Where Are You From?

Posted by: Ms Ayain Announcements
Oct

Dear Valued Readers,

We would like to know where you are from so that we can blog appropriately and according to everyone’s approval.

Therefore, please let us know. <•ω•>/

If you want to remain as an anonymous reader, then you can go ahead and vote using the poll beneath. There’s no need for your details. So having that said, you’ll remain completely anonymous and invisible to everyone. <^x^>/

Note: If your country is not stated in the options below, vote under “Other” and type the name of your country in the orange box provided (beneath ‘Other’)

Additionally, we would like to know the percentage of gender. ↓

With that, we thank you very much for visiting our blog and giving us the silent support. m<_  _>m

Love,

Ms.Aya & Mira

Tags: , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 at 11:14 am and is filed under Announcements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Daisuke
October 29th, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Eh…..i wanna go ninja mode….is that possible?? loh…question!! then what happens to the rest who doesn’t want to be known as anonymous?? are they suppose to vote too?? if so…..then i may have made a mistake of voting in the poll……anyhow…..suprisingly….there is none from UK and Singapore….17% from United States and a 50% from other countries…..interesting…..

October 29th, 2008 at 6:32 pm

Question: then what happens to the rest who doesn’t want to be known as anonymous?? are they suppose to vote too??

Yes, they can vote too. If they don’t want to be known as an anonymous, they can leave their answers here in the comments area. (Well, it’s one of the only way to be visible here)

Still.. Please use the poll~

I just set this poll up. Not everyone lands in the front page of this blog so they might not see this poll. Besides, not that everyone who happens to come here are regular visitors.

Some are one timers while others are ninjas. (Tears)

3.  Mira
October 30th, 2008 at 9:25 am

but i am really surprised by the malaysian readers as well as i am curious towards the others sections of the poll

October 30th, 2008 at 11:08 am

We’ll leave this poll sticking in the front page until —- who knows when.. (Laughs nervously)

5.  Daisuke
November 3rd, 2008 at 11:22 am

Sheep chan>> Going ninja mode is fun…..!! (-____-)…

Anyway….u added to gender question too?? Do i really have to answer that too?? loh…..another intresting fact….a 57% majority are guys??!! while a minority of 43% are girls??…..loh what are they doing here of all places??!! sheesh…..the sheep and mira has dominated and brainwash the male population!! escape while u still can!!…..-runs off…..- it’s a full scale invasion!!!……

6.  nappyheaded
November 3rd, 2008 at 11:51 am

theres a martial art style that’s supposed to teach you how to fight and be like a ninja. they’re known as Bujikaners.

November 3rd, 2008 at 6:09 pm

Daisuke,

Yea.. The polls are showing interesting results.

However, those who voted under ‘Other’ did not reveal their country. They really want to be known as ninjas it seem.

Now that we learned there are more male readers… That means we can’t have any fancy-pansy stuffs lying around this blog. (Laughs)

Dear Nappy

… Are you telling me that you’re learning that art style? Or.. Just pointing it out as a fact? *is confuse*

8.  Rocketd
November 4th, 2008 at 1:01 am

You might as well think about setting a section for your male audience, something like “bikini fun featuring Mira & Sheep!” ho ho.

9.  nappyheaded
November 4th, 2008 at 5:04 am

I’m just mentioning theres a style like that. I don’t practice it or anything.

November 4th, 2008 at 4:57 pm

Dear Mr.Rocketd

(Laughs) This blog will be classified as X-rated by then.

Mira and I will not resort to selling our bodies online just to get fame.

Then again — maybe for the fun of it… (Laughs)

Dear Nappy

Strange.. I googled it and got no results… (;__; )

11.  Rocketd
November 4th, 2008 at 10:55 pm

Whoa whoa!, hold it right there sheepy!!. Who’s talking about selling bodies here?? ha ha ha. I just want to emphazise the “bikini” part of my suggestion… that wouldn’t rate this blog “x” right??.

phew!.

November 5th, 2008 at 1:23 am

(Laughs) I was just messing around.

Sheep tends to take words too literally. (^-^)lll

*slaps self*

… Phew~ (-__-)/

13.  Circle
November 5th, 2008 at 1:53 pm

Yeah, I need a “bikini” part on this blog, why isn’t there at all ?

And you know, you should really sell it, I mean, bikinis with sheeps on it, or whool bikinis (for northern country or winter), easy money !

And about the models… Why wouldn’t you ask to Auwlithe ? (Laughs)

November 5th, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Be alarm, ladies!

We have a red blooded man here!!! (O[]O)!!!

*Isn’t this suppose to be good news?

You know what? Something about what you said is giving me a stream of ideas…

Thanks!

… Baa.. The poll results is becoming more interesting.. (Opens eyes widely)

15.  Daisuke7
November 10th, 2008 at 11:43 am

Sheep chan>> Red blooded males??……(o_____o””)….stream of ideas??……okaay……..no comment….i do not want to even think about it……

16.  rocketd
November 10th, 2008 at 10:10 pm

Yeah, and one of the most interesting results this poll has unveiled is the fact that no matter where a man is from, or where he was born, he likes girls in bikinis ho ho ho!!.

November 11th, 2008 at 12:10 am

… *Gets Mira to model in hot skimpy bikinis!*

Everyone — POR.NO!!! (Laughs)

18.  Circle
November 11th, 2008 at 1:48 am

Mira alone ? Better if everyone’s posing !

19.  Mira
November 12th, 2008 at 10:07 am

nuuuuu !!! im not gonna wear a bikini !!! not with me alone ! im fat o.o

if sheep wears it she will be hot XD ask her to show you her full bikini XD i have seen it before and its really nice XD, for me im out o.o i will look horrid in it o.o

20.  Daisuke7
November 12th, 2008 at 11:21 am

Loh…..why has this poll discussion…..suddenly shifted to Mira and sheep wearing a bikini??? is it because we have more male visitors here than girls?? Anyhow….the mental image is stucked……i think i’m gonna be traumatised if i imagine the overall situation…..-leaves the discussion area…..-

21.  Saru-chan
November 12th, 2008 at 8:35 pm

Quote from Circle
Mira alone ? Better if everyone’s posing !
==

Omg .. does that mean Rocketd , Me , You , Nappyheaded, Daisuke and other guys have to be in Bikini ?!?!?!?! *eyes widen to impossible range* O.O

Ehem* i look good in surf pants ~~ ahahahaa !!! it sounds like a narcissist !

Quote from Ms.Aya

Be alarm, ladies!

We have a red blooded man here!!! (O[]O)!!!

*Isn’t this suppose to be good news?

==

Well i think its alright to have a variety of diffrent people huh ? it makes this blog feel special .Hence , able to have opinions in many diffrent views and angles . better than having a “straight lined” bloggers that becomes boring because everyone is the same and gives the same point of view .. that would be just robotic .

Well of course there is a certain limit to it also .. (laugh) like what Ms.Aya said at the Q&A page . =)

But i think so far so good , we are all happy bloggers and visitors no ? =D

Cuz im happy with it already , i feel welcomed every time i enter this blog .

Hahahahaa .. what am i to say those to someone who is older than me .. @______@

November 12th, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Saru-chan’s right.

I’m very glad and fortunate that my readers here take the initiative to talk with one another.

As for other blogs.. I don’t see this kind of friendly atmosphere. They either post their own comments then leave for good OR flame others.

Anyway — Cheers, people!

What can sheep ever do without you darlings? (Laughs)

Pss! Daisuke is the most negative person here, don’t you think? (Laughs)

*picks on the little tortoise*

23.  Saru-chan
November 12th, 2008 at 9:27 pm

wakaka ..

This blog is just getting interesting ,

aw.. dun have to pick on that fella ~~ cuz he wont fight back …

But when he is mad .. BOOM !!! Nuclear !!! O.O ~~

Rocket powered tortoise ~ awesome in my comics ! ^^

24.  rocketd
November 13th, 2008 at 12:02 am

I look good in wet-suits ho ho ho!.

I’m positive about this blog being the best I’ve visited so far. More than just a blog it’s become a community. Two big thumbs up for Paper Diaries.

November 13th, 2008 at 5:08 pm

But weird.. I find the stats increasing every day however, only the few of us here are actively commenting.

Is being a blog-ninja that cool or what? (Ponders)

I hope there are no evil schemers lurking around here..

*arms with flamethrower*

26.  Mira
November 13th, 2008 at 10:33 pm

tortoise @ ~~ : i can show you some nice cute girls in bikini pictures ! i know if i can find a lenalee cosplayer in bikini ~~~

Monkey @~~ : hell no if im gonna be alone lmao
if you guys are in bikini…*imagines* okay ! that would be interesting XD ahahahhaha

Sheep@~~~ : true i have seen many ^^ and i really appreciate you guys as well ^^ thank you for supporting us XD we will do our best !!! hai !! kampai ! but its interesting on where everyone come from plus its fun xD

Rocketd @~~ : thank you XD show us a pic of you in it ! we do want to see it XD im sure sheep wants to see it too right right? XD

November 13th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

*Sheep is too busy looking at nothing*

28.  Saru-chan
November 14th, 2008 at 12:24 am

HOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!

This blog seemed more like a community to me too ! everyone here is awesome !

Quote from Rocketd

I look good in wet-suits ho ho ho!.

Omg !!! dun tell me those wet suit that Borat wore ?!?! O.O

*dies like a plant*

Sheep, what happens if Ky Kiske is in a bikini ?? O.O “”

29.  rocketd
November 14th, 2008 at 12:39 am

@Saru: ha ha ha ha!!!, man!! Borat wears them better than me^^. Nah, I’m talking about those suits you wear when scubba-diving, or swimming with dolphins..

@Mira: Those are really tight in the crotch area and I don’t want to graphically brag about my…stuff… ha ha ha. Plus I don’t wanna cause guys here any psychological trauma doh!.

November 14th, 2008 at 12:49 am

If Ky wears a bikini… Probably because some crazy teenager drew him in bikinis otherwise, he would never ever wear those or be gay with Sol.

… GAH!

31.  Saru-chan
November 14th, 2008 at 1:40 am

@Rocketd

The swim suit Borat wore … i just so .. bizzare !!! what i worry most that it might fall of .. cuz its only supported by the crotch .. x___x

you go scubba-diving ?? o.O ?

I’ve always wanted to do that .. ermmm… Besides the Swim Suit – Tight – in – the – crotch -Area .. .. x____________x

@Ms.Aya

hmm .. what if Ky wears a swim suit like what Rocketd mentioned? and drew by the original artist ??

Lawl ~ i was very disappointed with his new hairstyle ..

32.  rocketd
November 14th, 2008 at 1:51 am

@Monkey boy: The one Borat wears is a bathing suit I think… old fashined but still cool ha ha ha, Borat rules!!!.

I’ve done scubba diving twice and I’m sure it’s one of the best feelings you can experiment in this sad world *still thinking of naked rugby players, are we?*. If you have the chance you most try it.

@Sheepy: Next tag should be something art-related^^. Like “Draw Ky-kyske in a bathing suit…(or your favorite character)”, I’m aware some of us aren’t skilled, but cheesy drawings could be funny ha ha ha.

November 14th, 2008 at 1:59 am

I like his new hair style. Not that bad…

Suddenly, I’m in love with him again. But.. I always prefer ebony hair on men. (Laughs)

Ky in scuba diving suit? Mmmm… Not a bad look.. *Smiles*

Rocketd.. Are you really going to show a picture of you in a scuba diving suit!?

(o_o)

… Is it possible to dive in Mexico?

November 14th, 2008 at 2:00 am

Why don’t you come up with that tag, Rocketd?

Make a sucker out of everyone.

It’s your idea. (Laughs)

35.  Saru-chan
November 14th, 2008 at 2:07 am

@Rocketd

But Scubba-Diving is quite expensive , hence the waters in Malaysia Is damn fuggin dirty !!! .. the color is like Coffee+Milk !

*pictures the Rubgy players* PLEASE !!!! I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER !!! otherwise i need to replace my eyes with fake eyes .. @__________________@

@Ms.Aya

*Laugh Like A Mad Man* MUAHAHAHAHAaaaa !! *cough*

I have just thought of a new tag !!!! MUAHAHAHHAA!!!

it has something to do about sleeping ..
(dun worry its not X-rated)

::Everyone::

There is going to be a Tag that will require your Camera and your Outfit ^^

Note: Not X-rated .. just something people always wonder .

36.  rocketd
November 14th, 2008 at 2:25 am

@Sheepy: Ha ha ha ha, as if you were that lucky!!!

*in fact: Rocket boy’s scared to death of showing his bony ankles, and therefore disgrace himself*

Let’s call this bikini-bathing suit topic over, shall we??.

*sweats profusely*

@Monkey boy: Does the word pajamas’ s got something to do with it??.

37.  Circle still away
November 14th, 2008 at 7:56 pm

Do you prefer a picture of everyone in swim suit or a picture of everyone in ballet tutu ?

I give you the choice to wear the less ridiculous ! But you can’t avoid that pic now ! (Laughs evily)

I read and answer to everyone, but we’re sad and ashamed when Mira and Sheep arn’t there ! Still, I’m curious about how were your old blogs.

38.  Saru-chan
November 15th, 2008 at 12:18 am

@Rocketd

Hah ! you have solved the first of the puzzle !
More surprises will come …

MUHAHAHAHAAAA !!!

hmm … i hear chickens clucking !!! ^^

Dun Worrie . .. . No one is to be forced to reveal something they are not comfortable with ..

@Circle

The old blog is now rather memoirs left by the two girls … and it will be left the way it is . i think?

Quote from Mr.Circle
“I read and answer to everyone”

HMMMMM??? are you sure ??? .. because there is something incoming …

*snickers* *kheeehehehee… *

@__________________________@

39.  Daisuke
November 20th, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Mira>> (o____o”’)….(crap!! nose bleed…)….no comment…

Sheep chan>> -Uses a chainsaw and chases sheep chan around…- Time to make an animal fur coat!!! and correction…it’s now called being negative….just speechless….(o____o)….