Hey~Ho, minna-hun! \<^ω^>/
There’s no need for sheep to announce itself each time it post an entry however — since this has become a prone habit and routine… ↓
This is Ms.Aya who is starting a baton to end the year 2008 resolution~! <´•ω•`>
Those of you who did this baton last year — Let’s do it again~☆!
1. How was the atmosphere of the year?
Very lucid and boring. <_ _>lll
2. How many new friends did you make?
Got to know many nice people through PaperDiaries. <^▽^>~☆
3. Have you gotten any taller or put on weight?
I lost weight. Last year I was around 44-45kg. Now I’m balancing between 41 – 43kg. *Happy~♪* As for height, I suppose I’m still standing at 163cm. <.__.>
4. What kind of clothes did you wear?
Dresses, long skirts, blouses and cardigans – Floral patterns and mostly white and brown in color.
5. Developed any new interest(s)?
Yes. I’m taking interest in the blogging arena, show biz, the art science of advertising, Dragon Ball GT and Japanese keitai.
6. Did you fall in love with anybody?
Baa… <u_u>… Broly~♥? <´•ω•`>lll ↓
7. What have you been dreaming this year?
I’ve been dreaming about…
- my ideal man
- the kind of life and career that I’m longing for
- running on the roof tops and chasing after the mid night fireworks
- living a no-humans-allowed life in a cottage house with Auwlithe and a flock of sheep.
- taking nap in a huge and spacious sunflower field!
8. What were your sweetest and best moments in Year 2008?
No memorable happenings. (Tears)
9. What were your WORST/FRIGHTENING moment in Year 2008?
A night in Cheng De, China – The hotel room that I was assigned to had a black patch of goo above the ceiling. I thought it was poltergeist and was afraid to sleep under it since the bed was place right beneath that patch. Plus, one of the bed was facing the mirror. (Shivers) I purposely ‘konked’ myself to sleep and refused to get up to go to the loo!
10. What was the most proud thing you did?
- I returned the wallet to its rightful owner without second thoughts despite how loaded it was.
- When I saw a woman who was about to be a victim to that bastard snatch thief, I boarded the cab and came to her aid.
- I climbed over my neighbor’s gate to rescue his puppy from choking — twice.
- I scolded a man for hurling nasty names at Auwlithe.
11. What do you regret most?
Trimming my hair too frequently! (Cries)
12. How was your birthday celebrated?
It was as though it never existed.
13. What is the best thing given to you?
Ideas and funny imaginations.
14. Any confessions to make?
I-I-I— am GAY! (Laughs) Just pulling your legs! <^v^>/ I love men, very much!
15. What are the goals that you have achieved?
Still pending and in progress! <≥Δ≤>/
16. What are the goals that you COULDN’T achieve this year?
Completing my current goals and nourishing my hair of revenge.
17. What do you have in mind for the upcoming year?
I want to… ↓
- stand independently on my own feet
- be affluent in writing and public speaking
- have a better understanding in other people
- make friends with the people in my town
- grow bigger BOOBS
- complete my ‘hair of revenge’
- go to the theme park and beach alone
- visit Japan with Mira for a short vacation
- End -
Sheep is done~!
Oh wait.. I pass this Year 2008 Resolution baton to:
Mira, Saru-chan, Daisuke, Rocketd, Sachi-chan, Mr.Circle, Kou-san, Pixy, Szanne…
And.. To all those bloggers out there who can’t crack up new topics, you may have this baton~! \<^x^>/
Sore ja, I’m going to watch WWE RAW now~♪!
Oh! Sachi-chan… Can I reply your email after the show? <^x^>lll
Thank you! \<^v^>/
Current MSN Avatar: ↓
!! Laughs !!