Mood - Sleepy

Mood - Sleepy

15th December 2K8, Monday – Shortly after the previous entry.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes, it’s Ms.Aya again~♥! \<`ε´>/ Baa~!

Seems like — I’ve been tagged to do this WWE tag since I’m a WWE fan. (Laughs)

Without further ado… ↓

WWE Tag — START~O~!

1. Your favorite WWE superstar(s):

CM Punk

CM Punk

Jeffy Hardy

Jeffy Hardy

Dave Batista

Dave Batista

Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

Triple H

Triple H

And…

Edge - Because he is somewhat entertaining.

Edge - Because he is somewhat entertaining.

2. Your hated WWE superstar(s):

JBL

JBL

Chris Jericho -- What the fuck is Y2J? Huh?

Chris Jericho -- What the fuck is Y2J? Huh?

Santino Marella

Santino Marella

3. Favorite diva(s):

Ashley Massoro -- Only because we share the same name (Laughs)

Ashley Massoro -- Only because we share the same name (Laughs)

Melina - Bitchy attitude but love her fighting moves!

Melina - Bitchy attitude but love her fighting moves!

4. Favorite WWE music entrance:

Smackdown’s Opening Theme – Rise up! by Drowning Pool
RAW’s Opening Theme – To be loved by Paparoach
CM Punk’s entrance theme
The late Chris Benoit’s entrance theme

5. Favorite tag team(s):

D-Generation X - Team of Triple H and Shawn Michaels

D-Generation X - Team of Triple H and Shawn Michaels

The Brothers of Destruction - Undertaker and Kane

The Brothers of Destruction - Undertaker and Kane

6. Favorite couple(s):

NONE.

7. Favorite franchise (RAW, Smackdown, ECW)

RAW and Smackdown!

8. Big show or The Great Khali?

The Great Kahli whooping small fries like Carlito

The Great Khali whooping small fries like Carlito

9. The match of your dreams (superstars):

… Baa.. Can’t think of any.. <;__;> (Cries)

10. The match of your dreams (divas):

I wanna see Beth Phoenix beat the crap out of Santino!

I wanna see Beth Phoenix beat the crap out of Santino!

11. Superstar/diva you’d like to have an affair with:

CM Punk

CM Punk~!

12. Big Show or The Undertaker?

Pff.. The Undertaker of course!

Pff.. The Undertaker of course!

I tag — Any other WWE fans who wishes to do this. <^x^>lll

Baa~

Sheep is sleepy. Nighty-night~♥!

PS: Thanks, Rocketd-hun for this tag~! \<^v^>/

Tags: ,

This entry was posted on Monday, December 15th, 2008 at 1:53 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Sachi-chan
December 15th, 2008 at 5:18 am

Kewl, interesting tag! Lol, I like the one about seeing Beth Phoenix beat up Santino! Hmmm, I like WWE, so maybe I’ll do this tag at my blog, if that’s ok.

2.  therocketd
December 15th, 2008 at 10:56 am

If I was a woman I think I’d also like the idea of havin’ an affair with the Cookie Monster^^, the guy is really cool.

I know what you mean, about Beth and Santino, she’s too cool for him, I cannot imagine why he’s so damn popular among the divas, before Beth he was dating Maria, for all that’s good and healthy!! Maria dammit!!!.

There was a time when I thought Edge was cool, but… kissing Vicky Guerrero in public is disgracing one self completly. She’s got bad taste in lingerie too.

Everytime I see The Undertaker and Kane togheter I can’t help wondering what does their mother looks like ha ha ha ha.

I’m happy the only thing you share with Ashley is the name, I can only imagine how uncomfortable is to wander around carrying those huge boobs. I’ve never liked boobs that big.

3.  therocketd
December 15th, 2008 at 10:59 am

Talking about boobs… don’t you think JBL’s torso looks like woman’s??, that’s gross to watch!! JBL keep this world beautiful and wear a bra!!

4.  Circle
December 16th, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Freaky.

December 16th, 2008 at 7:56 pm

Dear Sachi-chan

Go ahead and do the tag if you like. (^-^)

Rocketd started this tag.

Dear Rocketd

You know, you don’t have to be a woman to date Cookie Monster. You can just be gay if you really want him. (Laughs)

Beth overpowers Santino. He doesn’t deserve her nor does he deserved Maria. Now that you bring that up — How can this loser date Maria and Beth? (o__o) A~ah well… Some losers are lucky.

Darn.

Edge is entertaining though he is on the antagonist side. His final move -the spear- is like a common tackle though. Baa.. Vicky is just horrible in many ways. In the beginning, she and Chavo bullied Rey! Unforgivable!

Oh.. Bout the boobs… Wow.. All the divas boobs look so — hard. (o_o) Don’t you think?
And as for Undertaker and Kane. (Laughs)

JBL has more fats than muscles. His entrance is damn gay. He steps out of his limousine looking smart (cowboy hat and a lumber jacket) but once the camera zooms out, he’s a man with no pants on!

Dear Mr.Circle

.. Sorry!

6.  Circle
December 16th, 2008 at 9:17 pm

I don’t know anything in this sport but yeah, this JBL guy look pretty gay, his stupid moron’s smile and the way he point we his fingers are just so… over gay ?

Their boobs are very disgraceful.

7.  therocketd
December 16th, 2008 at 11:48 pm

@Sheepy: Michelle McCool’s boobs are fine, I wonder if those big boobed divas went all under plastic surgery, if so, isn’t it dangerous to wrestle with those silicon things hanging from their chests??… whatever!.

Another flat chested diva is Kelly Kelly, and now she’s being chased by Kane!!! ha ha ha ha, what a show, what a world!! ha ha ha.

JBL has always been a jerk, but now he’s got Sean Michaels working for him… talking about disgrace one self.

Vicky Guerrero sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Circle: I’m a WWE freak and proud of it! ha ha ha.

December 17th, 2008 at 12:47 pm

Dear Mr.Circle

Believe me, he’s even worse in moving motion. (Laughs)

Dear Rocketd

I was thinking the same. If they did undergo plastic surgery for their boobs, won’t their twins be out of place after cat fighting? (o_o)

(Laughs) Or explode for the matter.

I watched that! Kane is pursuing her! (OAO)!!! Do you think The Mitz is really the guy or was Kelly Kelly bluffing?

At first, I thought Kane came out to choke slam CM Punk. He had me worried. (- -)lll In the end, the Mitz got it plus — tomb stoned!

(Sigh) For the main event, I expected John Cena, Batista and Rey to team up against Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Manu. Too bad it didn’t happen..

*mumbles to self*

Oh ya… Back to Rocketd. (^-^)lll Baa…

9.  MarQie
January 23rd, 2009 at 8:19 pm

OMG you totally went up in my book.. but how could you not like Jericho??? He’s the best… maybe I’m too much of a Jericholic LOL!!!!

January 25th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

He talks too much. And the words he uses can really pierce through hearts.

… Please! Don’t give me the code breaker! (Cries)

11.  mZ.tripLE H....pRinCESs
April 19th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

,.,mE toO i LIkke WWE sO muCh….i LIkE thOSe wREstLEr wHo aRE tHE friENdS oF tripLE H,,,coZ tripLE H iS mY idOl..aND i Am tHE nO.1 fAN oF tRipLE H….rYT??????
\