Mood - Sleepy

Mood - Sleepy

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hola~♥

Blogging right now is the sleepy Ms.Aya who seem to be yawning throughout the day~ Did you know? Even when sheep is singing — sheep can still yawn?

(Laughs) Mummy thinks that I’m the only one who can yawn even while I’m active and wide awake.

Today, sheep is quite happy and contented because the accessories that sheep ordered online has finally arrived her door step~! ↓

<´ε`>/ As you can see, they are meant to decorate my keitai but — BUT —-

Where’s my ice-cream phone? <;__;> (Cries)

<´•___•`>lll Well… It hanged last Sunday night and the next day, I sent it to Zitron for repair. Apparently they don’t have what it takes to repair my phone so they have to send it to KL. I was told that I’ll get it back in 3 weeks time but that’s very unlikely because next week is the beginning of Chinese New Year. (Tears)

That said, I better not put my hopes too high. Speaking of Chinese New Year — What plans does minna-hun have, kana~?

Those of you who celebrate Chinese New Year, how’s the atmosphere at your home town?

On my side, it’s pretty dead. Though shopping malls are playing those “Ta-ran-tochang, ta-ran-tochang-tochang~—~ music, the decorations seems to be less.

I saw this fella in Jusco and he looks so lonely because there were no other decorations around him. How sad!

Oh well… <u__u>

Are you going to visit your family and friends?

I’m guessing that everyone is going to meet their entire family members. How awesome will that be! \<^ω^>/

Come to think about it — I’ve never met my entire family tree before. The only members that I know of are my mother’s siblings. 2 uncles and 1 deceased aunt. Apparently, her side of the family is very big while my father is the only child hence no uncles and aunties from his side. <.__.>lll

(Laughs nervously)

Well… I’m kind of immune to living in a small family. However… I’m just thinking — How is it like to have a grandma and grandpa?

Sheep has never met her grandparents from both sides because they passed away long before I came in to existence. <_  _>lll

So whenever I hear people talk about their grandparents, a huge [?] appears above my head. It’s like — a missing puzzle where I can’t feel any connections to them.

My mother do tell me stories about them. Like the fact that my mother’s parents’ marriage were arranged.

In spite of allowing other people to decide their marriage, they got along very well and their love for one another was strong. They even passed away on the same date but different year! <o_o>

Baa~ Imagine if they were still alive, they would be able to tell me lots of old folklore’s and especially their experience during the Japanese invasions. <^-^>lll

I wonder, those of you who have met your grandparents — How is it like spending time with them? How do you treat them and what do they talk to you about? <.___.>{?]

Hona, sheep has to go now.

I await your answers patiently~!

Baa~!

Ok ok ok, Auwlithe.. I’m coming! Sheesh! <≥A≤>/

PS: IT’S OFFICIAL! All trolleys hate me! ↓

The wheel ran over my toes — Again… And AS USUAL! <`A´>/

This entry was posted on Friday, January 23rd, 2009 at 6:41 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  miamy
January 23rd, 2009 at 10:54 pm

aww, it’s so sad.. but hmm.. im staying with my paternal grandparents, sometimes it’s fun when they tell you about how naughty were you when you were young and such.. but you know, old people – sometimes they nag alot, which annoys the ass out of me! :(

anyway, the charms are so nice! where did ya buy it from? mind sharing with us? Strapya?

2.  Sachi-chan
January 23rd, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Aww, I’m ane-san! Sachi-chan knows three of her grandparents (one from my mother and both from my dad). My mom’s dad is nowhere to be found, though. I guess he’s alive somewhere, but I’ve never met him, I don’t even know his name. *shrugs* I don’t really want to know him that much anyway [`.́].

I know my dad’s parents a lot better than my mom’s mom. I actually work at my grandma’s business, so I see her whenever I work. She and I talk about all kinds of things together. I really enjoy talking to her. But the bad thing is, like many other old people, she nags a lot (very annoying).

My grandpa is always super nice! I don’t really talk to him about deep subjects like I do with my grandma, but he’s definitely much more affectionate than she is. She rarely hugs my siblings and I but he hugs us every time he sees us. And if we ever need anything, he does whatever he can to get it for us. That’s why Sachi-chan tries to be very discreet about her wants (such as her dream phone: the Palm Centro *drools*) because he’d probably cause himself to go broke buying us stuff. *laughs*

Oh about the Centro: WHOO I’m so excited. *sigh* I wish I could just get a super good paying job that would help me save up really quick because the sooner I reach my goal, the sooner I can order my phone!!! \[^ω^]/

3.  Sachi-chan
January 23rd, 2009 at 11:26 pm

oops, the first sentence, I meant to say “Aww! I’m *sorry* ane-san” – typo. [-_-]

4.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
January 24th, 2009 at 2:15 am

I only have my granny, she’s my mom’s mom and she’s cool, she says a lot of bad words and she spoils me a lot.

Ever since I was born I’ve been very close to her and I’m lucky to still have her around.

Obviously I won’t celebrate the chinese new year but I would like to go to the chinese town and attend their celebration if I can.

You should start wearing boots like Mira’s ha ha ha, that way you won’t get your toes wounded next time you decide to push a trolley around^^.

5.  szanne
January 24th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

i dont get the point of chinese new year actually. if it’s to bring family members or people together, i prefer christmas. :/

anyways, the atmosphere here is goingtobe quite dead actually haha. cos i think most people’s hometown would be somewhere outside selangor area.

mine would be near you! ill be in johor tomorrow morning. it’s muar. you know where it is? near batu pahat i think. lol. im bad at geography. but then, i think it’s gonna be much more merrier over there. ;)

to answer your question.. ive only met my mother’ side grandma. she barely speaks english so i really cant communicate with her. i can only answer her ‘yes’ or ‘no’ question. that is if i understand a thing she says. odd enough, we could speak bM to each other! haha. language we both understand. quite frankly, i dont really feel like i have a ‘grandma’ figure.

tho i would really like to have a grandma to sip tea and knit sweater with. haha. or a grandad whom my bro can go fishing with. ;)

yeap, thats really about it.

January 25th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Dear Miamy

(Laughs) I forgot the whole grandparents = nags equation.

Is it tough living under the same roof as them? Do you like — have to take care of them and such?

Yup. I got the accessories from Strapya. I’ll post an entry about it soon~

Dear Sachi-chan

Sorry to hear about your mum’s dad. Hopefully, he’s a nice man.

(Laughs) You have a nice and generous grandpa there. He sounds like — the Santa Clause type of papa. Is he (and your grandma) still working? Or retired?

Otherwise, how he does he buy you things?

Dear Rocketd-hun

I’m guessing that you might have picked up some vulgar lines from her then. (Laughs) That kind of grandma is cool, in my opinion. I’d feel safe because she’s tough.

You attend their celebration? Wow. So how do the Chinese in Mexico celebrate their Chinese New Year? Do they play with fireworks and have a dragon dance show?

A~ah. Boots! I saw some nice boots (but not the goth & punk type). Dude, they cost a bomb!

By the way, do you wear boots, Rocketd?

Dear Szanne

Well… Chinese people don’t really celebrate Christmas, do they?

Oh, Muar! I’ve not been there before and from my place, I calculate that it could take 3 -4 hours drive to get there.

Will you be going to the beach there?

A Chinese talking to another Chinese is indeed odd! (Laughs) You must feel awkward whenever you speak to her in BM.

Yea, it’s great to have a grandma to sip tea and knit with. A granddaughter can learn so much about etiquette and grace~!

How active are your grandparents anyway?

I’m always curious about how grandparents spend their free time. (^-^)

7.  the rocketd, my booze is already wearing out...
January 26th, 2009 at 12:25 am

Nope, I don’t wear boots, and I wouldn’t wear them even if I had to… @ work I have to use moccasins (I hate those, wearing them it sorta looks like Micheal Jackson’s feet ha ha ha).

My shoes election will always be sneakers, I like the high ones, like those they use to play basketball.

Sure I have!, I know lots of curses and bad words (granny’s courtesy), and the good thing is that her sister (thankfully all of’em still alive) use the same pirate-like vocabulary ha ha ha.

Yep, I’ve attended a few celebrations in China Town, and they do all the stuff you said. I also get to know hot chinese girls who are living here ho!.