Mood - Owie

Mood - Owie

3rd December 2K8, Wednesday – Lunch time.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good afternoon~!

This is Ms.Aya who woke up with a significant pain on her forehead and nose.

It was as if someone punched me while I was asleep. (My nose has been flatten too!) <x_x>

So I’m thinking — either it was because I dreamed of performing a spear and a drop kick on an unfortunate victim last night OR someone out there hates me so much that he/she dreamed of punching sheep in the face. <`A´>/

I hate to say this but — To whomever hates sheep, there you have it. I received your punch and it’s really hurtful. <_  _>lll

!! runs off to continue her day !!

… O~wie… <;__;> (Cries)

-End of today’s entry-

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 at 12:56 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Circle
December 3rd, 2008 at 1:31 pm

Eh… Do you have any known ennemys ?

*tap Sheep*

I’ll send my thought to you for a good day.

December 3rd, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Drop kick …

Seems like u like drop kick alot … xD

3.  therocketd
December 3rd, 2008 at 10:47 pm

I made some research on the meaning of the dreams, I calculated every possible planet alignment that may have been against you last night and I came to the conclusion that you fell from bed and landed on your face.

What still eludes me is why you didn’t wake up!! ha ha ha… you must’ve been really tired. Take care and place bubble plastic sheets around your bed so next time you fell you won’t take any damage.

4.  nappyheaded
December 4th, 2008 at 2:04 am

Don’t worry about it and it’ll go away eventually.

5.  Sachi-chan
December 4th, 2008 at 3:13 am

Lol, good one Therocket-san! Hmmm, how strange! We must get to the bottom of this! *Turns into detective Sachi-chan O.o*

December 4th, 2008 at 11:52 pm

It was really painful and I doubt that I fell on the floor because otherwise I would have woke up.

Anyway, my face has recovered. (Laughs)

Thanks everyone for entertaining my lame theory. (Laughs nervously)

Ne.. If we can really punch somebody in our dreams and the receiving end really gets it in reality — that’s dangerous ne? (.___.)

7.  therocketd
December 5th, 2008 at 12:00 am

Well, if you could do that, why wasting such fantastic phenomena punching someone?? I can think of better things to do to someone in her/his sleep ha ha ha ha.

December 5th, 2008 at 12:05 am

Since you’re a pervert and probably you’ll do some nasty things in your victim’s sleep so — I’d say –

Beware of Rocketd.. The incubus!

!! screams !!

9.  therocketd
December 5th, 2008 at 3:21 am

Not an incubus, think of me like some kind of tooth fairy ha ha ha ha.

10.  Circle
December 5th, 2008 at 5:30 am

If some people could punch others in dreams, some could certainly protect us from these assaults.

It’s a pleasant idea to think that we could be protected and protect the one we love with our mind.

The most we’re weak toward others, the most we can see their sincerity (heart).

I’m going to bed so I hope you won’t try to do to me some nasty things Rocketd ! (Laughs)

Babai

11.  nappyheaded
December 5th, 2008 at 11:31 am

Like I said don’t think about it and it’ll go away eventually.

December 5th, 2008 at 6:45 pm

Dear Rocketd-hun

Ok.. *re-thinks*

Tooth fairy?! (o_o)

Why would you want to be a tooth fairy? I get it! It’s easier to dupe girls that way! (Laughs)

Dear Mr.Circle

True. Sometimes I wonder if my love can reach him through my dream. (Tears)

Pss! If you see a male tooth fairy, be careful!

It’s Rocketd in disguise!

Dear Nappy

Hai hai, I’ll heed to your advice.

13.  Circle
December 5th, 2008 at 6:48 pm

Quote: True. Sometimes I wonder if my love can reach him through my dream. (Tears)

Oh, him ? So you’re in love with someone ?

December 5th, 2008 at 6:58 pm

Sadly, no. There’s no one but I believe he’s out there and whoever he is, I try to reach him even though I don’t know who or where he is. (Laughs nervously) What a childish and naive way of thinking.

My apologies. (_ _)lll

15.  nappyheaded
December 6th, 2008 at 5:11 am

Don’t worry you’ll meet the man of your dreams someday.

16.  Circle
December 6th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

It’s a beautiful and pure philosophy, don’t be sorry. Just like the wind.

17.  nappyheaded
December 7th, 2008 at 3:50 am

what do you mean just like the wind circle?

18.  Circle
December 8th, 2008 at 12:55 pm

The wind has a good philosophy, pure, lifely, gentle, savage !