First-Ever Picture Baton!

Oct
Mood - Happy

Mood - Happy

28th October 2K8, Tuesday – 8:00+pm.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yo~O, minna-hun. <^-^>/~♫

Please forgive sheep for being grumpy in the previous entry. To make up for being unfriendly, sheep is going to start a baton! (a.k.a tag in some people’s dictionary)

And this is NOT going to be an ordinary baton where you answer a list of questionnaires. This is — A picture baton~☆! \<^v^>/ (Laughs)

I’ve never seen such baton by far so sheep is going to declare this as the first-ever picture baton to viral all over the cyberspace!

Consider this as sheep’s domination tactic! (Laughs) <•ω•>

Ok, here’s the rule:

Rules of the Picture Baton

1. This baton is subjected to PICTURES only. If you really don’t have the photo for the following element/instruction, you have to write in a visual manner.
  2. Start your baton by attaching a picture of the person who handed you this baton.
  3. You can include a maximum of 3 pictures per element.
  4. You may insert captions but please keep to a minimal number.
  5. At the end of the baton, you shall pass the baton to minimum of 5 people. (You may exceed 5 people if you like)
  6. After you are done with the baton, paste your baton link in the comments area (blog) of the person who handed you the baton.
  7. Happy snapping pictures~♥

Baton Starts Here!

1. The person who handed you this baton.
[ N/A ] I AM MOTHER OF THIS BATON! <`A´>/!

2. Current photo of you.

3. You wish to look like..

Ashley Olsen

Ashley Olsen

Aerith

Aerith

4. You NEVER want to look like…

Sheeva from Mortal Kombat

5. You want your life partner to look like…

The GazettE - Aoi

The GazettE - Aoi

Kuchiki Byakuya

Kuchiki Byakuya

6. You NEVER want your life partner to look like…

7. Currently fond of…

Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

8. Currently hating.

The idiots

The idiots

9. Items that are often found in your bag/pocket.

10. Your mobile phone, wallet and misc item.

11. Your favorite footwear.

12. Random picture.

Foot fetish!

13. You pass this baton to…

Mr. Circle, Daisuke, Kou-san, and anyone who wants to keep this baton alive.

- End -

Alright… (Laughs)

I hope this is fun for everyone~

With that, sheep takes its leave~ \<^x^>/

Thanks for being a sport! \<^v^*>/

Tags: , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 at 10:51 am and is filed under Ms Aya's Papers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1.  Daisuke
October 29th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

Oh nooo!!! -runs off……- i have been tagged yet again!!!…..Sheesh i was hoping that the tagged would not include me at all…..that is until i saw my name right below the pictures nuuu!!! (-_____-) loh…..but possibly i can’t do this tag cause blinkz site can only include a minimum of 4 pictures….(or was it 5??) in a journal update…….so yea…..too bad i guess……hahahahahah…is that Steve kicking Nigel towards a bus……??? that’s not a fetish at all……that’s a kick of a lifetime!!! loh…..besides that…..nice!! Ronald Mc Donald is the Joker is disguise…..that’s unexpected……yet original…..

2.  Saru-chan
October 29th, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Awesome !!! I wanna have a go at this ! =3

October 29th, 2008 at 6:28 pm

Dear Daisuke

Nupo~ Daisuke is such a spoil sport~ (Tears) (;___; )

Porcu look like he was going to stuff his feet in.. Or is it only me who sees it this way.. (.____.)

Everyone: (=__+)lll Eeew….

Funny picture? Mau-chan found it and sent it to sheep. Ever since then, this has sort of become one of sheep’s favorite picture~

Dear Saru-chan

Go ahead~

Have fun~! \(^v^)/

4.  Rocketd
October 30th, 2008 at 12:49 am

Man!, this time the “baton” got more challenging, I’m liking it ^^

Ok, I have pics to take and funny captions to come up with. I’m looking forward to check everyone’s answers.
;)

5.  Rocketd
October 30th, 2008 at 4:09 am

Ok, it’s done!!.

October 30th, 2008 at 11:24 am

So far I have 2 sporting guys who did the baton~ How delighted sheep feels~

Pixy forgotten (or couldn’t be bothered) to leave his link here so I’ll do it for him:

He put up some really funny pictures~!

Dear Mr.Rocketd

If everyone enjoys doing picture batons, I will come up with more soon~

7.  Saru-chan
October 30th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

AHA ! My picture Baton is DONEEEEEEEEE~~

*bangs through the wall*

byeeee ~

October 30th, 2008 at 5:56 pm

!! E.rai.kot.cha !!

(OAO){!!!]

My wall~~~! (;___; ) *Cries*

9.  Mira
October 31st, 2008 at 12:06 am

lmao this will be fun XD

*imagines sheep in shiva’s body* shimata….. O.O *faints* nuuu i would prefer the sheep in her wool !!!

and the guy looks super gross o.o

10.  Saru-chan
October 31st, 2008 at 12:59 am

*returns and plastered up the wall *

._. { .. . . .]

*bangs Through The Wall !!!! … again*

X_X

October 31st, 2008 at 9:24 pm

Sheeva is damn ugly. Have you heard her voice before?

Eeew… (x_x)lll

*Forces Mira to marry gross man*

!! Plasters Saru-chan to PaperDiaries !!

12.  SJ
November 1st, 2008 at 12:15 am

Lol, finally done XD

Kyaaa byakuya looks so cool!! *steal that pic* wakakakaka~

November 1st, 2008 at 11:27 am

Thanks for doing the baton, Synjie~!

Hope you don’t mind me attaching your photo in this post.

(^-^)lll

Kuchiki-Taichou~!! *melts quietly*

14.  Mira
November 2nd, 2008 at 11:07 pm

nope havent heard of her voice before manly maybe ?

mg no i would rather stay in a jacuzzi or bathtub with nice flowery soap till that guy runs or disappears o.o it would be too terrifying

15.  Daisuke
November 3rd, 2008 at 2:46 pm

Sheep chan>> Loh correct meh if i’m wrong but…..i hope i am not categorized as not sporting…..the website i am having ish just not able to put that many pictures…..the maximum it can attached are only 4-5 pictures…..not that i don’t want to but i can not do so…..even if u forced me…..

Mira chan>> Sheep chan as shiva??? -imagines…….- that’s like cold…….heheheheheheheh……loh anyhow no comment……i can’t imagine her as so….if she she is well……i would be most likely be the first to get frozen from her ice powers…….(brrrr…..somebody pass me a jacket….anyone??)….the ice age all over again!! -Daisuke runs off…..-

16.  Daisuke
November 3rd, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Loh wait…..correction…..i think mira chan means the characther from mortal kombat……which is spelt Sheeva…..not Shiva…..i thought she meant the other one from the Final fantasy saga…..anyway…..works both ways…..hehehehehehehe…

November 3rd, 2008 at 6:12 pm

I was referring to Sheeva from Mortal Kombat.

*feeds Mira with more ‘E’s*

Who is Shiva and how does she look like?

Because when I feed Google with ‘Shiva’, all I’m getting is a page of Indian Goddess. (x_x)

18.  Circle
November 5th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

Ok, I did my contrib Ms. Aya ! But I was soooo sloooow ! (Laughs !)

I hope you’ll enjoy it !

Oh yeah, i’m back ! (Laughs) Gooooomeeeeen~~ !

19.  Daisuke7
November 6th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

Sheep chan>> Shiva is one of the characthers in the Final fantasy saga….who serves as mainly the gurdian force or the monster that is used through out the game……Shiva’s power is mostly ice….whereby she could freeze her enemies….with her icy powers…..