Mood - Hectic

Mood - Hectic

Brother’s birthday – Lunch time.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jusu~ Minna-hun~♫! \<`ε´>/

Right now, Ms.Aya is drafting a couple of drawing tutorials and some fun topics to blog about. <∏A∏>

I don’t know when I can finish and publish them so — for the time being, here’s something interesting for you to read~☆. ↓

It’s a personality chart according to your birthday and tree~☆!

Well.. Some people do not believe in horoscope and this sort of bullshit however, just for the fun of it… <^x^>lll Let’s see how true (or false) these ‘accusations‘ are. (Laughs) ↓ <´•ω•`>o

Sheep fell from the Fig Tree. <x_x> *O~wie…*

Admittedly, the statements are true. <^x^>lll (Laughs)

So.. Which tree are you from?

And are they correct about what they say you are? <.___.>{?]

Tags: , , ,

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24th, 2008 at 2:29 pm and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Circle
November 24th, 2008 at 5:41 pm

Nyaho~~ !

Is this some kind of trap to have an estimation of our birth day ?

Ok, I play the game ! I felt from the same tree as you, looks like our birthday could be close, or not at all ! Haha !

Analysis now… !
Strong minded ? Well, maybe.
Self-willed ? Not at all, well, not at the expense of others.
Honest ? Ok, this one is surelly true.
Loyal ? Can’t say if I’m or I’m not, if I’m with a girl and she ask me not to kiss other girls / boys I won’t, so I think I am.
Hates contradiction or arguments ? No ! I love it ! Even if I know I’m right ! (Laughs)
Loves life and friends ? Sure !
Enjoys children and animals ? I hope everyone loves children and animals, they didn’t meant to injurie anyone !
Social Butterfly ? Ok, this one is totaly wrong, I used to be an antipathic person wandering alone from morning to evening.
Great sens of humour ? Yeah I have. But it seems I’m the only one to undestand it ! (.___.)
Likes idleness and lazyness ? True… Buwaaaaaaahhhh ! /(TAT)\
Artistic talents and great intelligence ? Well maybe I have an artistic intelligence… And it makes me say old things. But I don’t have any diploma or won any artistic contests ! So, no !

Ok, some things seems to be true and others seems to be wrong !

Anyway, I didn’t knew there was that kind of stuff with trees, but I think anyone can read this and say “hey, it looks like a little like me, maybe it could be true ?”

Quote from Ms. Aya’s Biodata: “Date of birth: Middle of the year, middle of the month.”

Ok, so you’re born between the 14 and the 23 of June ! Was it a sunny day ?

I’m a bit ill so I’m not going back home now, I hope I could go later, I’m frozen !

See ya bai bai !

2.  Mira
November 24th, 2008 at 10:13 pm

ooo im hornbeam tree and i have not seen this tree before o.o they dont have it in malaysia do they T.T all the lovely trees ~~~ malaysia doesnt have it !? iieeddaa T.T

and i find the statement quite true. not only for mine but yours too XD

plus not to mention about steve a maple tree !? he loves playing maple story and no wander it suits him ? O.O okay im suprised since the description there matches him well lmao XD he would kill me for this.

Circle : does that mean you are in the fig tree section as well ? XD do get well soon ! and you better look after your health o.o

3.  therocketd
November 24th, 2008 at 11:26 pm

I was born one happy july the 4th so it seems I fell from the apple tree.

‘Sometimes quiet and shy’= yep, sometimes

‘Lot of charm, appeal and attraction’= Hell yeah!

‘Adventurous, flirtatious, loyal’= man! keep talking! ha ha ha

Very accurate!!

4.  Sachi-chan
November 25th, 2008 at 1:45 am

Hello, ane-san!^.^
0.0 Although I don’t believe in these things, I have to admit mine is actually very accurate!*surprised*
Ok, um… partial analysis?
* Mine is the Hazelnut: Things that are right about me:
- Sense of humor
- Very demanding but can also be very understanding (*hates to admit it* -_-)
- Knows how to make a lasting impression… I think so…?
- Quite moody *no comment*
- Honest
- A perfectionist
- Has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness *nods*

Wow, this was actually interesting… I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hazelnut tree though… *shrugs*

Jane!

November 25th, 2008 at 3:10 am

Dear Mr.Circle

(Laughs) Even the readings are right about your idleness and laziness!
Well, I humbly admit that I’m lazy too.

We fell from the same tree but different location! You fell in France while I landed in Malaysia! (Laughs)

You have 7 out of 11 true statements. (.__.)

June is a hot season so I guess it was a sunny day.. Though I was not born in the day time. (Laughs)

Keep guessing~ Middle of the year, middle of the month is the only hint I’m giving. (Laughs)

Then again, please don’t crack your head. I rather you take care of your health than to guess sheep’s birthday. (^-^)lll

Dear Mira

We only have hutan paya and banana trees with pontianaks in our country. How — deprived we are! (Tears)

Porcu is shy and reserve? Pff. How can he be shy and reserve when he is the SM king?! (Guffaws)

Eh? Which part of the fig tree is true for me? (T_T)

And for yours too.. Which one? (.__.){?]

Dear Rocketd

Banzai for you! Now you’re totally expose!

Dear Sachi-chan

Yo~

You’re a perfectionist? Could it? You’re an A blood type? Or AB type? (.___.)

I wonder what kind of lasting impression do you make. (Laughs)

6.  napppyheaded
November 25th, 2008 at 5:13 am

I don’t get it wheres the link to the test so I can fill it out.

November 25th, 2008 at 3:30 pm

You don’t have to fill anything up, Nappy.

In the first picture, there is a list of birth dates. You see which one is yours followed by the tree given to you~

8.  Mira
November 25th, 2008 at 8:06 pm

therocketd : apple eh ?? does that mean sheep and i can get some ice blended apple juice ? XD now we get to know more lol XD goody ^^

sheepy : yea and everytime i see it i cant seem to enjoy the scenery =.=” lol skip the shy part. maybe we should add in perverted and love talking about SM stuff XD
hehehehe

the hardworking , reliable and extraordinary taste. Well you do have taste in clothes.

9.  Circle
November 26th, 2008 at 10:16 am

Do you mean Super Mario ? *innocent*

I love Yoshi’s plush !

10.  Daisuke
November 26th, 2008 at 11:47 am

Ookay…..i’ll pretend i didn’t read mine at all…but all the more…certain things are true….like i’m definitely…have unexpected reactions…and unlimited ambition…but the rest are just very untrue….i have never experience nor do any of the following….often egoistic and aggresive…, noble?? (o___o”’), not always liked but often admired…, (that’s very untrue…not all…but maybe a few….), ingenious strategist?? (u’re kidding meh right??…i can’t even plan a perfect plan..) but most of all jealous and passionate?? (-____-”’) loh right…..the walnut tree…hmm…well i am a nutty sort of person….heheheheheheh…

11.  Saruchan
November 26th, 2008 at 3:23 pm

Naaa.. My birthday is on the 7 of August . so mine will be the Poplar Tree ( uncertainty my butt !)

*looks very decorative* ( sorry im not a Christmas Tree .. )

*Talented* (Just Alright)

*Not very self confident* (Please .. if not i wont be continuing my blog after a social warfare of bitches and i wouldn’t have went for interviews )

*extremely courageous when necessary* ( That’s right ! , i only extend my help when people are in need of one )

*very choosy* (kiss my arse)

*Needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings* ( I adept to surroundings FYI)

The Rest are almost correct ….

@_______@

This facts can be true for certain people, but what im trying to say is that people can change .. s facts aren’t that true .

Fun though ^^ enjoyed reading everyone’s Tree that they fell from

wakakkakakaa..

November 26th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

Dear Mira

I have good taste in clothes? THANK YOU!

Dear Mr.Circle

Super Mario? Yoshi plush? (@_@) Sheep is confuse.

Dear Daisuke

They forgot to add the following for Daisuke:

Negative
Unsporting

Dear Saru-chan

YOU ARE VERY CHOOSY!!! (OAO)

And fussy~ (Laughs)

There were a few times I went out with you to buy some things and you stood there so long, thinking which is better. When I asked you to try settling for this or that, you were like — No no no. Let me choose.

Some more you keep asking questions to the shop keepers. (Laughs)

Personally, I think being a bit choosy and fussy is good.

It’s better to settle for something you like than something that you are only half-ass satisfied. (u_u)

13.  Mira
November 26th, 2008 at 9:32 pm

obviously ! thats why i always love your dresses . XD Mira can never be lady like @.@ need to learn…uugghhh… im too much of a tomboy T.T am i ? o.0

14.  Mira
November 26th, 2008 at 9:35 pm

tortoise : there is 2 things which i can find correct. which is noble. and agressive. Is when you are with prakash XD everything just goes soooo wrong lol XD you get my meaning ahahahhaha XD but its really fun to see you that way ^^ trust me if i could get you and prakash together more often it would be the best and really fun XD

the passionate part… hmm… i can think of a few things. should i mention it ? XD

15.  Circle
November 27th, 2008 at 8:20 am

Ok, forget about Super Mario, it was a bad joke with SM… (Cries)

November 27th, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Mira, you’re not so much of a tom boy. It’s just that you are more into punk and street fashion hence your selections are dark and unfeminine.

But if you think that you are more of a tom boy and proud of that — then I’ll say no more~ (^-^)lll

Dear Mr.Circle

Ok. *Forgets*

17.  Daisuke
November 28th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

Sheep chan>> -Reads statement….-…Ignores comment….moving on…

Mira chan>> Noble?? and aggressive…(o____o”)….i don’t get the noble part but aggressive…not so…cause i’m not like that…..if i’m really that aggressive….i might as well start to bash, whacked, punch, kick, beat up…everyone i know and meet…..with pc…well it’s a matter of situation….and his jokes….but anyway u make it sound like it’s one of my bad qualities….(-____-)…(sheesh…) passionate?? loh….don’t remind meh or tell me…it’s mainly to do with my relationship with people…cause at times i am good….well others…err…u know what i mean…(-____-”’)