the tag ! it was a challenge.

February 25th, 2009 at 11:59 am

You’re so hardworking.

Great job!

There you go people… 25 random things about Saru-chan.

11.  Daisuke
February 25th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Sheep chan>> Somehow….based on your 25 random things….it’s more towards valentine’s day instead..of random things….but anyway….(-____-)…

February 28th, 2009 at 2:26 pm

I read it over and over again and it doesn’t seem to be directing to Valentine’s day at all. Maybe your mind is too preoccupied with it that’s why what you read somehow led you to think about Valentine’s day?